[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Shin Hyun Been, And Lee Sang Min Show Their True Colors In New Posters And Teasers For “Reborn Rich”

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” has unveiled its set of character posters as well as new teasers!

“Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The newly released posters give way for the intense struggle that is ahead for not only Jin Do Joon, but also anti-corruption investigation prosecutor Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been) and Sunyang Group’s president Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sang Min). Jin Do Joon’s poster warns, “I’ll show you. What a revenge even more relentless than death looks like.”

reborn-rich-song-joong-ki-768x1100.jpg

It becomes apparent how vital the family company Sunyang Group is to this intricate web, because Seo Min Young makes one thing clear. Her poster says, “I won’t go easy on you. Because this has to do with Sunyang.” As if in response, Jin Yang Chul’s character poster states, “Do you know which child of mine I love the most? That is, Sunyang.”

reborn-rich-shin-hyun-bin-768x1100.jpg

Spoiler

reborn-rich-lee-sang-min-768x1100.jpg

The fresh set of teasers also dig deeper into each character.

The video focused on Jin Do Joon opens with an upbeat self-introduction, showing a seemingly happy and wholesome college student’s life. But the tides turn when Jin Do Joon grows ambitious, stating, “I’m going to buy it. Sunyang.” Jin Yang Chul starts growing suspicious of him and Jin Do Joon can be heard saying, “Grandfather, I haven’t even started yet.”

Watch the full teaser below:

Spoiler

The teaser on prosecutor Seo Min Young gives viewers a better understanding of how she gets involved in the intense battle that Jin Do Joon has mapped out. Fed up with her workplace, she easily becomes intrigued with Jin Do Joon’s offer to work together. Her determination for justice and to prove herself guides her to join Jin Do Joon on his quest for revenge.

Watch the full teaser here:

Spoiler

Jin Yang Chul’s overwhelming greed becomes evident in this new teaser, where he states, “To me, money is everything.” He adds, “The people who feel it’s a waste to spend a penny on the country, but who are willing to risk their lives for a penny, are businessmen. You are supposed to make deals with businessmen.”

More of Jin Yang Chul’s love for money can be seen in the teaser here:

Spoiler

Like this, each of the teasers show what the characters are truly after.

“Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki!

Watch: Song Joong Ki, Shin Hyun Been, And Lee Sang Min Show Their True Colors In New Posters And Teasers For “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Lives 2 Polar Opposite Lives In “Reborn Rich”

New stills starring Song Joong Ki for the upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” have been revealed!

“Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The newest stills show Song Joong Ki in both of his roles as Yoon Hyun Woo and Jin Do Joon, the two characters standing in stark contrast to one another as they seemingly lead completely different lives.

First there is Yoon Hyun Woo, the chaebol family’s loyal secretary and a member of the Future Assets Group. He is tasked with keeping the numerous scandals of the Soonyang Group family under wraps and away from the public’s prying eyes. Donning a crisp, clean suit and a pair of spectacles, Yoon Hyun Woo appears cool-headed and calm even as he deals with sensitive and dangerous work.

song-joong-ki-1-768x479.jpg

Song-Joong-Ki-6-768x1152.jpeg

On the other hand, the reborn Jin Do Joon is the picture of peace, trading in Yoon Hyun Woo’s briefcase for a vinyl record as he lives the life of the grandson of Jin Yang Cheol (Lee Sung Min), the president of the Soonyang Group. With the way he is casually dressed as he walks with an air of ease around him, no one would ever suspect that Jin Do Joon has a plan of revenge brewing in his mind.

Spoiler

Song-Joong-Ki-5-768x512.jpeg

song-joong-ki-4-768x487.jpg

Song Joong Ki picked his relationship with writer Kim Tae Hee and the fascinating universe created in the drama as his main reasons for taking on this project.

About his portrayal of the two characters, he explained, “Because their names are different and they are living in different time periods, they may appear to be two different characters, but I acted as though they were one person because they are the same on the inside.” He went on to describe his characters in detail, introducing Yoon Hyun Woo as a man born into mediocrity who leads an average life, his lack of a family driving him to harbor a fierce ambition to succeed. On the other hand, Jin Do Joon gets to live a lifestyle not many get to experience as he goes about his days in a chaebol household.

