[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, orion00 said:

It's a fan video and just Esther playing with phone and wearing red robe. Nothing about the scene. I wonder if that just test costume before she change it to green (in the drama she wearing green colour). 

Oh ic...I cant wait for the grandest wedding in the 3 realms! 

36 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

I hope we get to see any additional videos or clips they will make.

I am so invested in this drama.

I've been rewatching since it ended (full epis, no less)

Same here...Been paying attention to small details now...

His visual is just too stunning...

CTO

• Like 4

@ElleSor if you followed #lovebetweenFairyandDevil on Twitter there are new BTS/clips released by the production company everyday. Dylan and Esther fans do a lot of translation each time the new BTS appeared in weibo and posted on Twitter 

For example this is new BTS released by the production company for mid autumn festival 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, orion00 said:

@Wuzetian certain account do regular update for BTS. You can follow them!  For the drama analysis I love following Leigh twitter account. She wrote great analysis for this drama

Thank you for the recommendation...Let me know which other accounts to follow too...

Interesting interviews...Plus matured scriptwriting material... 

CTO

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

So peeps pay attention to the dates! 

Wow, nice!:happy2:

Any idea what the epilogues are going to be about? 

54 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Interesting interviews...Plus matured scriptwriting material... 

Thanks for this!

The song they played at the end of the 2nd clip is cute and so apt - wonder what song it is.

• Blob 1

59 minutes ago, rocat said:

Wow, nice!

Any idea what the epilogues are going to be about? 

Thanks for this!

The song they played at the end of the 2nd clip is cute and so apt - wonder what song it is.

Dont think anyone has a clue right now till it is aired tomorrow...But biggest guess is probably the wedding which is the most anticipated event between them since he is resurrected...

I'm not too sure about the song though. Do you know chinese? Perhaps you can google the lyrics that you heard...It works most of the time for me...I cant type chinese...Lol...

Who's your favourite devil lord character? My answer is clear... Lol...Dong Fang Qing Cang has the best costume to date... 

CTO 

Just checked my iqiyi app.  Still no update of episode 37 and 38. What's going on la? 

Angry Chicken GIF by happydog

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

not too sure about the song though. Do you know chinese? Perhaps you can google the lyrics that you heard...It works most of the time for me...I cant type chinese...Lol...

Did just that :lol:

Title is 甜甜咸咸 (Sweet&Salty), a song about courtship. I am tickled by it cos it’s used with the clip for the two MLs 

26 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Who's your favourite devil lord character

Xu Feng but DFQC comes very close and his battle armour triumphs all other lords. In fact the costumes of all in the drama are impressive. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, rocat said:

Did just that :lol:

Title is 甜甜咸咸 (Sweet&Salty), a song about courtship. I am tickled by it cos it’s used with the clip for the two MLs 

Xu Feng but DFQC comes very close and his battle armour triumphs all other lords. In fact the costumes of all in the drama are impressive. 

Glad that you have found the song! Who is the singer? 

Out of all of the Demon Lords shown in the video I only know DFQC...Lol... So that's the reason for my only answer...

:hwaiting2:

Dylan now has a new name, King of Bking! 

CTO

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Who's your favourite devil lord character? My answer is clear... Lol...Dong Fang Qing Cang has the best costume to date... 

I think it's a bit unfare, bcs we are still waiting for LYX's lord, hehe). But among all we've already seen DF QC is certainly the best:)

Ohh, I'm so looking forward to new "episodes", can't wait :D.

Would like to thank everyone who posts new bts)))

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, leo2020 said:

I think it's a bit unfare, bcs we are still waiting for LYX's lord, hehe). But among all we've already seen DF QC is certainly the best:)

Ohh, I'm so looking forward to new "episodes", can't wait :D.

Would like to thank everyone who posts new bts)))

LYX his new drama with Bailu? 

1 hour ago, SilverDawn said:

Yes, I'll just sleep less. :lol: 

Happy holidays! 

Let's love Dong Fang Qing Cang all over again!

CTO

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Guys are soo serious and concentrated without girls messing around, hehe:D. Just saying :lol:

Dylan's face is flawless...

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I saw Bailu's costumes in Till The End Of The Moon were pretty...Hope it is a good drama...

More of Dong Fang Qing Cang please!

CTO

@SC2019 I cant seem to post a youtube BTS video LBFAD which is in Korean...Are other languages not allowed? 

