[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Congratulations to the crew of Secret House as the latest episode hits its highest rating at 8.1% (1.272m viewers). 

Now, can it break 9% in its last 13 episodes? The ratings for the last 2 episodes of The Second Husband were 8.2% and 9%

Despite being threatened by Ji Hwan, Ham Sook Jin remains as nasty as she could by coercing Yang Man Soo to again go back to her as it was Yang's handwriting in Nam Chan Woo's death note! She will do everything she can to still cling on to that hope of leaving behind WIDE's CEO position to Tae Hyung....dream on evil lady!

In contrast, her son was more disappointed and quarrel with Ju Hong for not informing him that his grandpa had woken up. He will start to waver in his trust of Ju Hong and begin to go down the path that Annie Brown wants him to go, which is a path of no return as Annie is hell bent on avenging her twin's death!

Ju Hong remains the quietest yet smartest of the bunch as she now starts to connect the dot between An Kyung Sun's disappearance and the nurse. She will investigate this matter and the nurse's identity will be revealed to all as the last secret perhaps?

All in all, I am always looking forward to the next episode!

• Like 5

@Lmangla The sad thing is, that because of how Ham raised her I don't think TaeHee is capable of seeing when other people are looking out for her. Every good thing she gets ends up being taken from her, a lot of the time it ends up in TaeHyung's undeserving hands. 

She latched onto JiHwan originally because he saved her life, but that's something big. It's the little things she can't see as being for her own benefit. I do think that there have been quite a few times where TaeHee has been rewarded for her abilities by the Chairman [he might be old fashion with the whole "my heir" garbage, but he respects skills]. Unfortunately every single time she gets rewarded, that reward is taken away from her - more often than not she is manipulated into giving it up herself. I feel like she is really good at lying to herself. She's smart, deep down she's always known she was being used. She just kept letting it happen because of the tiniest chance her mother would love her. That small bit of hope made her blind to the good people around her. 

When the drama started I fully supported her, but when given the chance to destroy her mother and brother, she repeatedly chose them over JiHwan. What's sad, is that I really think if she had given him the evidence and actually kept her promise, she could have actually gained his trust and respect. I really do feel sorry for her.

I just watched the latest epi of this drama & not wanting to be a spoiler here but Ji hwan really is victorious this time & let's hope he continues to be really strong and fight the evil/wicked Ham and her son and daughter too coz the latter is just as bad as her mother! Am loving this drama! I hope too that their rating goes up! Seo ha joon's acting in ep 106 or 107 was the strongest I've seen so far! :) However Ham is as always tenacious and won't stop at nothing incldg her son!

@UnniSarahI agree with you, like what I was thinking she's just as bad as her mother! We won't actually be surprised bec Ham's dna is in her, but in the latest ep, her bio father Yang is just like Ham's puppet & I guess bec he's afraid that Ham will point a finger at him & blame him for her misdeeds as she's always threatening him to do!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

are tae hee and ji hwan divorced? 

Not yet. They have never shared a bedroom. 

This is getting better, we can see the good guys winning, running to the tape so to speak. 

THee is the dark horse. She flips for and against Ham, I hope she goes to prison for her role in JHong's Pa's death.

Stupid Yang must go to prison. 

I think actor JH must really be hurt in the melee to save THee. He had a bruise near the left eye. 

Kim the fall guy seems to be appearing when he's not supposed to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@maribellathat man has always been a victim of evil Ham and he also is just as guilty as the rest of Ham and her 2 greedy and mean adult children! It's  so funny u guys saw mother & son just a day before the Shareholders mtg they were counting the chicken before hatch and seemingly confident that Tae hung will be the nxt CEO woah how thick skin are these two eh? I was just feeling so jubilant seeing haraboji surprising everyone that he was there and not in the ICU as they imagined! Am so happy for Ji hwan who deserves to be the CEO he's so humble and will for sure protect his grandfather let alone the company! I hope Ham, Yang and the two siblings will be jailed and soon!

p.s. pls excuse any typos as am using my cell 

See you all later

• Like 3

Ji Hwan's WIDE smile ended Episode 108 on a high as he now knows about Kim Yoon Tae's dealings with Ham Sook Jin. The preview also seems to suggest that it will be a race to find him. Poor Yang Man Soo, being asked to run around and saying "Sorry" so many times even after knowing that he's just a pawn in HSJ's card.

Baek Ju Hong's suspicion of Yoo Kwang Mi grows by the day and it will be a matter of time before she uncovers that the nurse has been kahooting with HSJ and Nam Tae Hyung in staging the events that happened 9 years ago. This will be the ultimate downfall of the Evil Omma and her equally unrepentant kids (including Tae Hee). 

Tae Hee's divorce with Ji Hwan will be one to look out for next week too as she continues to waver between her Omma and Ji Hwan. She will be jailed eventually for her role in Baek Sang Gu's death.

