[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

I like the rare scenes between Yul and Soi and I totally understand why she is so in love with him...:D

He is the most honest man in the kingdom. 

Naksu was in love with Yul for a long time...I wonder if he knows that...

Fa-2fMcVUAABsr3?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon thanks for always tagging :heartxoxo: 

Sorry for late reply. Btw about the last 2 episodes of alchemy of souls, to be honest I am confusing hahahah.. Sometimes I feel that I don’t know what’s the main goal of this drama actually and where will we end hahaha. Is it about romance between jang uk and naksu or Air stone or park jin mu dead? Or bu yeon real identity or else..  There are so many things need to be finished yet we only have 2 eps left. 

P.S. I am replying this between my time of preparing a meeting in a district in here. In my head everything mix between what will I speak, my 2 babies, and my kdrama hahaha. Gumiho hectic life of 2022 ^_~ 

Happy Fri Yay everyone!! :issohappy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, maribella said:

How about the guy with the curly hair who looks like Yoda? Not Master Lee.

alchemy-of-souls-episode-10-stills-3-102

cr.: owner

4 hours ago, SilverDawn said:

but I kind of have a thing for Master Lee and I don't know why...God, I'm weird..

haha chingu, the pic on top is for you as well..

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

and good abs too..

Spoiler

E32l0CmVoAECEHU.jpg:large

cr.: owner

too bad all the abs are hidden under the layers of attires.

@partyon chingu will definitely agree on this!

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, maribella said:

I bet the wife didn't die but soul shifted into a perhaps teapot. The realisation that the man in bed with her was that putrid old king made her jump out of her body. Nobody dies in this show; unless they are the extras.

I am more interested in whose body she soul shifted into. I mean she was a known beauty and this is literally how everyone talks about her 

xCcp8NvcUJvIWYg-JBvYtVmVkhl2j9mF0OcLhHtO

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@sadthe1st not him, a younger guy.

You want a baby Yoda? 

ee9451053116953c590a5d17be2e8953

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That's true, but is that an umbrella in his hands? Is he using it to fight? Like those in the Kingsman?

colin-firth-kingsman.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

13 hours ago, maribella said:

She was kidnapped? She seems to stick to the place like glue, why isn't she trying to escape? 

Uh, just a little issue concerning the DNA worm on her insides that @sadthe1st desperately wants to see eat her :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, partyon said:

But I need original Naksu and Yul to happen in season 2.

Awww too bad you already bailed on watching season 2 eh? :lol:

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@sadthe1st not him, a younger guy.

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@LeftCoastOppa definitely knows the AoS characters and side casts much more..

is there a curly hair yoda??

Uh what? ... I thought she was talking about Master Heo too :huh:

• Sad 2
  • LOL 4

I think this is a big spoiler, not sure how true just have to wait and see.

I will put in spoiler tags just in case.

Spoiler

[BREAKING NEWS] "Alchemy of Souls Part 2 scheduled to air in December. Goodbye Jung Somin!" It's confirmed that there is no appearance of Jung Somin. The reason for this is revealed in episode 20 of Part 1.

in 'Alchemy Of Souls' part 2, Jung Somin is replaced by Go Younjung. The production team can't give specific details as it's a spoilet part. Jung So-min captivated her viewers with her colorful performances in Part 1, many fans are expressing regret for her departure.

• Sad 4
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2 Confirmed To Air In December

The production team has confirmed the premiere month for the second part of “Alchemy of Souls”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

On August 26, it was reported that the cast and crew are currently filming part 2 of “Alchemy of Souls.” Filming is scheduled to end sometime this fall, and it will broadcast in December.

Later on the same day, a source from the drama commented, “Part 2 of ‘Alchemy of Souls’ is set to air in December.”

Previously, it was revealed that the lead actress might change. Regarding that, the production team remarked, “There are still two episodes left, so it’s difficult to answer because it will be a spoiler.”

