[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

3 hours ago, marrez1 said:

it just weird, Sara  is mentally unstable and a liar, but at the ending , she will surely marry the sexy uncle, DD's family will probably accept her easily after all the harm she's done, they'll just say it was all the ML's fault  I am very angry with these writers:rage::rage::rage:

The fact that they presented two mothers who for different reasons left their kids and both have made mistakes but now, one will die and the other one is going to be forgiven bc of pregnancy, will become the FL's aunt and be near her son and marry the guy who has been chasing after her has me :rage::rage::rage:

The fact that SaRa is STILL getting away with disrupting DD's life, the kids and YG's lives is just too much.

5 minutes ago, Lunkera said:

@dulceres Just watched parts of the episode. i was lucky to atleast catch the kissing scene although SaRa made that scene obsolete. Mainly to catch the ending of episode which i suspected would be SaRa saying shes pregnant aswell as preview. Wonder how long they drag this out.

Isnt' that the worst part? I was watching it live and tbh couldn't even get a happy feeling bc i just knew that Sara was coming. And literally one scene later it was done.

3 hours ago, singaporegirl said:

Can someone enlighten me . PLEASE. What is the relationship between Youngguk & Anna Kim. Are they blood related.??. I just start the eps lately. What would be the main reason she objects his relationship with DanDan. Understand that Anna n Appa have the reason that object Dandan & Youngguk relationship. Reason becos of wide age gap & the fact Younguk is a widower with kids. In reality yeah it hurts if seeing ur own daughter might ruin her life marrying older guy, but the fact they could live blissfull more better than expected. 

I also read recently that AK is supposedly like 10 yrs younger thatn DD's appa. So maybe the fact that their relationship couldn't work influences some of their thinking...idk

• Like 4

@rolisrntex Kinda agree. I'll still watch it live but i just check it out every 10 minutes and not missing ending + preview. When YG memories return/SaRa outed i'll force myself to watch 43-reveal. I will ofcourse post some clips. This is not a family weekend family drama. It's a daily makjang drama pretending to be a weekend drama

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I think you just nailed it. That is exactly what it is. As much as I love YG, DD and the kids characters. This kind of silliness is too much for me. 

Me also I don’t think I’m watching anymore just come here and keep up

• Like 5

Except for the kiss, there was nothing in this episode.  Was there?  It had much fewer annoying scenes than normal, but I already forgot the whole episode... I only remember that the nut-case showed up with an ultrasound picture at the end.

All I can tell Sa-Ra is

rewatch GIFDie Season 3 GIF by The OfficeGolden Globes Insult GIF

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@jayakris There is a scene with YG giving DD a piggyback ride. also this scene with kids

Oh yeah.  The piggyback scene was great, as also the dancing scene.  Sechan was jumping behind, in sync with YG when he was dancing.  All the scenes with the kids are terrific.  It is like they love DD like she is really their mom, but of an age to also be a great friend to have fun with.  Though I thought initially that picking the DD actress was not a perfect casting job, now I feel the reverse and see the logic behind why they picked her for the role.  The actress was a little stiff and in some cases a bit bland in expressions in the earlier episodes, but she has done a really good job in the latter half of the drama!

Speaking of the DD actress,  she reminds me of this Indian actress in her young age in the late 70s.   The great Sreedevi, who passed away unexpectedly 4 years ago.

• Like 5

I watched the video parts on Youtube and I don't think I will watch this episode entirely, nor the next for that matter.

Dae Beom and Se Ryeon seem to be back to be a thing and I'm glad for them but they're not enough for me to go through the pain. So I'll stick to watch the family outing, the back carrying and the kiss on Youtube.

But, even the kiss scene is kind of ruined for me (I was squealing anyway, not gonna lie :D) because it looks like YG feels unsure, (maybe he just had another broken memory? I don't know). So he kisses DD to feel reassured! That's not a good setting for a first kiss! DD deserves better than that.

And also DD in the preview, I'm a little disappointed that her first reaction is to break up, even though she seems to change her mind later, but poor YG had to go through another sermon by father of the year. Ugh! anyone can get angry at YG but not HIM, please!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, spartania said:

I watched the video parts on Youtube and I don't think I will watch this episode entirely, nor the next for that matter.

Dae Beom and Se Ryeon seem to be back to be a thing and I'm glad for them but they're not enough for me to go through the pain. So I'll stick to watch the family outing, the back carrying and the kiss on Youtube.

But, even the kiss scene is kind of ruined for me (I was squealing anyway, not gonna lie :D) because it looks like YG feels unsure, (maybe he just had another broken memory? I don't know). So he kisses DD to feel reassured! That's not a good setting for a first kiss! DD deserves better than that.

And also DD in the preview, I'm a little disappointed that her first reaction is to break up, even though she seems to change her mind later, but poor YG had to go through another sermon by father of the year. Ugh! anyone can get angry at YG but not HIM, please!

Wait until he learns that his brother in law is the father of the poor baby 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, marrez1 said:

it just weird, Sara  is mentally unstable and a liar, but at the ending , she will surely marry the sexy uncle, DD's family will probably accept her easily after all the harm she's done, they'll just say it was all the ML's fault  I am very angry with these writers:rage::rage::rage:

The "sexy uncle" ... hahaha. :lol:

Let's see...

Sara repeatedly dumped him because she's marrying "The Chairman," and how dare this poor man dare to think he can be with her!

She calls him drunk multiple times to whine about how much her life sucks - but of course, it's her own doing, but she never admits to it!

She half-heartedly dates him but dumps him immediately as soon as he invites her into his house and meets his mother!

Basically, she treats him like a total doormat and has never shown him anything except being a sloppy drunk mess and attempted suicide, with a trash ex-bf who keeps popping up here and there...

And yet he loves her so much? I DON'T GET IT.

And now he gets to find out that she left her baby at YG's house, then lied to him that her baby DIED, and now she also lied that his baby is actually YG's...

And then he will forgive her and they will get married?!?

Yes, that will probably happen because that is weekend k-dramas for you, but IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

• Like 7

I like Sara. I like Park Hana in general(sometimes I think she doesn’t get her due that’s a whole different conversation). She maybe delusional or whatever but at least she has been honest with her feelings. I think what will happen is that she will get  hurt and get amnesia or something. I think that she will save the boy because he is in danger and some how she will be forgiven. 

• Like 3

On 2/21/2022 at 9:20 AM, Lunkera said:

On the bright side it's just 5 weekends left so it won't be as bad during the first amnesia. I just hate amnesia plots and fake/framing pregnacies plots. I'll probably watch the episode live but i dont feel like posting full recap until SaRa is exposed.

I hated the amnesia plot that was the first time I dropped this show. Skipped a few then it got better went back and now we get this plot twist in the story. It is really frustrating so will just stick to summaries for now. Just cannot take much of it anymore. But please let the thief be unmasked she need to pay up even if mistress totally deserves to be taught a lesson. 

• Like 5

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman” continued its reign over Saturday as the most-watched program to air on any channel with an average nationwide rating of 32.2 percent.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/love-ft-marriage-and-divorce-3-premieres-to-higher-ratings-than-season-2-tracer-makes-strong-return-to-air/#ixzz7M3uieQ7C

• Like 2