[Drama 2021] Red Shoes, 빨강 구두

Lmangla

11 hours ago, Ayame said:

There will be no episode tonight due to the broadcast of the 2021 KBO League baseball playoff game between the Doosan Bears and the KT Wiz. Episode 82 will air tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

Source: https://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/redshoes/pc/index.html

Thought so, thanks for sharing.

• Like 2

Ah so we’re about to see Round 2 of HK deciding whether or not to kill Gemma in the hospital lol. And I really hope this doesn’t turn into HK suddenly wanting to be her mother and everyone’s happy type thing that would just be ridiculous. She asked her husband to kill her and did the pikachu face when she saw that he was actually gonna kill her but I don’t buy it, she tried to kill her lmao.

Also, what’s that about matching blood? Was that actually said and I missed it somehow or is it just a joke lol. And dang, we haven’t sacrificed KS off yet but it was a tad bit early. Hold on till like the second to last episode where he’ll probably die protecting Gemma while the baddies both die or go to jail at the same time. That’s my prediction at least.

And dang so JH is telling his stepdad to back off and said Gemma is now on his side. Chairman’s got some thinking to do on how to kill both his stepson and Gemma now ouch! Wouldn’t want to be him!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, perfectmouse said:

Also, what’s that about matching blood? Was that actually said and I missed it somehow or is it just a joke lol. And dang, we haven’t sacrificed KS off yet but it was a tad bit early.

That was a guess.....a speculation since there was a conjecture sometime ago about HK's pregnancies, suggesting that the girls (HB and Gemma) fathers are switched....

JH telling step dad that Gemma is on his side was an emotional reaction?? Here, he reveals his intentions to stepdad... that they are enemies and KS... still dumbly not telling granny anything about what he knows. ughhhh

So, HK and Chairman are still way ahead of the game

• Like 2

How did KS and JH know the location of Gemma?

HK's motherly love is now getting into the picture now that she realizes Gemma's life is really in danger now.

As usual KS is plain dumb for not saying to granny that somebody tried to kill Gemma aside from not saying the real reason behind Gemma's revenge.

Gemma's operation was a success did HK has something to do with it like donating her blood?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, lila21 said:

That was a guess.....a speculation since there was a conjecture sometime ago about HK's pregnancies, suggesting that the girls (HB and Gemma) fathers are switched....

JH telling step dad that Gemma is on his side was an emotional reaction?? Here, he reveals his intentions to stepdad... that they are enemies and KS... still dumbly not telling granny anything about what he knows. ughhhh

So, HK and Chairman are still way ahead of the game

Oh my god that’s like the most cliche thing ever so obviously it’s gonna happen in this drama too lol. Wonder what chairman will do after that.. still hope he dies or goes to jail at least obviously.

4 hours ago, Good Karma said:

How did KS and JH know the location of Gemma?

HK's motherly love is now getting into the picture now that she realizes Gemma's life is really in danger now.

As usual KS is plain dumb for not saying to granny that somebody tried to kill Gemma aside from not saying the real reason behind Gemma's revenge.

Gemma's operation was a success did HK has something to do with it like donating her blood?

I don’t buy it. It makes zero sense after deserting her, saying the worst thing anyone can say, literally trying to kill her, leaving her to die, hurting her physically when she was bandaged by squeezing it (that one for some reason felt the worst for me). And NOW she’s worried about her dying? Maybe she needs her to leverage money from Loan Shark Grandma? Or she needs to steal her shoe ideas lol. Didn’t she literally beg her husband to kill Gemma and when he actually does, she tries to stall it out? Yeah sorry HK you’re not fooling anyone. 

I do kinda wonder why they decided to put that monologue of HK though? It’s counterintuitive IMO. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, monalisa said:

I doubt that MHK killed JH's mother.  Maybe his father did and bribed the nurse to blame it on MHK.

in ep64, mhk said "you looked the other way when i did everything but now you'll blame me." chairman said "it wasnt me who killed my wife, jh mom. you killed her"

unless they were speaking metaphorically on the term "killed", but it seems MHK really did something. 

5 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

I do kinda wonder why they decided to put that monologue of HK though? It’s counterintuitive IMO. 

the monologue part where MHK says "she tried to kill me", is it hinting GM will try to kill MHK at the end?

will something happen (KS die?!) and lead to this ending (thinking GM will die also failing to kill MHK) ? 

or is she just referring to the past instance GM hired a killer for chairman and thought it was for her?

