[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

Ah..the Queen is actually a shaman and Master Lee is another interesting revelation....  see the shock in Jang Uk and Yul faces....haha...:hahah!:   It's actually quite fun to have the character of Master Lee who knows a lot but nobody knows.

The parents of Cho-yeon are really sick....both are...:kicks:   When they have a healthy and living daughter in front of them, they abuse her presence and take it for granted.  It's ok to think and miss the missing daughter but it should not be done at the expense of neglecting Cho-yeon.   The father looked so evil and the mother so obnoxious.   Luckily Cho-yeon has a cheerful personality to survive her parents' neglect.

Crown Prince is just too cute.   He is so jealous of Jang Uk and Mu-deok and yet he is the very same guy that keeps fixing things for them...   interesting character to help resolve tense moments in the drama...:gangnamstyle:

I know Jang Uk and Naksu seems so in love now but I still hope Bu-Yeon is not neglected....as she is the mage with exceptional power too....not seen by us yet....:doggie:   

The ending was exciting.....can't wait for next Saturday to come soooooooooooooooooooooon!!  :letsgo:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

If for some reason, they bring back Naksu's body and she returns to it--she's still going to end up with Uk. The original Mudeok/Buyeon person? Uk doesn't know her at all. He's seen her appear silently a couple of times, but that's not the person he knows, talks to, and is in love with.

3 hours ago, frozentundra said:

What I find interesting, though, is that they wanted to have a marriage between the Jin family and the Jang family. And if Buyeon is there? Check. And there was also that closeness between the Cho family (Naksu's original family) and the Jang family. Check. So, can't we find a way to "flatten image" (to speak in Photoshop terms) and keep everyone inside Mudeok into one person? Cause she could solve a lot of problems that way.

Agreed - While part 2 (supposedly without Mu Deok/Bu Yeon) looms over us, I also am hoping by whatever magic they employ, that Mu Deok/Bu Yeon/Naksu end the drama as 1 person with Jang Uk.  While he knows Naksu is the spirit within Mu-Deok, he doesn't know her real face as Yul does - Jang Uk isn't in love with Naksu, he's in love with Mu-deok/Naksu and trying to separate the two and wrap up the story in just 10 additional episodes I can't see happening, especially with the slow steady pace this drama takes to develop relationships/story arcs

After Master Lee revealed himself as a soulshifter, I'm getting the sneaky suspicion that the Ice Stone may not have been broken up.  I think Master Lee is really the founder of Songrim, and the dormant spirit inside Mu Deok/Bu Yeon is actually the original blind priestess from the Jin family.  It was stated earlier in the drama that the most powerful of mages could perform the Alchemy of Souls without the Ice Stone/Soul Ejectors - If the Ice Stone was stolen before the founders "died" then perhaps they've been quietly soulshifting for over 100 years to silently protect Daeho until the Ice Stone can be found again and destroyed once and for all.

Jang Uk learns Songrim magic at its highest level, Naksu's power is restored, and they defeat the Queen and Jin Mu - the Ice Stone is destroyed - With their task complete the original founders depart the mortal world, but before they depart they restore Mu-Deok/Naksu  ... the end

- Works for Me :blush:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

I don’t think Cho Yeon’s father is the real father. He’s also a soul shifter, working for the Queen.  
I really like Teacher Lee(loved him when he was in Vincenzo) and hope they won’t kill him off.  Although I think they just might since he is the most powerful mage right now.  In many ways, I root for him and Maidservant Kim, but I doubt he will get his girl as she is obviously in love with the stubborn and slow witted Park Jin.  

• Like 4

Wow. Came here right away after finishing ep14 and all i can say is just, wow.

25 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I think Master Lee is really the founder of Songrim, and the dormant spirit inside Mu Deok/Bu Yeon is actually the original blind priestess from the Jin family.

Super interesting theory, as nobody alive actually bare witness to master lee's training period, nobody can confirm who he actually is. Makes total sense why he's the only one who knows the secret of the invisible book, and also why he decides to live as a chaste. However if this is right... i just can't wrap my head around the idea that master lee and mudeok was once star crossed lovers... :surprisedwut:

By the way i was almost creeped out during the scene where yun ok was meeting the king. For a moment i remember the one bit where crown prince mentioned the king keep marrying (bedding?) different women because he wants to have a son that would fit the prophecy. Please, drama, don't you dare to go there.

