[Drama 2022] Little Women ☘️ 작은 아씨들

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun Receives A Chilling Present From Uhm Ji Won In “Little Women”

Uhm Ji Won will give Kim Go Eun an unexpected gift in “Little Women”!

The tvN drama stars Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When all three of them become entangled with one of the nation’s wealthiest families, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Little Women,” Oh In Joo (Kim Go Eun) became Won Sang Ah’s (Uhm Ji Won’s) assistant and was shocked to see Park Jae Sang’s(Uhm Ki Joon‘s) cruel side. Meanwhile, Oh In Kyung (Nam Ji Hyun) fatefully ended up investigating the blue orchid that happened to be at the site of every mysterious death.

The production team of “Little Women” increases curiosity with photos of Oh In Joo and Won Sang Ah. Won Sang Ah wears an eerily cold smile on her face as she hands over a blue orchid to Oh In Joo. The blue orchid symbolizes danger as it was found at the scene of every tragic death in the drama. It stimulates curiosity about how Oh In Joo, who is not yet aware of this, will react to this dangerous present.

Uhm-Ji-Won-1536x1024.jpg

Kim-Go-Eun-1536x1024.jpg

The drama’s producers hinted, “Wonryeong Group will make counterattacks against those who have learned their secrets. Please look forward to how the three sisters will react in the midst of a sensitive battle and how the story will become increasingly speedy and more dynamic ahead of the turning point.”

Episode 6 of “Little Women” will air on September 18 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Kim Go Eun Receives A Chilling Present From Uhm Ji Won In “Little Women” | Soompi

Ep 6 - did NOT expect that ending….

where is everyone in this thread?!? 

Spoiler

-Oh little sis just really claiming no morals or ethics because she hates being poor - ugh!!!! Lol at her being at the press conference and always siding with the Parks

-Having said that - I don’t think Mr Park killed HY - too predictable

-I had a theory that the Blue orchid does really make you communicate with the dead or foresee death- wait are they really going there?!

-what is Great Aunt up to? Oh she helped the Parks because she thinks she is protecting the girls or is she maintaining things as is? My opinion - it’s both

-The scene between IK and IH after the press conference was well done - w/o any dialogue needed

- Finally the sister realized about this Blue Orchid secret rich ppl society. I just wished they were working on it together instead of separately

-IJ has the right idea to team up with Great Aunt Oh wait whhhbhbhhhhhAaaaaatttt that ending!?!?! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 3

so far from my pov the three sisters have a different characteristic

1. injoo is naive ,very naive i would say. but she would do anything for her  sisters,i guess there must be turning point where she would be leading the sister out from this case.

2. inkyung very brave,smart but sometimes she didnt think about the consequences of her action.

3. inhye, i think despites her action,maybe she would be the main characters to blow up about this madness. she is very smart,the smartest out of the three and what she did with hyorin about the painting makes me think she have the plan about the case.

• Like 6

I still don't trust the team leader and I don't understand his motivations. Why does he need the older sister to get the money? He can get it all to himself without the need for her and without the need to share. I find him very suspicious. Also, do you think he bugged her phone? In the scene when she received a message from her sister he was looking at his phone at the same time as if he saw the message too.

I am still not sure about who is the real 'bad guy' behind all is it the wife or the husband? It seems they want us to believe it's the husband who is evil and controlling everything but maybe the wife is the one pulling the strings from behind the scenes behind her innocent smile and acting.

• Like 5

What an incredible drama thought I would just check it out but it's so captivating that watched all 6 available episodes in one go! Love the mystery, the overall acting and story line of this drama certainly got me hooked waiting for more episodes!

So happy to see Joo Dan Tae up to his old tricks again going around murdering people and acting like a perfect guy for the media (Who seen The Penthouse will get the reference :joy:). The actor plays his roles as a villain perfectly such as Innocent Defender too.

The sisters mum is actually shocking her daughter about to die and she's like lol sorry got some mangos to pick, are you actually serious? Also, yeah lemme just steal my daughter's birthday money and go to my alcoholic gambling addict in debt husband instead of helping her daughter, truly mother of the year. 

In Ju seems like an interesting character but she trusts people too easily and can appear a bit naive if it wasn't for Do Ji telling her the rich lady is acting to get her trust she would've already became her bestie. Why did she even take that blue orchid she should know better than anyone that it's found next to the people who are dead or are about to die and from the preview it seems that there will be a target on her back. The last scene in episode 6 was chilling she looked emotionless, honestly I'm curious to know what really happened. Also, that chemistry between her and Do Ji is on fire he better not betray her, well he is following her probably making sure no one hurts her cutie.

