[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

ep 18

the scenes between DFQC and his father were full of strong emotions.

This time DF made his own decision.  

Finally the misunderstanding between the brothers was resolved. 

Xunfeng looks like a nice guy.

33f98ff06fcf469a73329a68e359c2a9.jpg

The Moon Supreme cries for the first time, thanked someone and he learned to smile.    :approves:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

''We are not friends'' scene..

The conversation was going well until he brought up his plan to destroy Shuiyuntain.

I laughed at how clueless he was.   :D

But, that is his way...

Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀 2022

The Lu City episodes are my fav episodes, for now...

Shangque and Jieli are so lovely...

He bought those sugar figures because he wanted to give her a gift.  

Changheng is completely different person in the mortal realm.

I wonder if the mortal Danyin is a girl disguised as a man. Anyway I like their chaotic friendship.

The Lantern Festival scenes

Jieli - '' Why dont we spend some time together''

Shangque - '' I dont want to be alone with you''...  :lol:

54040ccbded8b647d63d51fa750ce457.jpg

The awkwardness between them is kind of sweet...but they are not honest with each other.

d4f8b51c20a70b334633d8664af6e257.jpg

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Dong Fang Qing Cang is like the dark elf vs LOTR...

CTO 

@leo2020 XuKai and Esther from the currently filming drama “Sword And Fairy Six”. But nothing has been mentioned about Dylan. Think he's still busy promoting other things and not filming yet? You can check out this youtube channel that shares updates from his studio, Heydee. 

https://youtu.be/AH2jvyWJlhg

• Like 2

@Wuzetian I was quite amused to hear his voice as my alarm clock. A very refreshing change to Samsung music (using a samsung phone), though I like the one he recorded giving directions (like the voice one would hear on Waze), it was far more humorous and longer. 

@leo2020 read somewhere that last year he was busy filming and this year, busy with variety shows. There is a rumour that he is to star in 仙剑五前传 or Chinese Paladin 5 Prequel but nothing confirmed yet. Let's see. (there are a couple of other rumoured dramas as well but apparently Di Di's name is getting pulled into many of such rumours...)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian I was quite amused to hear his voice as my alarm clock. A very refreshing change to Samsung music (using a samsung phone), though I like the one he recorded giving directions (like the voice one would hear on Waze), it was far more humorous and longer. 

Great! I'm using Samsung too...Need time to fix it as my new alarm...Lol... Think I'll be motivated to wake up hearing his voice! 

Missing everyone already...

CTO

• Like 3

By Avenue X

"For Fairy and Devil lovers, here is a google drive zip pack link of 400+ unwatermarked production shots from the drama's producer's Weibo account, I spent an hr grabbing these photos~ Have fun and share with people who may want them~"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4JVan3O4eXjK-6bHdUggmT8cyvdbbOs/view

This is so awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian 

@leo2020 read somewhere that last year he was busy filming and this year, busy with variety shows. There is a rumour that he is to star in 仙剑五前传 or Chinese Paladin 5 Prequel but nothing confirmed yet. Let's see. (there are a couple of other rumoured dramas as well but apparently Di Di's name is getting pulled into many of such rumours...)

Thanks for the info! In this case we should wait a bit until everything is settled and his future projects are confirmed. You are right,  since he is "super hot" now, he might get numerous new proposals at once))). 

11 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Think he's still busy promoting other things and not filming yet? You can check out this youtube channel that shares updates from his studio, Heydee. 

Thanks a lot). Will definitely check their updates). 

• Like 2

I really thank Avenue X for recommending LBFAD. Coz I dont watch crap dramas that waste my time even if they are my fav actors...She gave me life...Lol...She recommended another of Didi's previous drama, Rationale Life. Anyone seen it?

I need more good laughs...Need to click individually to read the humor...

CTO

• Like 1

The Moon Supreme, most powerful person in all three realms, The Dong fang Qing cang, got reprimanded for talking in class, made to stand outside the class and he and "his friend"  sneaked out of the school to play ball. I can't even begin to explain how funny this whole situation is. LOL. 

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Anyone seen it?

I did. IMO very good. WHD and Qin Lan (one of my favorite actresses) look stunning together and have amazing oncreen chemistry. WHD's acting IMO is not as strong as in LBFAD, but at a good level and he looks very natural. If you have nothing against "noona romance" -I think you really enjoy it:wub:

• Like 2

ep 22

What a mess...I laughed so much...   

The Immortals - '' CH is the Mr. Right''  :D

That was so gorgeous shot when DF was standing on the rooftop and the pale moon 

was behind him.

Hmm..Dylan and the actress ( lady Wanqing) have a good chemistry. 

Their scene was quite intense.

Finally some scenes from Orchid's past. Her parents erased everything to protect her. 

Some tips that are useful for any girl

Jieli - '' When I look at jewelry, I feel refreshed.''   '' If I can sleep with gold, I will feel better''...  

I didnt know that hiding in a closet could be so sexy..  :D

0309f98868be46731ba4e2f75cfba672.jpg

• Like 2

@leo2020 Thanks! I'll watch it then but probably not so soon. CLJ fever still hasn't subsided...Lol...

@SC2019 Good quality stuff! Havent really gone through all 400 of them but definitely needing a bigger drive for storage now...

@rocher22 I find them hilarious when Dong Fang Qing Cang consults his clueless dragon about love...

Their offscreen tenderness is real...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gARI7ZOxqfs

• LOL 2

@Wuzetian I wonder how difficult is it to bend down and princess carry someone when one is quite light... I googled and Di Di is about 70+kg, so carrying an actress who is about 40+ kg is doable, but there have been some actors like Allen Ren who was about 60 or even less at one time...

I Pmed you about the alarm clock setting, do check.

• Thanks 1