[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

sas Highlight of episode 109   What did you guys like about this episode @chococarmela @maribella @Thong Thin

I guess seeing the noose closing on evil Ham is enjoyable. But I would like the ML to be more careful in bringing Ham down. She is just too slippery. 

Her refrain 'This is all for you Tae Hyung' is a bad omen. We may get a kumbaya ending and instead of JH turning the screws, he might say 'my stepmum'. I can't  do it to her:Megalol:

• Shocked 2

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Tae Hyung said he was done with Baek Ju Hong but it seems it was a lie. He and his sister truly don’t know the meaning of love.   Tae Hyung and his mother are trying to destroy Wide Corporation with NHS’s old colleagues. It is truly sad 

Even after stating the obvious , she comes to this conclusion smh smh 

So Stupid

sas Highlight of episode 109   What did you guys like about this episode @chococarmela @maribella @Thong Thin

Ham Sok Jin has no fear. I am Kinda tired of seeing her so fierce

Ms Ham did not shower love to both Tae Hee & Tae Hyung when young and her upbringing is more to

instill into their minds greed & power. That's the reason both her children do not know exactly what 

is LOVE and is obvious the way Tae Hee reacted when grandpa wants to send her to US, she retaliate.

On the other hand, Ms Ham dream of getting her beloved son Tae Hyung to become CEO of WIDE is dashed.

So, the only option she has is to destroy WIDE by all means & is destroying Tae Hyung as well.

She will keep on trying until all her resources are exhausted & landed her in jail with evidence.

46 minutes ago, maribella said:

But I would like the ML to be more careful in bringing Ham down. She is just too slippery. 

She is evil and cunning as well.

• Like 3

@UnniSarah that clip you have posted just showed THyung standing with his hands in his pocket while his mother was being arrested!! :joy: Talk about bad acting. Another actor who did the same, many times, was YR's father in Man in a Veil. I was ROFL. It was as if he was waiting for his cue to act and stood still watching while the other characters were going crazy .:loolz:

• LOL 3

55 minutes ago, maribella said:

Talk about bad acting. Another actor who did the same, many times, was YR's father in Man in a Veil. I was ROFL

Your hilarious and it is some bad acting. @maribella

Spoiler

The actor ChoiJae Sung   always stand that way in every Kdrama I have seen him.  I find this actor attractive when he does it  
He did it in 

Man In Veil

Sunny Again Tomorrow Good Guy 
Dal Soon’s Spring - -  Good Guy

Abiding Love Dandelion - -  VILLAIN

One Well Raised Daughter - VILLAIN

• LOL 2

Spoiler

This is most fillers. Following and convincing Kim, the HK scam stooge, to help him. JH was not careful or the writer needs something. TH overhead him talking to JHo and snatched the evidence ( 1 mill dollars) against Ham who was in interogation. Cliffhanger: JH and JHo found another piece of evidence ransacking evil Ham's office but TH was bringing the money into the office. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, maribella said:
  Hide contents

This is most fillers. Following and convincing Kim, the HK scam stooge, to help him. JH was not careful or the writer needs something. TH overhead him talking to JHo and snatched the evidence ( 1 mill dollars) against Ham who was in interogation. Cliffhanger: JH and JHo found another piece of evidence ransacking evil Ham's office but TH was bringing the money into the office. 

Ji Hwan wasn't convincing enough when he told Mr Yang for Tae Hee sake, is best that he revealed where  the 1 mil dollar being kept. By right Ji Hwan should have threaten Mr Yang by revealing to Tae Hee her biological father. Jin Ho & Ji Hwan managed to secure the documents signed by Mr Kim & Ms Ham from the safe... however I think with lack of evidence......coming episode sees Ms Ham is free ...

:headbang:

• Sad 4

The more I see Yang, the more I want to kick him and his ungrateful daughter, who should get out of the house.

The three of them are trying to steal the old man of his wealth. Let's hope we don't have to wait till ep 119 before they are caught and imprisoned. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

have a feeling that driver yang was either directly or indirectly involved in the death of ji hwan's dad. thats why he came back to evil omma after tae hyung threatened to expose his secrets. to cover up one crime, he did a series of crimes for her and was her dirty job man over all the years. this means she has a lot of dirt on him -- when she goes down, so does he. thats also why he may not have been able to protect tae hee as he liked; he didn't have the upper hand with evil omma... 

• Like 4

Spoiler if you guys haven't seen ep 110

Spoiler

Thanks to soompi this is a place where i/we can vent our frustrations, today I saw ep 110 and I was very disappointed with Ji hwan bec he almost got the money that Mr Kim was supposed to turn in to use as evidence for evil Ham and what did Ji hwan did? He got a ph call fr Mr Kim's wife & the latter is supposed to give back the money as evidence of what Ham did in her embezzlement case, Ji hwan just finished his mtg with the directors or whoever, to make it short, he got a ph call from Kim's wife to meet JH & instead of listening to where the location might be, he was talking so loud and who heard it? of course Tae hung was hiding by the wall next to the rooms! I mean ok you talk on the phone & this is serious regardless of whether you notice no one is around, and voila TH was hiding & heard the location he was heading! So H sent Mr Yang I believe & the other hooligans & beats the speed that JH was driving to! woah is it just me or that was stupid! :(

anyway, am about to watch ep 111 so let's hope he's successful this time so that Ham woman can be put in jail big time! :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

successful this time so that Ham woman can be put in jail

He's supposed to be a smart guy but the writer has him make sloppy mistakes because there is no more story to it. They cannot introduce new storylines at this stage. So now it's see-saw between JH and the mother-son duo. The only progress is JH finding the identity of the annoying nurse.

