[Drama 2022] Eve • 이브

Maetawinz

On 6/9/2022 at 10:05 AM, Kim Sam soon said:

Is she really becoming attracted to him?  Does she like him?

she could really be the twin flame to him..!!

:heartxoxo:

i'm not too sure is that the truth or still part of her plot, since the beginning of ep1 did show him leaving the room of reporters after his announcement of IPO? Trade Day, despite everyone getting news about his affair.. and he went to the room where Ra El was and she embraced him..

On 6/9/2022 at 11:06 AM, hush puppy said:

Her Husband is so "innocent".  But he is also part of her father's extermination.  Can be considered an Enemy.  She is "Sleeping With The Enemy".  What a Price for Revenge

i was really shocked at the sudden reveal of his identity in Ra El's plot.. at first, i was still feeling sorry that the husband was "being used" in her plot to get close to Kang Yoon Kyum..

so, the "fake" mom has the true identity of being one of the pioneer members of Liyan foundation, thus her riches.

but, i'm still curious why targeting at Kang Yoon Kyum when it should have been Han So Ra's tyranny family?

tagging more chingus here

@agenth @confusedheart @Ameera Ali @Lmangla @joccu @Thong Thin @MayanEcho

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, hush puppy said:

The plot is a bit incredible at times.  But that is what "Makjang" is all about.  IMO, at least it is not as "Crazy" as "Penthouse".  I  gave up "Penthouse"  at "Penthouse 1" because for me it  resembles a "Madhouse" where everyone is a Lunatic.  No more Story or Sanity.

"Eve" has not descended into that Level yet.:lol:.

But I don't like the way the FL hurts herself.  It is incredible that her Body is not filled with "Scars".  In which case she will not be "Desirable" any more.

Her Husband is so "innocent".  But he is also part of her father's extermination.  Can be considered an Enemy.  She is "Sleeping With The Enemy".  What a Price for Revenge:pensive:

P/S: I'm surprise that this Thread is quite "Deserted". :lol:   Not that many Viewers

I think the craziest revenge show I ever saw that was makjang level in a way that didn’t seem makjang at all was money flower. I was also watching it while currently airing so being left on those cliffhangers every week was excruciating. I really wanted to wait until this show is completed to binge it all but that is it’s own kind of torture. Probably gonna binge all 4 eps tomorrow and torture myself another way waiting with y’all. I am so excited for this show. Many revenge shows that involve seduction usually have a male lead-so I am excited to see this in a female POV and that it is even allowing 19+ scenes spicier than the male seducer revenge dramas(the first example from the top of my mind is the Bad Guy kdrama. Pretty sure there’s more if anyone can remember..would love a list to see if anymore include female fatales).

@sadthe1stso I haven’t seen the show yet but if I could give an idea why she may be targeting the son in law of the chaebol family that ruined her life, is probably related to how he became the son in law of this family. I don’t know his background, if he is poor or a chaebol too, and I don’t think it has been revealed since I’ve been following recaps and episode discussion threads of this show, but if he is poor, then I think the reason that his father in law accepted him is because they share a secret. Because he got his hands dirty and did crimes that no rich son in law would do for their father in law. That no rich son in law would be their fathers lap dog. When I say share a secret, it could be that the SIL blackmailed the FIL or vice versa because of their crimes related to le ra els family. Also I’ve noticed in kdramas whenever the evil guys work together and commit a crime they must keep a secret, they bond over it. And tend to commit more sins as partners in crime since they now share a Secret and trust each other. It could be the SIL knows all his FILs secrets, that not even who’s wife knows about her own father. That when the FIL wants to do something corrupt, the SIL will help him more than any other person. And that if LRL got her claws into the SIL, she too would now know what the FIL is up to, manipulate SIL to expose them, or simply control him so that FIL now fails in sins like the one he succeeded in with LRL family. I hope this makes sense

also I read something interesting in Twitter. That LRL is being manipulated by her ‘mother’ and she is really the mastermind in this revenge. What if LRL and the SIL have more in common then they realize..they are the pawns of their elders.

