[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

AUDIENCE: wow ,Daebak 

Me : Omo,   Is ice coffee challenge , I need to join:sweatingbullets:

I want my revenge!!!!

:wut:

Does she have to sit there while that happens?

kick and scratch idiot. 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Eunjoo be out there soaking everything like an 'ol sponge again.

This drama is like that older sibling you watch get punished and learn from. Except I've learnt nothing helpful from everyone's shirty revenge plans minus all the 'what not to do'.

Are the writers planning to do the last minute exam cramming plot again? So we won't get good side vengeance until the last 2 episodes? Imma also guess that Hajoon is going to be the knight in shining armour once again w/ a sprinkle of Sunhyuk's help. Props to the psychiatrist bro dukgoo for being the only plan-doer imo. + Maybe Eungyul since he exceeded my expectations.

There's no kidding me. A dementia patient is as good as a lost ship. Eunjoo should stay there for the the emotional support but she should've aborted plan the moment she realized her provider can no remember/longer stick to the keikaku. It would've been different if Hwang mom got mistakenly attacked and hit with temporary selective memory loss. Unless the writers give us the same fairy magic as Grandma-Maid's eye contact translation, this medical stuffs; dementia - has no cure. 

spongebob squarepants crying GIF

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

So with 13 episodes to go, anybody else thinks its time for at least a little backstory on Mr Wang?

And just how did Ha-Ra take New Mom, and overpower the human swiss-army-knife anyway?

And speaking of Ha-Ra, she's just now figuring out Eun-Jo is behind the script? :blink:  The writers losing it, Ha-Ra already acknowledged to Eun-Jo at their meeting right after the reveal phone call, that Eun-Jo got her with the Bridal Shower scene ... what? did she suddenly forget that? ... lame lame lame

Pink 3D GIF

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And just how did Ha-Ra take New Mom, and overpower the human swiss-army-knife anyway?

I tell you the writer has never been to a penthouse especially in a building owned by the penthouse people, I haven't either. But even ordinary penthouses in Korea should have its own lifts.

Didn't he watch penthouse 1-3? 

Mr Wang might be playing with GJ? I can't believe the kind of claptrap this writer has been churning out after a few episodes of revenge earlier.

edit: :cry: bye HJ-EJ ship. It's sinking.

Oh Byung Gook has ordered Mr Na to get rid of New mum after she reread her husband's letter, then hysterically accosted Chairman Oh.

Now we know why HR is so evil. She got evil genes from both of her parents.

SH found out that Papa Cha was killed by the duo. More dopey looks from him. EJ is going otoke otoke. 

New mum was lured by Mr Na into the woods and .... our cliffhanger. 
I don't see how Heipu fund is going to survive this. EJ cannot even take over the company because she has been denounced. Warrior Wang is the only hope. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

I think there are more flip flops lately than on a beach!:glasses:  Even the doctor was surprised at the quick onset of new Mom's dementia... guess he doesn't watch too many Korean dramas.

Anyway, I didn't invest very much time in today's episode, mostly the last 5 minutes.  Chairman Oh has flipped also from becoming somewhat guilty about the death of new Mom's husband to contracting to have her snuffed out.  What are these people drinking?!  :o  I wonder if the "major shareholder" position of new Mom will come into play somehow since that would be about the only card left for someone (??) to play.  Sure hope Mr. Wang is mentioned in her will if she has no family to take over whether dead or not mentally fit.  ^_^

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

I don’t know if new mum will live or die that is up in the air for now. Can go either way for me. But I think Mr.Wang will come through with the receipts that new mom has dementia and that it progressed acutely. That will be the only way that GH can save new mum and her business and get revenge. She needs to flip around what evil gang did. 
Now we know that the chairman is a bad person. I want HJ to throw him out. Wait till he finds out about what he did to new mum. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

So after watching the latest episode, just a few things ...

- Where did Ha-Ra and Se-Rin get cups of coffee so quickly? They were still playing stare down with Uni Oppa long after Eun-Jo got drug out of the meeting.

- Goofy, giddy, Se-Rin is going to double cross EvilStepMom, and betray Mr Na, all in order to save DF Oppa - Ain't love grand? :lol:  Its so absolutely stupid its positively brilliant.

- DF Oppa's dad is evil after all, guess he's doomed.

- I think New Mom is going to die - Its the only way to wrap up revenge in 12 episodes.  Eun-Jo is not getting her job back anytime soon, and Ha-Ra isn't going to play into any more movie shenanigans.  So, New Mom dies, and the will is revealed to make Eun-Jo (by name) the heir to Hwang Ji-Na.  She changed it while still lucid enough to remember who Eun-Jo is. 

Now armed with a majority of shares of Jewang, Eun-Jo seizes control, and throws out the Chairman, and exposes Se-Rin, Uni Oppa delivers the dirt on EvilStepMom, and Mr Na + others are linked directly to New Moms death, and its off to jail.  Eun-Jo names DF Oppa the new Chairman making good on her promise, and DF Oppa in turn names Uni Oppa President.

