[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Here is the ratings for Episode 102! :).

2022-09-06 102 - 7.2 (7th) 6.9 (6th)

12 hours ago, maribella said:

A strong typhoon up to 300 km/hour.

Hope it would not cause too much damage. Some years ago, I went to Taiwan without thinking of the weather, it was typhoon season. 

Omg wow, I hope everyone is okay.

• Like 2

I knew it , I told you guys Ji Hwan is just gathering all the evidence he needs to convict them. Ji Hwan knows he can’t trust the police because they are in Ham Sook Jun’s pockets 

Ji Hwan has Nam Tae Hyung’s  (cuff)

The recording of Nam Tae Hyung’ confronting his mom about Ji Hwan’s mom kidnapping and hit and run accident 

Annie has heard the recording 

NHS feels terrible that Tae Hyung’s betrayed him and blames HSJ for ruining him. He now wishes he had gotten rid of her a long time ago. But sadly NHS would have found out that Tae Hee/Hyung aren’t his grandchildren.  He would have also found out that his son was murdered too if he had gotten rid of the poisonous woman.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

knew it , I told you guys Ji Hwan is just gathering all the evidence he needs to convict them. Ji Hwan knows he can’

Why is the duo still free roaming? Faking a false document involving $700k is a big crime. Usually more than bashing someone because that does not involve money.

I wish someone would slap the nurse silly. There's the cousin in Gold Mask who is as annoying.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Why is the duo still free roaming? Faking a false document involving $700k is a big crime. Usually more than bashing someone because that does not involve money.

I too don’t know why they are still free. Just chalk it up to Kdrama land. Don’t forget Ham Sook Jin claims that NHS handed the Power of Attorney letter. The date he supposedly gave it to her can make it Legal even though he never wrote that letter @maribella. Remember in Kdrama land anything can happen. 
The Nurse is really something, she is despicable and EVIL. She needs to go too. Just to open a business she is will to murder him. Smh smh smh I found it very weird that there was no guards in front of Nam Heung Sik’s hospital room. Smh smh I wonder if this is another scheme that Ji Hwan cooked up. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886e2fdba8f582ecd850a

I am thrilled that Ji Hwan is still one step ahead of Ham Sook Jin. The nurse that HSJ bought is working with Ji Hwan. Lol lol 

Nam Tae Hyung is disgusting and thinks that Annie is on his side. He is also monitoring the WIDE stock to know who owns what. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah The lawyer can be disbarred very quickly.

Evil Ham is using the greedy nurse to kill GF. All 3 are going down.  
THee seems to be back to her old ways, cover her mother's rear.

Well said @maribella, in the real world that is exactly what happens but on TV these lawyer gets away with it until the last two episodes.  This kind of scene always make me mad when i see cops, lawyers, doctors  or other civil workers committing crimes for their own greed, 

• Like 4

Spoiler

wrong thread - these dailies are so similar. :lol:

People, do you think YR has some old connection with SY's father. When YR was in the lockup, SY spoke to her or argued with her and I think she mentioned not so nice things about the father. 
Please don't make YR some long lost relative. :crazymad:

• Like 2

I love how the grandpa makes his moves....he is indeed another cunning oldman.

Even Ji Hwan was fooled but grandpa gave in looking how concern he is when admitted to ICU.

I sincerely hope the nurse get caught for trying to klll grandpa just because of greed.

Now, my worries goes to Ju Hong mum . Tae Hee will never wants to land her self in jail and she might try

to keep Ju Hong mum quite by having her kill or getting amenesia. But my hope is not.

Tae Hee is slowly turning into evil like her mum... 

Annie Brown will on time save SA Group from falling into Ms Ham hands.

@maribella  i think you post at the wrong thread :D

• Like 5

There will be a few days break before Episode 105 is out.

Things are getting closer to the climax now. Grandpa Nam is smarter than I expect, even smarter than Ji Hwan! He has figured out who are his allies and who are his foes. He will definitely appear during the Shareholder meeting (and the shocked look of Ham Sook Jin and Nam Tae Hyung from the preview). 

Nam Tae Hee is once again abducted by her Omma's lackey and how many times must she face the same treatment over and over again before she realises that her Omma does not really care about her and is only interested in making her son the CEO of Wide.

We shall see Tae Hee join forces with Ji Hwan and Grandpa (due to her substantial shares) to thwart the plan of her evil Omma! 

I can't wait to watch Episode 105 and with only 15 more episodes left after next Tuesday, the respective fate of each character will be revealed. I also suspect Lee Dong Cheol will make another appearance soon!

• Like 3