[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

I agree they really seem the best couple ...i'll add Do joon mom and dad...i felt so sad for Do joon father feeling that he ruined his son (Dojoon) future

22 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Don't want them together like him with the other girl more.

same here even if they are HOT together this girl is EVIL...he can't trust her and he knows it

• Like 5

6 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi Everybody!  I just started watching.  Great to see some Familiar Names: @backstreetboysfan  @maribella

I just finished Ep 4.  I'm taking it slowly, since they only give us 2 eps per week.

I like Ep 4 - the Twist.  I thought the ML will be caught betraying his Grandpa.  But fortunately it did not go that way.  But I think it will happen sooner or later.

I just started watching too I have reached Ep5 and so far so great! 
I thought its 3 eps a week? Fri, Sat and Sun drama?
But being 16 eps I wonder if on the last day we get a 2ep finale? 

I find the time-loop quite interesting so far, so there was a mysterious son, and that son and 'the accident' might be the very reason that Min Young is so fixated on Soonyang but it hurts my brain - what kind of complex time paradox + reincarnation is this going to mean :surprisedwut:

5 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Hi Everybody!  I just started watching.  Great to see some Familiar Names: @backstreetboysfan  @maribella

I just finished Ep 4.  I'm taking it slowly, since they only give us 2 eps per week.

I like Ep 4 - the Twist.  I thought the ML will be caught betraying his Grandpa.  But fortunately it did not go that way.  But I think it will happen sooner or later.

Yes at the end of ep. 6. It's the cliffhanger. 

It has been easy so far for DJ/HW to beat the Jins. I am guessing we will see some setbacks for Miracle investment from next week onwards.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, andy78 said:
I agree they really seem the best couple ...i'll add Do joon mom and dad...i felt so sad for Do joon father feeling that he ruined his son (Dojoon) future

same here even if they are HOT together this girl is EVIL...he can't trust her and he knows it

I love auntie and uncle-in-law so much. she's a spoiled brat but she really likes?loves her husband. though I watched ep1 again and they seem to be colder to each other. uncle is still a politician in the future even before do jun/hyunwoo, so wondering it this is really a closed time loop

and do jun mom and dad separated because of do jun's death. that's sad

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, aria26 said:

do jun mom and dad separated because of do jun's death. that's sad

i feel the same

11 hours ago, SoYammy said:

so there was a mysterious son, and that son and 'the accident' might be the very reason that Min Young is so fixated on Soonyang

seems so i think that maybe she loved him and blames his familly for his death,she is sure was not an 'accident'

• Like 1

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Park Hyuk Kwon Impress With Their Improvisations And Global Fame While Filming “Reborn Rich” In Turkey

The newest behind-the-scenes video for “Reborn Rich” features Song Joong Ki and Park Hyuk Kwon filming around Turkey!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

The newest behind-the-scenes video follows Song Joong Ki and Park Hyuk Kwon as they carry out filming in Turkey. While brainstorming scene ideas, the two enjoy a delicious meal of pizza at a little restaurant and enjoy the sunshine.

During a break, someone strolls by the duo and points at Park Hyuk Kwon as he comments, “Six flying dragons!” Song Joong Ki gives his co-star a brief look of confusion before they realize the passerby was a fan of Park Hyuk Kwon’s 2015 drama “Six Flying Dragons,” leading the nearby cast and crew to start cheering. Later, the two actors stroll through the crowded streets and start filming again at a lovely local park. 

reborn-rich-1-1-800x431.jpg

reborn-rich-5-800x433.jpg

Spoiler

reborn-rich-2-1-800x433.jpg

While the two may be having serious conversations on screen, they act like the best of friends between each shot and impress the crew with their casual improvisations. At the end of the clip, Song Joong Ki reflects on their filming in Turkey and asks viewers to look forward to the pretty scenes.

Watch the full behind-the-scenes video with English subtitles here!

[ENG/메이킹] '이거 멜로예요?' 도준과 세현의 만남 해외로케 현장 | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.13 - YouTube

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Park Hyuk Kwon Impress With Their Improvisations And Global Fame While Filming “Reborn Rich” In Turkey | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Show Dedication Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich”

Song Joong Ki and Shin Hyun Been are here to show what goes into making “Reborn Rich” in a new behind-the-scenes video!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

The video starts off with Song Joong Ki and Shin Hyun Been filming a scene together in what looks to be the office of the university their characters attend together. In the scene, Song Joong Ki is there to return some materials he had borrowed while Shin Hyun Been receives some shocking news about her scholarship. The two lock eyes for a brief second, and the rest is history.