In Kyung I don't know why but for some reason she is my favorite I love that she is not scared to stand up for herself and her beliefs and is seeking the truth, but gosh she is going to get herself killed and should get more evidence before announcing it to the whole world, she better than anyone should know how the rich can twist and manipulate stories, so keep digging quietly, like girl they already want you dead! I find it interesting that the great aunt seems more like of a mother figure to her than her actual mum, also it's interesting how she is the only one who was sent to live with the great aunt therefor having that closer relationship, that's why great aunt has probably left everything to her and wanted her to take over the company because she knew it would be In Kyung's. I really hope her cutie neighbor can protect her  he seems to be really into her and they share a great bond :please:

In Hye, I have no words.. she legit betrayed her sisters for the evil spawns of the family even knowing what they are capable of she still chose them, like girl seriously I know you want to study abroad and all that but c'mon betraying your sisters who took care of you for so many years because money is just a no. Really hope she will end up waking up and regret it later.

On side note I find it interesting that In Ju being 8 at the time didn't remember her sisters name or barely even remembered her at all and even stranger that In Kyung doesn't remember her existence at all. I understand they were both young but at being 8 you still remember important people in your life such as your immediate family members. 

But that episode 6 was truly something so upset about In Hye walking away with that evil family, why is she in like every interview appearance with them? Like it's just getting very weird. Seems like that orchid society got killed off one by one and only certain members are allowed to live, once you are no use to them or become too dangerous they get rid just like what they did with the great aunt and she was one of the oldest members, but one chat with the devil and she's a goner as I truly do not believe In Ju killed her.

• Like 2

Sorry I could post this, the ratings where up late.

Here are the ratings for episode 6! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“It’s Beautiful Now” And “The Good Detective 2” Both End On Their Highest Ratings Yet + “Little Women” Hits New All-Time High

Finally, tvN’s new drama “Little Women” climbed to its own all-time high in viewership for its fifth episode, which earned an average nationwide rating of 8.3 percent.

“It’s Beautiful Now” And “The Good Detective 2” Both End On Their Highest Ratings Yet + “Little Women” Hits New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Little Women” Writer Teases What To Look Forward To In 2nd Half Of Drama

tvN’s “Little Women” is entering the second half of its run!

“Little Women” is a drama starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When all three of them become entangled with one of the nation’s wealthiest families, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before.

Spoilers

As the drama gears up to kick off its second half, writer Jung Seo Kyoung—who is also known for her award-winning films “The Handmaiden” and “Decision to Leave”—shared her thoughts on what viewers can look forward to in the six remaining episodes.

“In the second half of the story, the sisters’ respective battles to obtain what each of them desires will begin in earnest,” said the writer. “Ultimately, all three sisters will use their own unique methods to arrive at the place where they wish to go.”

“Little Women” has also released a new batch of photos of stars Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Park Ji Hu, Wi Ha Joon, Kang Hoon, Uhm Ki Joon, Uhm Ji Won, and Kim Mi Sook on the filming set.

Check out all of the new behind-the-scenes photos below!

Kim-Go-Eun-5-800x533.jpeg

Wi-Ha-Joon-Kim-Go-Eun-1-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Go-Eun-2-2-800x533.jpeg

Nam-Ji-Hyun-5-800x533.jpeg

Park-Ji-Hu-4-800x533.jpeg

Wi-Ha-Joon-4-800x533.jpeg

Kang-Hoon-1-800x533.jpeg

Uhm-Ji-Won-1-1-800x533.jpeg

Uhm-Ki-Joon-1-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Mi-Sook-1-800x533.jpeg

Park-Ji-Hu-2-1-800x533.jpeg

Nam-Ji-Hyun-2-1-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Go-Eun-3-2-800x533.jpeg

Nam-Ji-Hyun-3-1-800x533.jpeg

Park-Ji-Hu-3-1-800x533.jpeg

The next episode of “Little Women” will air on September 24 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

“Little Women” Writer Teases What To Look Forward To In 2nd Half Of Drama | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun And Wi Ha Joon’s Relationship Undergoes A Sudden Change In “Little Women”

Get ready for a shift in the dynamic between Kim Go Eun and Wi Ha Joon on “Little Women”!

“Little Women” is a tvN drama starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When all three of them become entangled with one of the nation’s wealthiest families, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before.

Spoilers

Previously on “Little Women,” Oh In Joo (Kim Go Eun) planned to work together with Choi Do Il (Wi Ha Joon) to bargain with Park Jae Sang (Uhm Ki Joon) using the slush fund ledgers in her possession. However, while her initial plan was to swap the ledgers for the 70 billion won (approximately $50.1 million), she began to feel differently after seeing more of Park Jae Sang’s true nature.

At the end of the previous episode, Oh In Joo went to her great-aunt (Kim Mi Sook) and suggested that they bring down Park Jae Sang and the Won family—but that same night, her great-aunt was suddenly murdered.

In the drama’s upcoming episode, the relationship between Oh In Joo and Choi Do Il undergoes an unexpected change. Up until now, the two characters had worked together while walking a fine line between trust and suspicion—but in newly released stills from the next episode, their alliance appears to be wavering.

After the atmosphere between the two partners in crime grows frosty, Choi Do Il turns and coldly walks away from Oh In Joo in public.

