[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook And Jung So Min Have Strikingly Different Reactions To What Im Chul Soo Has To Say In “Alchemy Of Souls”

tvN’s weekend drama “Alchemy of Souls” shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

Previously, Mu Deok (Jung So Min) tried another extreme method to help Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) improve his skills. During a relay match, Jang Wook’s determination boosted up due to his bewilderment that Mu Deok would make a bet with the jade ornament. So far, he has lost nine times, and now, he only has one match left. Will he be able to win the final round and regain the jade ornament?

The newly released stills capture Mu Deok and Jang Wook’s encounter with Teacher Lee (Im Chul Soo). In particular, Mu Deok and Jang Wook have completely different reactions to the great magician. Unlike Jang Wook, who looks completely flustered, Mu Deok keenly leans forward with sparkling eyes in order to hear what Teacher Lee has to say. Teacher Lee has an eye on Jang Wook, and it is expected that he will help Jang Wook level up.

Im-Chul-Soo-Lee-Jae-Wook-Jung-So-Min-800

Im-Chul-Soo-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Jung-So-Min-4-800x533.jpeg

Lee-Jae-Wook-1-1-800x533.jpeg

The next episode of “Alchemy of Souls” will air on July 30 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

Lee Jae Wook And Jung So Min Have Strikingly Different Reactions To What Im Chul Soo Has To Say In “Alchemy Of Souls” | Soompi

• Like 4

On 6/21/2022 at 3:23 AM, 4evrkdrama said:

And honestly lee jae wook's hairstyle is quite shabby.

I think I am the only one who missed the cute pony that Uk had!

By the way, sorry for joining the party late but support team Wookie-Dookie :) 

One more day and then we have a new episode... yuhooo!

• Like 5

Jang uK represents winter

naksu represents water/lake energy

jin buyeon represents energy field/hwansu magic

Together it could be the fate of the stars that the three powerful representations will create an ice stone to end the chaos and save Daeho. it needs three keys. I think naksu is also born same time as buyeon and uK.  All three actually learn from each other. Uk learns to be strong and better fighter to survive from naksu, and possible compassion (without knowing) from buyeon. Naksu learns humility with Mudeok’s weak body, and love/compassion from uk. Jin buyeon gains skills from naksu and protection from uk. It makes them better leader and protector and future leader of daeho. I think jin buyeon will disappear to meet her fate. Naksu will return to her resurrected body in season 2. And rule Daeho with Uk. And also got into love triangle with uk and yul. I will miss mudeok and jung somin!! 

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Lee Jae Wook Is Consumed By Jealousy As Minhyun And Jung So Min Grow Closer In “Alchemy Of Souls”

Lee Jae Wook and Minhyun are expressing their feelings for Jung So Min in their own unique ways on “Alchemy of Souls”!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a tvN fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

While Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) has been boldly racing full speed ahead in his pursuit of Mu Deok (Jung So Min), Seo Youl (Minhyun) has taken a vastly different approach to romancing his first love, choosing to quietly protect her by hiding her identity.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Jang Wook is unable to hide his jealousy as he sees Mu Deok and Seo Youl spending time together. As the two long-lost childhood friends use whistles to interact with birds, they fondly relive their past memories—and Jang Wook can’t help but worry when he sees them growing closer.

To make things even worse, Park Dang Gu (Yoo In Soo) tells Jang Wook that he thinks something’s going on between Mu Deok and Seo Youl, which only makes Jang Wook fall even deeper into despair as he worries that his feelings for Mu Deok are unrequited.

Hide contents

The producers of “Alchemy of Souls” teased, “In order to protect his first love in his own unique way, Seo Youl will begin to act in earnest. Please keep an eye on the polar-opposite charms of Jang Wook’s powerful, full-speed-ahead type of love and Seo Youl’s sweet, protecting-from-afar type of love.”

Lee Jae Wook Is Consumed By Jealousy As Minhyun And Jung So Min Grow Closer In “Alchemy Of Souls” | Soompi

Yul only one loves real naksu. She was his first love. 

Jang uk does love naksu but in Mudeok’s body. Somehow mudeok seems to blend between naksu and unknown (possible jin buyeon). If he sees naksu soul going back to her real body, he will get confused but eventually will get used to it. But she will get into love triangle with Yul. 

Crown Prince Go won loves mudeok- especially her sassiness. So mostly part of Naksu’s boldness. Someone she seems to know how to get along May come from unknown (jin buyeon who may be gentle and good mediator). Naksu is not a good mediator. She is very straightforward. Jin buyeon may know to turn around and avoid danger despite her lack of skills in fighting but she can feel the energy that she can avoid it. 

Edited by Tina288

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Lee Jae Wook Pulls Jung So Min In For A Heart-Stopping Kiss On “Alchemy Of Souls”

tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” has shared a sneak peek of Lee Jae Wook and Jung So Min’s first kiss!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

Previously on “Alchemy of Souls,” Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) was unable to hide his growing feelings for Mu Deok (Jung So Min), even as he attempted to respect the boundaries of their student-teacher relationship.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the Wookie-Deokie romance heats up as Jang Wook suddenly pulls Mu Deok in for a romantic kiss.