The two are very committed to getting the scene just right with Song Joong Ki paying close attention to his every movement, the angle of his body toward the numerous cameras, and his timing. Shin Hyun Been portrays her character’s shock and surprise perfectly through just her facial expressions, and even though the scene is short, it’s quite easy to pick up on the situation and the actors’ emotions.

song-joong-ki-shin-hyun-been-2-800x429.j

Spoiler

shin-hyun-been-1-800x431.jpg

The two meet again later in a scene where Shin Hyun Been brings a bouquet of flowers to where Song Joong Ki is residing, and the two once again are seen to be scrutinizing every part of the scene to make it perfect.

song-joong-ki-shin-hyun-been-1-1-800x433

Watch the full behind-the-scenes video here!

[ENG/메이킹] 과사에서 마주친 도준과 민영! 촬영에 진심인 촬영현장| 재벌집 막내아들  EP.16 - YouTube

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Shin Hyun Been Show Dedication Behind The Scenes Of “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

1) I have finished watching ep 6.  Like everybody else, I'm now waiting for New Eps. :lol:

2) Shin Hyun Been is Not convincing as a U-Student.  She looks "So Old".   For me, SJK's age is starting to show too.  But not too bad.  They managed to minimise it with his Hairstyle.  But he is not so "young" any more.

19 hours ago, maribella said:

Yes at the end of ep. 6. It's the cliffhanger. 

It has been easy so far for DJ/HW to beat the Jins. I am guessing we will see some setbacks for Miracle investment from next week onwards.

3) Hi @maribella  I think Do Jun may well escape unscathed from the Cliffhanger.

21 hours ago, andy78 said:

4) @andy78  The husband is too weak and immature to be a good Assembly Man. I wonder how he became a Prosecutor.

And I think his Wife, Jin Yang Cheol's only daughter is the One who have Do Joon killed before he was Reborned.  She unveiled the evil Finance Director, when she confronted her 2nd Brother.   Or was it Jin's 2nd son? 

5) Going back in time, cannot help change everything.  Do Joon's Bio-Mother still died.

6) I almost cannot recognise Lee Sung Min as Jin Yang Cheol.  His acting is good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

Shin Hyun Been is Not convincing as a U-Student.  She looks "So Old".   For me, SJK's age is starting to show too.  But not too bad.  They managed to minimise it with his Hairstyle.  But he is not so "young" any more.

They all look old except SJK who is naturally boyish. At certain angles, one could see the older than 22 throat, but I find him still believable as a UG. The cousin looks old. His singer brother looks older than his Jin dad. I could not stop laughing.

Except for DJ's mum and Mo, the women are not attractive, the FL looks so ordinary. If I have to accept reincarnation, at least make the womwn and men attractive. It would be more enjoyable.

@hush puppy maybe he'll escape but Chairman Jin will have his suspicions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

They are a no go for me.

FOR ME TOO...

I think that he'll escape  Chairman Jin for now at least ...from the preview he said : he wants to buy the company...

The old man is very smart...he might let everyone belive that his older son and grandson are the heirs but before he do that he needs to make sure they are the best choice..the old man is so smart he can feel Do joon is special but he wants to be sure...he will watch his grandsons fight... That is what i think @backstreetboysfan

i do hope his parents will not divorce in this life and this Dojoon will survive the ''accident''

• Blob 1

Still in the throws of episode 6.  The heir apparent giving his future wife his lust yacht as a gift was largesse at its worst.  I laughed so hard at his sincere gesture.  She’s smart.

I hope grandpa lets them go at it and I feel that the 2nd brother is jealous and may have something to do with ‘accidentally’ killing sweet DJ. He already went against his father and brother with the bidding war.

Someone created that $600M slush fund apart from the eldest grandson.  

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Lee Sung Min Can’t Get Through Their Lines Without Laughing While Filming “Reborn Rich”

The set of “Reborn Rich” was filled with lots of laughs while filming for Episodes 4 through 6 was underway!

“Reborn Rich” is a JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

The video starts off with a scene where Jin Do Joon is meeting Mo Hyun Min (Park Ji Hyun) for the first time in an elevator. Song Joong Ki and Park Ji Hyun were very thorough as they rehearsed, making sure to get everything right in order to create the perfect scene.