Kim-Go-Eun-6-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Go-Eun-Wi-Ha-Joon-1-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Wi-Ha-Joon-1-1-800x533.jpeg

The producers of “Little Women” teased, “Choi Do Il, who has been moving together with Oh In Joo for the 70 billion won, will face an unexpected crossroads where he must make a choice. Please stay tuned to find out how Oh In Joo will react as these two find themselves at a crucial turning point.”

To find out how things will change between Oh In Joo and Choi Do Il, catch the next episode of “Little Women” on September 24 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

Kim Go Eun And Wi Ha Joon’s Relationship Undergoes A Sudden Change In “Little Women” | Soompi

I really enjoyed Ep 7 - lots of momentum and finally the sisters are kinda aligned. After ep 7, I think

Spoiler

The friend HY def still alive and she planned it with the Mrs Park - the mother. I even think they may be lovers too! 

• Like 2

Here are the ratings for episode 7! :).

In the face of all this new competition, tvN’s “Little Women” dropped to an average nationwide rating of 6.0 percent as it entered the second half of its run. However, even despite the decrease, the popular drama still managed to remain first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Kim Go Eun Amuses Wi Ha Joon With Her Glamorous Transformation In Singapore On “Little Women”

Kim Go Eun and Wi Ha Joon are finally heading to Singapore on “Little Women”!

“Little Women” is a tvN drama starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Park Ji Hu as three sisters with a close bond who grew up in poverty. When all three of them become entangled with one of the nation’s wealthiest families, they are catapulted into a new world of money and power that is unlike anything they’ve known before.

Kim Go Eun and Wi Ha Joon are finally heading to Singapore on “Little Women”!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Little Women,” Choi Do Il (Wi Ha Joon) attempted to win back Park Jae Sang (Uhm Ki Joon)’s trust by giving him the location of his father, who had been living in hiding after betraying the Jeongran Society. However, that wasn’t enough for Park Jae Sang, who went on to test Choi Do Il’s loyalty by ordering him to “eliminate” Oh In Joo (Kim Go Eun).

At the end of the episode, Choi Do Il sought out Oh In Joo and asked her to go to Singapore with him, telling her that there was a possibility Jin Hwa Young (Chu Ja Hyun) was still alive. While Oh In Joo was convinced, it remained unclear what Choi Do Il’s true motives were, adding to the suspense of the story.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, the two partners in crime finally arrive in Singapore, where the truth about Jin Hwa Young and the 70 billion won (approximately $50.1 million) slush fund is hidden.

Before her appearance at the International Orchid Society’s auction, which Won Sang Ah (Uhm Ji Won) has asked her to attend, Oh In Joo makes a glamorous transformation into the “Oh In Joo of Singapore.” Wearing an elegant dress, Oh In Joo coolly raises her paddle with poise during the auction—and Choi Do Il is visibly amused by the change in her demeanor.

Kim-Go-Eun-7-800x533.jpeg

Kim-Go-Eun-2-3-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Kim-Go-Eun-3-3-800x533.jpeg

Wi-Ha-Joon-1-2-800x533.jpeg

The producers of “Little Women” teased, “As the stage on which our story takes place broadens, the scale [of the story] will also grow. What will happen between Oh In Joo, who faces a sudden change in her plans, and Choi Do Il, who has yet to reveal his inner feelings? The plot that unfolds will go beyond anything you’ve imagined, so please look forward to it.”

To find out what happens to Oh In Joo and Choi Do Il in Singapore, catch the next episode of “Little Women” on September 25 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

Kim Go Eun Amuses Wi Ha Joon With Her Glamorous Transformation In Singapore On “Little Women” | Soompi

• Like 1

14 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Here are the ratings for episode 7! :).

In the face of all this new competition, tvN’s “Little Women” dropped to an average nationwide rating of 6.0 percent as it entered the second half of its run. However, even despite the decrease, the popular drama still managed to remain first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

“Three Bold Siblings” Premieres To No. 1 Ratings As “One Dollar Lawyer” And “The Golden Spoon” Rise For 2nd Episode | Soompi

I think many ppl dropped this drama and I totally understand lol. If I didn’t like the cast - I may have dropped it too. 

• Like 1

The house in the opening scene is now sort of make sense. 

Spoiler

Sang Ah is playing house, manipulating the poor pity girl like puppet to see their reaction and things. 

Hye in seems like a smart cunning one? 

I have a feeling Hyo Rin is not all innocence, she probably behaves like her mother, acting to get pity from the sisters. 

• Like 1

This show is crazy! There must be a season 2! no way they are going to end this ride in 4 episodes. I have a feeling a major plot twist is coming and it has to do with the men around the sisters. I have a theory but i'm not confident yet with sharing it lol

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for episode 8! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Little Women” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “The Empire” And “Three Bold Siblings” Rise For Their 2nd Episodes

Three dramas achieved their highest ratings to date last night!

On September 25, tvN’s “Little Women” hit a new all-time high in viewership for its eighth episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of the mystery thriller scored an average nationwide rating of 8.7 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels and setting a new personal record for the series.

“Little Women” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet; “The Empire” And “Three Bold Siblings” Rise For Their 2nd Episodes | Soompi