Which version of Song Joong Ki are you most looking forward to seeing?

“Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Song Joong Ki Lives 2 Polar Opposite Lives In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Sung Min Is Song Joong Ki’s Ambitious Grandfather Who Will Do Anything For Money In “Reborn Rich”

Reborn Rich” has teased the unlimited extent of Lee Sung Min’s ambition!

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family who owns Sunyang Group. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

Lee Sang Min stars as Jin Yang Chul, Sunyang Group’s ambitious president and Jin Do Joon’s grandfather. After growing up in poverty, Jin Yang Chul successfully overturns his fate to become the president of South Korea’s No. 1 business. He has fierce conviction in himself, impeccable drive, and is willing to do absolutely anything for money.

The thoroughness that has become the foundation of Jin Yang Chul’s wealth and success is evident in the newly-released stills. Jin Yang Chul has a sharp gaze that appears capable of piercing anyone and anything. However, depending on the situation and who he’s talking to, Jin Yang Chul’s facial expressions vary greatly, previewing the character’s complexity and hidden motives.

Lee-Sung-Min-1-768x512.jpeg

Lee-Sung-Min-2-768x1152.jpeg

Spoiler

Lee-Sung-Min-3-768x1152.jpeg

While he’s wildly passionate in the face of money, Jin Yang Chul is more cool-headed than anyone with regards to Sunyang. Given his fiery ambition, stay tuned to find out what kind of games he’ll play with his grandson Jin Do Joon, who has outstretched a threatening hand towards Sunyang, and what lengths Jin Yang Chul will go to as he fails to let go of his greed, even at the end of his life.

Lee Sung Min remarked, “Writer Kim Tae Hee influenced me a lot in my decision to choose this project. Additionally, I had a lot of anticipation that director Jung Dae Yoon’s detailed producing would add more to the completeness [of the drama].”

Regarding why he chose to star in “Reborn Rich,” Lee Sung Min explained, “The script was incredibly new and detailed. I was impressed by the progression of the historical scale from past to present.”

Lastly, he shared of his character, “He is the most fiery person with regards to pioneering the vision for Sunyang Group’s future. If it’s to protect Sunyang Group, he is more coldhearted and cruel than anyone else. I tried to add ideas to the environment of Jin Yang Chul that’s portrayed in the drama, Sunyang Group’s formation, and the processes he’s taken from starting the company to present day, in order to create the character.”

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Lee Sung Min Is Song Joong Ki’s Ambitious Grandfather Who Will Do Anything For Money In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Shin Hyun Been Goes From Cheerful College Student To Fierce Prosecutor In “Reborn Rich”

New stills starring Shin Hyun Been in “Reborn Rich” have just been released!

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” is a new fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family who owns Sunyang Group. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge. The show’s timeline spans from the 1980s to the 2000s with the characters’ appearances and attitudes reflecting this dramatic passing of time.

Shin Hyun Been will be playing the role of Seo Min Young, a prosecutor from the Anti-Corruption Investigation Department who was born into a prestigious legal family. Harboring a deep sense of justice, she works tirelessly to dig into the Soonyang Group and its shady activities.

The photos first show Seo Min Young as a college student in the 1980s and then show her transformation into a passionate and hard-working prosecutor in the 2000s. With the passage of time, it can be seen how Seo Min Young becomes weighed down by the serious nature of her work, a sort of darkness replacing the cheery and light atmosphere of her college days as she turns into the Soonyang Group’s “grim reaper.”

shin-hyun-bin-4-768x1152.jpeg

shin-hyun-bin-2-768x512.jpeg

In talking about why she chose to participate in this drama, Shin Hyun Been said, “I thought I would be able to show [Seo Min Young’s] transformations within a story that unfolds across a long period of time spanning from the late 1980s to the present in a very colorful way.” She also noted that the senior actors and her co-stars played a big role in her decision.

She added, “I was interested just from the script alone, which not only deals with topics of politics, economics, and modern history but also showcases various characters as well. I was curious as to what story would unfold and how the drama would end. I had fun and got really immersed while reading it.”

