[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Welcome to the group! Oh yes! We just cant get enough of our sexy devil here...Bring your discussion on where you feel unclear...Which warrior are you referring to? The black dragon who is his assistant Shangque? 

Yes, his assistant...:DI hope he is loyal to his master.  

ep 3

What a bickering couple.. lovely..   

I didnt expect a love triangle. I thought only she was in love with Changheng but it seems 

that it is mutual. 

Love Between Fairy and Devil: Season 1 (2022) — The Movie Database (TMDB)

some of my fav scenes

- when a huge crescent first appeared over the bridge and then turned into a full moon..

The Moon Supreme came to save the Orchid Fairy..

- the scene infront of Siming Hall..  The Immortal King (I will use the name for DW's character for now) walked so casually between those guards.  I liked his simple black robe.  

:wub:

Love Between Fairy and Devil (2022) Full with English subtitle – iQIYI |  iQ.com

• Like 3

So glad to know there is a forum for this drama! Just started this drama a few days ago, and I am obsessed! I had a few questions regarding the ending, if anyone knows, please let me know!

Spoiler

1. Does our Moon Supreme regain his powers at the end?

2. I know Orchid is reborn as the Goddess of Xilan, does she also keep her powers at the end? 

The ending was quite confusing to me. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Yes, his assistant...:DI hope he is loyal to his master.  

ep 3

What a bickering couple.. lovely..   

I didnt expect a love triangle. I thought only she was in love with Changheng but it seems 

that it is mutual. 

some of my fav scenes

- when a huge crescent first appeared over the bridge and then turned into a full moon..

The Moon Supreme came to save the Orchid Fairy..

- the scene infront of Siming Hall..  The Immortal King (I will use the name for DW's character for now) walked so casually between those guards.  I liked his simple black robe.  

Shangque is probably the most loyal servant to DFQC! 

I was also caught by surprise that Chang Heng also likes her and in order to protect her, he erased her memories. This angle also is something new unlike the old tropes. 

I have too many favourite scenes to list...Lol...DFQC looked good in black definitely...

Hello there! We all share the same obsession here! Lol...Feel free to share more!

3 hours ago, sas79 said:

Hide contents

1. Does our Moon Supreme regain his powers at the end? He lost his Hell Fire but gained Glaze Fire

2. I know Orchid is reborn as the Goddess of Xilan, does she also keep her powers at the end? Yes. In fact she has her powers with her all along but much concealed n strength. Not until her rebirth she assumed full powers.

Lol...Didnt know there's a category as XLH's boys...

CTO

• Like 2

the drama is getting more and more interesting..and DW is getting more handsome with every episode

but not only that...I knew he a good actor but he is excellent in this role..  :approves:

The Orchid Fairy is so naive and innocent. But she already repeats several times that DongFang

is a good guy. Im glad he heard that when he brought her the bowl of morning dew. 

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Shangque is probably the most loyal servant to DFQC! 

The bromance is so strong...their scenes are so hilarious...Poor Shanqque, he was speechless when DFQC 

counted the flowers in the greenhouse...  

I laughed when they unwrapped the Xilan book...  :lol:

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I was also caught by surprise that Chang Heng also likes her and in order to protect her, he erased her memories. This angle also is something new unlike the old tropes. 

Oh, I didnt realize that he deleted her memory..   

• Like 3

Allooowww everybody... 

I am back again after awhile never saw this forum again.

But LBFD make me back again.. to rant abt this drama.. 
I really do like this drama... i love how love progress between DFQC with Orchid. And I feel sorry for Cangheng..

I also "crazy" looking at youtube all their's BTS. And my delulu mind said that DW really like EY so much, everytime his eyes look at her soooo... even at variety show they meet, DW still have eyes on her. I saw at Hello Saturday.. DW look so happy meet EY. And tmrw second time they will meet again at Hello Saturday, but EY promoted different drama with Vin B.. 

So excited to look at their interaction for each others... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

the drama is getting more and more interesting..and DW is getting more handsome with every episode

but not only that...I knew he a good actor but he is excellent in this role..  

The Orchid Fairy is so naive and innocent. But she already repeats several times that DongFang

is a good guy. Im glad he heard that when he brought her the bowl of morning dew. 

The bromance is so strong...their scenes are so hilarious...Poor Shanqque, he was speechless when DFQC 

counted the flowers in the greenhouse...  

I laughed when they unwrapped the Xilan book...  :lol:

Oh, I didnt realize that he deleted her memory..   

I squeal in delight too at their chemistry and the funny parts of the drama...Even though I'm rewatching...

Chang Heng deleted her memory when she brought him 2 apples remember? With the click of his fingers he then disappeared...

Which episode are you now at?

1 hour ago, julaihobbies said:

Allooowww everybody... 

I am back again after awhile never saw this forum again.

But LBFD make me back again.. to rant abt this drama.. 
I really do like this drama... i love how love progress between DFQC with Orchid. And I feel sorry for Cangheng..

I also "crazy" looking at youtube all their's BTS. And my delulu mind said that DW really like EY so much, everytime his eyes look at her soooo... even at variety show they meet, DW still have eyes on her. I saw at Hello Saturday.. DW look so happy meet EY. And tmrw second time they will meet again at Hello Saturday, but EY promoted different drama with Vin B.. 

So excited to look at their interaction for each others... 

Hello there! Happy to have you coming back!!!

I need ranting partners here!!! Lol...

Here's some candy of our Dixin ship...

CTO

Here are 9 lil points to look out for...Part 1...

CTO

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Has anyone seen the 2nd extra yet? My chinese is not good...Cant make up the words that was shown on the screen...Anyone can help with the translation?

I just find it a lil confusing...Shouldnt this episode comes before they narrate on their marriage? 

CTO

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

OMGaaaad!

@Wuzetian I love your "A hero would sacrifice you...' and the "A villain would sacrifice the world ..."

Love it so much!!

Lol...Glad that you loved it...I would love to use it as a wallpaper on my desktop... Found it on tumblr... There are many other contents there...Need time to copy them here...

Anyone who wants to have Dong Fang Qing Cang's voice as your alarm clock...Here's the link below!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1zK411f7My/

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Wuzetian check your PM, I found you a way where you can watch with English subs.

BTW, I liked the alternate ending, instead of Honey, I'm home. I think they must have taken a few options. And 

Spoiler

I know fans like the passionate kiss but IMHO after 500 years, a kiss on the forehead is a lot sweeter and more restrained, more like Xi Yuan's style.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian check your PM, I found you a way where you can watch with English subs.

BTW, I liked the alternate ending, instead of Honey, I'm home. I think they must have taken a few options. And 

Hide contents

I know fans like the passionate kiss but IMHO after 500 years, a kiss on the forehead is a lot sweeter and more restrained, more like Xi Yuan's style.

Thanks for the clip but I've found below on those phrases that has no translation in the video...On the ending scenes, I still want them to have a proper hug...It's 500 years!!! Come on! His face is just too smiley for that occasion...Just give me a yearning look...

Ok found the translation for the 2nd epilogue... @orion00

CTO

• Like 1

Oh, there will be Part 2..nice...  but I just watched ep 6..  :D

The sunrise scene..

The whole scene was beautiful but it was also the first time DFQC smiled a little.

Even the Fairy was surprised because it was the first time she saw his soft face..

I laughed how embarrassed he was when he realized that..  

DFQC - '' 8,452''

Orchid - ''What..''

DFQC - '' Your greenhouse has 8,452 flowers''   :lol:

He was serious and it made the scene even more fun..   

I felt sorry for Changheng..he is engaged and it looks like he will fulfill his duty. 

• Like 1