[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah it defies logic that Grandpa forced her to marry his son when she was not bringing money to the family. She had nothing. My guess is the family had lied about their financial status, hoping to get that old man's money.

It does defies logic, I wonder if her kids believe her lie about at how she got married . I wash so shocked when she told them she was forced to marry Nam Chan Woo. It made no sense and her kids didn’t look like they believed her but yo never know which Nam Tae Hee and Tae Hyung. Both like to twist the truth also, I can see them use these word against Nam Heung Sik. There was a flashback of NCW & HSJ, NCW asked for a divorce but she told him , SHE CUT TIES WITH HER FAMILY BECAUSE THEY WENR BANKRUPT, she had no place to go if he divorced her @maribella

@Newbie21SG Yes Nam Tae Hee is  living for herself but she still hasn’t let go of Woo Ji Hwan yet. She is still making mistakes which will lead her to losing everything in the end. Trying to acquire a company that isn’t hers . 

@chococarmela

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488695a065beb5026d0e70

Thanks  Annie 

• Like 4

Chingus... i am currently at ep 78.... love this dailies so much that i binge watched at least 4 episodes per

day... and I found is way much better then Gold Mask..

I love Annie Brown tactics to lure & dig infor from evil Ms Ham and Tae Hyung.

And Tae Hee is slowly turning into evil like Ms Ham.

• Blob 3

8 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Chingus... i am currently at ep 78.... love this dailies so much that i binge watched at least 4 episodes per

I've been watching episodes back to back and I haven't watched a daily like this in a long while! I like this wayyyy better than Gold Mask too. Even Glass Mask is better than Gold Mask.

• Blob 1

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I love Annie Brown tactics to lure & dig infor from evil Ms Ham and Tae Hyung.

And Tae Hee is slowly turning into evil like Ms Ham.

@Thong Thin  I am so glad you will catch up to the latest episode.  I enjoy how each secret are revealed one after another.  
Woo Ji Hwan is in a difficult place. He needs to make a choice between protecting his grandfather feelings or revealing the truth so Justice can be saved. 

For example To find out Woo Min Young died on her daughter’s birthday, that really rocked my world Chingu’s. I was like WOW!! Now I understand why Ji Hwan kept her death a secret. This could be very traumatic to Woo Sol.

Episode 93 

Ham Sok Jin is truly MANIPULATIVE and CRUEL  She assumed she knew Nam Hueng Sik so well so she took a gamble and messed up her plan.  She wanted to make Tae Hyung see that his grandfather doesn’t put him first.  Make him be even more dependent on her.  Nam Tae Hyung doesn’t realize that his grandfather is right , if he becomes CEO, his mom will still be in charge because “ HE RELIES TO MUCH ON HIS MOM”.  His mom view is distorted and terrible for the company itself. Nam Tae Hyung is so SCARED , he let his mom ruin his chance at being CEO.  This move they made only made his grandfather even more guarded because HE KNOWS THEY ARE UP TO NO  GOOD. 

Nam Tae Hee - - was fooled by her Omma. Her Omma now has power of attorney on her shares. If only she was smart and chose to really trust Ji Hwan. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861ed2ec9e2bee4a5d28

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d34f7e248ca9ece44b

Nam Tae Hyung. POUTING  @chococarmela

• Blob 2

Baek Ju Hong just keeps surprising me as the drama progresses. She is disgusted by how weak Nam Tae Hyung is because he looks “BROKEN” already.  In episode 93, she believes everyone suffering all started with him  and with just a few bumps , he is already so very miserable. Lol lol Nam Tae Hyung would just pout if he Knew what Ju Hong really thought. Lol lol 

I wish Tae Hee would just wake up and chose to stop trying to make path for riches but 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886bec5acdc4818058119

• Wiggle 1

13 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I've been watching episodes back to back and I haven't watched a daily like this in a long while! I like this wayyyy better than Gold Mask too. Even Glass Mask is better than Gold Mask.

Good to hear that you guys are enjoying this! I have been catching up on this daily for the past few weeks and no regret.

As for Gold Mask, I am stuck at last week's episodes and found no motivation to watch further.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Newbie21SG said:

for Gold Mask, I am stuck at last week's episodes and found no motivation to watch further.

Not only it is draggy but they are bringing in more JA time. The actress and the character really turned me off.

Are we going to have a missing JW or in a coma? 
It looks like CEO Ham is about to kill Grandpa or do something physical. She is perfectly capable of both.

• Like 2

Finished ep 87...

Oh Lord !....CEO Ham is like a RickRoll'D .....she is the main cause for destroying Tae Hyung and Tae Hee  future...and she could lie her way thru w/o even blinking an eye,  she is so evil & greedy.

This dailies makes my adrenaline rush compare to Gold Mask who is so draggy & getting bored  as the episodes advances.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Wow, so close chingu @Thong Thin

Nam Tae Hyung  Has done it again but this time, his wish won’t come true. As always Nam Tae Hyung does the unthinkable and his mom does her best to cover up the crime. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ebb42b2f001d1472ea

Nam Tae Hee Do you guys think she has finally woken up and realizes HOW DANGEROUS HER MOM IS????

Lee Dong Cheol  he got his Karmw for being greedy. Once he decided to meet HSJ, he said it felt ominous but because he is greedy, he couldn’t pass up the good opportunity to get money. 

Spoiler

I enjoyed Ji Hwan Cae accident scene. It is done just like in the movies. As I watched it I too felt like I was in th car with him

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867990b1967910032450

• Like 2

Someone was asking about the WTOD, here it is! 

He seems to be driving an expensive car, could the brakes be tampered so easily?

I have an entry level Mercedes only, but the bonnet (hood in American) can't be opened forcefully without the car 'summoning' the whole neighbourhood. Yeah, yeah, it's kdrama, still some things need to be a bit real.

• Like 2

JH should have known that the truth from him would have been less shocking to the old man. 

Ok so the accident is foisted on to the idiot Yang? He is even more pathetic than the Second husband guy.

No dashcam? No airbags? Ok I'll stop.

• Like 1

While Gold Mask's plot is too slow and convoluted, the Secret House's is very fast moving and by Episode 95, practically all secrets are revealed now.

Grandpa Nam collapsed, after the shock reveal that his son didn't commit suicide; coupled with that double blow that Ji Hwan handed him! He practically raised a family that's not his own for the past 30 over years. You may call it retribution too as he was the one who forced Ham Sook Jin to marry Nam Chan Woo, and broke apart his son with An Kyung Sun. Will he die today or next today? Hmmm.... can we have a Poll?

Tae Hyung is moving fast into the deep abyss, as he may be implicated for tampering with Ji Hwan's car brakes and soon enough his identity will be made known to all! I want to see how a weak guy like him who always rely on his mom will suffer in the last 25 episodes!

The same goes for Ham Sook Jin, the mother of all evil! She bares all the truth before her father in law and is not even fearful of what may come next. I hope Ji Hwan and Ju Hong go hard on her and make sure she is punished for all her crimes.

As for Tae Hee and Driver Yang, this will be the last secret that Tae Hee hasn't known and the next 10-15 episodes may be about this. 

• Like 5