Edited by SleepyKitty

10 minutes ago, SleepyKitty said:

However if this is right... i just can't wrap my head around the idea that master lee and mudeok was once star crossed lovers...

I dont think of them in that light - the founder isn't Master Lee's present form just as Mu Deok/Bu Yeon isn't the Jin founders original form.  And "star crossed lovers" may be a bit extreme (although in this drama that term does fit nicely), consider that if its true then the Songrim founder had love for the Jin founder that went unexpressed ie: the invisible book that Master Lee alone knew the truth behind.  It also might explain the sleepwalking of Mu-Deok at the hut.  Just as Naksu always moves to Jang Uk in a moment of crisis, so did the Jin founders spirit (Bu Yeon) move to the Songrim founder (Master Lee) when he briefly fought Jang Uk ... then disappeared again when they were no longer fighting ... and we get the scene of the light fading back into Mu Deok. 

• Like 3

So many thoughts after episode 14... I think Master Lee is not a soul shifter, he's just teasing people in the palace in order to discover where are the infiltrated soul shifters. His pupil grandpa recognized him and said that he hadn't aged. But now Uk thinks Master Lee is definitely on their side and I'm not so sure about it.

It seems that Uk is destined to destroy the ice stone, but what will happen to Naksu then, can she live if the stone is destroyed? Anyway, I guess there will be fight among the good guys because Park Jin and Yul will likely want to destroy the stone while Uk will want to use it to protect Naksu... I don't know, but it's about time she recovers her power, I miss kickass Naksu! :Please:  She should be the one to destroy Jin Mu.

Anyway, I love how Uk is a fast learner and used his master teachings against her, heee! That kiss!! :fullofhearts:

And I'm anticipating next time Park Jin and Maid Kim will meet. :wub: I don't think he can hold his feelings for much longer, haha!!

BTW, anyone else falling for Lee Jae Wook here? :heart:  Dunno, he's not my type and maybe not that canonically attractive, but he has such beautiful eyes, I'm so taken with him these days, haha!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

When mudeok becomes a murder suspect. Who is the killer is and who are killed are below (my guess): 

Spoiler

The eyewitnesses of Soyi by the order of jin mu are killed. The killer is soyi or jin mu’s minions. Soyi also got involved because mudeok saw walking past when mudeok tried to escape. Remember jin mu told soyi to eliminate all people who know her. And my guess also include mudeok as a target too. Soyi didn’t know mudeok became naksu and no longer recognise her. So mudeok is definitely in the list. Good thing park jin came in before someone kills mudeok. If soyi sees her, she will definitely need her killed. 

however, it is actually better if mudeok falls under park jin as murder suspect. I think mudeok is almost immortal or can heal if attacked or killed because of the ice stone. She can come back to life. If she was exposed in cheongbawan, it is worse. 

hopefully this time around, jin buyeon will awake her powers. Naksu’s powers will have to wait. Because jin buyeon is the person who achieved the forbidden magic, hwansu, the power of the sky. That is most important key for naksu and jang Uk to gain to prepare to meet their fate. 

36 minutes ago, Rollito Deprimavera said:

So many thoughts after episode 14... I think Master Lee is not a soul shifter, he's just teasing people in the palace in order to discover where are the infiltrated soul shifters. His pupil grandpa recognized him and said that he hadn't aged. But now Uk thinks Master Lee is definitely on their side and I'm not so sure about it.

It seems that Uk is destined to destroy the ice stone, but what will happen to Naksu then, can she live if the stone is destroyed? Anyway, I guess there will be fight among the good guys because Park Jin and Yul will likely want to destroy the stone while Uk will want to use it to protect Naksu... I don't know, but it's about time she recovers her power, I miss kickass Naksu! :Please:  She should be the one to destroy Jin Mu.

Anyway, I love how Uk is a fast learner and used his master teachings against her, heee! That kiss!! :fullofhearts:

And I'm anticipating next time Park Jin and Maid Kim will meet. :wub: I don't think he can hold his feelings for much longer, haha!!

