[Drama 2021] The Witch's Diner, 마녀식당으로 오세요

ferily

@D27Gjk68

Now that you brought it up, Chae Jong Hyeop is sort of typecasted as well LoL. He's also forcing Na Bi into a relationship despite knowing she still has feelings for Jae Eon in "Nevertheless". 

Ironically enough, the actor Jong Hyeop/Gil Yong himself is actually 3 years older than the actress Ji Hyun/Jin. It's funny whenever Gil Yong addresses Jin as "noona" when really he's her "Oppa" ha-ha. 

• Like 2

• ferily changed the title to [Drama 2021] The Witch's Diner, 마녀식당으로 오세요

I am watching ep 7 now and I did not expect this twist right off the bat!! I will come back to read and comment after finish since I don’t want spoilers.

Spoiler

Hera’s wish ohhhhhh so cruel to Jin!!!! Tom the jerk is such an abusive manipulative trash!! Ahhh so you guys were correct that Hera is Jin’s mom; but then why curse her own child?!? Hmmmm ahhhhh she made the curse before realizing the child would be hers too. Ouch!!!! Def consistent emphasis on wishing ill for others is NG - it’s bad karma!!

On to the last episode! 

Spoiler

Ah everything wrapped up super predictable but I still enjoyed it and the messages. Yep yep - becareful what you wish for!! 

The final epilogue re GY’s mom and her wish was also a nice touch. Seems like Jin is a ‘lighter’ witch than her mom. 

This was a solid straight to the point drama. I am happy with the ending and wouldn’t mind if down the line they made a short season 2 too! 

Edited by Yinye
  • Like 1

I just started watching the drama today and I’m currently on episode 5! I think that Tom Kim guy is so sus..I actually saw someone say he’s a stalker or a sociopath or something? I KNEW he wasn’t all perfect, he gave off bad vibes..

I’m leaning towards Jin being the daughter of Hee Ra because of the flashbacks we saw, but maybe Hee Ra did something to let her go to be a witch? I’m not really super because HR would remember all of that then..but maybe that’s why we see HR intervening with Jin’s life?

Also my heart breaks for GY :crybaby: He’s such a good guy and even though he likes Jin, he still gives her the space and doesn’t force anything upon her. When he got stood up twice because of that lame Tom Kim writer…I was so sad :tears: I know they have an 8 years difference but STILLL I ship them

Just finished the show. I really enjoyed it. It was a cute short drama and worth the watch. 

Just one question, where does their money come from? Like magic? I'm just wondering what pays for everything. I mean it doesn't actually matter, the show is still a fun short watch. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...