[Drama 2022] Love (ft. Marriage & Divorce) Season 3 결혼작사 이혼작곡

SC2019

After rewatching the last episode, I went back to watched a few episodes when Professor Park chose mistress over his family. He now has nothing and it is his fault. I remember the way he degraded his wife because she wasn’t in the mood for romance. I thought about how hard his wife would always cater to his needs but he never did that for his family. But he chose to do it for his Mistress. The woman who “ LIKES HIM” but not love him. One thing that annoyed me was how he told her she wasn’t pathetic but she is . She hurt a lot of people and she is now begging for forgiveness. It seems she herself doesn’t know the meaning or how forginwss works. Forcing Miss Lee and her kids to forgive her is just wrong. Putting all that pressure on them is so wrong. I would love for her to here the words below. “YOU DON’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT”. It takes young adult to teach adults how life is unfair. @marrez1 @hsmz @chickfactor  @ktcjdrama  Do you guys agree ??

GsBN8MTdmyeBUsIAMv1RK9pxBmT_-WPzifI_wjQf

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

The messages that I got from this drama are strengthen my POV of a wife and woman in marriage. 

“Wife is the pillar in the marriage”

I said this based on things I see around and also my personal experience and even after I watch this drama. 

No matter how broke the marriage is if the wife said “let’s continue the marriage” then the marriage will stay still. And vice versa. If the wife said “let us end this marriage” then the marriage will be end. When BHR said let us divorce then the divorce happened, also in SPY’s case, also in writer lee’s case. 

I am just so proud that I was born as a woman. Hahaha. But yeah.. because of the wife’s role are that big, and so is the consequences and the challenges.

NB. I hope all mistresses in this world die because of covid19. Lol I am sorry God. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

On 8/19/2021 at 12:54 AM, UnniSarah said:

After rewatching the last episode, I went back to watched a few episodes when Professor Park chose mistress over his family. He now has nothing and it is his fault. I remember the way he degraded his wife because she wasn’t in the mood for romance. I thought about how hard his wife would always cater to his needs but he never did that for his family. But he chose to do it for his Mistress. The woman who “ LIKES HIM” but not love him. One thing that annoyed me was how he told her she wasn’t pathetic but she is . She hurt a lot of people and she is now begging for forgiveness. It seems she herself doesn’t know the meaning or how forginwss works. Forcing Miss Lee and her kids to forgive her is just wrong. Putting all that pressure on them is so wrong. I would love for her to here the words below. “YOU DON’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT”. It takes young adult to teach adults how life is unfair. @marrez1 @hsmz @chickfactor  @ktcjdrama  Do you guys agree ??

I agree it just made me sick the mistress begging people like her don’t look ahead if she was so sorry and Wanted forgiveness she should have thought ahead how many people she was gonna hurt did she not understand that if not she is dummer than I thought. I guess now we r suppose to feel sorry for the sluts from one man to the next. They more or less made us believe the wives only had one man in their lives that they slept with and that was their husbands. These men are just dogs big time even the old man and the old ghost. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

https://namu.wiki/w/임성한

This Korean article is about the writer Im Seong-Han. I won't translate everything, but just a few interesting things:

- Her last project before this one was "Apgujeong Midnight Sun." (2015) That show received some sort of sanctions (?) by the Korea Communications Standards Commission for being too violent and unethical.

- She retired at that time. There were public petitions against her wanting extensions for her show. MBC announced on the next day that they will never work with her again, so many people believe that it was a forced retirement.

So 5 years later, she's having a comeback with "Love." While filming "Love," MBC sent a coffee truck to the TV Chosun set. It is unheard of for one broadcast station to send a coffee truck to another broadcast station. (Coffee truck is apparently the ultimate expression of love in the K-drama world.)

So it appears that MBC wants her back because they are desperate for hits, because their drama department is said to be in ruins since 2018. (KBS is enjoying high ratings with Writer Moon Yeong-Nam [Liver or Die, Revolutionary Sisters] and SBS has Kim Sun-Ok [Penthouse].)

- Famous writers such as Moon Yeong-Nam, Kim Sun-Ok, and even Kim Su-Hyeon and Kim Eun-Suk have all had rating failures. Im Seong-Han has so far delivered guaranteed ratings success every time.

- Her dramas are known for casting new or unknown actors in lead roles and making stars out of them. However, unlike her previous shows, the cast of "Love" are pretty well-known. The least known is Lee Ga-Ryeong (Bu Hye-Ryeong). She was almost cast as the lead in "Apgujeong Midnight Sun" but ended up playing a smaller role instead.

- One of her early big hits was "See and See Again" (1998) which had 273 episodes. "Princess Aurora" had 150, "Apgujeong Midnight Sun" had 149 episodes. She is used to writing long dramas. (So... we must... beware...)

--

Well, I love that Lee Ga-Ryeong has become a star. She was almost the lead 6 years ago, but hasn't done much since then. But she made an impact in a memorable role, and I think her looks are very unique. Good for her. I will look forward to seeing whatever she does next. (Well, I guess she'll be in S3 before doing anything else.)

Also, apparently the writer instructed for her to wear extreme makeup so that it will be impactful when she finally takes it off for her press conference revenge. She wore that smoky-eye look for nearly two seasons, just for that one scene. She said in an interview that her makeup took the longest out of any of the other actors and that her eyelids got sore.

