[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Poor Tae Hee, now inherits so much money left behind by Yang. Since the money is not "clean" 

hope she donates to charity for a good cause.

Maybe it was his savings. He did not have friends or family, so never went on expensive drinking binges. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe it was his savings. He did not have friends or family, so never went on expensive drinking binges. 

he did gets his pay cheque from Ms Ham when under her employement, but part of the money 

could be some "dirty" work that he does for his boss (Ms Ham)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

he did gets his pay cheque from Ms Ham when under her employement, but part of the money 

could be some "dirty" work that he does for his boss (Ms Ham)

Could be. But THee could not confirm it, I would just say TQVM if it were me. :blush:
I find it all so boring for the last few episodes. 

TH seems to be on the run and GF's head is bandaged. Arrest the two of them, the detestable female and the opportunist TH. 

Maybe I should just time leap to the last show.

• Like 2

Completely not plot related, but Ham looked the best she has this entire drama in this episode :lol:

It really shows how dirty she was done by the wardrobe department. Her makeup/hair/clothes were terrible, and they finally did something to make her look good and it was because she was getting arrested.

@Thong Thin I Checked , m’y GiF are loaded. It maybe on your end the problem is.

if the money is dirty, I don’t think they will take it from her.  Our Girl Tae Hee finally woke from her dream is finally getting the protection she needed. 

@CupcakeEonni Ham did look good in this episode. Wearing the glasses was a nice touch. Because of her looks, she always look like a rich lady that is probably why they made her glasses to down play her beauty/sophisticated looks. 

Ham is finally showed that Tae Hyung is her weakness. I don’t think she even knows that Tae Hyung  begged his grandfather to help him and he will cut ties with her. Tae Hyung also promised to take over Wide and kick Ji Hwan out. Lol lol  He is just as delusional like his mom. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e346d8630c99e52073

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488613fad0238ef8816877

• Like 3

@UnniSarah thanks, i check back page 40 and your gifs were there, last nite reception might be poor. our my side here. 

Oh yes, Tae Hee finally for once think smart, hiring body guards to protect her from evil Ms Ham & brother.  Now that both mother & son got arrested, there's no way out this time.

Ms Ham no longer can bribe or cheat her way out & Tae Hyung will blame her mom for getting

him to be arrested.

• Blob 2

Episodes 120-122

Nam Tae Hyung and his Omma tried their best to find evidences of their crimes 9 years ago, supposedly left by Yang Man Soo but to no avail. Instead, the evidence was found by Ji Hwan, through Tae Hee. Yang Man Soo apparently left the CD containing the dashcam footage in his room and this information was relayed to Tae Hee before he died. Tae Hee sided with Ji Hwan now and warned her Oppa & Omma to either turn themselves in or to escape before they got caught.

Tae Hyung also tried pleading with Harabuchi to forgive him and sold his Omma out. However, Chairman Nam would only do so after he turned himself in and served the sentence, which of course enraged Tae Hyung as he insisted he did nothing wrong to both Chairman Nam and Annie Brown. He even vowed to make Nam Heung Sik and Woo Ji Hwan pay for all things they did to him! Too late dude, you were actually on your last mile of your life :facepalm:

True enough, he & her Omma were wanted by the Police as soon as the evidence was brough to the Police (through Ju Hong's nurse) as Tae Hyung would have snatched that CD if Ju Hong went to the Police herself! True enough, her husband actually showed up at the hospital and ransacked her bag to see if the CD was in her possession. 

The Evil Omma Ham Sook Jin was arrested as she was to meet Tae Hyung, but her son saw that Nurse Yoo was tailing her (at Ji Hwan's order) and escaped earlier. The run began for Tae Hyung who met with some accident and ended up in the hospital. Of course Ju Hong saw him before he escaped and then Ji Hwan came too, only for Tae Hyung to take his car and drove away.

The pursuit for Tae Hyung ensued and right at the end of Ep. 122, we have that familiar "White Truck of Doom" that should kill off Tae Hyung! This will then resulted in his organ being donated to Sol and Ju Hong can also be free of him, after he tore off the divorce paper a few moments before he escaped with Ji Hwan's car.