As for Nam Tae Hyung, he's in a deep RickRoll'D as he has fallen right into Annie Brown's trap. Being drunk and now woken up in a woman's hotel room without any recollection of the event is gonna cost him big time :shaq:

I thought I saw the preview of Ep 108 showing a glimpse of Harabuchi asking Tae Hyung if he still wants to be his grandson by cutting ties with his Omma. But that scene wasn't in last night's episode somehow :rubchin:

• Like 5

was it my imagination but did ji hwan seem a tad sad at tae hee bluntly stating the divorce will be finalized next week? he and ju hong seem more like good friends who are on a mission together but no lingering feelings. am curious if they will have an open ending where everyone is single...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was it my imagination but did ji hwan seem a tad sad at tae hee bluntly stating the divorce will be finalized next week? he and ju hong seem more like good friends who are on a mission together but no lingering feelings. am curious if they will have an open ending where everyone is single...

It's just kdrama's weakness, even in the 16-20 episodes' shows. There is very little continuity. I think because most and certainly the dailies are not preproduced.

JH and BJH have been in love for a long time, but after the I do's they talk as if they are siblings. Even when they are talking about secret stuff, alone. No awkwardness, no sadness ... just plain chatting or conspiring. :surprisedwut:
THyung too only had a few jealous fits. He was angry that BJH called her ex oppa but no affectionate forms for him. Then it was back to normal.  It could not have been long that they got married to the Nams or pseudo Nams.

13 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

company! I hope Ham, Yang and the two siblings will be jailed and soon!

I think it would be many more episodes. JH has only lstepped up his fight whereas Ham is  an expert.

• Like 2

I thought Mr Yang resigned & dis-continue to be a puppet to Ms Ham after being slapped twice by her and handed  his car keys to Tae Hyung.  But seems Yang is still so faithfull to evil Ms Ham & continue to help  look for Mr Kim Yoon Tae. 

Greedy Mr Kim who is on the run will finally be on Ji Hwan side since he no longer

trust Ms Ham for those empty promises.

The smart Ju Hong is trying to dig & find out  nurse, Ms Yoo connection with Ji Hwan's mum disappearance 9 years ago & is a matter of time the panicky Ms Yoo accidentally by slip of tongue disclosed all which involved Mr Yang & evil Ms Ham.

Why is grandpa still have lingering love for Tae Hyung ???? asking him if he  wants to continue be  his grandson on condition he cut ties with evil Ms Ham. From my pov, i think Tae Hyung might accept on condition grandpa appoint him as CEO instead of Ji Hwan.

:surprisedwut:

Can't wait for next episode how Annie Brown trapped Tae Hyung to revenge her sister death.

• Like 4

Thong Thin  @Thong Thin

I don’t think it is about lingering love , it’s that in his mind he think Tae Hyung and Tae Hee are good people. Because he watched them grow up, he doesn’t think they have to guts to murder someone. 

Ji Hwan’s love for his grandfather , keeps him from revealing all the  horrible things he did. So now Ji Hwan knows he must destroy what she loves. Knowing “MONEY” is what she loves so he is going to take it all from her and her kids. When she no longer has control , she will start to unravel. 

Knowing Tae Hyung would easily betray his mom for his own benefit . She will learn the hard way and finally see she raised her kid the wrong way. Teaching them about love and loyalty is the way each will remain filial to their family. Tae Hyung tried to loyal but she would always tell him No!! I am like Huh!!! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488688339e89064546f663

Hah Ha 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488688339e89064546f663

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867ced22d0140b7d4806

• Like 4

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I don’t think it is about lingering love , it’s that in his mind he think Tae Hyung and Tae Hee are good people. Because he watched them grow up, he doesn’t think they have to guts to murder someone. 

Grandpa has yet to know the truth about both his grandchildren esp Tae Hyung who killed Ming Young.

BY the way, is grandpa aware that Sol is not Ji Hwan child but Tae Hyung?

Evil Ms Ham who is greedy for money has instilled the same ways to both her children. Money is everything

to Ms Ham but she is wrong.  Money will give you power but not love & happiness in the long run.

Tae Hyung being blinded & tricked by Annie Brown charm will regret soon :joy:

• Love 2

Wow Today’s episode was okay but Wow Wow

Tae Hee is as dumb as her father .  Very pathetic.  Driver Yang has the same deafness and Blindness.
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488678cfd224d5115a4b10

Forget the fact he is afraid of going to jail. Why commit the crime in the first place.  

Spoiler

Tae Hee will never learn about love because I think even her father Driver Yang doesn’t know the meaning either  

Well said NHS 

• Like 2

Tae Hyung said he was done with Baek Ju Hong but it seems it was a lie. He and his sister truly don’t know the meaning of love.   Tae Hyung and his mother are trying to destroy Wide Corporation with NHS’s old colleagues. It is truly sad 

Even after stating the obvious , she comes to this conclusion smh smh 

So Stupid

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864739c92278c014d6bb

sas Highlight of episode 109   What did you guys like about this episode @chococarmela @maribella @Thong Thin

Ham Sok Jin has no fear. I am Kinda tired of seeing her so fierce

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866f51232ba33c23d293

• Like 3