As they were rehearsing, a funny moment came when Song Joong Ki noticed that the elevator doors weren’t aligned exactly and tried to fix them using his bare hands. While it may not have made much of a difference, his efforts were appreciated!

song-joong-ki-park-ji-hyun-800x440.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min also had a particularly difficult time getting through one scene without laughing. Kim Nam Hee, who was also in the scene, gave a very detailed analysis of how he thought the scene should play out.

Unfortunately, all of his careful explanations went out the window when Song Joong Ki and Lee Sung Min kept laughing after barely exchanging a few lines.

kim-nam-hee-song-joong-ki-800x437.jpg

Spoiler

song-joong-ki-lee-sung-min-800x430.jpg

Watch all of the behind-the-scenes fun below!

(SUB) [메이킹] 택 떼는 행동에도 설렘... 현민을 흔드는 도준과 정략결혼 상대인 성준〰️ | 재벌집 막내아들  EP.17 - YouTube

Watch: Song Joong Ki And Lee Sung Min Can’t Get Through Their Lines Without Laughing While Filming “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 1

22 hours ago, andy78 said:

FOR ME TOO...

I think that he'll escape  Chairman Jin for now at least ...from the preview he said : he wants to buy the company...

The old man is very smart...he might let everyone belive that his older son and grandson are the heirs but before he do that he needs to make sure they are the best choice..the old man is so smart he can feel Do joon is special but he wants to be sure...he will watch his grandsons fight... That is what i think @backstreetboysfan

i do hope his parents will not divorce in this life and this Dojoon will survive the ''accident''

I think he did for now to, I agree his grad papa is very smart I hope he will be able to fight him if need be.

I hope so to for both also.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I hope he will be able to fight him if need be.

yes let's see how will work their relationship in the drama...i read that in the novel

Spoiler

He survived the accident...a truck tried to ran into the car, seems a secretary trailing behind them. On seeing the truck, the secretary rammed the car he and grandfather are in. They got a little hurt but secretary fell into a coma.DO JOON  earned a little of grandfather gratitude and the realization that he liked the old man because he tried to shield his grandpa with his body at the last second. Hence, he was hurt more than his grandpa...

• Blob 2

4 hours ago, andy78 said:

yes let's see how will work their relationship in the drama...i read that in the novel

Hide contents

He survived the accident...a truck tried to ran into the car, seems a secretary trailing behind them. On seeing the truck, the secretary rammed the car he and grandfather are in. They got a little hurt but secretary fell into a coma.DO JOON  earned a little of grandfather gratitude and the realization that he liked the old man because he tried to shield his grandpa with his body at the last second. Hence, he was hurt more than his grandpa...

so who wanted to kill him?what's about romance? ending? and his brother of his original life??  thanks

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marrez1 said:

so who wanted to kill him?what's about romance? ending? and his brother of his original life??  thanks

from the novel:

Spoiler

grandmother... is the plotmaster behind the car accident! SHE hates her husband, and also dislikes Dojoon  and his brother because they are the sons of that “gold digger” ..she can’t stand that grandpa only has eyes for Dojoon ...i think that former familly has  a daughter  not a son ...the novel doesn’t focus much in the romance... He gets married with his girlfriend from university... Seems they went for quick lunch then DJ just said let's get married very bluntly... in front of hotdog...Seo Min-young did not say yes or no but.... drag him to ward office to sign marriage paper because the trial (SHE IS  JUDGE )only has 1 hour break... after finishing marriage paper Seo Min-young run back to trial and DJ had to shout to her to come back to his home tonight.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, andy78 said:

Hide contents

13 hours ago, andy78 said:

from the novel:

Hide contents

grandmother... is the plotmaster behind the car accident! SHE hates her husband, and also dislikes Dojoon  and his brother because they are the sons of that “gold digger” ..she can’t stand that grandpa only has eyes for Dojoon ...i think that former familly has  a daughter  not a son ...the novel doesn’t focus much in the romance... He gets married with his girlfriend from university... Seems they went for quick lunch then DJ just said let's get married very bluntly... in front of hotdog...Seo Min-young did not say yes or no but.... drag him to ward office to sign marriage paper because the trial (SHE IS  JUDGE )only has 1 hour break... after finishing marriage paper Seo Min-young run back to trial and DJ had to shout to her to come back to his home tonight.

Oh wow okay. Thanks for the info let's see how the show deals with it or if they change anything.

Spoiler

I really hope they keep him and MY endgame.

• Like 1