[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

1 hour ago, maribella said:

What if JH got pregnant? The awful female fake in Gold mask is pregnant, but to the spineless son.

So we have Thyung, a bit more spirit. Doesn't he know what his wife wants?

Ofcourse Tae Hyung knows what his wife Ju Hong  wants and knows she doesn’t trust him at all. Ju Hong didn’t register their marraige yet either. She is doing whatever she can to get both HSJ and Tae Hee kicke out of the house. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

I believe. That Ji Hwan’s evidence to al Tae Hyung , HSJ and Tae Hee’s crimes aren’t solid evidence ( meaning it could be explained). He needs concrete evidence. 

In episode 72, HSJ’s past was investigated and we find out she dated a man ( LEE DONG  CHEOL) for three years before getting married. The fact that Tae Hee suspect  he is her father is truly sad and makes her really dumb. The man was married , divorce and now he is in jail. She seems to have forgotten that she is younger than Tae Hyng. If she did the math , it should have lead her too Tae Hyung being illigitimate also. I can't wait for Ju Hong to figure it all out anf letting Ji hwan know.

Poor Ji Hwan is so sad that he can't take his revenge on Tae Hyung because he is his brother. While he is being loyal, Tae Hyung is looking for a way to take everything away from him not caring that his action will hurt his grandfather. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Poor Ji Hwan is so sad that he can't take his revenge on Tae Hyung because he is his brother. While he is being loyal, Tae Hyung is looking for a way to take everything away from him not caring that his action will hurt his grandfather. 

This always makes me go what??!!

In yellow boots, the vengeful LYR got her revenge, I thought she'd wash her hands of the vicious ex-stepsister. But no, she worried about her being suicidal - because they were sisters. Many other shows as well. 

@UnniSarah I hope he is just biding his time. Didn't the guy kill his sister, Soly's mum?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, maribella said:

This always makes me go what??!!

In yellow boots, the vengeful LYR got her revenge, I thought she'd wash her hands of the vicious ex-stepsister. But no, she worried about her being suicidal - because they were sisters. Many other shows as well. 

@UnniSarah I hope he is just biding his time. Didn't the guy kill his sister, Soly's mum?

@maribella  Chingu, my assumption is either Tae Hyung isn't his brother that knowlwdge is will unleash Ji Hwan's wrath or Sol DIES because of HSJ & Tae Hyung and Ji HWAN will go all the way to send him to jail and make him pay for his sins.  These goodie two shoes characters are so frustrating but once they start  face slapping their enemies it feels so awesome. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@maribella  Chingu, my assumption is either Tae Hyung isn't his brother that knowlwdge is will unleash Ji Hwan's wrath or Sol DIES because of HSJ & Tae Hyung and Ji HWAN will go all the way to send him to jail and make him pay for his sins.  These goodie two shoes characters are so frustrating but once they start  face slapping their enemies it feels so awesome. 

He should exact revenge for his sister's death. Tae Hyung is Sol's bio father?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maribella said:

What if JH got pregnant? The awful female fake in Gold mask is pregnant, but to the spineless son.

So we have Thyung, a bit more spirit. Doesn't he know what his wife wants?

Ju Hong getting pregnant (hopefully a fake one) will be one way she can get Tae Hyung to be even "closer" to her rather than clinging to her evil Omma. A fake pregnancy will also prevent her from getting more intimate with Tae Hyung as pregnancy could be used as a reason for that :shaq:

Tae Hyung is already asking her Omma not to touch Ju Hong and that is an ominous sign. And yes, he is Sol's bio father. Ji Hwan's dilemma is a typical K-Drama plot and it will be frustrating to watch I suppose. I hope this show can do away with that. 

As I have mentioned many times, I think Sol may die. The girl in "Why Her" died in second last episode as a way to let her Omma take revenge against her grandpa (how twisted is that!)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

On 7/23/2022 at 7:58 AM, Newbie21SG said:

As I have mentioned many times, I think Sol may die. The girl in "Why Her" died in second last episode as a way to let her Omma take revenge against her grandpa (how twisted is that!)

I have been dreading Sol may die theory because I hate when kids die in a drama. There death are so cruel and become the driving Force for their loving parents to seek JUSTICE IN THE MOST CRUEL WAY.  

I suspect Ji Hwan’s dad was leaving wife so he can be a family with his son and the love of his life. When the went to pay respect for Nam Chan Woo, Ahn Kyung Sun said “ I waited for you” What could that mean??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !... I was checking on the thread and stumble onto this dailes.  Is it good.

@UnniSarah  @maribella @chococarmela  you guys are here too.

I am neutral about the ML. His mother has dementia. He is married to the woman who is besotted with him and is supposedly his half sister but in reality ( kdrama that is) her mother had used the services of the driver to produce her. The FL is the wife of his brother in law - the evil SML. 

So is it good? The twists of a daily are all there but with a big difference. The FL is a smart cookie and a surgeon. I am watching because it was a big change from SY in GM.

