[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I just keep looking for Gun's scenes, otherwise, I skip.

Oh I got turned off to Gun when he first come on the scene in the airport when he Raised his leg up high and let a big fart toward the women what man does that in a public place. Is he not man enough to know he is being used evil Sara got his sperm so now she is ready to Put him on the back burner until Chairman puts her out again. 

• LOL 3

I just checking the episode from time to time. DD leaving again and is scolded by JN. Sechan tells JN off and JN telling Sechan loudly to tell whats going on. Sechan says DD and YG like eachother and JN in chock and DD leave. sigh.... SR and DB wedding. DD and YG get stuck in the elevator and it ends. Preview : DD tells YG that she thinks SaRa is lying. YG doesnt want to believe that you would lie about your child. SaRa trying to act like a mother and get yelled at by JN while Chief Kim recording it all. YG head start hurting. my guess YG will get his memory back by the end of episode 46. KBS is so slow with written previews... Koreans are also mad about this. All i read during kbs live chat was memory return memory return.

• Like 4

@Min Mcgonagall Well, Rosy Lovers they got together again and then separated and it wasnt until like the last 4-6 episodes they were free from villains control. SC behavior is kinda similiar to the FL dad in that drama which were the real villain. Heard My Only One was also a pain wth Uee, Lee Jang Woo and Choi Soo Jung

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Min Mcgonagall said:

Has anyone watched other dramas from this author? I'm wondering how much opposition the other couples might get bc really, all of them are related. Especially now that DB and SR got married.

So, how has this writer usually handled that?

You really think anybody who has watched another drama from this writer would be watching this one, to even answer that question? :)

What an absolute waste of our time, watching this drama.  It had so much promise, and a good cast too.  So many interesting directions that the story could have taken, but the writer always picked the most annoying, ridiculous and unimaginative story lines.  Not a single memorable conversation or an intelligent line or anything in this drama.  I will never watch another drama from this writer.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@jayakris i have :D

Haha, I just saw that you posted above.  I understand and sympathize with you.  We are all gluttons for punishment anyway, if we are watching these "family dramas".  We know we will be mad at ourselves for doing that, and then we do it again to ourselves :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, jayakris said:

You really think anybody who has watched another drama from this writer would be watching this one, to even answer that question? :)

What an absolute waste of our time, watching this drama.  It had so much promise, and a good cast too.  So many interesting directions that the story could have taken, but the writer always picked the most annoying, ridiculous and unimaginative story lines.  Not a single memorable conversation or an intelligent line or anything in this drama.  I will never watch another drama from this writer.

I actually watched My Only One and I thought 'Ok, it's going to get a little bit crazy, there's going to be some crying, but it's ok'

THIS has NOT been ok. At all. 

And I know, in that other drama, there were some connections between the couples, but in this one, again is on another level. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, jayakris said:

I watched My Only One and am watching this. My Only One was a lot better than this even though Uee spent most of the drama crying. The characters in that drama were much more likeable.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@marrez1 No timejump. But SC asked AK again in this episode to take DD to the U.S. I think YG remembered something from the preview.

YG spends half of the episodes in amnesia, and the other half (first half) making up his mind whether to be with DD or not. 

This is taking too much time :D

when will he be with DD, at this pace we need "Part Two" of the drama :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Min Mcgonagall and @Lunkera,  Actually I have also watched another drama from this writer, as I now realize!  :)  I didn't know that "Oh Jaryeong is coming" from ten years ago was by this wirter!   That was a daily drama.  Lots of makjang, and it was often frustrating.  We had to wait till the last 2 episodes to see the lead guy Oh Jaryeong to actually come "on" and beat the villain.  But as a daily drama, it was quite good, and well-done in the details.  The expectations are different for a 50 episode weekly drama.  There needs to be some character development, and proper conversations and emotional content.  None of it was done well in this drama.  If I knew that this writer had done that daily drama, I would have skipped this.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, qynn said:

I watched My Only One and am watching this. My Only One was a lot better than this even though Uee spent most of the drama crying. The characters in that drama were much more likeable.

Agree! And the story, even if crazy at times...was not this bad. Though I must say, I also hated the "villain"

1 minute ago, jayakris said:

@Min Mcgonagall and @Lunkera,  Actually I have also watched another drama from this writer, as I now realize!  :)  I didn't know that "Oh Jaryeong is coming" from ten years ago was by this wirter!   That was a daily drama.  Lots of makjang, and it was often frustrating.  We had to wait till the last 2 episodes to see the lead guy Oh Jaryeong to actually come "on" and beat the villain.  But as a daily drama, it was quite good, and well-done in the details.  The expectations are different for a 50 episode weekly drama.  There needs to be some character development, and proper conversations and emotional content.  None of it was done well in this drama.  If I knew that this writer had done that daily drama, I would have skipped this.

Oh, I have read of that drama. I think I wanted to watch it but I couldn't find it with subs. And I can imagine that it did well for a daily drama. But a family drama should be handled differently. This one has made me so exhausted, I only want to see Sara pay and that's probably not going to happen. 

Now, not even the idea of a marriage between  DD & YG makes me that excited. 

Oh, I'll also like to see the kids happy...the rest....I'm done

• Like 2