[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

Episode 87 can be the best TURNING POINT  in a revenge drama where the true Villain can be Taught a good lesson for playing god. She played with the lives of her children and from this episode, it looks like Tae Hyung will end going crazy at the end of this drama. I hate it when they do that so the viewers can de bad for them.  This is the first drama where I actually want the semi villains to team up with the good guy to destroy the Big Villain.  

Sometimes I would be surprised at Tae Hyung, he would be concerned for his sister ( Tae Hee) and then his would act like Tae Hee is a threat. It upsets me thay Yae Hyung knows that his mom doesn’t love Tae Hee and sees the way she treats her. Knows she has nothing but still think she is a threat. 

I desperately want Tae Hyung/Hee  to abandon their mom and stop helping her. They should both go Nam Heung Sik with this info , to get in his good graces before this secret comes out .  But they won’t do that it because THEY ARE SELFISH PEOPLE , LACK A CONSCIENCE and very INSECURE.  I don’t understand why they feel insecure when NHS still defends but not in the way they think he should defend them. They seem to think , believing their lies and covering up their crimes is the way to show them love. NHS handing over his entire wealth to them is also a way to show them love. 

Nam Tae Hyung was devastated at finding who his father is. Upset at his moM who refuses to tell him the truth so that way he can protect himself.  

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886d35c4ea9136f3aac29

Spoiler

He looked at Tae Hee like “ WHAT SHOULD HE DO WITH THIS WOMAN”  He looked insane to me .  

I really love this scene , where she can't understand why both her kids would be upset at her actions since the revelation that Woo Ji Hwan is the lost grandson of Nam Heung Sik.

She is CRUEL, she turned her biological daughter into an orphan. Smh smh 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I believe this night is they day Nam Chae Won died.

It would seem that NCW has to take specialized sleeping pills. The sleeping pills he took the night of his suicide wasn’t prescribed to him that is why the Nam family personal physician thought it was suspicious. 

@backstreetboysfan @chococarmela @Newbie21SG @maribella

• Like 2

I have never seen the actress of the evil Mother before. She is good as an evil shameless woman. 

@UnniSarah I am sure she killed him or Yang did, but to prove it is another thing. If he wanted to kill himself, he would have bought those that would affect him the most. So I'm not surprised that the drugs were not prescribed. But he had planned to meet LDC.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have never seen the actress of the evil Mother before. She is good as an evil shameless woman. 

@UnniSarah I am sure she killed him or Yang did, but to prove it is another thing. If he wanted to kill himself, he would have bought those that would affect him the most. So I'm not surprised that the drugs were not prescribed. But he had planned to meet LDC.

believe Truthfully  Lee Seung-Yeon / Ham Sook Jin has played a role similar to this drama. 

Spoiler

https://asianwiki.com/Left-Handed_Wife

Lee Seung-Yeon married into a rich family for revenge ( which she later found out was a misunderstanding) her character did have a child with her husband and she had abandoned her firstborn because she realized she she didn’t like being poor.  She hated her firstborn but loved her second child. 

Lee Seung-Yeon.  @maribella  I don’t think Yang Man Soo killed the chairman son.  Yang Man Soo is willing to be a servant but he isn’t a killer. YMS  couldn’t  get rid of Ahn Kyun Sun body when he realized she was still alive, that is why I think he isn’t the murdering type. But 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860300293b9ef2c0ae53

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Not enough discussion here. I'm still catching up, and this is one of the nest daily dramas I've watched in the past 3 years. I just hope the ending is decent.

I don’t think anyone is watching this drama.I don’t know why, I noticed people prefer makjang like Gold mask and Bravo my life @chococarmela

I enjoy this drama power plays. Ju Hong is still very angry and Tae Hyung got physical with her. He is so jealous of Ji Hwan.  
He betrayed his mother and than told her he had no choice. When he did it, you can tell she was hurt but when she spoke to her son, she told him he did the right thing, SHE SAID USE ME OF TOU HAVE TOO.  AS A MOTHER IT IS HER JOB TO TAKE THE FALL FOR WHAT HE DOES WRONG . Smh smh 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I noticed people prefer makjang like Gold mask and Bravo my life @chococarmela

I like Gold Mask. But I had to take a break because the pacing is so bad and the writing is just as bad. It's moving toooo slowly for me. I don't usually like the bright and happy dailies, I watched some parts of recent Bravo, My Life episodes... I did not like the acting.

No Way Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

32 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I enjoy this drama power plays. Ju Hong is still very angry and Tae Hyung got physical with her. He is so jealous of Ji Hwan.  

Me too. Grandpa Nam is far craftier than we give him credit for. But one thing (which is what drew me away from the drama in the first place), why are the villains villains? What are their motives? Tae-Hee's is understandable, even if it's weak. Tae-Hyung's is... unclear. But Sook-Jin? The nurse (who I even forgot about, I really need to watch the older episodes.) With no motivations and barely any backstory, they're 1-dimensional at best and not compelling at all.

• Like 1

In today's Episode 90, Baek Ju Hong & Nam Ji Hwan begin to suspect that Nam Tae Hyung is not Nam Chan Woo's son

Since Ju Hong married into the Nam's, nightmares after nightmares befell on Nam Tae Hyung, Nam Tae Hee & their Evil Omma.

And what's with Tae Hee demanding be the CEO, replacing Ham Sook Jin? Hmm....