Spoiler

shin-hyun-bin-3-768x512.jpeg

Shin-Hyun-Been-768x512.jpeg

The actress was also sure to explain how the drama’s leap in time was a major point of interest for her, describing how even though Seo Min Young changes over the years, she is still a very unbiased, honest, and just person.

Shin Hyun Been elaborated, “The past and present Seo Min Young is the same person, but after a series of events, she is bound to change both on the outside and the inside. Because of that, I thought a lot about how I could show the differences in how she deals with the generation, events, and people within the changing times.”

Viewers can be sure to look forward to seeing what changes Seo Min Young will experience in this highly-anticipated drama.

“Reborn Rich” will premiere on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Shin Hyun Been Goes From Cheerful College Student To Fierce Prosecutor In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki Hides Behind An Innocent Smile In New “Reborn Rich” Teaser

The third teaser video for “Reborn Rich” is here!

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

“Among the people here is the person who killed me.”

These are the first words to be spoken by Yoon Hyun Woo, newly reborn as Jin Do Joon in a life and world completely unlike the one he had previously known. The teaser is brief but full of details that will have viewers rewatching the 50-second clip again and again just to catch everything.

Jin Do Joon appears innocent and naive on the outside, but it is not difficult to see his hardened stare and calculating eyes as he takes in the chaebol family around him, silently plotting his revenge. This teaser also introduces Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sang Min), Jin Do Joon’s grandfather, showing how he interacts with his grandson. While the two may seem amicable and caring towards each other to the naked eye, it would not be wrong to assume that Jin Yang Chul also has his own plans brewing just below the surface.

Watch the teaser here!

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” premieres on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Watch: Song Joong Ki Hides Behind An Innocent Smile In New “Reborn Rich” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki Is Given A Task That Changes The Course Of His Previous Life In “Reborn Rich” Teaser

Reborn Rich” has dropped another intriguing teaser!

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Reborn Rich” is a fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company out of revenge.

The preview of the first episode takes a look at Yoon Hyun Woo’s first life as he introduces himself. Although others praise him as a great man for being the chairman’s right-hand man, Yoon Hyun Woo explains, “My past life has failed.” He continues, “I believed this current life was an opportunity.”

Yoon Hyun Woo also meets anti-corruption investigation prosecutor Seo Min Young (Shin Hyun Been), who shares her insights on the Sunyang Group. She bitingly remarks, “Korea is a country under the rule of law. It’s not the country of the Sunyang Group.”

The teaser comes to a close as Yoon Hyun Woo is tasked with going abroad to find Sunyang Group’s corporate assets that have been diverted overseas. Yoon Hyun Woo accepts the order, stating, “I’ll do my best, Vice Chairman.”

Watch the full teaser below:

Watch: Song Joong Ki Is Given A Task That Changes The Course Of His Previous Life In “Reborn Rich” Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Introduces Yoon Je Moon, Kim Jung Nan, Jo Han Chul, And More As Key Members Of Lee Sung Min’s Chaebol Family

Reborn Rich” has just released a flood of new character stills!

The new stills give viewers a first glimpse of the colorful group of characters. The photos introduce the members of the Sunyang Group family, the very people at the heart of Yoon Hyun Woo’s struggles and subsequent new life. They are all connected to Korea’s most affluent chaebol Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min) by blood or by other deals between the rich family and outsiders. This band of characters are portrayed by actors Yoon Je Moon, Kim Jung Nan, Jo Han Chul, Seo Jae Hee, Kim Young Jae, Jung Hye Young, Kim Hyun, Kim Shin Rok, Kim Do Hyun, Kim Nam Hee, Park Ji Hyun, Kang Gi Doong, and Jo Hye Joo.

reborn-rich-10-768x512.jpeg

Yoon Je Moon plays Jin Young Gi, the skilled, driven, and determined eldest son of the Sunyang group. Kim Jung Nan plays his wife Son Jung Rae, the daughter of a rich man. These two hold a very precarious position in the family fight that ensues to determine the successor of Jin Yang Chul succession of Jin Yang Chul. Stay tuned to see just how this couple will play their cards as things move forward.

reborn-rich-1-768x512.jpeg

Spoiler

yoon-je-moon-768x512.jpeg

kim-jung-nan-768x512.jpeg

Jo Han Chul plays Jin Yang Chul’s second eldest son Jin Dong Gi, and Seo Jae Hee plays his wife Yoo Ji Na, a woman from another affluent family. The couple have a dangerous glint to their eyes, as the competition they face with Jin Young Gi for ownership of the family’s wealth clearly ignites a fire within.

