EVENT: The Soompi Survival Games

agenth

The Finale  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will be the ultimate winner(survivor)?

• @LeftCoastOppa as NO-MOP OPPA
    • @the_sweetroad as Liz Lemon
    • @Lmangla as Mustache Oppa
    • @maribella as Handy doll
    • @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* as shcj muggle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2021 at 01:16 PM

my heart is broken. of all things, I didn't even get killed by a direct arrow. instead, I get hit by a random arrow.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1hOUXF9UMBkm1fuyGv4

I smell a conspiracy. @the_sweetroad ~ you were aiming for me but didn't want to admit it right? oh well. @maribella ~ I thought cats had 9 lives. what happened? @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* ~ don't eat peas again... well not in this forest! maybe in real life, you can. 

• LOL 13

7 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@Lmangla , our free spirit, did you meet Tarzan?

nah; however, if I did meet him, I would have happily introduced him to @partyon and @Ameera Ali, our resident abs lovers; I just wanted to meet the animals but they were all running away because of the weird stuff happening in this forest. poor things. 

where-are-you-gif-5.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 10/22/2021 at 9:51 PM, agenth said:

shcj muggle @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* discovers a cave.

the cave was great. I could try on all those clothes I took with me in peace without being on my guard.

posing best friends GIF by Laff

shcj muggle @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* begs for Liz lemon @the_sweetroad to kill her. She refuses, keeping shcj muggle @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* alive.

shcj muggle @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* shoots an arrow at Liz lemon @the_sweetroad, but misses and kills Mustache Oppa @Lmanglainstead.

I smell a conspiracy. @the_sweetroad ~ you were aiming for me but didn't want to admit it right? oh well. @maribella ~ I thought cats had 9 lives. what happened? @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* ~ don't eat peas again... well not in this forest! maybe in real life, you can. 

@Lmangla you've caught on quick. the arrow 'missed' since @the_sweetroad didn't kill me the other day so I owed her a chance.

p.s. LOVED that you used mulan's short hair song @agenth

shcj muggle  @*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*dies from an infection.

shoooooot, them clothes weren't clean. my greatest love became my weakness 

Will Smith Fainting GIF

Liz lemon @the_sweetroad stabs Handy doll @maribella with a tree branch.

:spitswater:brutal.

@*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.* is busy in her afterlife

busy burning / washing the clothes that gave me an infection.

never ending loop GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

but WOOO 2nd place is not bad at all :coolshades: thanks everyonee! was fun while it lasted. :byebye2:see you all at the 'revenge of the dead' tournament HAHAHHAHA

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Epilogue:

As the closing ceremony of the First Soompi Survival Games comes to an end, the music dies, the cheering wanes, and the crowd begins to disperse to their homes, or in some cases, more private celebrations - Gamekeeper @agenth dismisses the remainder of her studio control room staff to their own celebrations, congratulating each and every one as they depart on a job well done.  As she watches the last of her staff leave, she turns back to the now dimly lit studio taking stock of both what has been won ... and lost.

A sudden metallic screech from across the room causes her to jump back in alarm, she turns to see a tall shadowy silhouette standing in the opposite studio doorway - "who are you? - what are you doing in here?" she asks trying to sound stern despite being so easily startled.  At first there is no reply. The shadowy form seems to shift slightly as if unable to stand, weaving to and fro.  Gamekeeper @agenth lets out a half laugh, at being startled by what was no doubt a drunk from the celebration ... "look you can't be in here .."  she begins, when suddenly another more grinding metallic screech rings out, silencing her.  Its at this moment she notices there is something large at the feet of the silhouette, she takes a cautious step back, still unable to make out any features of her visitor.  Then he speaks -

"Gamekeeper @agenth" the pained male voice rasps, "tell me ... about the TRUCK" each word almost spit with venom.  While the shadowy form never moved, Gamekeeper @agenth took another step back. "I don't know what you're talking about" she replied all too quickly. Her shadowy visitor seemed to pick up on this and replied with an almost amused ... "Oh I think you do"  Her next denial was cut short by another horrid screech, as whatever lay at the mans feet lurched forward several inches - Her visitor continued ... "The vaunted Gamekeeper @agenth, doesn't know whats happening in her arena?" The shadowy visitor let out a strangled laugh that collapsed into clearly painful cough. "Well then ..." the rasping voice continued ... "allow me to refresh your memory"   Suddenly, the mans hand shot up toward the large center view screen, as it came briefly into view, the Gamekeeper saw that it was covered in blood ... it also held a remote. 

The view screen snapped on, already in the middle of a playback. There on the screen frozen mid frame was the high resolution moment a White Truck was slamming through an arena encampment.   "Listen, I don't ..." the Gamekeeper began "know what I'm talking about?..." the visitor finished.  Suddenly the horrendous screech again and this time the form advanced enough that a bloodied arm swung into view - the hand rising again to point at the screen, which changed immediately to an image of the Games Day 6 11 O'Clock Press Release ... a section clearly highlighted ...

"We remember this death sponsored by unknown VIPs (not @partyon - innocent until proven guilty!). The mystery of his death, the circumstances leading up to it, the question of who was the driver, will remain unsolved ..."  