After the dust settles we get a scene in a park where Uni Oppa and Hoon are playing, when Eun-Jo walks up, and they stop - everyone smiles .... and we're Fatal Promised again.

-The End-

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Still can't believe they let new mom wreck havoc not once but twice - in public.

No investor/board member/business person would let a rumoured dementia patient risk running their company to the ground.  

Hwang mom should've been kicked out of her position now. She's in no position to make an authoritative decisions as she's obviously an emotional mess and an unstable patient. 

I get the 1 man Mr.Wang not being able to keep her in line, so maybe it's time they should consider a 10 man body guard crew *to tie her up*? 

:rubchin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

okay, so am enjoying the last arc because things are going comically absurdly wrong. also my expectations are super low and as long as we don't get the mopey romance arc again, it is fine. the evil villain gang are deliriously happy but they all have their own agenda. how long will they turn on each other again? chairman has gone off the deep end -- he just need to complete his turn by joining the evil group.

bomi, eun gyul, mom, sun hyuk all thought eun joo has returned to her place, yipee. buzzer - wrong! it is becoming clear to everyone now that eun joo is not happy to be back and she is too far gone to simply move on. eun joo feeling utterly helpless without new mom -- it is showing everyone else that this isn't some simple tie that she can just forget. this also feels a lot like a typical anime track (back when I used to watch anime) - the teacher gets hit at a crucial point and now the student has to pick up the pieces and figure out how to fight on their own. 

blue exorcist GIF

7 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Well finally SH knows about EJ dad now.

this scene had me smiling because it finally shows how far the divide between sun hyuk and eun joo is. 

sun hyuk: (most writers/PD) you don't watch kdramas? we all forgive everyone and have tea together. lets all be friends okay?

eun joo: (viewer response) are you kidding me? get out of my sight!

:lol: had to laugh at that -- eun joo is not interested in a kumbaya ending. that isn't satisfactory for her. no she wants her pound of flesh. it also made me giggle when she said that her revenge was almost over. well you stupid girl, if you had focused on your enemies instead of mopey universal oppa, then you would have completed the plan. but no, you had to ignore the advice of new mom and be hung up on sun hyuk and now you are burning. 

and sun hyuk has got to be dullest love interest. please, the woman he was in love with was pushed off the bridge and he wants those two to just ask for forgiveness and it will be okay? seriously, that is attempted murder you moron. where is the anger? the outrage? and he wants stepmom to be just arrested for some financial stuff which she will just get a fine or maybe a year. oh my gosh. someone slap this man. no, even better, please dump this man for good and let him go on a trip to the artic circle with hoon and see some penguins. 

sorry @LeftCoastOppa  but this scene showed how ill-suited they are to each other. he literally does not get her pain or why she is angry. she has to spell it out to him and even then can't do much. so yea, maybe the writer will still shove a fatal promise ending on us but I didn't buy that and I won't buy that if it happens here either. I will just put a lousy rating on MDL as my revenge if that happens. 

:evilelmo:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sorry @LeftCoastOppa  but this scene showed how ill-suited they are to each other. he literally does not get her pain or why she is angry. she has to spell it out to him and even then can't do much. so yea, maybe the writer will still shove a fatal promise ending on us but I didn't buy that and I won't buy that if it happens here either. I will just put a lousy rating on MDL as my revenge if that happens. 

This is what you have been waiting for . Right chingu Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I was thinking the same way as @LeftCoastOppa.  I will no long make any assumptions and just wait for the ending. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

Sorry @Lmangla, but that scene shows no such thing - How is he miraculously supposed to understand the depths of her pain, when he is just now hearing how her father died?  Its not a failing on Uni Oppa's part that he didn't somehow intuitively know that her father had been murdered, by that measure NO ONE is suited to be with her, and don't even think about trying to prop up DF Oppa, he's no better as he merely got lucky to be standing just around the right corner when Eun-Jo spilled the news herself - You want to rip on the man for being a merely tepid Male Lead, fine. But you can't fault him for not having an all encompassing understanding of something he just found out about, and had no way of knowing beforehand.

You wanted a revenge drama with more revenge - I wanted a revenge drama with smarter villains - looks like neither of us will get what we want.  Look at the bright side ... only 12 episodes left :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

by that measure NO ONE is suited to be with her,

well on that point, I agree :lol:

sorry, even disco oppa does not need such a mopey heroine. 

he needs someone who can dance....

Utah Jazz Dancing GIF by NBA

it would be nice if the writer surprises us and have eun joo end up alone.. would give it a slightly higher rating if that happens... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

she dead  

But question who killed her , pretty sure EJ suffocated her with her weight :lol:

She died :scream:

Are you sure?
She was the avenger, not hissy Miss Mousey Cristo.

Bloody stupid writer!

It has to be Na Wook Do. Who else? He has graduated from petty gangster to a killer.

Thanks SH for not reporting him.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2