• Like 9

@philosophie  You are right.  La-el's  "Fake Mum" looks "Tyrannical"......  something like Han So Ra's father - Han Pan Ro.  Like if you do not obey her and carry out her plan diligently, she might make Life Hell for you.  

I think La-el's bio-mother is still alive.  Remember La-el used to settle her mom's medical fee when she was already an adult.  Her mom may be hidden somewhere for the moment.

La-el (FL) and the Kang Yoon Gyeom (ML) may very well genuinely fall-in-love with each other.  Because both of them are leading an Unfulfilled Life. Stuck with someone they do Not love.  They need to be Healed and Freed :  Psychologically and Emotionally.

(Adoi.... their names can be so difficult to remember)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

I am just so glad that I don't have to feel bad for that husband of hers. He is just another pawn and doesn't deserve our pity after the way he betrayed her father. He comes across as an 'eager puppy' who is too eager to jump through the hoops if it leads to any personal / professional gain. See, how eager he was when he was invited to the party? He is one of those people pleasers who want to advance in life by hobnobbing with the high and mighty.

Talking about the high and mighty, I am totally mesmerized by La-el. She does have that hypnotic effect on Kang Yoon Kyum.  It's so much fun to see him completely hypnotized by her. I love La-el's bold approach. Taking the bull by its horns. Yeah, not shying away. The stakes are too high to play coy. Loved how she was direct with KYK. The ball's in his court now and it will be fun to watch what he does next. That brain of his is sending him all the right signals. She will be your downfall, man!:coolshades:I just love watching him 'fall' for her seduction bit by bit- it is almost against his volition. It's like her gaze has rendered him weak, and at her mercy. What I am really interested in knowing if he is just  another means to an end- a pawn in this game? 

Also, I guess we have to engage in willing suspension of disbelief when she wins the gamble. It was just too convenient that she won so spectacularly, a game of fortune!  

Another gripe being her sudden vulnerability. I mean you have worked so hard at this and you come apart at the seams as soon as the past confronts you. Yes, it must have been upsetting to see the man who is responsible for killing her father- but do you have to fall apart so publicly?  That according to me was bad writing and no I don't accept it as a plot device to get La-el and KYK get together and share their vulnerabilities with each other- giving them both a humane side- and not the invincible personas they have both adopted to fend off the world.  

I am truly intrigued by KYK. Will he bite the proverbial  apple and be cast out of the kingdom? It does seem so if we go by the 1st episode. But it seems this time it is more than just an attraction for him. He had flings in the past it seems and of course his FIL was very much aware of them, and how he quickly took care of them. So that 'warning' to La-el at the party seemed genuine. He does want her , not just physically. Of course he does, but I think he feels a connection too. And the writers have over and over again very subtly tried to highlight it.  Their shared love for music, 'wounded souls in need of some healing' So that twin flame analogy might be perfect to describe them. 

Can't wait for ep 4! 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Here is the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Insider” Pulls Ahead Of “Eve” With 2nd Episode Ratings As “Love All Play” Ends On Rise

However, despite facing stiff competition from “Insider,” “Eve” managed to hold steady with an average nationwide rating of 3.0 percent.

“Insider” Pulls Ahead Of “Eve” With 2nd Episode Ratings As “Love All Play” Ends On Rise | Soompi