Master Lee May be soul shifter because he can take away the soul shifter from anyone’s body. He can take energy from her. His reason is to keep monsters at bay and stop the chaos. When he saw another soul that is even more powerful with no malice is actually keeping the soul shifter soul in Mudeok’s body from keeping wild. And he can sense she has an ice stone. So he decided not to remove Naksu’s soul from the body. 

I think uk, buyeon, and naksu three together are met to save daeho. They need to create to save the country or put Order in chaos but they also have to destroy it after use that it should never be in a wrong hands. UK’s role is same as the founder of songrim. Jin buyeon will be like jin seol-ran. Now third person I believe will be Nasku’s descendant which nasku will play the part. 

I don’t think yul wants to destroy the ice stone if he knows it could save naksu. Yul did not know the ice stone can save naksu from going wild. Remember gil ju is the one who told jang uk and naksu the secret: the Danju will keep any soul shifter from running amok. It is like resurrecting their body and soul. So yul is not really aware the nature of ice stone can help many soul shifters to stop needing to suck the energy from other bodies. 

naksu’s powers will have to wait because you know when jin buyeon’s soul and power awaken and put to use, Naksu and even jang uK will gain a new power: the power of the sky jin buyeon already achieve the level. She is really a high level priestess. Equal as the founder of songrim and jin seol-ran. Problem with jin buyeon, she fell into wrong hands. She was pushed off and drowned after doing her magic. let the story of jin buyeon/mudeok (Jung somin) unravel and show her greatness before we can say good by to jung somin. She is really amazing as mudeok and has an incredible chemistry with jae wook. 

naksu will show more in part two. So part one will be story of jang uk and jin buyeon/mudeok. 

Edited by Tina288

I think the murderer has to be someone sent by Jin Mu. He's the one who heard from Soyi who might recognize her. But Mudeok is definitely in danger. I almost feel sorry for Soyi. She's a despicable lying person, but even she had a line and even she knows this dude (Jin Mu) is evil incarnate. But at this point...she can't escape. There is just one possible outlet, and that is Yul. Because he saved her that day when he had no reason to...it's possible that at some point, she could be a weak link in Jin Mu's planning, and run away and reveal what is going on to Yul. That's the only way out I can think for her.

Of course, Mudeok will get blamed for the murder. And she might get taken away by Yuk to his fortress, too. Mudeok is already starting the noble hero stuff we hate so much in dramas--she may agree to go with Yuk in order to protect Uk. (However, she has that stone now, so he can always find her anyway, right?)

Interesting theory on Master Lee bluffing about being a soul shifter. That is entirely plausible. He can still easily tell if someone is, though. I like that he knows things that he hasn't spilled yet. And I think he knows something about the origin and fate of our couple as well. 

I feel sorry for Cho Yeon! Seriously, you can miss your child, sure, but don't neglect your other one over it. Is her father really her father??! Because that was horrible, too! Maybe someone soul shifted into her to pull out some magical DNA to insert into Fake BuYeon, so she can open the gates to their artifacts. 

Park Jin is sooooo clueless, jinjja. Maybe he knows spells, but he is not so smart about people. 

And awwww, I was really hoping Uk would take that line and go for it (wait for your opponent's guard to be down and then attack). And he did. :) Mudeok, don't throw him away, he's a keeper!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I dont think of them in that light - the founder isn't Master Lee's present form just as Mu Deok/Bu Yeon isn't the Jin founders original form.  And "star crossed lovers" may be a bit extreme (although in this drama that term does fit nicely), consider that if its true then the Songrim founder had love for the Jin founder that went unexpressed ie: the invisible book that Master Lee alone knew the truth behind.  It also might explain the sleepwalking of Mu-Deok at the hut.  Just as Naksu always moves to Jang Uk in a moment of crisis, so did the Jin founders spirit (Bu Yeon) move to the Songrim founder (Master Lee) when he briefly fought Jang Uk ... then disappeared again when they were no longer fighting ... and we get the scene of the light fading back into Mu Deok. 

hmmmmm… I wouldn’t recommend the writer to do that to mudeok/jin buyeon and jung somin. 

anyway, the founder of songrim was born with king star. Then he did the job. Now here comes jang uk, born with king star. He is destined to bring chaos or bring order in chaos. However master Lee would still have king star and continue to save daeho again. But this time around, jang Uk has king star. 