The bloody hand came up again and the screen went dark. Another screech as the shadowy form advanced. "First ... Soompi ... Survival ... Games"  the rasping voice taunted, the malevolence clear. "A Game..." the voice continued, then growing darker still ... " and you sanctioned the assassination of a contestant "   ... "No emergency services dispatched"   The rasping voice snarled, and then as another screeched filled the room, the voice became almost amused again and asked ... "Tell me Gamekeeper ... Why was there no Canon Shot for ... the Oppa?"  - At this, the now panicked Gamekeeper lunged to her left and hit the studio light switch just as something hard and wet slammed into her lower legs, staggering her against a nearby work station.  The Gamekeeper spun around to face her would-be assailant only to find the room empty. After a moment of frantically looking around the room, her eyes move to the floor at her feet, and she gasps stunned ... there, covered in blood a mangled Mop Bucket, and a broken bloody mop head. 

Injured Mop - Drawception

An hour later, The Gamekeeper is finishing her statement for the Security Services when she receives a urgent message

- TRANSCRIPTION ERROR IN INITIAL INCIDENT REPORT - NO MOP OPPA DEATH -

- Original Report:

"A white Truck appears in the forest to hit NO-MOP OPPA @LeftCoastOppa fatally as he prepares to sleep. Nobody calls for emergency services and the camera pans away to cut to a new scene."  

- Corrected Report:

"A white Truck in the forest appears to hit NO-MOP OPPA @LeftCoastOppa fatally as he prepares to sleep. Nobody calls for emergency services and the camera pans away to cut to a new scene."

"No Body has been recovered" 

:rolleyes:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Killed by a wooden branch. :pensive: 

That scratch post in the living room is really going to get it. 

c'est la vie. :highonflowers:

Thank you @agenth and gang for the fun game.

Congratulations to everyone especially @the_sweetroad

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

my heart is broken. of all things, I didn't even get killed by a direct arrow. instead, I get hit by a random arrow.

I am not sure what happened. But cats are notorious with our need to scratch; poles, posts, furniture etc. maybe the branch had dead relatives whom we had been scratching? 
@the_sweetroad was just used by them for revenge. No hard feelings.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

seriously, that's some superb written content haha are you a web story writer by chance?

It is a brilliant piece. @LeftCoastOppa mentions @agenth FIVE times, though, so if I were her I'd watch my back.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... we had no idea what the game was about or what was going on or why things were happening but we enjoyed ourselves! 

Yes! :) 

Just wanted to say thanks for the congrats, everyone, ha! It's hard to put your life in the hands of a computer, but in this case....Because of the computer, I am a winner. :lol: That doesn't happen every day.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I have really enjoyed the game, although like many others, I have zero ideas what's going on, haha...

You guys are amazing with all the gifs and the pics and the memes to make this game so laugh-worthy. It was a great week that's filled with laughters for me.

Thanks everyone for the company, and especially to our great EOs :heart1:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Congratulations to @the_sweetroad for winning the games. 

CleverHiddenBighornedsheep-size_restrict

But seems like the game is not over, since @LeftCoastOppa has just claimed to be alive

spacer.png

By the looks of it he survived the Truck attack somehow 

Jump.gif

I would seriously suggest you to watch your back when you step out since a certain @LeftCoastOppa might come for you with a mop in his hands :joy:

@Lmangla Noona, I thought you were the "Chosen One"

star-wars-chosen-one.gif

Seems like your force was not ready to be awakened (or did you run out of force?)

may-the-4th-star-wars-day-5.jpg

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Congratulations to @the_sweetroad for winning the games. 

I'll second that ...

Who's Awesome? You're Awesome! | Not a new meme, but I wante… | Flickr

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But seems like the game is not over, since @LeftCoastOppa has just claimed to be alive

Seems like he survived the Truck attack somehow

I would seriously suggest you to watch your back when you step out since a certain @LeftCoastOppa might come for you with a mop in his hands 

Did you see that Chingu?  They tried to assassinate me - Why? Because they're AFRAID, thats why -  Oh I'm not talking about me killing anyone or sticking a mop in some untoward place, no no no - Direct conflict would go against your fine teachings of evade and escape .... and THAT's what they feared most, that I might actually win by employing your time tested techniques - I made it to the Final 5 without harming a soul, if I had claimed the final prize without spilling blood just imagine all the cold and timid souls currently languishing in Mopping Bondage that would flock to your banner, yearning to be free ...

:wow1:

What? ... how am I still alive?  Well you see ...

Miracle Max Princess Bride GIF - Miracle Max Princess Bride Mostly Dead -  Discover & Share GIFs

:rolleyes:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Did you see that Chingu?  They tried to assassinate me - Why? Because they're AFRAID, thats why -  Oh I'm not talking about me killing anyone or sticking a mop in some untoward place, no no no - Direct conflict would go against your fine teachings of evade and escape .... and THAT's what they feared most, that I might actually win by employing your time tested techniques - I made it to the Final 5 without harming a soul, if I had claimed the final prize without spilling blood just imagine all the cold and timid souls currently languishing in Mopping Bondage that would flock to your banner, yearning to be free ...

:lol:

Sounds like you will be bitter until the day you die.

spacer.png

• LOL 5