[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

I am still hoping that since they have already served up a dish of Sad Ending, they won't do it again. (Surely it would be redundant and pointless to kill of both leads TWICE??) So I hope that if Naksu does disappear, it happens in 9 (a false sad ending) and they find a solution in 10.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, orion00 said:

Looking forward to see fans commenting they going to burn their tv if AoS 2 give bad ending 

I for one would be super annoyed and angry if we get another bad ending.

I am hoping the Hong sisters will give it a break with their sad/open/bittersweet endings....let the leads have a happy ending...the buyeon as their child for the ending makes the most sense for a happy ending that seems plausible!

We'll start to get an idea tomorrow i guess!

25 minutes ago, Jtwong27 said:

I am hoping the Hong sisters will give it a break with their sad/open/bittersweet endings....

after 30 ep we deserve a clear,happy end ...

26 minutes ago, Jtwong27 said:

the buyeon as their child for the ending makes the most sense for a happy ending that seems plausible!

i could not agree more

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I know many people have been wishing for a happy ending, but I am personally pessimistic about the ending and thinking that we are going to see both Jang Wook and Naksu die, especially knowing Hong Sisters and they are notorious for killing their leads… Either that are one of them is going to die and one of them is going to live.

I can’t figure out how both of them will live successfully…unless the unknown/mysterious ice stone (?) we saw that the skeleton have plays a part in Naksu living

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 minutes ago, ferily said:

I know many people have been wishing for a happy ending, but I am personally pessimistic about the ending and thinking that we are going to see both Jang Wook and Naksu die, especially knowing Hong Sisters and they are notorious for killing their leads… Either that are one of them is going to die and one of them is going to live.

I can’t figure out how both of them will live successfully…unless the unknown/mysterious ice stone (?) we saw that the skeleton have plays a part in Naksu living

If this ends up as a sad ending, any drama that is written by hong sisters, I will skip until the series is over and reviews are in indicating a reasonable good ending.

39 minutes ago, ferily said:

especially knowing Hong Sisters and they are notorious for killing their leads… Either that are one of them is going to die and one of them is going to live.

Let's not forget that they are notorious for killing their female leads. :grimace:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Jtwong27 said:

If this ends up as a sad ending, any drama that is written by hong sisters, I will skip until the series is over and reviews are in indicating a reasonable good ending.

I have never watched Hong Sisters other works. What are some of their famous notorious endings?

Update:  Nevermind, I googled and found some answers. Though it seems not all of Hong Sisters endings are sad, it seems. 

• Like 3

I thought Master's Sun had a good ending! That was my first Hong Sisters drama, so I am still stuck in that hopeful mode, lol. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho was good as well. 

I didn't watch Korean Odyssey. I hear it may be...different. Hotel del Luna was good and you can't say they didn't warn you. Still, I felt it had a bit of an open ending that was sorta hopeful. 

• Like 6