[Drama 2022] A Secret House, 비밀의 집

0ly40

5 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

The upcoming shareholders meeting will be of interest too as Annie Brown declared her allegiance with Ji Hwan and she has been secretly buying the shares of WIDE in a bid to oust HSJ from WIDE.

I have said it before and I am saying it again, she knows too much for a woman who was living thousands of miles away. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maribella said:

I have said it before and I am saying it again, she knows too much for a woman who was living thousands of miles away. 

I feel the same way. She has been buying shares way before making her appearance, she approached Ji Hwan first, tested his love for Woo Sol, she is trying to gain his trust. 

Ji Hwan is so cautious about his plans. I think he just want to protect the people in his lives and make sure they are happy. Ji Hwan has displayed all his mother’s drawing in his office. He is such a sweet guy. 

Annie Brown decided to align with Woo Ji Hwan. Was so happy to hear this. 

Woo No Hwan suspects foul play with his father’s death. He spied and rescued LDC. He made it his business to disrupt all of HSJ’s plan. This is all NamTae Hyung’s fault. He doesn’t give him any work to do, which gives him ample enough time to investigate and spy on his enemies. 

Na Tae Hyung is dumb. He suspects but still hasn’t fully grasp the secret his mom is hiding.

OMG!!!  How many of you fans think what Nam Tae Hyung feels for Ju Hong is love??  @maribella @backstreetboysfan  @Newbie21SG 

I still think it is obsession, NOT LOVE. I think he only wants Hee because of Ji Hwan. He hates the way Ju Hong calls Ji Hwan “ Oppa”. Lol 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863eb58b3fffae254c9a

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488687c3a9b4736d010ea6

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863eb58b3fffae254c9a

• Like 5

No episode was shown today due to News Special.

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Sorry I can't post the ratings yet because they are not up yet sorry.

It was out already and I posted it earlier. 6.8% (6.3% for Seoul) and 1.166m viewers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Highest rating so far for 11-Aug's Episode 85 at 6.9% (1.082m viewers).

Deservedly so as last night's episode was exciting - it first started with the rescue of Lee Dong Cheol as Ji Hwan and Jin Ho tracked Yang Man Soo's movement and nailed the location quite easily. Of course, the shock look from Ham Sook Jin is priceless as her effort in trying to eliminate LDC failed. She will continue to try as keeping him in WIDE will even bring greater danger.

That's already seen in Nam Chan Woo's autopsy report which revealed that Tae Hyung's blood type isn't the same as NCW's, which means that Tae Hyung should be LDC's son :saitama: 

Chairman Nam's shock appearance at the lunch involving WIDE's directors also added more problems for HSJ and her son as Nam Ji Hwan was officially being introduced to the directors and this likely will shore up more support for the Chairman (who's reported to be gravely ill).

Tae Hee's growing discord with Chairman Nam became more and more apparent as she was asked by her grandpa to apologize to Ju Hong in front of everybody. And with Ji Hwan too as she witnessed how Ji Hwan somewhat protected her from being blackmailed by LDC and yet later hired him. I think she will likely stick to her own agenda now which may be to get more shares from Chairman Nam.

• Like 3

On 8/9/2022 at 2:35 PM, UnniSarah said:

OMG!!!  How many of you fans think what Nam Tae Hyung feels for Ju Hong is love??  @maribella @backstreetboysfan  @Newbie21SG 

I still think it is obsession, NOT LOVE. I think he only wants Hee because of Ji Hwan. He hates the way Ju Hong calls Ji Hwan “ Oppa”. Lol 

Me too, the way he tries to rub it in whenever he had a chance with JH.

7 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

I think she will likely stick to her own agenda now which may be to get more shares from Chairman Nam.

It could be hard for a grandparent to reject someone who had been his granddaughter for 30 years. But she is becoming grasping like her mother.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Episode 86's rating: 6.3% (1.007m viewers). 

The plot development here is better than Gold Mask at the moment - now, we have the confirmation that Tae Hyung is not a Nam, instead he should be a Lee. Whereas, Ji Hwan is acknowledged in front of the directors of WIDE as Chairman Nam's oldest grandson. Meanwhile, Tae Hee is relegated to be an adopted daughter, a face-saving measure concocted by Ji Hwan! This of course made the 2 siblings very much furious and upset! 