Btw everyone is RANTING about the epilogue. Just collection of previous scenes together with a voice over! That's it folks! Has anyone seen it here? Tell us more...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I saw Bailu's costumes in Till The End Of The Moon were pretty...Hope it is a good drama...

Spoiler

I think it's a good drama,  however I do not expect it to be smth very fresh and new, like LBFAD. Just good old xianxia :).

P.S. BTW, Miss the Dragon "lordy in black" aka actor Deng Wei is 2nd ML there, I'm looking forward to him making a name for himself after Till the End of the Moon and his other upcoming dramas air. He is currently filming with Yang Zi ( it's another xianxia :D). Overall, very promising actor, IMO.

34 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Just collection of previous scenes together with a voice over!

:crazy: The only explanation I can find is that they decided they need to refresh the viewers' memory before the stream on 17th...or smth like that...very bad idea IMO, bcs obviously we were looking for a completely different kind of videos. Ehhh, I still have to wait till evening to check it myself...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, leo2020 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think it's a good drama,  however I do not expect it to be smth very fresh and new, like LBFAD. Just good old xianxia :).

P.S. BTW, Miss the Dragon "lordy in black" aka actor Deng Wei is 2nd ML there, I'm looking forward to him making a name for himself after Till the End of the Moon and his other upcoming dramas air. He is currently filming with Yang Zi ( it's another xianxia :D). Overall, very promising actor, IMO.

:crazy: The only explanation I can find is that they decided they need to refresh the viewers' memory before the stream on 17th...or smth like that...very bad idea IMO, bcs obviously we were looking for a completely different kind of videos. Ehhh, I still have to wait till evening to check it myself...

I never watched Miss The Dragon, so not sure who the actor is...

Well they should expect harsh criticisms by giving crappy 2 minute epilogue...Hoping the other epilogue on 16th is something more solid. Otherwise they will have another big bash...Lol...

Hahaha...This comment...

• Like 1

@Wuzetian i don't think so, Mandarin is also non-English, and we have been able to post a ton of those.  Sometimes, I've not been able to post as well, but the message i get is "this is a private video" or something like that.

I saw the epilogue on iq.com. It's about 2 mins long, and though it's previous scenes put together, I think the narrative is sweet. It starts of with a statement that is funny:

Spoiler
Spoiler

DFQC is seated in his room in the regal-looking chair, drink in hand. He looks contemplative and says "Of late people have dared to enquire about my marriage life with Xiao Lan Hua secretly. Oh well, fine! After all, she doesn't mind, so I'll say a few words."

[I find this funny because it's as if he is rebuking viewers for asking or prying into their private lives.]

"In the blink of an eye, we've been married for 300 years. We spend our time between Shuiyintian, Cangyan Sea and once in a while we will sneak into Lu Cheng (City of Lu). Speaking of which, the happiest moments are in Lu Cheng as no one knows us there. [He goes on to narrate what they do there, and says it feels like they are just a common couple. He feels at ease with her by his side, even if they have to overcome obstacles he isn't afraid of anything.]

He continues, "In the next few days, it's our wedding anniversary and I wonder what surprise to give her. That's all for now, I've to cook the flower soup so she can have it tomorrow morning, after which we will sunbathe. Of late, she's not getting enough sun again because she's been sleeping in." [Then it cuts to him trying to wake our sleepy-head up and finally ends with him sitting in the chair in his room, drink in hand as he continues contemplating.]

It's a neat way to tie the beginning and the ending scene!

I like the flow and the way the story began and how they wove all the parts together. For people who were expecting cut or never before shown scenes, I think they will be sorely disappointed. But I wasn't expecting much, so, this addressed the part of me that wanted to see what life was like after marriage. [though, critics would say, it's illogical because Xiao Lan Hua at the time of DFQC's 'rebirth' was more subdued and more regal, whereas all these scenes we are watching are definitely of her before that, i.e. Xiao Lan Hua V1.

I think part two will be about the surprise - let's see!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

@Wuzetian i don't think so, Mandarin is also non-English, and we have been able to post a ton of those. 
Sometimes, I've not been able to post as well, but the message i get is "this is a private video" or something like that.

The video is not private and it's from iqiyi which I dont see available in chinese hence wanted to embed the korean version but never got passed by the system.

The error mesg says : The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.

But anyway here's the video...

https://youtu.be/Ea5dsAHGyT4

• Sad 1