[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

1 minute ago, marrez1 said:

in this kind of drama the dead girl always comes back, but on the other hand soon the end since this drama normally has 100 episodes, i don't see why they will bring her back now when they could have brought her back to episode 50 or 60 or they can simply add other episodes

True. But it wouldn’t make sense storyline-wise because the ashes were already burnt and the autopsy was performed. They’d have to make up another plot twist outta the blue, that wouldn’t make sense. Also, the timeline would be completely messed up because of this new twist. And they’d have to add more characters towards the end of the drama, which isn’t how daily dramas work. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Just saw it subbed...whew child, that preview is even more intense...

I'm beginning to think this is less a revenge drama and more a cautionary tale on what happens when dark impulses get the better of you.

Also, if this is how SH reacts after learning the truth, just imagine what will happen when the Chairman finds out who he's been sleeping with. Another White Truck of Doom?

Sad Donald Glover GIF by Crave

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OH no SH, I hope he will be okay and that preview is even more intense.

It sure is and EJ knew how he would react if he knew the truth.  She knows her man well. 
i am starting to think GH doesn’t want to be EJ because she is afraid she will be weak. When in truth she isn’t weak at all. She is now strong , smart and can beat those four criminals. 

You know I really love how Se Rin is always pushing the blame on Ha Ra to make it seems like she is the innocent victim. So disgusting. @backstreetboysfan

• Like 4

I believe that they have extend it by one extra episode. I have seen pics on Instagram from the actors of the script.

I thought of something really wild what if EJ was really GH? What if the pictures of GH are false. I think it was kind of fast that she was found. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

@youngae The drama has not been extended. I looked at the posts on Instagram and the caption on the Choi Yeo Jin's post mention that even though it says Episode 101, there is only 100 episodes. So it seems like it was a typo on the script itself.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I don't understand the logic of only telling EJ half of the facts. Why wouldn't HJ tell EJ the whole truth about New Mom. It seems like he was vague about it, why not spell out the whole thing. 

Hara is truly losing it now. She can't even remember her fake story that Serin and her are supposed to say. 

Well now SH knows most of the truth. Maybe not the stuff with her father but the big stuff. He doesn't seem to be reacting well, lets see how this affects the revenge. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

It sure is and EJ knew how he would react if he knew the truth.  She knows her man well. 
i am starting to think GH doesn’t want to be EJ because she is afraid she will be weak. When in truth she isn’t weak at all. She is now strong , smart and can beat those four criminals. 

You know I really love how Se Rin is always pushing the blame on Ha Ra to make it seems like she is the innocent victim. So disgusting. @backstreetboysfan

Now that I calmed down, I think so as well that SH is okay. She does nod:

I so agree with both @UnniSarah.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Now that I calmed down, I think so as well that SH is okay. She does nod:

I so agree with both @UnniSarah.

Her reaction when he apologized to her. 
i use to love BM but she is also a dumb friend. She hasn’t realized the pain her best friend has suffered and the hell she is still in.  EJ is still in hell and tad bit not confident in herself. Being GH gives her strength and it is a shield. 
HJ hasn’t disappointed me and so glad I was never rooting for him. I understand he wants revenge but all he has lost is his mom. He seems to have forgotten his father allowed this evil woman to do whatever she wants and has never made her pay for her crimes. He is always turning the cheek to let her do whatever she wants. Now this evil woman wants his company for herself , she is evil.  @backstreetboysfan I am glad you see what I see. 

• Blob 4

If Uni oppa is alive, I hope the brush with the WTOD will turn him into Do Gi. The guy fought at least a dozen gangsters with a deep cut near the neck.

SH should feel like beating everyone into a pulp now he knows HR killed Byeol. Stop crying you twit. Then we are talking vengeance. I don't understand why people are against New mum in taking revenge on the Evil Stepmum and gullible Chairman Oh. He is slightly smarter than Chairman Kang in A Good Supper. Both have been manipulated by Evil women, looks like willingly. But there is only baddie in AGS while there are so many here.

Look at Papa Ju. First he shows off his stomach to the two ladies,  @Ameera Ali are you watching the 'abs'? No gifs?  The writer is making fun of mature women.:unamused: It's nowhere near 6 pack. So they are old and they will like wobbly stomachs? He is stealing from them. I hope someone beats him and Hara.

• LOL 5

26 minutes ago, maribella said:

Look at Papa Ju. First he shows off his stomach to the two ladies,  @Ameera Ali are you watching the 'abs'? No gifs?  The writer is making fun of mature women.:unamused: It's nowhere near 6 pack. So they are old and they will like wobbly stomachs? He is stealing from them. I hope someone beats him and Hara.

I was talking about yesterday on sub and add thread, is the best Way to get job , even no abs required :lol:

80D5C386-FBF8-479F-9FB1-063A2255DCB9.gif

the pay is good :mrgreen:

2616AEB1-F3CF-40F2-876C-5D53BD416599.gif

# make fool of me once shame on you make fool of me twice shame on me :phew:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

That's why I said that he has not been punished. He should in prison.
He was a poor driver before swindling EJ's mum. How can the writer make both of them gullible and lacking even a little brain?

Where is the fake psychiatrist?

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

sorry to say this but the actor playing sun hyuk needs to get some lessons or something. as it is, this is one of the most boring and lifeless leads I have come across in so many kdramas and he manages to drain the life even further. this character could have been very dynamic and maybe even interesting in the hands of another actor. even characters like serin or da wook are far more energetic and interesting. even the housekeeper is winning it.

I was bored when he found out the truth and started crying and just fast forwarded. as a viewer, you should feel sad. you should be able to feel the weight of the guilt that it is his fault that eun joo and byul was killed off. you should feel the guilt that he actually married with that woman for 5 years and was having somewhat happy life.  viewers should be able to feel the earth spinning as the character goes through such turmoil. I was instead wondering how much eye drops and water spray was used on his face. 

Bored Cat GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali You made my day . Yay  thank you  

It is so funny everyone wants to kill Ha Ra and it does even phase her. 

you right nothing phase her , she know he know what she did , rather than hiding she run to him , like nothing happened  :mrgreen:

** love how she always surprised with other reaction to her wild action 

4n70B1f.gif

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

@Ameera Ali She has no remorse. She is actually crazy and evil. Her mom can see that she is unhinged but would rather protect her and give her the world. Smh

This drama did not showcase. Lee So-Yeon acting. 
 Check this out in the box 

6:03

Spoiler

Ep 91 24:41

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1