• Like 5

Just viewed episode 3. I really feel deep empathy for La El. She was a child who witnessed violence against her family, her father killed and the business that her father built, Gedik Semiconductors Company, lost to thieves, her mother disappeared from the nursing home she was confined in. How she ended up in solitary confinement with hands bound to the bed rails alone in a foreign land, was not explained. Then comes Jang Mon Hee, a woman who "saves" La El then trains  and uses her to be the weapon for her own revenge. She never really cared for La El because she allowed or even may have pushed La El to marry the man who was part of the violence against the Gedik Company. Mon Hee does not care when La El breaks down or gets emotionally disturbed and if La El fails, Mon Hee will drop her and because La El knows too much, Mon Hee may even want to make La El disappear. Mon Hee's relationship to La El is another form of abuse. As for Kang Yoon Kyum, there is nothing much known about his personal history. It has been is stated that he worked in Argentina at a the company branch there and was a superior of Jin Wook the present "husband" of La El. It was never stated nor shown that KYK was a part of the savage and brutal takeover of the Gedik Company or even if he knew of the takeover, he may not have known how violent the takeover was. It seemed to be an arranged marriage between him and Han So Ra. Was he chosen because of his family or was it because he was a genius techie and business manager? KYK's father in law seems to be watchfully guarding his personal affairs and even orders the rumored women who may have had affairs with KYK to be made to disappear as he does not want the trillion won wealth of his son in law divided. It seems that even though KYK is the CEO of his company, and is one of the richest men in his world, his father in law has a tight grip on his affairs and his life. What does the elder Han have on him? So, maybe part of the plan is to separate the richest man in SK from the Han family therefore taking away the "money power" from the Hans. Mon Hee said angrily that KYK chose the Hans therefore became her enemy. How does she know KYK? I am really getting curious about KYK's background. As for Eun Pyeong, with each evidence that he uncovers, he is surer that the woman called Ra El is the daughter of Lee Tae Joon of the Gedik semiconductor company. I hope he will be very careful not to accidentally expose who she is or she will be in danger. I hope this time, he realizes he needs all his power to protect La El. As for La El will she fall for KYK and will KYK be able to protect her from the Hans? Can't wait for the next episode.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG Episode 4.

Spoiler

definitely a plot twist.. especially now his birth secret is out between him and La El.. (duh, what a name.. start with an L end with an L.. my tongue had a hard time lol)

and seems like, Han So Ra and her dad didn't know of the birth secret..

the twin flame analogy might come true.. they are truly meant for each other..

** though i don't quite like how he came to her, and warning her of becoming the lowlife (his mistress)..

==

i like the affinity between La El and Eun Pyeong.. he is so grateful to her dad i'm pretty sure he will try his best to protect her within his means.

i think it's the soothing low tone of SYJ's voice.. that makes all her script lines so.. therapeutic hahaha

and was she speaking spanish in those scenes in ep4..? those sounded so good too!

the preview to ep5 is going to get more exciting.. someone's jealousy is setting in..

:evilelmo:

Spoiler

cr.: owner

btw, @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa chingus, where are you????

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 6/9/2022 at 7:33 PM, sadthe1st said:
  Reveal hidden contents

definitely a plot twist.. especially now his birth secret is out between him and La El.. (duh, what a name.. start with an L end with an L.. my tongue had a hard time lol)

and seems like, Han So Ra and her dad didn't know of the birth secret..

the twin flame analogy might come true.. they are truly meant for each other..

** though i don't quite like how he came to her, and warning her of becoming the lowlife (his mistress)..

==

i like the affinity between La El and Eun Pyeong.. he is so grateful to her dad i'm pretty sure he will try his best to protect her within his means.

i think it's the soothing low tone of SYJ's voice.. that makes all her script lines so.. therapeutic hahaha

and was she speaking spanish in those scenes in ep4..? those sounded so good too!

the preview to ep5 is going to get more exciting.. someone's jealousy is setting in..

Reveal hidden contents

cr.: owner

btw, @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa chingus, where are you????

Yeah her speaking Spanish, she did a good job. Yeah the jealous is coming for sure.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

I DID NOT WATCH EP 3 YET! - Disclaimer.

Eve is over the top and convoluted and yet I keep watching. And also despite SYJ-scandal.... did she bespell me like YK ? 

In the many staring scenes - maybe it's the camera work or SYJ... - it felt like during the JD vs AH trial like AH creepily staring down the jury... 

The husband is a low-level gopher which is why the shady VP did not recognise him, I guess. Now that we know more family details of her fake life, I have to say that her fake mother (who I mistakenly thought was her MIL) is acting badly. First of all, when they speak between themselves, they revert to super-formal Korean, whereby everybody would recognise that they are not family they claim to be. I think they should have spoken in their usual (fake) tone and speech pattern instead, what if somebody overhears them? They'd know it's all a charade, then. 

