[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

Earlier in the drama the animosity between HR and SH was pretty clear, but I'm feeling that it was all a diversion from the bond that is to come with these two even before they know their true relationship.  Surely there will be a common cause that draws them together tightly, perhaps the birth secret with JM where SH gets involved somehow, possibly with her support team of ex-cons.  I'm looking forward to the new character and how she gets stifled when she tries to blackmail HR.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

Jaekyung, hun.

You're doubting yourself after your son pointed out her body language?

All you needed to do was test Sunhwa's english abilities. :w00t:

Anyone with basic english abilities can tell an accent afar.

After all, Sunhwa only has a secondary school education and was too busy working to study something extensively like English. 

:smort:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

57 minutes ago, tofumochu said:

After all, Sunhwa only has a secondary school education and was too busy working to study something extensively like English. 

with all months of study JM most want BSH to turn like Veronica park but she turn to Sharon park instead without any words of English spoken girl need to lesson to say what lol ( she lost case  :D ) 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

OST: we are going to be hearing a lot of this song as this seems to be the song for jae min and seon hwa's relationship

preview: sharon and jae min having their wedding photo. why is it a similar pose to jae kyung and sang hyuk - is the 'veil blown by the wind + forehead kiss' very popular to pose for wedding photo? there is a fake appa and omma to along with this plan. will we see more of these con artists later? 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I think this isn’t the way to treat ur potential true MIL BSH  , the woman just enter the drama  :D  

hE9catx.gif

** now I need to believe little spoiled rich girl knows how to fight don’t got bodyguard to relay on  lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

is the 'veil blown by the wind + forehead kiss' very popular to pose for wedding photo?

Yup, it actually is! Four of my Korean friends got married this past year and all four had some version of this pose in their wedding shoot. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

with all months of study JM most want BSH to turn like Veronica park but she turn to Sharon park instead without any words of English spoken girl need to lesson to say what lol ( she lost case  :D )

Lol this is a coincidence but the actresses for JK and Veronica Park were in the same kpop group 'Rainbow' for 7 years (though they did have a reunion in 2019):

When I first started watching Second Husband, I didn't realize at first that the actress for JK was the same Seungah from Rainbow since I didn't notice her in her previous dramas lol.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** he most be in love with her forehead 

bwahahahah.... maybe easier for him as he doesn't have to bend his neck? :P 

2 hours ago, Emily Bett said:

Yup, it actually is! Four of my Korean friends got married this past year and all four had some version of this pose in their wedding shoot. 

interesting! guess they all choose from one standard book of poses? ^_^

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahahah.... maybe easier for him as he doesn't have to bend his neck? :P 

It’s official he can’t bend his neck :D

~ he talking the talk but not walking the walk lol 

xWYcJuq.gif

zYkwdh4.gif
His target: :w00t:
RmOpz4a.gif

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

with all months of study JM most want BSH to turn like Veronica park but she turn to Sharon park instead without any words of English spoken girl need to lesson to say what lol

LOL! :joy::joy::joy:  That was EXACTLY what I was thinking when "Sharon" met the parents ... I kept seeing this scene -

Kdrama Kisses — When I first watched the secret life of my...

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, Ayame said:

When I first started watching Second Husband, I didn't realize at first that the actress for JK was the same Seungah from Rainbow since I didn't notice her in her previous dramas lol.

Not just that...  The name of the Rainbow singer who played Veronica Park in that drama is Jae Kyeong!

Here is one of their early (and silly) classics from 10 years ago :) ... 3 or 4 of them turned into pretty good actresses in dramas.

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

prison sisters have some interesting skills that they are able to mentor seon hwa into sharon. how did these two end up in prison? will we get a backstory on them as well? 

and how often does jae kyung get mad that they are out of plum juice? does the girl drink by the gallon?... and bakery mom's favourite drink is also plum juice. sigh, why is the writer insisting on making us wonder if jae kyung being bakery mom's daughter? why can't we have a twist and have the real sharon park show up and end up somehow related to all these people? 

some plum juice for all!

1.jpg 

• LOL 7

4 hours ago, jayakris said:

Not just that...  The name of the Rainbow singer who played Veronica Park in that drama is Jae Kyeong!

Here is one of their early (and silly) classics from 10 years ago :) ... 3 or 4 of them turned into pretty good actresses in dramas.

Yes ^^ I've been a Kpop fan since 2003, so I've been casually listening to Rainbow since their debut in 2009. When 'Gossip Girl' was released I was really addicted to that song for the longest time lol. I've already watched majority of Jaekyung & Woori's dramas, but I've barely watched Seungah's dramas (I only watched 'Grand Prince').

'Black Swan' is also a favorite of mine:

Also, I don't want to make this post too off-topic, so here's a picture that Uhm Hyun Kyung (BSH) posted a few days ago on Instagram of herself and Seungah (with Cha Seo Won in the background lol):

798zMlZ.jpg

• Like 5