[Drama 2021] The Devil Judge ⚖️ 악마판사

Maetawinz

2. Who do you think got Soo Hyun killed?

No one - she's not dead

She found out part of the secret behind the church fire and she faked her own death to go undercover to finish the job.

#HappyEnding #SooHyunLives  #no-Iam-not-desperate  #no-Iam-not-still-crying-as-far-as-you-know  :bawling:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Pre-released clip for Episode 15!!

Elijah: I saw the news

Yo Han: Really

Elijah: Are you okay?

Yo Han: Are you worried?

Elijah: What do you mean worried.. If you get taken away then this house is mine.

Yo Han: It was yours from the beginning

Elijah: But Ga On… He probably won’t come anymore?

Yo Han: It’s just returning to how it was from the beginning. It was originally only the two of us.

Looks like this scene happens right after Ga On did a press conference

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

On 8/19/2021 at 9:10 AM, LeftCoastOppa said:

No one - she's not dead

She found out part of the secret behind the church fire and she faked her own death to go undercover to finish the job.

great idea!!!the writer was so cruel...still crying for her

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Y’all, OMG the whole thing about the Professor being a traitor and with the foundation the whole time.. :fear: It was ACTUALLY TRUE!!

Wow, so basically Ga On was being used the whole time to take down Yo Han.. I know Ga On can be frustrating at times but Ga On is really pitiful now. He literally lost everything that he says at this point and has nothing to lose. I can see how the writers parallel Ga On and Yo Han’s character together..

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

My heart is hurt, I'm so pissed off right now at as Ga On moth....er is brainless no less. And that professor totally being an old-traitor RickRoll'D, so speachless, no words. I hope he dies painfully tomorrow for his crimes and rot deep in hell. And Ga On being alone seves him right for his stupidity. 

Spoiler

Him being a puppet his whole life is sad, but he should've broken that leash being around Yoo Han for that long, but he didn't do it. He's not fit to be a judge at all, beause he cannot make his own judgements at all. Dissapointed  100000%. 

Yoo Han, my precious peson, I have a tiny hope for his happiness, but he needs it after everything he's been through. 

Spoiler

As for Ellijah, she surely should know the truth by now, to move on with her life and be happier than she is now. 

Ellijah and Yoo Han deserve everything in the world, hands up for their Happy Ending, even though I'm not sure if it's possible now.

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Alice_Mady said:

My heart is hurt, I'm so pissed off right now at as Ga On moth....er is brainless no less. And that professor totally being an old-traitor RickRoll'D, so speachless, no words. I hope he dies painfully tomorrow for his crimes and rot deep in hell. And Ga On being alone seves him right for his stupidity. 

Hide contents

Him being a puppet his whole life is sad, but he should've broken that leash being around Yoo Han for that long, but he didn't do it. He's not fit to be a judge at all, beause he cannot make his own judgements at all. Dissapointed  100000%. 

Yoo Han, my precious peson, I have a tiny hope for his happiness, but he needs it after everything he's been through. 

Hide contents

As for Ellijah, she surely should know the truth by now, to move on with her life and be happier than she is now. 

Ellijah and Yoo Han deserve everything in the world, hands up for their Happy Ending, even though I'm not sure if it's possible now.

True i saw in raw i need to see with sub both episodee as the same time

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I am in conflicted over Ga On, he has been feed a diet of lies about Yoo han which has clouded his judgment and made suspicious and and prejudiced against him.

However, I think he is stupid, how can you be a judge and have no objectivity, that within itself is mind boggling. He got played like a puppet and because of his prejudiced. He took the stupid ride now he has to pay the price. 

I am still conflicted about him part of me is angry at him and part of me pities him.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Well the thing about Ga On is that he trusted Soo Hyun and Min Jeong Ho (his professor). He came from a place where he lost his parents and Soo Hyun and Min Jeong Ho basically were the closest to him and “cared about him”. I quote “cares about him” because we find out that the professor used Ga On all this time.. Now with his personality he is kind and righteous but he can also be naive. What he has been through lead to his character now too. However, the two people closest to him would constantly tell him not to trust Yo Han and stay suspicious of him. 

Ga On met Yo Han after Yo Han became the Chief Judge. Sure Ga On did stay at Yo Han’s house and YH did take care of him when he was hurt but you do gotta admit that Yo Han does have suspicious behavior at times especially in Ga On’s eyes (like the time of the bomb. We thought Yo Han did it because of the kind of person he was introduced and saw him as but turns out it was the foundation). I’m not saying that Yo Han is a bad person and all because we clearly saw how kind and compassionate he can be, it’s just with his upbringing and the fire incident shaped him to act the way he is right now. I think as a viewer since we see both sides of the story, it makes us not as suspicious as Yo Han like Ga On is this, leading to making us angry at Ga On. Let’s put it this way, if we were in Ga On’s shoes, who would you trust and believe more? People you’ve known for years and been taking care of you all this time or someone you just met and can sometimes go against yourself beliefs? I’m pretty sure realistically people would choose the former.

