[Drama 2022] Reborn Rich / 재벌집 막내아들

Maetawinz

@andy78I am loving it so far :).

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Fanletter, Please” Rises Ahead Of Finale

JTBC’s new drama “Reborn Rich” shows no signs of slowing down!

On November 25, the fantasy revenge drama starring Song Joong Ki continued its perfect streak of seeing its viewership rise with each new episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of “Reborn Rich” scored an average nationwide rating of 11.8 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all channels and marking a new all-time high for the show.

“Reborn Rich” also achieved its highest ratings yet among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, taking first place in its time slot with an average rating of 5.1 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Soars To Its Highest Ratings Yet As “Fanletter, Please” Rises Ahead Of Finale | Soompi

• Like 3

On 11/24/2022 at 1:51 AM, andy78 said:

me too...i felt the same...from ep 3  seems to have a good  relationship with new dad and brother ...he helpped his dad to have money and success....still he misses his former mother...

I missed his new/fake family in ep 4. This show is so good, I want it to be a proper weekend drama with 120 episodes and detailed examination of all characters. My favorite scene was grandpa showing off his SNU law student grandson to his rival, feels makjangy to me :)

and also auntie calling her husband oppa and giving him a cute peck. at first I thought she was treating him bad, but I like how it seems that she's really looking out for his career (even if it does still serve her self interest). like, they are like the grown up version of some 2nd lead couple I've seen where the girl is chaebol and has a sweet unassuming boyfriend that she drags around

• Like 4

Song Joong Ki Takes A Risk To Protect His Mother From His Past Life In “Reborn Rich”

Song Joong Ki will make a decision to protect his mother on the next episode of “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Previously on “Reborn Rich,” when Yoon Hyun Woo initially woke up in 1987, the first thing he did was to run to see his mother (Seo Jeong Yeon), who was still alive at that time. However, because he was now the stranger Jin Do Joon instead of her son Yoon Hyun Woo, he was unable to approach her as his own self.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jin Do Joon goes back to see his mother again 10 years after that initial encounter. Although a sign on his mother’s restaurant reveals that they are going out of business, Jin Do Joon manages to be served a meal as the restaurant’s very last customer.

The warm smile with which Yoon Hyun Woo’s mother happily watches him eat her food—not knowing that he’s her own son—makes the moment all the more bittersweet.

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In both his past life and his current life, the most important thing for Jin Do Joon is his mother.”

“What kind of choice will Jin Do Joon dare to make in order to protect her?” they went on. “Please keep an eye on his choices and actions, which will be quite different from before.”

To find out what moves Jin Do Joon will make for the sake of his mother, tune in to the next episode of “Reborn Rich” on November 26 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1555990wpp/song-joong-ki-takes-a-risk-to-protect-his-mother-from-his-past-life-in-reborn-rich

well let's see what will happen next...some people that read the novel said Do Joon

Spoiler

became Soonyang group son ,WILL LET GO HIS PAST LIFE AND THAT THERE WILL BE A MOMENT (in the NOVEL)  WHEN WILL REALISE HE LOVES HIS GRANDAD VERY MUCH ...

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Song Joong Ki Takes A Risk To Protect His Mother From His Past Life In “Reborn Rich”

Song Joong Ki will make a decision to protect his mother on the next episode of “Reborn Rich”!

“Reborn Rich” is a new JTBC fantasy drama starring Song Joong Ki as Yoon Hyun Woo, a loyal secretary to a chaebol family. When he dies after being framed for embezzlement by the very family that he had faithfully served, he is reborn as the family’s youngest son Jin Do Joon, and he plots to take over the company in order to exact revenge.

Spoilers

Previously on “Reborn Rich,” when Yoon Hyun Woo initially woke up in 1987, the first thing he did was to run to see his mother (Seo Jeong Yeon), who was still alive at that time. However, because he was now the stranger Jin Do Joon instead of her son Yoon Hyun Woo, he was unable to approach her as his own self.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jin Do Joon goes back to see his mother again 10 years after that initial encounter. Although a sign on his mother’s restaurant reveals that they are going out of business, Jin Do Joon manages to be served a meal as the restaurant’s very last customer.