La El still is quite traumatised by her past (again those scenes reminded me of AH lol), viscerally affected as she is by the shady VP, she at least gains momentum in her seduction in those moments when she is being herself, emotional, instead of calculating. I think when she shows her real self, that is when the President will fall for her deeply. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@philosophie  You are right.  La-el's  "Fake Mum" looks "Tyrannical"......  something like Han So Ra's father - Han Pan Ro.  Like if you do not obey her and carry out her plan diligently, she might make Life Hell for you.  

I think La-el's bio-mother is still alive.  Remember La-el used to settle her mom's medical fee when she was already an adult.  Her mom may be hidden somewhere for the moment.

La-el (FL) and the Kang Yoon Gyeom (ML) may very well genuinely fall-in-love with each other.  Because both of them are leading an Unfulfilled Life. Stuck with someone they do Not love.  They need to be Healed and Freed :  Psychologically and Emotionally.

(Adoi.... their names can be so difficult to remember)

DISCLAIMER: SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 4

Exactly! And I think so too, writers wouldn’t leAve her in the ‘missing’ category vs dead if they weren’t planning to have her show up at point in the future of the drama.

they may very well be. After the 4th episode (yep I binged it all and man during the watch party iw as stuck between OMGGG I am so excited to see this and it’s so intense that it’s better I’m following it airing then if I binged this all at once vs HOW am I gonna wait for the next episode?! This is too good) it seems they are leading toward a ‘twin flame’ dynamic. I don’t know if writers are insinuating that means they are soul mates, or well versed in the twin flame theory (which in the spiritual realm does not associate it with soul mates. On contrary, twin flame couples are known not to last/be toxic relationships whereas ‘soul mate’ couples are the ones long lasting and healthy in the long run). As you guys can see, I am kind of rationalizing the possibilities that KYGM and LRL DONt end up together.

I am torn, on one end, I definetly see their connection in sharing more similarities than they realize despite their very different upbringings and past as well as their chemistry. I also understand LRL is less unlivable if she has a heart and isn’t as sociopathic as some leads are in revenge that leaves them irredeemable, despicable and deserving of the revenge smacking them karmically right back in the face. Same with KYG, I can see them trying to humanize him so that the viewers too don’t entirely hate him and have room to root for him. But on the other end, the idea I was excited about the most with the femme fatale concept is a female lead that can seduce and pursue men without catching feels and getting attached, like many male leads getting revenge would do (example: money flower and most definitely the show Sponsor). It’s one thing she already has the hurdles of her psychological issues, but now falling for the enemy on top of it is just sucking the fun and thrill of this revenge (writers should take a page from the jdrama Saki and thai drama Fallen Leaf...where the leads are successful and RUTHLESS femme fatales seeking revenge). Not to mention, whether KYGs hands are bloodied or not from her family or other families victim to the rich families greed and corruption, he is still guilty by association and his passiveness towards his father in law and father that most definitely seem like he is aware of their misdeeds. Also isn’t his company using the technology that was originally her fathers? It’s making me think he’s more involved then let on in her fathers demise. With his crutch as an illegitimate child, I wouldn’t put it behind him t have to take extra steps to guarantee his position as chairman. So as hot as their whole dynamic is, I don’t think he is right for her like SEP is (yep I’m biased, haven’t seen any sexual tension and doki doki heart fluttering scenes between these two but he’s the only man in this cast so far that I find myself truly rooting for in the long term).

@confusedheart mmm yes I absolutely love the power of the eye contact in this show. SYJ has undoubtedly successfully conveyed her characters charismatic, sensual,  and irresistible demeanor. As you said though, I found the sudden self harm that was in a place that could get her easily caught by anyone just lazy writing and not consistent with what her character is. If she has over a decade to plan this revenge and mingle with these wretched people, why was she not prepared to beforehand? This didn’t happen 1 year ago. This happened 13 years ago.  Just like oh so conveniently she had bumped into KYG in Spain. I will also say the editing feels off to me sometimes. Some scenes just seem so sudden and it’s not even the ones that are explained in the epilogue or future scenes. It’s just abrupt and choppy. I tell you, in regards to KYK and his possible other flings via Madam Jung, when he told her about the maid and just basically warned her that she may end up dead like them, it gave me another reason why I don’t root for him. He doesn’t seem sincere..in the end we may think she’s using him or taking revenge through him, but he may be trying to use her just as much when if he was really a good guy, he could at least use all that time and energy on trying to defeat these evil bozos that killed the previous people he knows were killed by these Richard Simmons chuck norris Rick rolled lint lickers! Writers want him to be the richest man, powerful man etc but can’t even stand up for himself? Oh pleaseee.