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

smells like a case of amnesia incoming

nooo. i hope not... imo if they do, it will just drag the episodes.... GM is already weak in getting revenge, adding amnesia makes her do nothing (but maybe its better if she is not saying their plans to MHK lol).

or is it the way for the writer to make KS be proactive (finally?! but not really likely to happen as he didnt even disclose to grandma that GM was attacked) 

or will it just make KS repeat his boring dialogue to run away with him (since GM has amnesia, KS maybe can trick GM to run away, but not sure if JH will allow this though if he really wants to use GM for his revenge plan regardless of KS)

15 hours ago, lila21 said:

Gemma is in the ICU and she needs blood and guess who matches her blood type?? Daddy Oh Chairman???? OHHHHHH..... do we have a twist???

don't think so as the MHK monologue is about being violated against her will and not wanting to be pregnant with GM ? (if the monologue is MHK in the future), that statement "violated against her will" doesnt seem to match her and chairman relationship if GM is chairman daughter.

Edited by tiuserviu viu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tiuserviu viu said:

with GM ? (if the monologue is MHK in the future), that statement "violated against her will" doesnt seem to match her and chairman relationship if GM is chairman daughter.

I thought the writer would get desperate and changed Gemma's paternity. But HK said she was violated so she could not be Mr Kwon's child. We saw how Gemma's father stared at HK's hands after he had rescued her in the street. It might have meant lecherous thoughts. 

The only way she could be Mr Kwon's daughter was that HK was pregnant when she was dumped and she did not know it.

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

... smells like a case of amnesia incoming :lol:

:loolz:I was thinking of that. She forgot that she was abandoned. She is going to say omma, 3 times.

And she can't remember the drip KS but starts  asking for her husband HS. Maybe she wakes up believing she is HB. 

I had been ready for KS to kick the bucket. :persevere: 

7 hours ago, perfectmouse said:

don’t buy it. It makes zero sense after deserting her, saying the worst thing anyone can say, literally trying to kill her, leaving her to die, hurting her physically when

She is to be diagnosed as bipolar

:Megalol:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, tiuserviu viu said:

in ep64, mhk said "you looked the other way when i did everything but now you'll blame me." chairman said "it wasnt me who killed my wife, jh mom. you killed her"

unless they were speaking metaphorically on the term "killed", but it seems MHK really did something. 

I don't think it was metaphorical since HK accused chairman first of killing her first husband and the chairman said HK benefited from it when she got LORA and then when chairman accused HK of killing his first wife, HK responded that chairman benefited from it, since chairman was able to steal the company that his first wife's family owned and put it under his name and became the chairman of the company. So, both benefited from killing each other's spouses.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I thought the writer would get desperate and changed Gemma's paternity. But HK said she was violated so she could not be Mr Kwon's child. We saw how Gemma's father stared at HK's hands after he had rescued her in the street. It might have meant lecherous thoughts. 

The only way she could be Mr Kwon's daughter was that HK was pregnant when she was dumped and she did not know it.

that was my guess - hee kyung wasn't aware she was pregnant, maybe just a few weeks when she ended up meeting gemma's dad. she mentions that gemma killed her and my guess is that she means metaphorically. hee kyung felt stuck as she was pregnant and without support, ended up having to live with gemma's dad. so this baby basically killed her spirit and her dreams. 

gemma being chairman's daughter means:

1. a possible tentative reconcilation between gemma and hee kyung -- so far hee kyung has always despised gemma because she is that shoe man's daughter. so if she wasn't, then hee kyung will put down some of the arrows. 

2. ju hyung foreshadows that gemma will turn -- he specifically asks if she will be swayed. with such a question, we know that will happen. so gemma finding out this birth secret etc will have her twisting 

3. it leaves the door open for her to reconcile with ki seok -- if she was his adopted cousin, then they can't be together sort of. 

was laughing when gemma made this pikachu face that grandma hates her enough to get her fired. :joy: did she think that loan grandma loves her after all the drama she pulled on her two grandsons? LOL.... and PDnim is also hilarious -- there is gemma on the floor kidnapped and the scene is cut to tae gil and aunt being all lovey dovey. :lol: it is like the PD also does not care about gemma. yea, neither do we... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Hehehe.... guessed right this time. So, Gemma's blood type is RH negative which is called golden blood type since it is the rarest blood type in the world and someone with this blood type will have difficulty getting a blood donor since in the world there are only a handful of people with this type. So, who donated blood for Gemma??? I don't think Kwon would have donated since he tried to kill her. So, who is this donor with the golden blood type???

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

. ju hyung foreshadows that gemma will turn -- he specifically asks if she will be swayed. with such a question, we know that will happen. so gemma finding out this birth secret etc will have her twisting 

3. it leaves the door open for her to reconcile with ki seok -- if she was his adopted cousin, then they can't be together sort of. 

@Lmanglayou are right about the foreshadowing.... now JH will be alone, what will KS do knowing what the Kwons had done to Gemma, because Gemma will go Omma more than 3 times .....

I wonder what Kwon will do when he realizes HB is not his and Gemma is? It is time for HB to get confined

• Like 6