After episode 15, I think my frustration for Ga On has simmered into pity for him because he basically lost everyone he trust and faced the biggest betrayal with the professor. His life was basically none stop of tragedy after tragedy. This is why I mentioned that that his character has parallelism with Yo Han.. I still think that Ga On does take a few steps and a few steps back, but it’s primarily because of Soo Hyun and The professor that he would reconsider or change his thoughts. We have seen character development from Ga On though since he believes and trusts Yo Han more compared to the beginning. After Min Jeong Ho betraying him, he definitely realizes who the true culprit is. Let’s see what he’ll do in episode 16.. Was it here that someone said Ga On is the real devil judge? :lol: what if that’s the possibility in episode 16…haha

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Wow, funny how the loudmouth puppet president was silenced by a slap and a few choice words. And the two turncoats...well, they want to preserve their skin. Watching the raw, so I am basing the context from their actions.

So now Ga On knows how stupid he's been because he was not using his brain. He cannot discern the truth from the lies, which makes him unfit to be a judge. Well, falling flat on his face MIGHT wake up his brain cells.

I knew that Judge Min is a suspicious character from the start because it was not explained why he's so against Yo Han. So he used Ga On and Soo Hyun, since he's been a tool of Sun Ah from the beginning.

After disposing of the three stooges and their equally greedy wives, I hope we'll see what Yo Han promised Sun Ah - that she'll have a slow, painful death by herself.

Spoiler

That idol-turned actor really has a 1D countenance. He cannot emote even if his life depends on it. My goodness, his promo photos, his drama stills and his drama scenes show that same emotionless face. He's just going through the motions. It's irritating. He saw someone was stabbed, same expression. He confronted Yo Han same expression. He realized that he's been made a fool by his idol, same wooden expression. Sigh, hopeless.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I agree with @ferily that it's realistic that Ga-on would trust Justice Min and Soo-hyun over Yo-han. If this ends with Ga-on still a judge, I'm going to scream though. I imagine this experience is supposed to make him judge material, but I just want him out of those robes. 

With the Foundation in control, someone will have to save the day, and is it mean of me to not want it to be Ga-on? I know it will be Ga-on though. He needs to redeem himself. 

I don't hate Ga-on. I understand and pity him. But I'm also tired of him. Maybe I've spent too much time on twitter.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Okay it's what I thought it was from the beginning that Elijah was the source of the fire and that Yohan was protecting her. I just couldn't figure out how he knew but of course the big reveal is that he saw her back near the candles. I feel like a sucker because I have never not thought it was Elijah but I was sure that was too easy.:lol: Therefore I kept trying to find another outcome than it being her. SMH. No matter what though, Kdrama always :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

While being a step ahead for the entire drama, I gotta throw out there that Yo-Han dropped the ball.

He knew the Foundation was behind Soo-Hyun's death, and Sun-A all but confirmed it in her office visit. He knew Ga-On well enough to know he wouldn't let it go, and he in fact encouraged him to pursue those responsible with his "fiery pit" speech.  At this point the end game was in play, why not entrust Ga-On with the secret? Ga-On already CLEARLY had deep feelings for Elijah and would never have hurt her, even if he had to take Yo-Han down for another reason.  While this would not have stopped Sun-A who already had the power and influence to take Yo-Han down, he could've eliminated even the slightest suspicion and ensured camaraderie between himself an Ga-On. 

It will be curious to see what Ga-On does in the next few moments - everyone left except Sun-A, sister/enforcer is upstairs with Elijah, and we saw no one pick up the knife - The Foundation was behind your future baby-mama's death, Ga-On has tried to impulse stab a few people before - I say grab the knife, and ruin Sun-A's pretty white suit ... but thats just me :rolleyes:

All in all, I thought it was a good episode.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@ferily Yes, I get that trust thing, that it would be with people that Ga On grown up, but it does not excuses his lack of objectivity. He is closed mindedness and self righteousness, has caused  suffering because of his navity and prejudiced behaviour. Yoo han, is a suspicious is character, I get that, he is not an easy person to read. However, the clues where there. It was okay when Yoo  Han helped him sort out his dad's case and he could what was actually going on.

Then Ga On then fliped and flopped, into his self rightoeous and judgmental behaviour again. Where did it get him? He quickly found out all his so called righteousness was nothing, but a farce.

I agree he is pitiful, but also the worst at of all of them. 