The last 2 episodes will wrap up everything nicely, with Ham Sook Jin likely going mental  because her beloved son died, Sol being operated and cured,  Ji Hwan and Ju Hong may end up together happily ever after! The other two: Nam Tae Hee and Nurse Yoo will end up in jail for their crimes.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

Ham must have planned for the WTOD to ram into JH's car? That would really send her to the asylum, she caused her son's death. I prefer a few life sentences for him & his mother. Looks like he might die and his mother goes crazy.

He has to die, otherwise there won't be any donor for Sol! 

I already predicted this to happen, it's just when he will die. Look like he will officially die in Episode 123 tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

He has to die, otherwise there won't be any donor for Sol! 

I already predicted this to happen, it's just when he will die. Look like he will officially die in Episode 123 tomorrow.

They can't just take his organs. He must be a donor willingly. Maybe he will make a dramatic grand gesture, knowing that he will die.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maribella said:

They can't just take his organs. He must be a donor willingly. Maybe he will make a dramatic grand gesture, knowing that he will die.

JuHong (as his wife) can donate his organs once he's been declared braindead. It's why they keep showing us the divorce papers, to show that they are still married.

TaeHyung should have already had a brain bleed from the plant that hit him, so I can't see him living. I've been calling for his death for most of this drama :vicx:. As dramatic as it is for Ham to kill her own son, so many of us saw this ending for him. Now she'll be in jail knowing she killed her precious son. It couldn't have happened to a better person.

((Though with the amount of alcohol TaeHyung drinks, I feel like his liver is basically a pickle at this point))

Watched the subbed Episode 122 this morning and it's a more satisfying feeling!

Ham Sook Jin is still feeling smug and asked the detective who arrested her if he had the Chief's permission to do so :wut: She also ordered Lawyer Choi to do her bidding (for the last time). Alas, the on-the-run Tae Hyung couldn't reach him as the lawyer was asked to meet with Ji Hwan. Ji Hwan promptly warned the lawyer that if he continued to help the mom & son, he would likely be incriminated too!

Tae Hyung got the money that her mom stashed away in her secret office and just as he began to make his run, he spotted some policemen, which caused him to panic and while he was running, a falling pot hit him in the head! Serves him right hahahaha.....:rickroll:

At the same time, his Evil Omma was plotting to have Ji Hwan killed by Mr Oh's men. Alas, fate had it that Tae Hyung stole Ji Hwan's car at the hospital and the movement of that car signalled Mr Oh's men to get ready the truck, which rammed into the car for that dramatic cliffhanger right at the end! Ji Hwan was lucky to have escaped death!

So, as many of us have predicted (including @CupcakeEonni), Tae Hyung simply had to die so as to save Sol! And yup, as a legal wife, Ju Hong can still donate his body parts to whoever that needs them. That will be the "redeeming" plot for Tae Hyung!

Once Ham Sook Jin realises it is her son that got killed by her men, she will really go mental and she may even commit suicide (same like Cha Hwa Young in Gold Mask)!

As for Nam Tae Hee, she will likely patch things up with Grandpa, get a divorce with Ji Hwan and serve her time in jail. But she may be welcomed back again by Chairman Nam! Not a bad ending for her.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CupcakeEonni said:

TaeHyung should have already had a brain bleed from the plant that hit him, so I can't see him living. I've been calling for his death for most of this drama :vicx:. As dramatic as it is for Ham to kill her own son, so many of us saw this ending for him. Now she'll be in jail knowing she killed her precious son. It couldn't have happened to a better person.

((Though with the amount of alcohol TaeHyung drinks, I feel like his liver is basically a pickle at this point))

Soaps/daily dramas have miraculous Supernatural powers to resurrect the dead back to life.

• Like 3

@TheQueenReturns Well said chingu, maybe this writer will have Nam Tae Hyung survive just so that they can save Sol. 
To be honest I wanted them all to face their punishment  @Newbie21SG @CupcakeEonni  I agree that maybe one reason why Ju Hong is still married to that evil brat.  
@maribella I hate to see villains die because death isn’t really considered a punishment in my eyes. I too wanted Tae Hyung and Ham Sook Jin go to prison for life so that they can never hurt another living soul again. It would have been nice for him  ( Nam Tae Hyung) to do something nice for his daughter HIMSELF.  