When you hear master Lee telling park jin how long they learn each magic. It was a long time to master. But the one who were born In king star tends to learn faster. Park jin is a very good and skilled mage. He was able to defeat naksu in the battle. But he is not with king star. Same with master Lee. They are very hard working and skilled mages. 

and also master Lee is in love with maidservant Kim not mudeok. If mudeok is jin seol- ran, master Lee whose original soul is founder of songrim will follow mudeok around. You don’t see their reaction to each other that they were once lovers. Master Lee could have detected the unknown second soul in Mudeok’s body. So I don’t think master Lee is the founder of songrim. Otherwise he will be involved love triangle with mudeok and jang uk! 

Edited by Tina288

This show keeps getting better. I enjoyed Episode 14 very much.

Jang Uk and Yul’s duel - I think everyone has been wanting to see that happen. Watching Uk improved made me feel so proud like a parent to his child, master to his apprentice.

Crown Prince and Mudeok - He doesn’t have any feelings for Mudeok, right? But I find his character quite interesting. I just hope he doesn’t turn evil or the villain once everything is revealed about Uk’s prophecy and Mudeok’s real identity.

Jang Uk and Mudeok - That kiss!!! Makes me want to scream for joy but was afraid that my neighbors would report me for disturbance. Hahahahah

Master Lee being a soul shifter? That was unexpected! A shocking revelation!

6 more episodes! I would really feel sad if So Min won’t reprise her role. To be honest, it makes me kinda sad if Naksu would regain her body and Mudeok/Buyeon will not end up with Jang Uk. Can she get together with Yul? 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, TheQueenReturns said:

I'm out! My thoughts about this drama has been reaffirmed in one meme:

Jang Uk is now a genius that has learned not due to being a genius, but by the short cuts of THE actual genius.

I like your observation the best, I understand it. 

I wonder what the ice stone really is.

Magic ecstasy? 

I can understand being possessed by other spirits, but blended 2 or 3 in one, :surprisedwut: 

especially when one is a dead fetus, the other a blood thirsty assassin and (perhaps) a plain ole gal, 

@LeftCoastOppa My head is still spinning from reading your scenario. :crazily:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Okay, now that i've slept on it, i have few things to add.

Yul and uk's fight was great. Even if minhyun's facial expression were very frozen at times, i appreciate his dedication with action scenes. Also i like how during the fight none of them were taking it easy. Even better, even though yul won the fight, they all congratulate uk for reaching chisu as soon as fhe fight is over.

Misunderstood male leads with daddy issues are not uncommon in dramaland. But, even though he came from a privileged background and have been living a cushy life, the trauma of abandonment (not to mention being mocked by the entire population for it) is definitely damaging. So i am glad that he has a very solid safety net around him, people who would support him unconditionally, and still appreciate him for whoever he is.

I also love how the prince was putting those bullies on their place. I've been saying this but i do think the prince would make a great ruler; well, better than his dad, at least. He could be hot headed and too prideful at times (therefore gullible to mudeoks tricks most of the times), but at the end of the day, he still judge things objectively and willing to acknowledge his faults and loses. Well, he's not exceptionally noble or something like that, but still a better choice that jang uk i think.

Few comments above still divided whether master lee is an actual soul shifter or just bluffing. I just think, the entire ep 14 felt like a multiple kick in my face; the back to back revelations were giving me whiplash. I hope we don't get another 4 slow episodes just to get the writers dumping everything on ep 19-20.

Also it could be just me, but the kiss felt a little bit underwhelming for how much they've been hyping it. Not because it was just a peck, but more like, the situation leading into it. Idk, the entire scene just felt awkward, like the writers being pressured to add a kiss scene despite it's not actually fitting to the characters and the plot. Wait, now that i think about it, it's actually very on-brand of them to lead the kiss with bickering. Still, the whole scene feels a little bit disjointed, and lacks of 'swoony' qualities that i've been hoping for. Well i hope we'll get better kiss(es) in the future. Jung so min is a good actress but i think i could still roll with go yoon jung. She's been great in everything i've seen her so far but i don't think i've seen her in any romance drama so idk how she'll handle those arcs.

Welp, that was another long essay in monday morning. Well, have good start of the week everyone!