And it worked. That visual impact did make it extra memorable. (Boy, talk about playing the long game.)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, Gumiho said:

I hope all mistresses in this world die because of covid19.

they were fully vaccinated :D

On 8/20/2021 at 11:40 AM, UnniSarah said:

If someone can explain what was said in second video.

you mean this one?

he only inform us that all the cast bring the last photoshoot.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/21/2021 at 5:30 PM, chickfactor said:

https://namu.wiki/w/임성한

This Korean article is about the writer Im Seong-Han. I won't translate everything, but just a few interesting things:

- Her last project before this one was "Apgujeong Midnight Sun." (2015) That show received some sort of sanctions (?) by the Korea Communications Standards Commission for being too violent and unethical.

- She retired at that time. There were public petitions against her wanting extensions for her show. MBC announced on the next day that they will never work with her again, so many people believe that it was a forced retirement.

So 5 years later, she's having a comeback with "Love." While filming "Love," MBC sent a coffee truck to the TV Chosun set. It is unheard of for one broadcast station to send a coffee truck to another broadcast station. (Coffee truck is apparently the ultimate expression of love in the K-drama world.)

So it appears that MBC wants her back because they are desperate for hits, because their drama department is said to be in ruins since 2018. (KBS is enjoying high ratings with Writer Moon Yeong-Nam [Liver or Die, Revolutionary Sisters] and SBS has Kim Sun-Ok [Penthouse].)

- Famous writers such as Moon Yeong-Nam, Kim Sun-Ok, and even Kim Su-Hyeon and Kim Eun-Suk have all had rating failures. Im Seong-Han has so far delivered guaranteed ratings success every time.

- Her dramas are known for casting new or unknown actors in lead roles and making stars out of them. However, unlike her previous shows, the cast of "Love" are pretty well-known. The least known is Lee Ga-Ryeong (Bu Hye-Ryeong). She was almost cast as the lead in "Apgujeong Midnight Sun" but ended up playing a smaller role instead.

- One of her early big hits was "See and See Again" (1998) which had 273 episodes. "Princess Aurora" had 150, "Apgujeong Midnight Sun" had 149 episodes. She is used to writing long dramas. (So... we must... beware...)

--

Well, I love that Lee Ga-Ryeong has become a star. She was almost the lead 6 years ago, but hasn't done much since then. But she made an impact in a memorable role, and I think her looks are very unique. Good for her. I will look forward to seeing whatever she does next. (Well, I guess she'll be in S3 before doing anything else.)

Also, apparently the writer instructed for her to wear extreme makeup so that it will be impactful when she finally takes it off for her press conference revenge. She wore that smoky-eye look for nearly two seasons, just for that one scene. She said in an interview that her makeup took the longest out of any of the other actors and that her eyelids got sore.

And it worked. That visual impact did make it extra memorable. (Boy, talk about playing the long game.)

Yes, Im Seong Han was one of the popular makjang queen writer, and I actually felt surprise at first when she did 16 episodes "only" for S1 LFMD. But then after flashback episodes in S1, I know... this drama won't end 1 season. And then around episode 13 or 14 in S2, I believed this drama maybe ended in S2, but then yeahhhh, here we are, waiting for S3 next year. :lol:

Even with her "dark moments" throughout her career with MBC, but she did a good deeds giving new/unknown actors/actresses opportunity to be appeared in her drama and make them famous/popular/got more attention. She did it to Sunghoon. She is the reason Sunghoon accepted the role because he really owed it to the writer-nim, also 2021 is his 10th years debut anniversary as an actor. And now she did the same to Lee Ga Ryung. Her role with her make up gave so much impacts and I love her as an actress. One of my group chat members previously during S1 did questioned about her make up and that person didn't like BHR's make up. Me then said, you just wait, something will happen and relate with the make up, and boom! in S2 we saw how she changed 360 degree from her raccoon make up to natural looks.

And one more thing about the coffee truck - wow, it just so wow! First time I heard about MBC sent the coffee truck to TV Chosun. This is rare... But writer-nim have a long term project with TV Chosun, after MBC announced that they will never work with her again, do you think the writer-nim wants to work with MBC again? I don't think so... :D

On 8/19/2021 at 5:54 AM, UnniSarah said:

I would love for her to here the words below. “YOU DON’T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT”. It takes young adult to teach adults how life is unfair. @marrez1 @hsmz @chickfactor  @ktcjdrama  Do you guys agree ??

This is so so true. We must always bear in mind, we don't always get what we want in life and sometimes, we will get what we don't want in life. That's life... it's not really unfair, it just meant to be & we can't deny it either we like or not... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

I rewatched Season 2 and the ending still get to me. I can’t wait for season 3. I just found out the writer wrote Dear Heaven. A drama I would rewatch when I am bored. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861100aafe90ce75a45e

she doesn’t look thrilled on getting married right away 

I believe they are perfect for each other both are childish 

I was completely shocked by this development. I wonder how will this happen

i guess he only date people around his own age. A true gentleman 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love Sa Pi Young to make handsome guy to be her new husband and she makes sure example of loyal husband out of him. Will be delighted at Pan Sa Hyun's wedding because it will hurt the stupid new mommy. Dont want to give PD guy to her. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm not a fan of either's acting, but I'm also not a fan of recasting. I grew up on American soaps where it's common but in a show like this, it will be weird. Sung Hoon is filming something else, not sure about the other actor, but why not wait until they are available. I have a feeling this will be an even bigger mess than the other seasons lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1