[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

32 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Nam Tae Hee is once again abducted by her Omma's lackey and how many times must she face the same treatment over and over again before she realises that her Omma does not really care about her and is only interested in making her son the CEO of Wide.

She is like stupid and stupider. She knows that her mother does not give a hoot for her and Ham is capable of killing.  Why can't she do some reflection? Ok the writer needs to build up the storyline. Also Yang the driver could just drive off after her, what can evil Ham do? The fool had to call JH. Like father like daughter.

• LOL 3

On 9/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, maribella said:

She is like stupid and stupider. She knows that her mother does not give a hoot for her and Ham is capable of killing.  Why can't she do some reflection? Ok the writer needs to build up the storyline. Also Yang the driver could just drive off after her, what can evil Ham do? The fool had to call JH. Like father like daughter.

I just dont get it why Yang has to call Ji Hwan to help Tae Hee ???? real dump. And served him right when  he was slapped by Ms Ham.. with this  I think Yang will finally wake up & I hope he will be on JH side.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, Newbie21SG said:

Things are getting closer to the climax now. Grandpa Nam is smarter than I expect, even smarter than Ji Hwan! He has figured out who are his allies and who are his foes. He will definitely appear during the Shareholder meeting (and the shocked look of Ham Sook Jin and Nam Tae Hyung from the preview). 

We shall see Tae Hee join forces with Ji Hwan and Grandpa (due to her substantial shares) to thwart the plan of her evil Omma! 

the oldman finally realised who are his foes & allies, that is why he has to take smart action by pretending to be very sick. At the shareholders meeting he will be wheel

into the shareholders meeting in wheelchair by Ji Hwan.

I was pretty angry with Tae Hee who just ran off without helping Ji Hwan when

he came to her aide....

The last scene where Ji Hwan was attacked while trying to save Tae Hee, I hope

he is not seriously hurt, no coma PLEASE !

• Like 3

New Event :issohappy:

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1

Ex-driver Yang saved JH and TH was saved too. Then it was the filler scenes with the nurse, the mother and Sol. The final scene was in the boardroom snd GF had been in the room in disguise. After words were exchanged between JH, TH and evil Ham, GF spoke out and removed his mask or beard or something. The preview I think shows JH being proposed as CEO, I think, by GF. 14 more episodes. It should start to wrap up loose ends.

• Like 3

Driver Yang finally made his decision and stucked with it . He finally quit working for them. I find it so funny that neither HSJ and Nam Tae Hyun figuered out he quit. They are so used to him always being at their beck and call. lol 

Is Nam Tae Hee  still in denial after seeing one of the guys her mom hired carried a knife. This is so shocking.  Was she really going to kill HER Daugher?????

• Like 3

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Driver Yang finally made his decision and stucked with it . He finally quit working for them. I find it so funny that neither HSJ and Nam Tae Hyun figuered out he quit. They are so used to him always being at their beck and call. lol 

Is Nam Tae Hee  still in denial after seeing one of the guys her mom hired carried a knife. This is so shocking.  Was she really going to kill HER Daugher?????

This show is going somewhere nice for us viewers. The evil Ham  will be getting her just desserts soon. 15 more.

But GM is starting another unpleasant line - JA is or may be pregnant. Why can't they start turning the screws on the bad guys? 12 more.

• Like 2

The ending of episode 105 was perfect 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e8b0198742359360cd

Spoiler

Finally this scene I know some will not like what I have to say but I have too

The actress is one of my favorite actresses and she did a wonderful job being bad but this scene really broke my heart. I am rooting for her now. If she could really choose to be selfless she can win Ji Hwan’s heart.  She already got mine 

Name Tae Hee had no chance to be a good person. 
Remember episode  104 HSJ called her Marrionette and she will always end up doing what she is told. I believe this mental and verbal abuse may have been to much for her. We have seen Hee mom in action but we never saw her treat her when she was a child How awful can it be. 

@maribella @chococarmela @Thong Thin  @backstreetboysfan

@

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

@UnniSarah  Tae Hee did not expect her mother could do such hideous thing to her own blood.

Such a pity child.

I thought Tae Hyung had guards all over the hospital to prevent Grandpa from attending the shareholders meeting, however this oldman seems to know his fake grandson too well :D  

Since Grandpa has named Ji Hwan as the next CEO, objections on the floor will be from Ms Ham &

Tae Hyung. The rest of the directors will have no say cause is the Chairman decision to appoint Ji Hwan who is his real blood grandson.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@UnniSarah  Tae Hee did not expect her mother could do such hideous thing to her own blood.

Such a pity child.

I thought Tae Hyung had guards all over the hospital to prevent Grandpa from attending the shareholders meeting, however this oldman seems to know his fake grandson too well :D  

Since Grandpa has named Ji Hwan as the next CEO, objections on the floor will be from Ms Ham &

Tae Hyung. The rest of the directors will have no say cause is the Chairman decision to appoint Ji Hwan who is his real blood grandson.

NHS is brilliant. HSJ & Nam Tae Hyung bullying his grandson. He couldn’t stand it so he showed up to protect his legacy and grandson. Lol 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

this mental and verbal abuse may have been to much for her. We have seen Hee mom in action but we never saw her treat her when she was a child How awful can it be.

Writers are probably writing from day to day. It is really puzzling how Yang could be so loyal until now if evil Ham had been neglecting THee. All of a sudden he is the concerned daddy.  The writer probably thinks we won't notice.