P.S.: A bit of a random question, does anyone still confused with the timeline of the story or is it just me? I'm just confused with the age of the characters. Does buyeon have the same age with cho yeong (naksu)? Is naksu actually older than janguk (i'm not sure if her family massacre happened during the same time with janguk's birth)? Wait so that means yul is older than janguk since he shared the same childhood with naksu. One thing I'm pretty sure is just that cho yeon is the youngest of them all, right? And where does the crown prince fit in this all, was he born before his father being crowned king (because the former king died)? Or is he actually younger than janguk?

Edited by SleepyKitty
  • Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 14! :).

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Hit New All-Time Highs In Ratings

tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” and KBS 2TV’s “It’s Beautiful Now” both soared to their highest ratings yet last night!

On July 31, “Alchemy of Souls” continued its upward trend as it reached a new all-time high in viewership. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the fantasy romance drama scored an average nationwide rating of 7.6 percent, taking first place in its time slot across all cable channels.

“Alchemy of Souls” also remained first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned a nationwide average of 4.0 percent.

“Alchemy Of Souls” And “It’s Beautiful Now” Both Hit New All-Time Highs In Ratings | Soompi

• Like 6

5 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I think the murderer has to be someone sent by Jin Mu.

Agreed - I'm betting its his first henchman, the one that told So-Yi not to even think about Yul when they were standing behind the mirror.

I almost feel sorry for Soyi. She's a despicable lying person, but even she had a line and even she knows this dude (Jin Mu) is evil incarnate. But at this point...she can't escape. There is just one possible outlet, and that is Yul.

Unfortunately I think she's destined for the noble sacrifice - she may have been a thief but she isn't a murderer, the way she reacted when the soulshifter was feeding made that clear enough - I could see her betraying Jin-Mu at a critical moment especially if it involves saving/protecting Yul.  She's only cooperating now to keep herself alive.

Of course, Mudeok will get blamed for the murder.

Initially, yes but i don't see it lasting - if Park Jin was following her all along, then he has to know she didn't have time to kill all those that turned up dead ... plus she clearly has no weapon.  The issue is, the fact that she went there at all means there IS something she's hiding ... which we hear Park Jin saying in a preview voice over.

5 hours ago, Tina288 said:

and also master Lee is in love with maidservant Kim not mudeok. If mudeok is jin seol- ran, master Lee whose original soul is founder of songrim will follow mudeok around. You don’t see their reaction to each other that they were once lovers. Master Lee could have detected the unknown second soul in Mudeok’s body. So I don’t think master Lee is the founder of songrim. Otherwise he will be involved love triangle with mudeok and jang uk! 

I wouldn't say Master Lee is in love with maidservant Kim, definitely not to the degree Park Jin is, besides maidservant Kim is without question in love with Park Jin.   

Master Lee isn't following Mu-Deok around because he clearly doesn't know who the "great soul" inside Mu-Deok is - While he can identify a soulshifter, he has not shown the ability to identify whose soul it is.  After finding Mu-Deok at the hut he had to figure out that it was Naksu inside, he didn't know just by looking at her.   At this point we cannot be sure that he even knows theres 2 souls in Mu Deok.

Whether they turn out to be soulshifting founders remains to be seen, but from the crumbs of what little background we've been given, sole knowledge of the invisible book - Bo Yeon's supposed death at birth,  for me at least it remains a possibility.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SleepyKitty said:

P.S.: A bit of a random question, does anyone still confused with the timeline of the story or is it just me? I'm just confused with the age of the characters. Does buyeon have the same age with cho yeong (naksu)? Is naksu actually older than janguk (i'm not sure if her family massacre happened during the same time with janguk's birth)? Wait so that means yul is older than janguk since he shared the same childhood with naksu. One thing I'm pretty sure is just that cho yeon is the youngest of them all, right? And where does the crown prince fit in this all, was he born before his father being crowned king (because the former king died)? Or is he actually younger than janguk?

You made a few interesting points. I still enjoy the show a lot but I have the same feel as you at the back of my mind.

Tbh I just take the whole age thing like a black box at this point LOL

But me I have always thought Yul and Naksu are the same age and older than Uk by maybe 4 to 5 years.

My other observations:

1. There's sure a lot of flies in Daeho :lol:

2. MD changed her outfit in the preview. like the one she's wearing with Jin Choyeon in the trailer. hope we're lucky enough to see what's gonna go down when she's in Jin household as soon as ep 15/16!