Outside of the chaebol family are the characters of Jin Yoon Gi and Lee Hae In, who are played by Kim Young Jae and Jung Hye Young respectively. As relatives of Jin Do Joon, they are outsiders of the Sunyang family and their relationship with Jin Do Joon will add a whole other dimension to the drama.

Spoiler

jo-han-chul-768x512.jpeg

jung-hye-young-768x512.jpeg

kim-young-jae-768x512.jpeg

Next, there is Kim Hyun who will be playing Jin Yang Chul’s classy and dignified wife Lee Pil Ok. Beyond her warm smile is her prestigious title as Sunyang Group’s founding contributor, making viewers wonder just what her role in all of this will be.

Kim Shin Rok will take on the role of Jin Hwa Young, the spoiled only daughter of Jin Yang Chul, and Kim Do Hyun will play her husband Choi Chang Jae. Viewers can look forward to these two making quite the noise as they struggle to get out of the pre-set confines in which they live.

Kim Nam Hee will transform into Jin Sung Joon, the eldest grandson of Jin Yang Cheol and the “crown prince” of the Sunyang Group. Park Ji Hyun will play Mo Hyun Min, the daughter of a newspaper owner who is marrying Jin Sung Joon more so for power than out of love.

Kang Gi Doong will play Jin Do Joon’s older brother Jin Hyung Joon who will surely steal your attention with his visuals and unique energy. Finally, Jo Ye Joo plays Jin Ye Joon, the “Paris Hilton” of Korea who will mix in a whole new kind of tension to the plot.

Spoiler

reborn-rich-2-768x512.jpeg

reborn-rich-8-768x512.jpeg

reborn-rich-9-768x512.jpeg

“Reborn Rich” will premiere on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

“Reborn Rich” Introduces Yoon Je Moon, Kim Jung Nan, Jo Han Chul, And More As Key Members Of Lee Sung Min’s Chaebol Family | Soompi

• Like 2

dummy.png?s=900x600&e=t

Watch: Song Joong Ki Is Given The Chance To Exact Revenge In “Reborn Rich” Highlight Teaser

An exciting new highlight teaser for “Reborn Rich” has just dropped!

The newest teaser video gives an exciting yet purposefully vague look at the plot of “Reborn Rich.” It starts off following Yoon Hyun Woo, a man depicted as a faithful servant to the Sunyang Group who is only trying to do his best. He is given the prestigious title of head of the Future Property Management Team, yet viewers see him being treated with the utmost disrespect as he simply tries to fulfill his duties to the best of his abilities.

Without knowing the exact reason, viewers are then subjected to seeing the moment Yoon Hyun Woo is murdered and reborn as Jin Do Joon, somehow going back in time to be reincarnated as the grandson of Jin Yang Chul (Lee Sung Min), the owner of the Sunyang Group. Our main protagonist has no recollection of any Jin Do Joon from his previous life, but he doesn’t let his confusion hold him back for long. Instead, he sees his new life more as a serendipitous twist of fate.

“Among the people here is the person who killed me.” With this realization, Jin Do Joon gets to work on his plan for revenge.

Meanwhile, a fight for the succession of the Sunyang Group ensues amongst the Sunyang family members, their entire legacy being threatened by a prosecutor who is tirelessly working to expose them and bring them to trial.

“This is just the beginning. Your crisis is my opportunity.” These are the last words heard from Yoon Hyun Woo, sure to leave viewers gripping the edge of their seats as they wait with bated breath to find out what will happen.

Watch the full highlight teaser here!

“Reborn Rich” will premiere on November 18 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Watch: Song Joong Ki Is Given The Chance To Exact Revenge In “Reborn Rich” Highlight Teaser | Soompi

• Like 1