Realising that he's no longer a Nam, Tae Hyung may just ordered Ji Hwan to be killed. Tae Hee may also create some havoc by buying shares of WIDE so that her position is safe.

Lee Dong Cheol's introduction into the show is a master-stroke and I really like his obnoxious look - not afraid of anyone. His motive is very clear too, i.e. milk more money from Ham Sook Jin, despite knowing that she would want him disappear from the face of the earth! Jung Chan is really an excellent actor!

It's also becoming clear that Nam Chan Woo was somewhat killed, presumably by HSJ. This is likely the last secret of the house of Nam that will be revealed in the next 10 episodes or so as we race towards episode 100. The last 20 episodes will then deal with the fate of each main character!

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Newbie21SG said:

Meanwhile, Tae Hee is relegated to be an adopted daughter, a face-saving measure concocted by Ji Hwan!

Whose? The conniving mother? She has no shame. Fooled the old man for years and brazenly going to work as CEO.

The daughter demanding to remain as she was. Now the son is taking steps to remove the son in law. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, maribella said:

Whose? The conniving mother? She has no shame. Fooled the old man for years and brazenly going to work as CEO.

The daughter demanding to remain as she was. Now the son is taking steps to remove the son in law. 

Yup, Ji Hwan is being nice to HSJ. Even now he's questioning himself on whether he's too kind to the evil witch! Even when confronted at the lunch, HSJ showed no remorse at all, in fact, both she & her son showed contempt!  

Mark my words, all 3 (HSJ, the 2 NTHs) will not have happy endings. And all have no blood relations whatsoever to the Nam!

And we also have Annie Brown planning to seduce a depressed Nam Tae Hyung.

2 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

This drama actually turned out to be more interesting. The Golden Mask is draggy and I have dropped it. Here they are at episode 59 and it feels like they should be at episode 100

Agree @TheQueenReturns! Since watching this from Ep 30 onwards, I am not disappointed. Hardly any draggy scenes here! I like how the secrets are being revealed slowly but surely!

In the preview, Ji Hwan is showing a report to his Harabuchi. Is it about Tae Hyung's parentage? Really make me curious...

I started watching Gold Mask from Ep 40 onwards and some of the episodes can even be skipped completely.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

Yup, Ji Hwan is being nice to HSJ. Even now he's questioning himself on whether he's too kind to the evil witch! Even when confronted at the lunch, HSJ showed no remorse at all, in fact, both she & her son showed contempt!  

Mark my words, all 3 (HSJ, the 2 NTHs) will not have happy endings. And all have no blood relations whatsoever to the Nam!

And we also have Annie Brown planning to seduce a depressed Nam Tae Hyung.

Agree @TheQueenReturns! Since watching this from Ep 30 onwards, I am not disappointed. Hardly any draggy scenes here! I like how the secrets are being revealed slowly but surely!

In the preview, Ji Hwan is showing a report to his Harabuchi. Is it about Tae Hyung's parentage? Really make me curious...

I started watching Gold Mask from Ep 40 onwards and some of the episodes can even be skipped completely.

I am betting on his father's medical records. But THyung had gone through it. Would he have filched a page or two?

• Like 2

I officially find  Tae Hee an annoying character.  Alway whining no one loves her. Her father did her a terrible injustice. Isn’t funny even the Nurse can clearly say “ Tae Hee is the mini version of HSJ” I was lol when she said that. 

Nam Heung Sik announced finding his lost grandson who was lost for 34 years. He is smooth in his introduction. Lol lol 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:35 PM, Newbie21SG said:

I think it is the report on someone buying all share to Wide that he is showing his Harabuchi. Harabuchi isn’t stable to face the fact that Nam Tae Hyung isn’t his grandson yet @maribella.  The reason for their contempt is because they BELIEVE THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM. 
I am so glad that Nam Tae a Hyung will cheat on Ju Hong. It just proves that Nam Tae Hyung is very weak. 

• Like 3

New Event: My Soompi Corner- Summer Round-Up :piggydance:

Chingus, so how was the summer of 2022? What dramas have you been watching?  Time to we catch up with each other. Do drop in and share what you have been up to.  

Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• Like 1