3. Did Uk get a hairpin for MD? Other than the yinyang jade, that could be the other clue for Uk to recognize Naksu (among others). Boy if GYJ's visuals were to soften in S2, she's gonna be crazy stunning. 

4. I feel MD's fashion is getting more feminine as the drama progress

Btw, can someone point me to where is that more formal love confession by Uk that we saw in the preview for ep 11? You know the "I really like Mudeok a lot". I don't think it's the same one as the one that he shared with Master Lee. But maybe I missed it somewhere in ep 13/14. Come to think of it,I don't think we saw MD's ep 13 preview confession either,  you know the "I really do like master" or something.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, kwayteow_mama said:

Btw, can someone point me to where is that more formal love confession by Uk that we saw in the preview for ep 11? You know the "I really like Mudeok a lot". I don't think it's the same one as the one that he shared with Master Lee. But maybe I missed it somewhere in ep 13/14. Come to think of it,I don't think we saw MD's ep 13 preview confession either,  you know the "I really do like master" or something.

As far as how much I've been replaying the previous episodes: nope to both. None of those confessions sounds like the one in the previews, and I'm still waiting. Not surprised with how much they've tricked us with previews before. At this point I think I should just try to stop myself being trolled by the editor LOL.

• Like 1

@SleepyKitty haha thanks chingu :7555_attack:

Speaking from nothing but pure gut feel, i feel JBY may end up the most tragic albeit powerful figure in the whole story. I'm not exactly sure what's the difference between a mage or shaman or priestess other than they all possess magical ability. Anyway we know JBY is a powerful priestess and if she also have the power of divination it wouldn't be a stretch to think she kinda knew her whole destiny map all along and acted her part from being 'killed' by jinmu, be parted from her family to shielding naksu in her body all in service to her ultimate destiny to bring together naksu/uk and protect them. JBY may be sacrificed at the end in exchange for uk's life be it out of love or to put an end to evil. If my guess is right then i hope she wouldn't be discarded unceremoniously and i do hope uk and the rest of us will know her as a person and not just a human ice stone. We are already at ep 14, so they better unpack her story soon.

The lyrics of OST#6 is super romantic about how uk always seemed to know without naksu/MD saying anything, how uk brought warmth to her for the first time. I especially liked the part when she's anxious she feels comforted when he said it's going to be alright and she leaned on his breath which i take it to mean that she's comforted by knowing that he's alive.

Before I forget just to quickly add, as much as I am fully team Uk/MD/Naksu,  I can't help but feel actually Heo Yoon Ok looks pretty good with Jang Uk. :tounge_xd: 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SleepyKitty said:

Also it could be just me, but the kiss felt a little bit underwhelming for how much they've been hyping it. Not because it was just a peck, but more like, the situation leading into it. Idk, the entire scene just felt awkward, like the writers being pressured to add a kiss scene despite it's not actually fitting to the characters and the plot. Wait, now that i think about it, it's actually very on-brand of them to lead the kiss with bickering. Still, the whole scene feels a little bit disjointed, and lacks of 'swoony' qualities that i've been hoping for. Well i hope we'll get better kiss(es) in the future. 

i also find it underwhelming. the kiss scene looks like forcefully inserted, was it because extraordinary attorney woo serves extra excitement to its viewers? :confused:

Even though the much awaited kiss was lackluster last night, there are other parts of tonight’s episode serves good point. Master lee’s revelation is unexpected. Is he trying to blow shaman choi’s cover?
I’m glad that Yul’s reason to step in this match is out of concern and unselflessness. the showcasing of the mastery spells is limited to 4 specialties, it was a bit short though but still engaging to watch.

spacer.png

spacer.png
Talking about the Crown Prince, i guess his jealousy is rooting from loneliness,  he doesn’t have friend to celebrate his joy, nor a friend to share his sadness. a screaming opposite with Jang Uk circumstances, growing up jang Uk was outcasted by many because of unglamorous rumors and yet he wasn’t lacking of love, he received it enormously from maidservant kim, park jin and master Heo, and from his genuine friendship from yul, dang gu and cho yeon.

We also see the reality of this society, that people will rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade. the three lousy mages is the representation of it. I won’t be surprised if Danju sect would recruit them to join ther evilness. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1