In Fatal Promise, the surgeon was an idiot. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I am neutral about the ML. His mother has dementia. He is married to the woman who is besotted with him and is supposedly his half sister but in reality ( kdrama that is) her mother had used the services of the driver to produce her. The FL is the wife of his brother in law - the evil SML. 

So is it good? The twists of a daily are all there but with a big difference. The FL is a smart cookie and a surgeon. I am watching because it was a big change from SY in GM.

In Fatal Promise, the surgeon was an idiot. 

The change in character for the FL only happened recently (past 10 episodes) since her Appa died. 

I think it's a serial worth watching at the moment, with its fair share of twists and turns.

Secrets are being revealed thick and fast....Nam Tae Hee admitted to the Chairman that she's not his grand-daughter! This means Han Sook Jin may get evicted as soon as tomorrow!

Also, Nam Tae Hyung had a shocked look in his face when he was having dinner with Baek Ju Hong. Is it Min Young (Ji Hwan's supposedly dead sister) or is it another new character, just like HSJ's ex-lover?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

Also, Nam Tae Hyung had a shocked look in his face when he was having dinner with Baek Ju Hong. Is it Min Young (Ji Hwan's supposedly dead sister) or is it another new character, just like HSJ's ex-lover?

I jus saw it too. This is why I really like this drama. The reveals are swift and fast. 

I was SCREAMING WHEN IT HAPPENED. I WATCHED IT 5 TIMES.  I am kinda worried, Ji Hwan is feeling guilty about his actions and using Tae Hee.  She really  shocked me.  

I believe Tae Hee is the one who will surpise us more for her love for Ji Hwan. 

or maybe like @Newbie21SG said Tae hyung will surpise us too on his love for Ju Hong. 

or Maybe Both siblings will surprise us 

@chococarmela  Check this out

Is this Woo Min-Young twin sister?? Will she be able to save Woo Sol???

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866a80a386484aeb0ef7

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello !... I was checking on the thread and stumble onto this dailes.  Is it good.

@UnniSarah  @maribella @chococarmela  you guys are here too.

I am! I have to catch up, but I do like this daily now.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Is this Woo Min-Young twin sister?? Will she be able to save Woo Sol???

Holy hell! Maybe it's Woo Min-Young, who made a comeback as a rich and powerful woman??

• Blob 1

7 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I am! I have to catch up, but I do like this daily now.

Holy hell! Maybe it's Woo Min-Young, who made a comeback as a rich and powerful woman??

Great to see you & @maribella here :) I remember you ditched Love Twist right?

I started watching only after Episode 30 and I didn't even catch up on the earlier 20 odds episodes (I watched on and off previously). So far so good, the last 10-15 episodes have been excellent indeed, I like the transition of Ju Hong from a weak and meek character to a character that's driven by revenge; and she suddenly becomes smart & careful now!

Entering into the end of 2/3 of its run (Ep. 80 will be next week on Tuesday), there's still 40 more episodes left.

I will be damn shocked if it is revealed that Ham Sook Jin's former lover is gonna be linked to Woo Ming Young's mom (so far, the identity of that person is not yet known). And there may be a twin??

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have been dreading Sol may die theory because I hate when kids die in a drama. There death are so cruel and become the driving Force for their loving parents to seek JUSTICE IN THE MOST CRUEL WAY.  

I suspect Ji Hwan’s dad was leaving wife so he can be a family with his son and the love of his life. When the went to pay respect for Nam Chan Woo, Ahn Kyung Sun said “ I waited for you” What could that mean??

Yes, Ji Hwan's dad only love was An Kyung Sun, despite being married to Ham Sook Jin later on. He even mentioned to HSJ that he wanted to her, presumably to return to An Kyung Sun!

Which was why HSJ got desperate and roped in Yang Man Soo to conceive Nam Tae Hee with the hope that she could still retain the status of being Chairman Nam's daughter in law. She also could not go back to her parents as their business failed and died (if I remembered correctly).

• Like 3

@UnniSarah  @maribella  @chococarmela  Thanks for the recommendation.

I binge watch last night till episodes 5. :fullofhearts:

I love how the story  twist here & there.

YES, I'm liking this daily, unfortunately I can't share my views here cause i am way too behind the  episodes. But I will peek into this thread to check on you guys pov.

• Blob 3

Welcome @Thong Thin 

Annie Brown  what I hope happens 

Annie Brown and Tae Hyung have an affair. Lol lol lol. That would be such a nice twist. 

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

I will be damn shocked if it is revealed that Ham Sook Jin's former lover is gonna be linked to Woo Ming Young's mom (so far, the identity of that person is not yet known). And there may be a twin??

That would be an awesome twist my dear. I really can’t wait to see what happens next.  

What will happen tomorrow 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fe8d3b4d8a76eff2ce

HSJ gets kicked out of the house 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fe8d3b4d8a76eff2ce

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Jin's former lover is gonna be linked to Woo Ming Young's mom (so far, the identity of that person is not yet known). And there may be a twin??

Which former lover? The jailbird? 

Let me get this straight. 

The dementia woman is JH's mum with the Nam son. She married Mr Woo who had a daughter - Sol's mum.

@Newbie21SG are you saying Mr Woo did not have a child? 

• Like 2