He took the friendship and care from Yoo han and Elijah, used them and then back stabbed them in a heart beat because he thought he knew best.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

My theory was right along.  Ga On trusted mentor was working with Suh Ah all along and they manipulated him against Yo Han due to his resemblance of his late brother.  That woman is truly the devil wearing Prada as Ga On should have known of her cruelty by now but still being easily manipulate.  All this time, Yo Han was protecting Elijah who was responsible for the church fire and Ga On blew it due to the evil woman manipulations. 

Now he lost everything and unwillingly destroy a family he had grown to love and care like his own.  Let's see how he will try to repent his actions in the final episode

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Judge Min that sly old dude. I had already suspected Judge Min the moment he cheated in that basketball game, and I even wrote about it :loolz:

Jokes apart, I was slightly suspicious of Judge Min since I saw him planting Ga On as spy, and was seriously suspicious since the time Ga On chased the person spying on Judge Min, which happened to be all part of Sun Ah's plan and Judge Min straightaway took Yo Han's name which made Ga On kinda suspicious of him further. As I said in my previous posts as well, all the time Judge Min tried to take a stand against the live court or Yo Han, it was always when things were difficult for the foundation guys and they were trying to stop the court somehow. 

@ferily Chingu, I totally understand your point, and do agree with you. But, Ga On is not someone who just graduated, he is literally 29 or 30 years old, a judge with some years experience as well, and at this point he should have known that he needs to see objectively. Not once have I ever seen him do it, not even during the trials, not even when he tried to defend the bus driver, never ever he did despite being a judge. So yeah, while everyone he trusts around tell him Yo Han is bad, there was never evidence to back it, and their claims were always contradictory. Initially Judge Min was like "He's gonna let the business leave without much punishment" in the first trial and when Yo Han opposite, he was like "hmmm, he punished him, there is definitely something wrong". 

So what I am trying to say is, Ga On never ever did tried to think once objectively. Same was the case with Soo Hyun, who I don't really understand how became a detective in RIU. She too started the investigation with Yo Han as criminal in her mind. She wasn't even seeing Yo Han as suspect, she was convinced she did it and was searching for evidence to back her claims. 

So yeah, when someone is surrounded by people telling him one thing, he does start believing it, but Ga On did see Yo Han's side as well. Yes of course Yo Han's methods were surely questionable. But he did see how Yo Han was actually. Ga On has been jumping on conclusions since the start, he never ever tried to investigate things on his own. What I liked about Jin Joo was, she actually tried to check things out when she was told she is wrong by Ga On, she didn't believe him, but decided to go and see herself what the situation was. She didn't go to the other party and ask them the same. 

Of course their situations were different, but what I am saying is, Ga On made himself too easy to manipulate. That's all. For now, he is still not fit to be a judge, you never know, he might turn into the devil judge as many commented here. 

So @ferily Chingu, while I do pity him, I am still very much frustrated with how much Ga On was naïve and foolish throughout the drama. I felt sad and sorry for him when he realized what actually happened and broke down. Good thing for Ga On is, he still has Yo Han and Elijah, and I am sure they will happily accept him. So he will not really be alone in the end.  

Kudos to all those with the theory that Elijah must have started the fire. I actually didn't really think it would be her in the start, but when I saw the comments after last week's episode, I actually found pretty interesting and more than possible. So that was it. But its about time for Elijah to know it, it surely will be hard for her, but I really hope Yo Han does survive in the end and they become closer as a result. I am kinda worried about Yo Han's survival, they already hinted Juk Chang meeting him again which he actually promised him to. So I really wonder if Juk Chang will be sent to take care of him. 

Let's see what Ga On will do now. Reality hit him really hard, and he actually realized how much he was manipulated and since when. Let's see what he will do to save Yo Han, and how they will payback Sun Ah and co. 

Got to say, Ji Sung was great (he always is), but that last scene acting was pretty impressive. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Seriously, who didn't know Professor Min was going to betray and backstab Ga On?  Has that actor ever played a character that didn't do something to make a lead miserable? :lol: Every time I see him even when he's playing a so called good guy, I think, he's gonna screw somebody over :rubchin: I think even if he seemed to be a good guy I'd still be waiting in the last 2 minutes of the show for him to show his evil self.  It's time for him to play characters that really surprise me:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Like, if you can’t stand Gaon after episode 15. 

I find it so stupid of Gaon to believe the dead murderer had only the YH contact in his contact list. It’s so blatantly a setup and he believed it so easily. What a huge disappointment! Even with how much Yohan showed/told him about his love for Isaac he still believed Yohan killed Isaac?? Like dude! I will be so disappointed if Yohan takes him back after all this

• Like 4
  • Blob 1