Meanwhile, Sol & An Kyung Sun bumped into Annie Brown in Ji Hwan's old office!

Chairman Nam is also inclining more towards Ji Hwan nowadays & he will likely find out about the truth tomorrow in Episode 91!

Sorry guys but I prefer this to the Gold Mask (despite the ratings)!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Sorry guys but I prefer this to the Gold Mask (despite the ratings)!

I too prefer Secret House to Gold Mask.  Although the ratings are low, I love the pace, the story and the acting in this drama more. 

You are correct, NHS is trusting Ji Hwan  more than the grandson he watched grow up. Nam Tae Hyun is just disappointing him more and more. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, UnniSarah said:
18 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Not enough discussion here. I'm still catching up, and this is one of the nest daily dramas I've watched in the past 3 years. I just hope the ending is decent.

I don’t think anyone is watching this drama.I don’t know why

I dropped the drama a little after he married tae hee and just reading the comments that you are all posting here. the initial episodes are what a drama hooks you. here, they kept going in circles and there was no movement for quite a while. so I never got back to watching it after the drama took off in terms of plot. that may be one reason why there aren't so many watching -- the other two dramas might have had a better hook in the beginning. 

am not watching any of the other dailys either. just waiting for all to end and to get a new season of dramas to watch. 

• Like 2

I started watching it from a few weeks ago. I find the FL smart and fiesty. Gold mask's FL's acting is stiff in all situations.  But the character is picking up.

Both are typical dailies.

The mothers in Gold mask are more entertaining and somewhat interesting. But here there is the thoroughly 'bad womb' woman only. The other two are merely supporting characters. Two men fathered her children who are both bad. :grin:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I dropped the drama a little after he married tae hee and just reading the comments that you are all posting here. the initial episodes are what a drama hooks you. here, they kept going in circles and there was no movement for quite a while. so I never got back to watching it after the drama took off in terms of plot. that may be one reason why there aren't so many watching -- the other two dramas might have had a better hook in the beginning. 

am not watching any of the other dailys either. just waiting for all to end and to get a new season of dramas to watch. 

I totally understand why you would drop it. I have dropped dramas for all kind of reasons. I admit the daily dramas airing now aren’t “DAEBAK” except for The Secret House for me. The pace and the mystery that is unraveling as the drama progresses. 

I really enjoyed episode 90  For the first time. Nam Tae Hyung was put in his place. I wonder will Lee Dong Cheol find out Nam Tae Hyung is his child. If HSJ spill the beans, LDC will never leave and wil
l have the Biggest weakness of Ham Sook Jin. 

A Leach who only thinks about money. LDC is so funny. 
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867409be4d73d10c555b

NAm Tae Hyun always grabbing people be the thinks he is above them all. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867409be4d73d10c555b

I love the fact Lee Dong Cheol does pretend to be someone else 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886f6d32c5a0762ab2ea0

Ironcically @chococarmela Ham Sook Jin has given a big Excuse as to why she loves the way she lives. She told her kids, NHs fourches her to marry Nam Chan Woo. Which O don’t believe it and neither does her kids. She got married on the grounds he will help her father’s company but he didn’t help them after she married NCW. 

• Like 4

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860b65d7491d8c3bc17e

Nam Tae Hyung took it upon himself to threaten a man who just just came out of prison. He has lived a life of privilege and lacked MANNERS. 

What will happen once Tae Hyung wakes up? 
What will Ham Sok Jin do?

Will she hire someone to kill Lee Dong Cheol?

Will Nam Heung Sik investigate this? 
Will there be a video footage? 

• Like 4

Episode 91-92

That scene of Nam Tae Hyung being chased out of the house was just his own dream - but it will become a reality very very soon, with everybody (except Chairman Nam & Lee Dong Cheol himself) already knowing the status of his parentage.

Chairman Nam does still care about his grandson, which makes Ji Hwan a bit hesitant in terms of what he should do next, despite already having the the results of the DNA Test. Should he report this to his Grandpa immediately or should he wait out first for more evidence of Ham Sook Jin's "murder" of Nam Chan Woo before he reveals all? 

Baek Ju Hong is also still biding for her time to take revenge and it's a smart move, closing in on Tae Hyung while still increasing the tension between him & his evil Omma! She already knew most of the secret anyway and now it's a matter of taking all of them down (Nam Tae Hyung, Nam Tae Hee). I really like her character & her fashion sense now...haha...she looks really pretty & not afraid of anyone! Her rebuttal when HSJ yet again tries to kick her out of the Nam's make me really stand with her and applaud her move!

Lee Dong Cheol continues to wreak havoc and the more Tae Hyung does things to make him disappear, the more he will try to find out why his ex-lover and son want him gone so badly. By Ep. 93, he will likely want to investigate this matter too.

Ji Hwan's knowledge about Tae Hyung's parentage was also disclosed at the end of Ep 92 as Tae Hyung was plotting to get LDC involved in an illegal gambling ring case. This will likely shake both HSJ and her son badly and from the preview, HSJ offered to resign as a CEO.

Meanwhile, Nam Tae Hee is also buying shares of WIDE in her own bid to gain control of the company. Everything she does is now for herself as she realised that she needs to be stronger so that nobody can bully her anymore....not her mom...not her Oppa....and her hubby. She has enough of them!

• Like 4