Jung-So-Min-Lee-Jae-Wook-2-1-800x533.jpg

Jung-So-Min-Lee-Jae-Wook-3-1-800x533.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Jae-Wook-7-800x533.jpg

The producers of “Alchemy of Souls” teased, “From Mu Deok’s letter confession to the yin-yang jade bet, the romance between the two characters is growing deeper and stronger. Will Mu Deok’s feelings for Jang Wook show through this [kiss]? Please keep an eye on the changes in the Wookie-Deokie romance.”

Lee Jae Wook Pulls Jung So Min In For A Heart-Stopping Kiss On “Alchemy Of Souls” | Soompi

• Like 7

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Hwang Minhyun Secretly Meets Up With Shin Seung Ho In “Alchemy Of Souls”

tvN’s “Alchemy of Souls” released more stills ahead of tonight’s exciting broadcast!

Penned by the famous screenwriting duo known as the Hong Sisters, “Alchemy of Souls” is a fantasy romance drama set in the fictional nation of Daeho, a country that does not exist in history or on maps. The drama tells the story of characters whose fates become twisted due to magic that swaps people’s souls.

Spoilers

Previously, Mu Deok (Jung So Min) tried another extreme method to help Jang Wook (Lee Jae Wook) improve his skills. Jang Wook had to enter a relay match where Mu Deok made a bet with the jade ornament. In particular, Go Won (Shin Seung Ho) showed signs of displeasure when he found out that the jade ornament is something similar to a “couple item” between Jang Wook and Mu Deok. He ordered someone to find out who would be Jang Wook’s last opponent, raising questions about the final match.

In the newly released stills, Seo Youl (Hwang Minhyun) and Go Won are meeting in secret. Seo Youl looks firmly determined as if he has made up his mind, whereas Go Won seems flustered as if he has faced an unexpected situation. In the following photo, Go Won’s expression lights up with joy and satisfaction. Viewers are eager to find out what kind of conversation they shared when Go Won and Seo Youl have different attitudes towards Jang Wook.

Shin-Seung-Ho-800x533.jpeg

Hwang-Minhyun-800x533.jpeg

Spoiler

Shin-Seung-Ho-Hwang-Minhyun-800x533.jpeg

The drama’s producers teased, “The crown prince Go Won, who began to worry about Jang Wook’s relationship with Mu Deok, will intervene in his final match, and in the process, Seo Youl will raise his sword to protect his first love. Jang Wook, Seo Youl, and Go Won will go on different romance paths with Mu Deok, so please look forward to it.”

Hwang Minhyun Secretly Meets Up With Shin Seung Ho In “Alchemy Of Souls” | Soompi

• Like 4

17 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

OMG guys!!!! :love:

But but... how???

My heart was not ready for this!

They better show this tonight. :P

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote tweets. Thanks!
  • Like 2

I wont have the time to watch the eps this weekend but Wookie-Dookie were on my mind so I wandered here, and bam!

they connected?!

I want to drop everything and watch! 
:yaaa:

please be good, drama.

• LOL 1

:omg:  AOS plot is getting so interesting!!   I love the Golden Fish from the Lake!!!.. :sparklyeyes:

The lovey dovey couple, :fullofhearts:Danggu and Cho-Yeon, is so cute, they lighten the mood of chaos, darkness and bloodshed felt in the drama...their happiness is everything.....  They are the most sweet and innocent pair, other than naive Jang Uk who is getting less naive by the day and his mastery of the mage's power is at exponential rate, ah well...he is the King's star....he is special right?  

I still think Jang Uk is going to be pairing with Bu-Yeon and Yul with Naksu ultimately, there is a different girl for each of them...  Bu-Yeon cannot be alone...after all her suffering since young.   Also, Naksu is already so loved by Yul, give Bu-Yeon a chance to be loved by Jang Uk...:Please:

Anyway, looking so forward to the duel of the two guys tomorrow....  Chisu....may the best man display this powerful technique best tomorrow!!  :wow1:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, K-dramafan22 said:

I still think Jang Uk is going to be pairing with Bu-Yeon and Yul with Naksu ultimately, there is a different girl for each of them...  Bu-Yeon cannot be alone...after all her suffering since young.   Also, Naksu is already so loved by Yul, give Bu-Yeon a chance to be loved by Jang Uk...

Jang uk loves Nasku, it's Nasku's soul who is inside Mudeok's body

Yul also loves Nasku

Crown prince , i think it's a mix with both body and soul

With the recent rumor, i think that Mudeok is gonna dead, and Nasku will take her original body back, it's a fantasy drama, anything is possible, ice stone exist lol, with this possibility i wonder how the romance will be?! i think they will add other female character for Crown prince in part 2 of 10 episodes, no necessarilly endgame. Fake buyeon want Yul, but i  don't think he will want her.

Anyone has their prediction.

• Like 6