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have a feeling that driver yang was either directly or indirectly involved in the death of ji hwan's dad. thats

He and his daughter were involved. He should go to prison, with or without HSJ.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Lmangla said:

have a feeling that driver yang was either directly or indirectly involved in the death of ji hwan's dad. thats why he came back to evil omma after tae hyung threatened to expose his secrets. to cover up one crime, he did a series of crimes for her and was her dirty job man over all the years. this means she has a lot of dirt on him -- when she goes down, so does he. thats also why he may not have been able to protect tae hee as he liked; he didn't have the upper hand with evil omma... 

@Lmangla   HERE ARE DRIVER YANG CRIIMES

1. He watched Ham Sok Jin DRUG NCW

2. Wrote the Suicide Note

3. Moved NCW’s body

4. Helped Kidnapped Ji Hwan’s mom

5. Drugged Ji Hwan’s mom

6. Saw Min-Young ‘s murder

7. Tampered with MY’s crimes scene

8. watched the attempted murder of Ji Hwan’s mom

9. Kidnapped Tae Hyung’s bio Dad 

Ther are more stuff he has done that we haven’t seen . The list is long ???

• Like 6

@maribella  @UnniSarah  @Lmangla

Mr Yang is Ms Ham right hand man and he does all the dirty shits for her. Is no denying that Mr Yang

is involved in the death of Ji Hwan dad.

Mr Yang try to fool Ju Hong by admitting he causes her dad passing..but smart Ju Hong does not by his story and by all means will go all out to proof is Tae Hee. 

Oh Lord !.... that annoying panicky nurse Ms Yoo finally got her hands caught but I guess  Ms Ham will either get Ms Yoo go into hiding or shut her mouth by paying her a huge sum as agreed previously. 

With few episodes left before it ends, seems the writer is making us going on a roller coaster ride, on one hand Ji Hwan managed to get Ms Ham into custody and other the other hand she gets released again. Sigh ! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

At this point, I still do not see why Annie has to put on the facade that T-Hyung slept with her at the hotel.  Maybe I am as slow-wit as JH, can someone can tell me the reason for this stupid scene.

On 9/20/2022 at 7:16 PM, maribella said:

@UnniSarah that clip you have posted just showed THyung standing with his hands in his pocket while his mother was being arrested!! :joy: Talk about bad acting. 

It is true every actor/actress waits for their cue.  There have been numerous occasions where JH steps into a room and walk to a certain 'place' before he starts talking or react to a situation.  Likewise, T-Hyung too will put his hands in his pockets, prepare his face for his smirks etc.  BJH after finish her sentence and stands there looking 'stupid' until the other character acts out their part.

• LOL 2

There's only 7 more episodes after tomorrow. So, next week will be the start of how the 5 baddies (Evil Omma & her 2 kiddos, Nurse Yoo and Driver Yang) will be put behind bars one by one. 

Ham Sook Jin is really a sly and crafty woman, not easy to pin her down for any crime she had committed. Yang and Yoo were accomplices in those and they will fall first, before the big baddie!

• Like 5

Episodes 109 to 111

The story is now reaching the boiling point - with Ham Sook Jin, Nam Tae Hyung and Nam Tae Hee each of them having issues that will likely result in them being put to jail very very soon.

Nam Tae Hyung is likely the first one....he is being baited by Annie Brown and even though Harabuchi is still kind enough to still welcome him back if he can turn against his mother, unlikely he will heed his grandpa's advice. His path to no return has already begun, and the preview for Ep 112 showed An Kyung Sun drawing a picture of how she fell down the cliff, which caused panic to Tae Hyung as he tore that drawing up! His subsequent meet-up with Annie tomorrow will be interesting to watch!

As for Nam Tae Hee, she is still incredibly stubborn. Again, despite the invite by Grandpa for her to move to US and avoid all these problems in Korea, she takes that as a chance to drive her away from the house and is very adamant against this! Yet, her court case is troubling her a lot, so much that she is now totally alone by herself - outcast by her sibling & mom; and largely ignored by Ji Hwan too! Only her dad (Driver Yang) cares about her and he volunteered to plead for her case to Baek Ju Hong, in exchange for her being released. I don't think Ju Hong will be that forgiving unfortunately! She is determined to bring down all the 3 evil baddies!

And back to Ham Sook Jin, although she was released from detention, her involvement in "kidnapping" Ji Hwan's Omma 9 years back will resurface as Ji Hwan figured out that Nurse Yoo was the middle-woman. As he digs deeper tomorrow, Nurse Yoo will likely admit to her being forced by HSJ in all the crimes she committed. As for now, she's still smug and resolute enough to warn Ji Hwan not to go further....:facepalm: 

• Like 6

The writer is tying all the unknowns for the end, and I like that, so we won't be left wondering about this and that. Perhaps. But it is so slow. It seems to be 70% fillers. 
Finally we can move on to Kim Jung Im. Tie this to evil Ham and she is done with her shifty footwork.

• Like 4