Ham going crazy or committing suicide leaves me so unsatisfied. Why am I unsatisfied because this woman is EVIL , so evil that in prison she was able to lure her prey with false confession so that Woo Ji Hwan will get in a car accident with the TRUCK OF DOOM!! at a specific time and date. Ham can smile like a sheshire cat. She has no remorse and is very selfish. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868e79c1a0f6a7196bc1

Even the universe tried to save him, after being hit with the potted plant falling on his head. He also lost all that money he stole from his mom after he fell.
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488682dcc6a0db9789fefd

Now HAM HAS NO MONEY.  Instead he chose to run away and got in the Woo Ji Hwan’s car. Nam Tae Hyung is truly dumb because though out this drama he is always messing up him mom BRILLIANT plans like he did just now.  

We can the even the universe was working hard to keep Woo Ji Hwan safe, 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488682dcc6a0db9789fefd

• Like 2
  • Love 2

OMO ... even God is on Ji Hwan side, how on earth did the plant hit right on Tae Hyung.

I am curious about car tinting in Korea, is the screen so dark that you can't even know who  is driving inside.  When Mr Oh was chasing Ji Hwan's car, did he realise who is inside the car ?

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@TheQueenReturns Well said chingu, maybe this writer will have Nam Tae Hyung survive just so that they can save Sol. 
To be honest I wanted them all to face their punishment  @Newbie21SG @CupcakeEonni  I agree that maybe one reason why Ju Hong is still married to that evil brat.  
@maribella I hate to see villains die because death isn’t really considered a punishment in my eyes. I too wanted Tae Hyung and Ham Sook Jin go to prison for life so that they can never hurt another living soul again. It would have been nice for him  ( Nam Tae Hyung) to do something nice for his daughter HIMSELF.  

Even the universe tried to save him, after being hit with the potted plant falling on his head. He also lost all that money he stole from his mom after he fell.

I am with you, dead does not punish those villians, they should rot in jail.

I am hoping Tae Hyung was pronounced brain dead & Ju Hong as his wife can sign the donors  paper on his behalf to donate his organ to Sol, i think that's what the writer wanted that he/choses  him to drive away Ji Hwan's car.

Am curious what's inside the urn of Chan Woo ?...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Ham going crazy or committing suicide leaves me so unsatisfied. Why am I unsatisfied because this woman is EVIL , so evil that in prison she was able to lure her prey with false confession

evil omma is in a class by herself. in many english dramas, viewers on other forums will randomly throw in words like gaslighting or abuse when they don't like a character. however, here, evil omma is the very definition of gaslighting. whenever anyone questions her, what she does is turn around and either makes the other person stupid by insulting them (she does this a lot with tae hee) or she twists the truth and makes it seem the other person is nuts (she does this a lot with ji hwan). that is why she is more exasperating to watch in comparison to other villains in daily.

other villains are far more straight forward in what they want. those other evil ommas don't play these kind of games where they enjoy hurting people and doing mind jumbo on people. many of those villains are making the moves because they feel they are out of options. here, she literally gets a kick out of putting people down to such a point that they can't rise up and ask questions (she did that with driver yang). so thats why the typical daily route of crazy or suicide seems unsatisfactory. lets see how the writer turns out the ending. 

ultimately, evil omma was obsessed with tae hyung while using him. if tae hyung dies or is incapicated in any way, that will be one of the biggest punishments for her. but even that may not be that effective because really, evil omma is not that maternal to begin with. tae hyung was more of a toy she loved rather than her child. she had ambitions that she could not fulfill and was determined to push her child to finish them. so I guess not being able to get what she wants while she has time to sit in jail and think and think and think and think would be the best punishment..... 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

The 2 Ommas (Ham Soo Jin & Cha Hwa Young) are absolutely evil and bad in so many ways. They will deserve all the punishments by having their beloved sons dying at the end.

HAM it  It saddens me that is what it takes for these Evil Omma’s to really suffer. They need to watch / know their beloved child died because of them.  Ham just didn’t know when to stop, all she knows is how to go forward and not to Cower.

@Newbie21SG 

Spoiler

Did you see CHY’a hubby got on his knees saying sorry??? I am like WHY OS HE SORRY???? There are so many people who become I’ll and their spouse doesn’t go on a killing and stealing spree. 

More GIF for everyone  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c7a680ea1bb6f5cb31

White TRUCK OF DOOM  So perfectly executed 

He doesn’t even look surprised. Terrible acting in this scene 

Why is she in competition with a dead man. Doesn’t she know she is just competing with herself. Smh 

• Like 3