[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

These ratings are still good but boy are they slipping.  A full 6 points off their peak just 4 weeks ago. Maybe the Korean audience is starting to get a belly full.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

These ratings are still good but boy are they slipping.  A full 6 points off their peak just 4 weeks ago. Maybe the Korean audience is starting to get a belly full.

I wouldn't blame them if they are but since the Olympics were still airing, it's hard to say. Today and next week will be the true test. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I don't think i have the motivation to do a recap next week with SaRa forcing her pregnancy on YG.

So they are moving on with the  pregnancy storyline as I predicted, smh!

3 hours ago, qynn said:

I wouldn't blame them if they are but since the Olympics were still airing, it's hard to say. Today and next week will be the true test. 

I don't really see that as a true test since the rating stayed steady whenever they aired during the Olympics.

• Like 4

i have given up on the writing for this show. As much as I like the kids and actors the writer is just rehashing on too much of a bad idea at this point. Really false pregnancy  just is another no no for me. Sara at this point is just a crazy loon and I think Uncle is crazy to love her at this point.  So I will just watch summaries at this point. I hate where this story is going. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Finally, KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman”  reached its own new all-time high with an average nationwide rating of 36.8 percent, successfully remaining the most-watched program of any kind to air on Sunday.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/forecasting-love-and-weather-and-twenty-five-twenty-one-ratings-continue-to-rise-with-each-new-episode/#ixzz7LUUtK3ai

• Like 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spartania said:

I’m not enjoying this much anymore I haven’t even finished yesterday’s don’t know if I will. To me when a writer can’t produce soothing to our souls with some irritations along this long road that’s what I look for.  I will be careful when looking for another drama not to not start one of hers. I’m here because it’s a family drama and still here thinking every eps. Will be better for the leads but it just starts over and over no let up. Have we got to wait until the last 5 minutes of eps 52 before we get to see any happiness 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 5