[Drama 2021] Miss Monte Cristo, 미스 몬테크리스토

maribella

What I like about this drama episode is everyone is where they deserve because of the revenge, no one is happy right now and it serves them right.  If you are going to revenge you dont take down innocents with you and the moment Bo Mi and her brother are involved then all bets are off.

Everyone is feeling cornered and trapped, the trouble is now he knows who she really is he will be the one to upset the balance and cause the house of cards to tumble down now.  If that dumb president wasnt so worried about daddy, he would, walk out of this fake engagement and take her ex by the hand and both of them put all of them back in their places.

The worst mistake he made was thinking he was protecting him and yet hurting and betraying him even more.  He deserves his stress and punishment as well for that lot. Its not as thou the ex is going to stand by and watch all this revenge go down and not interfere in some way..........

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

At first I thought the way they kept linking the wedding dress to the revenge means that there is going to be a wedding for sure. Mostly because we need to see the dress, however from the preview it looks like we are going to see the dress early. 

EJ looked happy for second when she saw that Bomi was calling her, only for her face to drop when Bomi started yelling.

Later I did not understand why EJ looked surprised when Bomi called her out for the reason that she is hiding the truth from SH. Protecting him from pain vs protecting her revenge. Does she believe she is doing it to protect him? Cause that is not why she is keeping him in the dark. I liked that Bomi cut off New Mom when she tried to make excuses for EJ. She just stated her position (leave SH alone) and walked out. 

Maid is smart, nice job testing Step Mom with the drink. Serin you were doing so well for a little bit standing up to HR.  Why wouldn't you lock up that keychain somewhere safe, for what reason are you keeping it on you. Or better yet its a digital file, make copies. 

Finally SH finds out, but it looks like Mr. Na only mentions that EJ is alive. SH seems to figure out there was a baby at some point too, but doesn't know any details.  I wonder if Mr. Na tells Serin and Hara that SH now knows. Prob not, out of fear that they would kill him if he admits to telling SH.

When New Mom says "get rid of" is she talking about kidnapping people or having her secretary murder people. I mean Mr. Na no one but Serin and HR would look for, but how would she explain SH disappearance to Hoon and his family. 

• Like 6

We're nearing the end of this drama, so the 4 thieves want to bring down the marriage with EJ and new mon, hope EJ knows she's probably going to be attacked, looks like they're gonna take advantage of marriage to denounce the true identity of EJ, I'm still waiting for EJ's spectacular revenge

• Like 7

If the four conspirators disrupt the wedding, it would be the second time HJ walked down the aisle halfway so to speak. But unlike SR who was very eager, EJ will probably be dragging her feet. I can't wait to see Disco oppa's face. 

I don't think we will be seeing EJ in the red dress for a few more episodes. 

• Like 8

he only cries but nothing else, so everyone now knows she is EJ

Hajun become the new villain,

So her daughter is alive,:idk: according to tomorrow's preview, whatever the explanation, the writers will just bring her back like this

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It would be sad for us forummers if the show runs through without any sign of EJ's big revenge. She has never really progressed or regressed very much from the skippy jumpy EJ in character, only her behaviour is more balanced. The positive outcomes of the so called revenge were due to New mum or the villains trapping themselves. 

Now is Mr. Cha with the sad Snoopy eyes going to help with the revenge or kill it completely? I hope the writer surprises us all and turn SH into the avenging dad/bf or kill him off.  A forlorn colourless man either played out by HR and now by HJ does not make an engaging ML,quite the opposite.

Please writer-shi, turn HJ or SH or both into the deluxe Taxi Driver, or even a male Ji Ah. This show is becoming too drippy.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

I have no idea what's going to happen in this episode but between the bloody quartet (Stepmom/HR/SR/Mr. Na), the Angry Groom to be, Uni Oppa, Miss M, and New Mom's wedding dress, it feels like K-Drama's version of the "Red Wedding" is afoot!

:popcornjackson:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I liked the wedding dress Miss M tried on, she did look pretty in it. 

Good for Serin that she mentioned that she backed up the file. So not a complete idiot. 

How does Step Mom not think the movie is part of the revenge? Considering the scenes in the movie is identical to what they did to EJ of course it is. I guess the show only works if the both sides make dumb decisions. 

Step Mom is now clued into New Mom's true revenge plan for them. This way she knows that even if they take out EJ, that does not mean they are all safe. 

It seems like SH is going to have to piece things together himself, because no one is going to tell him. Why wouldn't he confront Bomi first, especially since he knows that she lied about the ring. 

• Like 4

@youactlikeicare SR is a complete idiot. She gave a copy to DDM Queen at DDMQ's suggestion. Who would duplicate one's lifeline to an online contact who called you servant? She is complicit in HR's crimes, in fact the doer. She deserves the fate of accessories.

I think Papa Ju is funny but he has not been punished for swindling EJ's mum. He is penniless which was what he started with, he has not paid for the wealth that he stole and he and he's daughter had enjoyed for 5 years. None of the money he lost had belonged to him.

I am forecasting more drippy stuff tonight. Uni oppa may find out how Byeol died. I have never liked Bomi, her character will be used to blurt some secret.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

The truck of doom! I did ask the writer to kill off Uni oppa if he did not toughen up. Somehow I think he will survive. Oh my goodness no amnesia please, :crazily: we already have the real GH not quite all there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

- seriously come on man , I need someone to save me not the other way :D

what happened to destiny love? isn't her stomach pinging that he fainted/got run over? :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

Oh my goodness no amnesia please,  we already have the real GH not quite all there

oooh, maybe those two can get together and become a couple -- we have amnesia together and are traumatized. perfect OTP. 

funny cat GIF

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Judging by the preview, I don't think SH was actually hit. I'm thinking maybe HJ pushes him out of the way at the last minute and he collapses from depression. HR, while certifiable at this point, would lose the plot if something terrible happened to him. I think Bo-Mi's freakout will soon be sated once they figure out he's okay.

This so-called revenged has lot the entire plot and for some reason...I like it? No one knows what's going to happen next and for some reason that suits me.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

The real GH is not alive. Pretty clear that Evil Stepmom and the bumbling goon are using that to hurt Revenge Mom. But I think Revenge Mom needs to be knocked down a few pegs tbh. Her karma. 

I also thought about this possibility, but who knows ?! in this kind of drama the dead girl always comes back, but on the other hand soon the end since this drama normally has 100 episodes, i don't see why they will bring her back now when they could have brought her back to episode 50 or 60 or they can simply add other episodes

• Like 4
  • Blob 1