[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I wouldn't say this is the best daily dramas (there are plenty of HKG daily dramas that are much better and of higher quality) - but I wouldn't say it is one of the lowest quality either. At least, it has interesting elements in its plot to keep me watching and I hope it stays the same till the end of the run.

Did I say it was one of the best shows?  LOL  In fact I said it was the lowest quality but worthy of watching if you are an aficionado of KDrama of tropes 

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

You should watch Ep 61-75 really, lots of intrigue & revelation for sure! And yes, I too adore Ju Hong now, transforming herself into a strong woman who's very driven for her revenge. And she did it very stealthily, almost undetected even by Ji Hwan. Only Jin Ho knows partially what she is doing.

I heard! I'm starting to catch up. I'm exciteddd. It's nice to see a vicious female lead in a ML-centered daily!

• Like 1

Episode was another good episode. 

Tae Hyung and  HSJ are ungrateful people. I hate THyu g the most because he was doted on and truly loved. He is now working hard to kick his grandfather out because of his inferiority complex. 
i was rather surprised that THyung would ask her what kind of life she lead and she would still deny that Tae Jee has another father. Ask her how she could do such a thing to Tae Hee. Then became confused at him being upset with him for not want this mom to be punished. I can never understand characters like that. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863d69d24bce58b4d0d5

Spoiler

• Like 3

Episode 77 

Annie Brown came to Korea to investigate in her sister’s death.  Annie has been testing Ji Hwan to see if he really cared for Sol. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bf5f06841f3f8627fc

Chingu in today’s episode, I can’t help but feel that Ji Hwan’s mom is playing/ pretending to have dementia. When she mentioned Lee Dong Cheol’s name

and what he means to HSJ. It came out as fact not nonsense from a dementia patient. 

• Like 3

Nam Tae Hyung is disgusting  and finally I am starting to dislike Tae Hee. She deserves to be used and discarded by her mom later. She has no loyalty. Her mom is working all kinds of angles , as long as her son inherit it all including her. She has no love for Tae Hee and will do everything she can to destroy her too. Tae Hyung and HSJ are tell the bird members that Nam Heung Shik is mentally ill and being used by Woo Ji Hwan.  

This man they confided in is man with a reputation. it would seem this guy can’t hold his tongue. He is a gossiper and not loyal. Episode 77 also showed the Chairman has a sound mind and knows which board member they will meet and why . 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c456b9c712778fa59e

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886c456b9c712778fa59e

• Like 2

Episode 78

Again, this serial is not afraid of showing its cards early. Annie Brown aka Woo Ha Young shows up in front of Nam Tae Hyung & Ham Sook Jin :evilelmo: Imagine the shock displayed by Tae Hyung, seeing the woman he thought he had killed show up for the second time (after An Kyung Sun)...lol.....he's so incapable of committing murder!

The discovery of the bracelet with inscription of "Lee Dong Cheol loves Ham Sook Jin" has intrigued both Ji Hwan & Ju Hong and Ju Hong is again the smarter of the two. What she got wrong is probably the fact that Nam Tae Hee isn't Lee Dong Cheol's daughter. Once she knows that Yang Man Soo is, she will be able to connect the dot on why YMS was the one seen with her Appa when he was discovered to be unconscious, and not Tae Hee!

I can't wait for the subbed version tomorrow morning!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, maribella said:

She shares what she has with him but he does not.

Indeed and that's so selfish of Woo Ji Hwan not to share the fact that Yang Man Soo is Tae Hee's Appa!

Lee Dong Cheol & Woo Ha Young will be integral to the plot development at least in the next 10-15 episodes as we enter the last stretch. Both Nam Tae Hyoung & Ham Sook Jin refuse to believe that Woo Ha Young is Annie Brown and HSJ is even resolved "not to let her come after her son even in death". 

We also see Ju Hong vowing to let Tae Hyung suffer and Annie Brown coming to her, telling in her advance that she's going to seduce her husband. Ju Hong will be more than happy for that, but what about her revenge plan? Does Annie know about her twin sister's death and is revenge the purpose of her returning to Korea?

@UnniSarahmentioned about An Kyung Sun faking her dementia....quite possible too as what she did so far were blatantly committing to cause upset and wreck havoc in HSJ's life! If that is the case, wow, kudos to her for going to such great length! 

The nurse caring for Grandpa Nam is an annoying character that serves nothing but just to narrate what has just happened in the household! Very much similar to the greedy Ajjummas in the Second Husband!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

UnniSarahmentioned about An Kyung Sun faking her dementia....quite possible too as what she did so far were blatantly committing to cause upset and wreck havoc in HSJ's life! If that is the case, wow, kudos to her for going to such great length! 

Possible but she could create havoc by just being herself. I thought she had dementia before disappearing. So it makes sense that she got worse.

I think she's going to die.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

The nurse caring for Grandpa Nam is an annoying character that serves nothing but just to narrate what has just happened in the household! Very much similar to the greedy Ajjummas in the Second Husband!

I wish someone put her in a bird cage and hang it in the depth of the forest so she can squeak and squeal all she wants in there.  The most annoying character in Kdramaland.

• Like 2

Wanna bet the reason Ham Sook Jin is afraid of the reveal of Lee Dong Cheol is because he is the real father of Nam Tae Hyung. The actor is far too established to just being some worthless character. He is integral to HSJ's real downfall

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shahila1978 said:

Wanna bet the reason Ham Sook Jin is afraid of the reveal of Lee Dong Cheol is because he is the real father of Nam Tae Hyung. The actor is far too established to just being some worthless character. He is integral to HSJ's real downfall

That will signal the ultimately downfall of both evil Mom & Son! Nam Tae Hyung being not the real son of Nam Chan Woo will mean it's all over for him & his dream.

I am looking forward to the possibility that Lee Dong Cheol will be an integral character in the last 40 episodes! Just like Kwon Joo-Hyeong in Red Shoes! That guy single-handedly salvaged the last 30 or so episodes. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Indeed and that's so selfish of Woo Ji Hwan not to share the fact that Yang Man Soo is Tae Hee's Appa!

Lee Dong Cheol & Woo Ha Young will be integral to the plot development at least in the next 10-15 episodes as we enter the last stretch. Both Nam Tae Hyoung & Ham Sook Jin refuse to believe that Woo Ha Young is Annie Brown and HSJ is even resolved "not to let her come after her son even in death".

Ji Hwan isn’t being selfish, he needs that info to use Tae Hee’s father. Ji Hwan hasn’t told Jin Ho who Tae Hee’s father is either. He isn’t keep everything under wraps to be selfish 

• Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 6:22 PM, Newbie21SG said:

am looking forward to the possibility that Lee Dong Cheol will be an integral character in the last 40 episodes! Just like Kwon Joo-Hyeong in Red Shoes! That guy single-handedly salvaged the last 30 or so episodes. 

This is a 120 episode show. There are 50 more. Anything can happen.

• Like 3