The warm smile with which Yoon Hyun Woo’s mother happily watches him eat her food—not knowing that he’s her own son—makes the moment all the more bittersweet.

Song-Joong-Ki-3-1-800x533.jpg

Seo-Jeong-Yeon-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Song-Joong-Ki-Seo-Jeong-Yeon-2-800x533.j

The producers of “Reborn Rich” teased, “In both his past life and his current life, the most important thing for Jin Do Joon is his mother.”

“What kind of choice will Jin Do Joon dare to make in order to protect her?” they went on. “Please keep an eye on his choices and actions, which will be quite different from before.”

To find out what moves Jin Do Joon will make for the sake of his mother, tune in to the next episode of “Reborn Rich” on November 26 at 10:30 p.m. KST!

Song Joong Ki Takes A Risk To Protect His Mother From His Past Life In “Reborn Rich” | Soompi

• Like 2

A lot of kdramas have the good guys losing or doing stupid things in the early part of the show. Winning only comes later. It keeps the forummers ranting. 

After the initial slave-like ML, we get the supersmart ML teaching a seasoned investor and a ruthless old man a thing or two. Everything is just smooth sailing. I am getting bored. I think his interactions with his family weren't sufficiently portrayed that the loss of his  mother did not affect me.

SJK is great though. He is almost 40 and he could still pass for a freshman. His cousin presumably just graduated and he looked 40. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Here are the ratings for Episode 5! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Climb To New All-Time High

JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” continues to gain viewers with each new episode!

On November 26, the new fantasy revenge drama starring Song Joong Ki saw yet another significant increase in viewership as it soared to its highest ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the fifth episode of “Reborn Rich” took first place in its time slot across all channels with an average nationwide rating of 14.8 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.

“Reborn Rich” also achieved its highest ratings yet among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, taking first place in its time slot with an average rating of 6.6 percent.

“Reborn Rich” Ratings Climb To New All-Time High | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

i did like the scenes with Dojoon new mom and her sisters in law...the reporters only asked her...they did not care about the other women...i do love Do joon mom character very much...she is such  a good mom, wife and daughter in law i hope we will have more scenes with Do joon ,his new parents and brother too @aria26

I wonder what his mother from the past did and why she ended dead after all...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, andy78 said:

did like the scenes with Dojoon new mom and her sisters in law...the reporters only asked her...they did not care about the other women...i

It must be because she's an actress and so more in the limelight than the two conniving women. It may also mean future backstabbing by those two. 

• Like 3

now the war between grandfather and grandson will start, it's a shame, there was a nice dynamic between them, now things will change
 so  I wonder if there will be a time jump to arrive in the present
I don't understand what the writers are doing with FL, what is this scene in the library? yet in the first two episodes she as a prosecutor, she was badass and didn't get stepped on, but there's nothing since they went back

I really believe that in some dramas, they should not use the concept Female lead, it does not do justice to the actress

• Like 3

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

now the war between grandfather and grandson will start, it's a shame, there was a nice dynamic between them, now things will change

i know...i loved all their scenes...i can't wait to see what will happen next

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 6! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Reborn Rich” And “The Queen’s Umbrella” Both Achieve Their Highest Ratings Yet

Both JTBC’s “Reborn Rich” and tvN’s “The Queen’s Umbrella” hit new all-time highs in viewership last night!

On November 27, Song Joong Ki‘s new drama “Reborn Rich” earned its highest ratings yet, maintaining its perfect streak of seeing its viewership increase with each episode. According to Nielsen Korea, the sixth episode of the fantasy revenge drama scored an average nationwide rating of 14.9 percent.

“Reborn Rich” And “The Queen’s Umbrella” Both Achieve Their Highest Ratings Yet | Soompi

• Like 2

Hi Everybody!  I just started watching.  Great to see some Familiar Names: @backstreetboysfan  @maribella

I just finished Ep 4.  I'm taking it slowly, since they only give us 2 eps per week.

I like Ep 4 - the Twist.  I thought the ML will be caught betraying his Grandpa.  But fortunately it did not go that way.  But I think it will happen sooner or later.

• Like 4