[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

20 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I think it's a bit unfare, bcs we are still waiting for LYX's lord, hehe). But among all we've already seen DF QC is certainly the best:)

Ohh, I'm so looking forward to new "episodes", can't wait :D.

Would like to thank everyone who posts new bts)))

Ugh when is immortality and til the end of the moon coming out >_<. I saw those new regulations and still don’t really understand them too much or kno if it’s completely true. I just hope for already filmed shows it won’t apply to 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

@Wuzetian

OMgeeee!

That robe just came by itself with very little help!

Hahaha. That guy is simply divine!!

And yes, he didn't have to take off the robe to take the lightning strikes, such a handsome showoff, our Moon Supreme. 

I don't mind such beautiful fan service!!

Hahaha...Right? As if he unbuttoned them all in advance...

Applaud this creator!

CTO

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, ElleSor said:

@Wuzetian

OMgeeee!

That robe just came by itself with very little help!

Hahaha. That guy is simply divine!!

And yes, he didn't have to take off the robe to take the lightning strikes, such a handsome showoff, our Moon Supreme. 

I don't mind such beautiful fan service!!

Of course he had to take off his robes silly they would get dirty otherwise lol

• LOL 5

@WuzetianOK, finally checked  Extra 1...I take my previous assumptions back). Yes, for this extra 1 they simply combined those different scenes from the drama. But the narrative was very calm and sweet, and that's, I suppose,  what we all expected from their married life))). I love they used the original DF QC's voice! So satisfying))). 

However I'm now almost sure they would show us smth new in extra 2. I have high hopes re the direction it's all going to (fingers crossed) and want smth so sweet that I'll need dentist's help afterwards,  hehe. :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just to satisfy my own desire...Part 2...

498d74daa60afee1dde758916330249d894df794

702c69750259faf5fda46442adc546bad8736ffd

ddd34acbe43c807d6e33d9d0ebfda437f8b11c1f

CTO

12 hours ago, Cayu18 said:

Of course he had to take off his robes silly they would get dirty otherwise lol

Or probably zapped and fried?  Lol...

11 hours ago, leo2020 said:

@WuzetianOK, finally checked  Extra 1...I take my previous assumptions back). Yes, for this extra 1 they simply combined those different scenes from the drama. But the narrative was very calm and sweet, and that's, I suppose,  what we all expected from their married life))). I love they used the original DF QC's voice! So satisfying))). 

However I'm now almost sure they would show us smth new in extra 2. I have high hopes re the direction it's all going to (fingers crossed) and want smth so sweet that I'll need dentist's help afterwards,  hehe. :wub: 

Though I agree with DFQC's voice over closes the loop but guess human nature is greedy so we definitely want more! A true and proper shot unseen before to quench our thirst and quell the hunger! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2