@lila21 so HSR said herself when she first saw YKG she thought he was the one...she told her father and he is the one that initiated the violent take over to get LRLs dads technology. FIL‘gave’ this technology to YKG which was the key to YKG becoming chairman vs his legitimate brother  YKG, aware or unaware of this violate take over, accepts and marries HSR (which I don’t know if this was an arranged marriage or he did like her too-it seems like things were fine between them till 5 years ago..that’s how long she said it’s been since they last made love. Which I don’t think it’s said yet what happened 5 years ago...curious if it had to do with his elder daughter too? Wonder where she’s at. I think she is studying to be an idol pop star because HSR commented in first episode during that parents performance that the idol group ‘reminded her of their elder daughter’). Why would YKG accept FILS help(who seems to feel entitled to the company and that’s it’s ‘his’ hence sending the Vice President assassin.  Showing another sign this FIL did something to ‘help’ the company or his SIL’s position of power to feel like he’s the puppet master/true owner of the company). Well he wants to prove himself to his dad...he didn’t think his talents alone or he’d be capable to become chairman without that technology or FILs help.

@agenth I tell you the truth after I learned of other celebrities scandals hers seemed like child’s play. The older actor Lee Kyung Young from misty, again my life, hyena, etc was arrested years ago for sex with a minor(pedophilia?). Yet his career didn’t die and he’s worked in titular kdramas. I’m sorry but nothing beats a crime like that yet no knetizens are churning over his participation in the currently airing show Why her?  Versus SYJs career revival with this show. Cancel culture has double standards and I’m sick of it.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

I tell you the truth after I learned of other celebrities scandals hers seemed like child’s play. The older actor Lee Kyung Young from misty, again my life, hyena, etc was arrested years ago for sex with a minor(pedophilia?). Yet his career didn’t die and he’s worked in titular kdramas. I’m sorry but nothing beats a crime like that yet no knetizens are churning over his participation in the currently airing show Why her?  Versus SYJs career revival with this show. Cancel culture has double standards and I’m sick of it.

What? That's so disgusting! God damn it! And he is let off the hook just like that? Where is the justice is this god forsaken wold? Corruption and undiluted power  everywhere. If he is accused of pedophilia, the allegations against SYJ's seems quite trivial. What on earth  is wrong with people! How did LK get away with these very serious allegations against him, chingu? I am not very well versed in K gossip. 

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Which I don’t think it’s said yet what happened 5 years ago...curious if it had to do with his elder daughter too? Wonder where she’s at. I think she is studying to be an idol pop star because HSR commented in first episode during that parents performance that the idol group ‘reminded her of their elder daughter’).

I have a theory that MIL is perhaps HSR's mother/ step mother because remember in episode 3, she commented that she was in this because they ruined her daughter. And she was going to take revenge for doing ruining her daughter. I know this seems far fetched but if we need to tie the loose ends together, we need a motive for her to be in this dangerous game and all this talk about an elder daughter, makes me think that perhaps there is a possibility of the two being the same person. 

What say my fellow Sherlocks ?

@sadthe1st @philosophie @backstreetboysfan @agenth @MayanEcho @lila21   @rocher22 @hush puppy  @joccu and all the other chingus watching this drama. 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Zee drama is good...can little humans watch it with me? :tounge_wink:

Sure, if they are 19+. It seems we are having a 19+ episode again for the 4th episode. I am so excited. Can't wait to watch it later tonight. 

