[Drama 2021] Gentleman and Young Lady, 신사와 아가씨

Lmangla

@Rimmy I have changed opinions several times during the drama. Right now i prefer her over DD biological parents and DR. So i rather choose the lesser of the evils atm. Ofcourse i might change again, but i can't get past SC excessive control and violent behavior aswell as AK conniving behavior. So i guess anyone that can give AK and SC hard time(hate censor) at the moment are welcome. Aswell as maybe bring DD and YG back together.

• Like 4

https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/youngladygentleman/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2021-0241-01-803969,list,none,1,0

40회 미리보기 

단단과 영국은 아이들과 이별 여행을 떠나고 3년 뒤에 다시 만날 것을 약속한다. 애나와 수철의 미심쩍은 관계를 의심한 연실은 수철을 미행하고 애나가 단단의 친엄마란 사실을 알게 되는데…

Episode 40 preview translated:

DanDan, Yeong-guk and the kids to on a farewell trip together and promise to meet 3 years later. Yeon-sil is suspicious of Anna and Su-cheol, so she follows Su-cheol and finds out Anna is DanDan's bio-mom...

--

It was hilarious when DD broke up with YG then changed her mind 2 hours later. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Take that, Dumb Dad!

I love the new house manager who takes accurate notes. But why bother writing things down when she can just push "record" on her smartphone?

• Like 3

I am still watching this drama but a lot of aspects in the writing has put me off. The first one was the amnesia, then the greedy mistress mother in waiting is just so vile, the other mother is a thief, the mother that left suddenly thinks she has a say in their lives because she is CEO Ana Kim now, the abuse/hurting that happened recently and the locking of the daughter because Dad deems it so. There is just so many things that happened here that is off putting but I still will watch just to see if there is a happy silver lining to this family drama story.  

I still have a few other complaints but I want the kids to have a happy family and Dandan to have happiness in her life after all that happened. Show don't fail me now. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@Rimmy I have changed opinions several times during the drama. Right now i prefer her over DD biological parents and DR. So i rather choose the lesser of the evils atm. Ofcourse i might change again, but i can't get past SC excessive control and violent behavior aswell as AK conniving behavior. So i guess anyone that can give AK and SC hard time(hate censor) at the moment are welcome. Aswell as maybe bring DD and YG back together.

Yeah Ik what you mean. I completely understand you. For me Idk With Yeonshil no matter how hard I tried to like her I just couldn’t. I don’t prefer her over others or vice versa. To me “oh YS is accepting of youngguk amd Dandan” is not working for me because I just couldn’t forget how she treated Dandan and after some thinking she wouldn’t do the same for Daebeom if tables were turned around. I hate her for that. The only reason she’s soo accepting got them is because Dandan is not their daughter and SC knows that. No matter how hard she tries to lie to herself Just like when she lied to Dandan about why she treated Daebeom snd Dandan differently when Dandan apologised.

Now SC and AK I get where they are coming from I just wished they were understanding and not controlling Dandan. If I was Dandan I would have just married Youngguk without listening to them. At the end if they really love their daughter they will come around. But I guess its a drama so lol

Edited by Rimmy
  • Like 4

@Rimmy Liking her is a too strong of a word. Just that she doesn't get on my nerves at the moment compared to all the others annoying people. That's what i meant by fine. I just want especially SC and AK to suffer at the moment and i hope DD cut them off for awhile. Since it's classified as a family drama they will all make up in the end but i want DD to just go with YG and ignore what anyone else says.

• Like 5

On 2/5/2022 at 8:53 PM, Lunkera said:

Episode should air about 1 hour earlier tomorrow. Also next weekend we will get an episode at saturday, but no episode on the sunday.

why is it so ?

Can't wait to see Anna Kim reaction when YG confronted her regarding Dan Dan is her daughter.

• Like 2

I found another of my favorites.   This might be my favorite moment of DD/YG (even with you who lurking around!).   I mean, look how happy and in love they are.   Plus, with the moonlit night as the background, I think this is the perfect scene!   Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Love 1