[Drama 2021] Amor Fati, 아모르파티

SC2019

I thought the process was for divorce custody, why did the child change surname? everyone wants that the father who raised him for 10 years, cuts off any relationship with the child, absurd, just because he is not his biological father! however, he is an adoptive father, he should be treated as such and not as a perfect stranger. If the mother continues with that goal of undoing it, the baby will need psychological support that will surely recommend maintaining the bond.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I do not understand the boy all this hesitation, I suspect that he considers her only a dear friend but does not want to admit that he is in love with someone that the family would not approve. I am convinced that he is gay, but he wants to hide it, in my opinion he has a love interest for his colleague, whenever he and his girlfriend are together he behaves abnormally uncomfortable, when the colleague asked to be able to have meetings in the dark with some of her friends he was not happy.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Who's gay. I'm going to have to watch this ep with subs. The second male leads daughter's boyfriend? I did catch that she was unbuttoning her blouse. I didn't bother to see if there was any(hint) action.

The cheater's new wife won't allow her in laws to treat her like a doormat(on her knees if she's got something to loose).

Calls ex "honey" in front of his wife. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

I do not understand the boy all this hesitation, I suspect that he considers her only a dear friend but does not want to admit that he is in love with someone that the family would not approve. I am convinced that he is gay, but he wants to hide it, in my opinion he has a love interest for his colleague, whenever he and his girlfriend are together he behaves abnormally uncomfortable, when the colleague asked to be able to have meetings in the dark with some of her friends he was not happy.

I think he has a girlfriend but I don’t think he is gay.  SW will be very sad and will have a hard time trusting men once this come to pass. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, Naty828 said:

What? SW's boyfriend would be gay? are we talking about the boyfriend of the daughter of the female lead? the young doctor? i don't think he's gay he must have loved another girl before but with everything that happened in the flife of SW, he really fell in love with SW, I remember an episode where he turned into a teddy bear huge just to make her laugh

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

A gay character in Kdrama? I think a majority of Koreans won't accept it. 
Not just Koreans, I'd say the majority in Asian countries. Unless it is a tragedy, there will only be heterosexuals.

How old is she? She needs to weigh her actions instead of just lashing out, if she wants to take down the Evil mistress.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Naty828 said:

In one of the very early scenes between the two doctors, it was quite obvious that the daughter's bf doesn't like his colleague.  He told him they were just colleagues, not friends & need not spend time together outside the hospital. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I think he might have a girlfriend but I hope not.

Oh boy the leads now knows about each other's ex's.

I hated that the episode ended that way but I loved Witches facial expression.  I believe although she will sink her claws into Lara. Her life at home won’t be chummy.  She will be compared to the ex wife often because of her attitude. 

how many of you enjoyed the white lotus act she put up for the Chariman. It was to funny . The Chairman doesn’t care at all because he knew this would happen. Lol lol 

@maribella @backstreetboysfan @Naty828 @marrez1

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

30 minutes ago, TheQueenReturns said:

He has always been a selfish-entitled doofus, but this takes the cake!

Exactly @TheQueenReturns , you are correct. @brooksmom JH will regret his affair and his treatment of his ex wife but it will be to late. The reason why JH was bored with wife was because she never gave him enough attention and loving.  What he seem to have not realized,  he never stood up to his mother mistreatment of his wife told his mom . Can I have some alone time with my wife. Stop making her work like a maid. Please GIVE MY WIFE SOME RESPECT MOM.  It was only the daughter who stood up for her and that is why the grandmother isn’t close to Seo Woo.  I wonder how long will he last before cheating on his new wife since she is always to busy trying to obtain Lara for herself through hubby. 

• Like 4

On 6/21/2021 at 9:02 AM, Naty828 said:

I also think he is gay

• Like 2

On 6/21/2021 at 2:36 AM, maribella said:

A gay character in Kdrama? I think a majority of Koreans won't accept it. 
Not just Koreans, I'd say the majority in Asian countries. Unless it is a tragedy, there will only be heterosexuals.

How old is she? She needs to weigh her actions instead of just lashing out, if she wants to take down the Evil mistress.

Rakuten VIKI is paving the way.  This month is gay pride month and their "Rakuten VIKI" is now lit up in rainbow. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brooksmom said:

Rakuten VIKI is paving the way.  This month is gay pride month and their "Rakuten VIKI" is now lit up in rainbow. 

Isn't Rakuten VIKI American based? I would be surprised if KBS, MBC etc. have gay characters even as support.

@UnniSarah I read this forum and occasionally watch the episodes. I FFW and skip the cheating manipulative women scenes.

The daughter is so sweet. I hope the bf does not hurt her. He seems evasive.

• Like 4