Also, chingus, I am so ready for the jealousy! Just hope that foolishly quixotic SML doesn't ruin everything with his foolhardiness!:rage: 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

can little humans watch it with me? 

nooooo its rated 19, your boys might end up spamming you with questions why this and that.. hahahaha i dunno how you’re going to explain..

even at the start of ep1 at the female performer changing room.. ahem..

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

@confusedheart @philosophie i’m guessing that the other victim who died might be the fake MIL’s daughter.. it was a 3 car collision with 2 dead victims.. one was Kang Yoon Kyum’s birth mom, the other one might be the daughter (birth mom and her sister, meaning Yoon Kyum's aunt..). then again like what @philosophie’s theory, it could also be Kang Yoon Kyum chose Han So Ra over her daughter for power, and she might have committed suicide or being “cleaned away” by Han So Ra’s dad and that lackey..i seriously detest that guy!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, philosophie said:

o HSR said herself when she first saw YKG she thought he was the one...she told her father and he is the one that initiated the violent take over to get LRLs dads technology. FIL‘gave’ this technology to YKG which was the key to YKG becoming chairman vs his legitimate brother  

who is YKG?

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

Episode 4 done! 

Some sloppy writing there. That's unforgivable. You have a FL hell bent on revenge but she starts shaking like an autumn leaf around the very man who is responsible for her father's death. I wanted her in full Kill - Bill form but unfortunately, that is not to be so. 

Her plan of sneaking into KYK's study and 'find' the secret file just lying around was ludicrous to say the least. The very mission was so shaky. Anyone can walk into the study, for heaven's sake! Why isn't she using her brain? 

Also, I hate the childhood connection. I do not want romance. Bring him down- the men responsible for your family's tragedy. Why are they trying to get KYK off the hook by showing him a sad, tortured soul? 

I HATE these tropes. Why must there be a romance that spells the end of a good revenge plot! Every revenge drama does that, every single time! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Alrighty, the new poll is up!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Vote and share your thoughts. It's going to be a real torture waiting for next week's episodes. 

Tagging chingus 

@sadthe1st @philosophie @rocher22 @lila21 @joccu @MayanEcho @hush puppy @backstreetboysfan

Please get in touch with the EO Team if you have an idea for a poll/ event.

re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl and @partyon

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

39 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Why are they trying to get KYK off the hook by showing him a sad, tortured soul? 

to portray ML as an illegitimate son who is all brainy for the business but just paving the way for the elder legit son to take over..

and a FL who is shaken by the twin flames tale and the deep belief of the legendary bandoneon..

oh, and the 2FL who calls the macho toy boy as a doctor for consultation hahahaha!!

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

Spoiler

the most recent revenge kdrama i watched with a ridiculous progress and end story is Reflection of You.. hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

wait a minute, if Ra El was going to come back as incognito to conspire for revenge against the people who destroyed her family and her legacy, why did she retain the last name of Lee? Every one knows that her dad who owned the Gedik company that was taken over by the Kang family bears the last name Lee. There is a reason why that newspaper clipping is in Kang's library, he and his family are hunting for people with the last name of Lee, the mother and daughter who disappeared. 

Whew, that ending was some hot kissing on his part, she on the other hand had eyes wide open thinking, I got him...

So, they gave us some background on the KYK. He is an illegitimate son and even though he is the brains and power behind the company that his family stole from the Lee's, he still is not considered to be deserving as an heir. But he made a good move by marrying into the powerful political family of Prime Minister Han. He at least ,in his estimate, will have the backing of the Hans against his own family, the Kangs. So the Kang patriarch made a condition that he KYK has to produce a son or he will lose the right of becoming an heir to the kingdom. His wife is  45 years old whom he no longer has physical attraction for thus, his affairs. What will KYK do?

Seo Yeon Pyeong was an orphan who was sponsored by Ra el's father, now an assembly man and rumored to be endorsed by his party to be the candidate to run for the President of SK. He knows and was a witness to the violent take over of the Lee owned techie company. In order for him to fight against the powerful political and business powers, he has to become the most powerful man. It will be most powerful man against richest man and Ra el as the price?? :grin:

• Like 6