The final episode of the first part of “Alchemy of Souls” will air on August 28, and the second part will be ten episodes long.

Are you excited for part 2 of “Alchemy of Souls”?

“Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2 Confirmed To Air In December | Soompi

• Like 3
  • Shocked 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, partyon said:

I can live with this.

But I need original Naksu and Yul to happen in season 2.

There you will have it :approves: - But since JSM won't be there I think the title need to be changed.

Naksu - The Assassin, Return! is more appropriate.:dead:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 5

I guess Mudeok's body which contains part of ice stone will be completely destroyed to revive Nasku's original body.

Thank you Jung So Min, you are a wonderful actress, can't wait to see yours others projects coming soon 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, PororoQueen said:

Naksu - The Assassin, Return! is more appropriate.:dead:

But... Naksu is no longer an assassin!

Uk disarmed her and now she will lead a reformed life :D

(I hope not! I want Uk and Naksu to fight against each other and then with each other in Season 2! Some fight, lots of romance and bring on the fun! No cryptic confusing scenes please. Don't develop the FL, just give me a cute and nice OTP!   Tomorrow is still a day away! And then December will be far far away! Oh my heart!)

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

good luck to Go Yoonjung, but I don't think the ratings will drop because Jug So Min is no longer there, it must be said that many have been attached to the plot and  the rest of the cast, whether ML or SMLs a very good cast,
 I love Jung So Min, her chemistry with Lee Jae Wook is incredible, but also her chemistry with Min Hyun and Shin Seung Ho, but frankly, I will wait to see the spoilers of part 2 when it goes start and i'll start watching

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

52 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

good luck to Go Yoonjung

I think she will need it.

She can't start afresh, she will have to pick some of her mannerisms from when MD acted like Naksu.

Somewhere I had read that the actress playing MD tried copying some of Episode 1's Naksu's mannerisms in the beginning  to ensure that people got that feel. Now Episode 1's Naksu will have to copy Naksu in MD's body's mannerisms to ensure that the audience still relate.

This is tricky! I think @LeftCoastOppa spoke about this earlier.

I am looking forward to tomorrow though I don't know about Season 2. I liked the otp and their chemistry. If Season 2 has that I am game. For some reason, I didn't like the actress playing Naksu in Law School and I didn't see Sweet Home (scared of ghosts!)... so I am a bit biased. If I don't enjoy an actor then 50% chances I might not like the series even if it is good.

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@backstreetboysfan I love it! Haha :D 

Now let’s get Original Naksu and Yul together

@K-dramafan22

You aren't giving up aren't you?

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

just a little issue concerning the DNA worm on her insides that @sadthe1st desperately wants to see eat

Let's see who wins, @LeftCoastOppa and So-I

or @partyon's couple.

I think JSM was too happy to leave. The characters who fell for her were 10 years or so younger.  :smile: Kang Ha Neul in Insider was just invincible. Closer to her age.

4 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

am more interested in whose body she soul shifted into. I mean she was a known beauty and this is literally how everyone talks about her 

How about a nice statue? Painting?

I am not sure if I've got the hang of this soul shifting stuff.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

“Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2 Confirmed To Air In December

The production team has confirmed the premiere month for the second part of “Alchemy of Souls”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

On August 26, it was reported that the cast and crew are currently filming part 2 of “Alchemy of Souls.” Filming is scheduled to end sometime this fall, and it will broadcast in December.

Later on the same day, a source from the drama commented, “Part 2 of ‘Alchemy of Souls’ is set to air in December.”

Previously, it was revealed that the lead actress might change. Regarding that, the production team remarked, “There are still two episodes left, so it’s difficult to answer because it will be a spoiler.”

The final episode of the first part of “Alchemy of Souls” will air on August 28, and the second part will be ten episodes long.

Are you excited for part 2 of “Alchemy of Souls”?

“Alchemy Of Souls” Part 2 Confirmed To Air In December | Soompi

I never look forward to winter, or December...but this softens my feelings... :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2