I am ok if you like her @UnniSarah , she seemed to be the main actress after  evil Ham. The FL has not have any serious scenes since I started watching it. JH is living separately from THee but the FL is sharing a bed with THyung. Could she bear to do that? Considering she has a big grudge. 
She's not going anywhere with her revenge.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Finally this scene I know some will not like what I have to say but I have too

The actress is one of my favorite actresses and she did a wonderful job being bad but this scene really broke my heart. I am rooting for her now. If she could really choose to be selfless she can win Ji Hwan’s heart.  She already got mine 

Name Tae Hee had no chance to be a good person. 
Remember episode  104 HSJ called her Marrionette and she will always end up doing what she is told. I believe this mental and verbal abuse may have been to much for her. We have seen Hee mom in action but we never saw her treat her when she was a child How awful can it be. 

watched the episode and she acted well. so what is the current equation between her and ji hwan? what about ju hong? what has she been up to since she got married to tae hyung? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

watched the episode and she acted well. so what is the current equation between her and ji hwan? what about ju hong? what has she been up to since she got married to tae hyung? 

Hello  She is a very good actress. Ji Hwan cares for her and worries for her. I believe he wants her to bee own person. He knows she isn’t a terrible person but her mom constant viciousness pushes her to be the same. Can you imagine the abuse never stop, kidnapping, being ordered and Hee actual disdain of Tae Hee inform of her colleagues is too much

Will be watching ep 106 later 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Episodes 105-106

The battle for the CEO position has reached its conclusion after Chairman Nam appears unexpectedly in front of everyone, thereby spoiling Ham Sook Jin and Nam Tae Hyung's plan all these while.

That too was because Ham kidnapped Tae Hee to make sure she didn't appear during the shareholders' meeting. But Yang Man Soo decided to turn against her and informed Ji Hwan of Tae Hee's whereabout; and eventually saved them by fighting off those goons sent by Ham. This was the turning point for Tae Hee as she eventually signed another power of attorney letter to Ji Hwan, thereby annulling her shareholdings in the eventual race for the CEO position.

The power dynamics between the two siblings and their Omma eventually caused their downfall as both Ham and Tae Wee were questioned by the police for embezzlement of the company's funds and death of Baek Sang Goo, respectively.

This may also be the point where Tae Hyung start to be drifting part from Baek Ju Hong (from the preview) as he couldn't believe his grandpa suddenly recovering and foiling his dream to be the CEO of WIDE. 

More troubles ahead for the 3 of them, especially Ham as JI Hwan also found out that his dad's death note was faked and this will lead to yet another series of retribution for the still unrepentant Ham & Tae Hyung!

14 more to go to nicely wrap up this series!

• Like 5

TaeHyung threatening ManSu made me laugh. Really, threatening the guy that knows ever dirty thing him and his mother have done? Really stupid. ManSu will do whatever it takes to protect TaeHee. TaeHyung and his mother really underestimate that love. They've never treated her as anything other than a pawn, and they are going to regret it.

Poor TaeHee. That scene in the cafe was really sad. The chairman loves her, and her respects her capabilities as a businesswoman. It's obvious that he has real affection for her. She has been manipulated by Ham for so long that she can't see real affection when it's right in front of her. 

That police station scene was so funny and ridiculous. I hate how they always make stuff up when there is no proof and then get away with it at first. 

Cops: Stating facts and evidence.

THy: Her seal was forged.

Cops: There is no proof of that.

Ham: He ran away. That's proof.

Cops: Are these people for real?

Ham is so annoying. How can she just go back to the chairman's house after trying to kill him and admitting to killing her son (only to be like... who me?)? Like whaaat? I want her out of the picture so I can watch TaeHyung struggle to fight his sister and JiHwan as they rip him apart.

Ham's logic --- I killed your son, but how dare you not let my son steal your company?! :lol: I'm so over her. 

I pity Tae Hee but she will never learn. She expected him to confront her but grandpa said he understood her pain and her actions. But instead she still hung up on the fact no one loves or care for her. 

if he Ji Hwan didn’t care would he have gone to rescue her, het her shares back. Because of hee mental state she seems ungrateful and forget all the stuff grandpa and Ji Hwan has done for her.  I wanted her to wake up but it seems impossible now. I think once it is ep 115 , that is when she will choose the right choice. 

@CupcakeEonni HSJ’s logic is out of this world. She is selfish and heartless.  She tried to kill NHS & she killed her husband.  She is tells him you hurt my son and 

Me :  WITCH!!  You killed Nam Chan Woo. 

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

GP how dare you come see me after what she said to him. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I pity Tae Hee but she will never learn. She expected him to confront her but grandpa said he understood her pain and her actions. But instead she still hung up on the fact no one loves or care for her. 

in a way, that is understandable. at least in the episodes I saw (til about ep 60), she was treated like an unwanted object but grandpa never really stood up for her because she was just a girl child. while he acknowledged her abiliites, he didn't protect her from evil omma. he was in some ways just like evil omma and only had eyes for tae hyung. tae hee was ignored, snubbed and constantly told she wasn't good enough. this wasn't a short period of time but something that went on for years -- from her childhood.

tae hee has forever been trying to earn her place in this family. she was feeling so unloved that she wanted to take her life at one point -- that is how she fell for ji hwan because he was the one person who was kind to her without motive and didn't make her feel like a loser. people close to her who should have watched out for her instead stood at a distance. she didn't know she was loved or had that security. hence her pricklines and inability to make connections.

so it would have been weird if she reached out to grandpa just because he fell sick and he finally realized who is who. it will take time and healing and a sense of security in herself that she can be herself. that is a bigger battle. 

this is simply based on me watching the first half of the series. so who knows what happened in the second half. :)

re: @CupcakeEonni

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2