[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

6 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I think @brooksmom was referring to the rolls of toilet paper in the cabinet when YN was ransacking DYH's apartment.

Thanks for the answer. I hope they aren’t trying to make YN insane so that JH will stay married to her  and they they will forgive her. She is way to evil to forgive. Her plan was so well thought out that the insane route will be a big disappointment 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I hope you guys are right, Once I saw her faint , it scared me so much. I am so tired of JH believing that witches words. It sickens me to death 

I want her today’s episode twice. JH never once thought of his daughter. Never thought about how he treated her over his own son. I really can’t stand JH. Smh smh 

Me too. He never seems to learn. As long as YN says I did it for you, he will accept any crime she commits. 

The looks on his face and mother's were priceless when they saw the DNA test results. If there is anyone that I feel like giving a kick, it's the mother.

I have watched many kdramas but I have never failed to be stunned by scenes when somebody collapsed, instead of calling emergency, they would keep calling the man or woman's name.

In this scene, YN pushes into YH's house and they start yelling at each other. Ok if YH does not call emergency since the story needs to move. But when the younger obviously stronger woman starts to ransack her house, call the police or at least JK. But no, no. JK is another idiot - pardon me all you fans of his- still reminds her of old times. She is too far down the road to turn back. Just grab her and drag her to the police station.

• Like 2

JH is still the loser and all he does is think of how he was duped.  He still hasn’t gotten a divorce from that VIXEN. So upset because he still hasn’t thought of how he treated his daughter.  I enjoyed watching JH and his mother be distraught over what YN did. The Chairman wasn’t shocked at all and he was calm. 
So glad they didn’t turn YN crazy. 

I can’t help but think the drama is ending on Friday. Are we sure this drama is 120 episodes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

JH is still the loser and all he does is think of how he was duped.  He still hasn’t gotten a divorce from that VIXEN. So upset because he still hasn’t thought of how he treated his daughter.  I enjoyed watching JH and his mother be distraught over what YN did. The Chairman wasn’t shocked at all and he was calm. 
So glad they didn’t turn YN crazy. 

I can’t help but think the drama is ending on Friday. Are we sure this drama is 120 episodes. 

It is right on schedule. She will get caught at the end of this week then next week starts the 3 week redemption story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, MisutheWitch said:

I'm sorry, between watching YN crying over HN, seeing her get duped into buying fake documents, and seeing her cry with her mom, am I supposed to feel sorry for her? Is this how they get me to warm up to a redemption track? Because I don't think it's working...

They sure want us to feel bad for her. She is a terrible human being  and she knows it. Her ultimate goal was to be CEO of Lara Group.  A woman who lack morals and empathy. A woman who betrayed her husband and her in laws for material gain. Doesn’t deserve our sympathy @MisutheWitch

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Some observations ep106

Watching fast forward raw ep. I guess I missed the marriage ceremony or I'm  busy watching many other dramas. So they got married. They are newlyweds; what are they doing wearing full pajamas. He should be shirtless and she should be wearing satin newlywed gown - not just on their first night but every night. Hope they have a lock on their door and know how to use it.

JH - now boo hoo has an airplane ticket from Korea to Kenya. Hope he finds a nice new wife there.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hope the writers are not going to do a redemption for YN, already there we are shown how her son is sad not to hear from his mother, and she even crying in the prison, I feel a redemption as in the drama i'm a mother too, in this drama I was amazed at the redemption of the villain, but hey we'll see, two more weeks for the conclusion

• Like 2

On 9/3/2021 at 5:10 AM, Lmangla said:

does anyone know if SBS has given up on the daily drama slot? I was trying to see what is the drama that follows this one and I am not seeing anything on upcoming dramas list anywhere.... 

on a side note, the next KBS1 drama after be my family is this one -- 

Found a clue about SBS Morning Dramas, according the the korean language wikipedia on SBS Drama page, the next morning drama is called "Brilliant Wensu." So far that is the only reference I can find. Should start seeing promos later this week or early next week.

• Thanks 3

Seeing how JH went nuts when ML and FL got engaged, I'd thought how regretful he would be thinking of his first family. But no, he was thinking of the shyster and their times together. 

I think SW will get her family, the guy will move in to take care of her. Leaving us wondering if he had changed his preference.

I am afraid we will get a repentant YN after getting a letter from HN. It was the same in First love. 

It may be too much to hope that she got into a fight with the other inmates and knocked her head open? So it will be a lesson to conniving greedy homewreckers.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

Found a clue about SBS Morning Dramas, according the the korean language wikipedia on SBS Drama page, the next morning drama is called "Brilliant Wensu." So far that is the only reference I can find. Should start seeing promos later this week or early next week.

Thanks for the info!:)

20 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

any link for the next drama of SBS drama ? i fought nothing, thanks

• Like 1

I can already see some scenarios for what's in the horizon for YN. She'll truly repent and join the bible group in her cell. She will end up reconciling with JH and have a happy family with him. Or she will get some complication during her new diagnosis and die in the end. Leaving JH with a little bundle.