[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Did anyone notice this?

Honestly I didn't, however I've read a quite similar theory, that it wasn't completely just him dreaming about XLH,  but a real part of XLH's inside DF QC (that they later extracted from him to bring her back). And, if it's true, could it be that if reborn XLH remembers everything, could it be she can (should (?!)) also remember that "dream life"? 

On 9/13/2022 at 1:39 PM, Wuzetian said:

Revisiting my favourite scene...The death glare

*hyperventilating...IMO that was the "unnecessary, but I can do it so I do it" kind of scene:D, same as "taking clothes off to receive punishment for my little brother" , hehe))).

I finally had some time to rewatch my favorite parts of the drama). Also surfed through related music videos and added drama OST on top of my playlist :D.

Spoiler

BTW, seems like IQiYi decided to "strike while the iron is hot" and just published a trailer to Dylan's upcoming costume drama "Forbidden Love". The trailer looks great). It's marked "coming soon")).

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I finally found his undressed clip for the tub scene...Lol...But it cant be embedded so need to click on it to watch it...

https://youtu.be/zx5FaBw8zNQ

https://youtu.be/EwOvYc-kUZQ

1 hour ago, leo2020 said:

Honestly I didn't, however I've read a quite similar theory, that it wasn't completely just him dreaming about XLH,  but a real part of XLH's inside DF QC (that they later extracted from him to bring her back). And, if it's true, could it be that if reborn XLH remembers everything, could it be she can (should (?!)) also remember that "dream life"? 

*hyperventilating...IMO that was the "unnecessary, but I can do it so I do it" kind of scene:D, same as "taking clothes off to receive punishment for my little brother" , hehe))).

I finally had some time to rewatch my favorite parts of the drama). Also surfed through related music videos and added drama OST on top of my playlist :D.

Hide contents

BTW, seems like IQiYi decided to "strike while the iron is hot" and just published a trailer to Dylan's upcoming costume drama "Forbidden Love". The trailer looks great). It's marked "coming soon")).

I believe she remembers just that she didnt want to acknowledge him knowing her mission is to sacrifice herself for the sake of the world...Not until she heard him revealing the true at the bridge when he broke down crying saying he had to hurt her so that she wont love him and the bone orchid could come off without further damaging her primordial spirit. 

On that particular scene, I believe it was to assert his dominance on her and clearly marking his territory...Like how he explains he had to watch lions documentary? Jungle law rules...Lol...

CTO

I saw the trailer for Forbidden Love. But read many concerns from fans over Yukee Chen. I have not seen any of her works. But Dylan still manifest the aura of Moon Supreme. He's looking good for the role...

Found news on the upcoming rulings on Cdrama...

CTO

41 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Jungle law rules

:loolz: totally agree))).

43 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

But read many concerns from fans over Yukee Chen

I'm very concerned as well. Watched her in number of dramas, and IMO her acting skills were very average there. I was ok with her only in a supporting role, since she had not that much screentime and experienced partner. Drama fans  do not understand why she gets so many lead roles...

• Blob 1

26 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

I'm very concerned as well. Watched her in number of dramas, and IMO her acting skills were very average there. I was ok with her only in a supporting role, since she had not that much screentime and experienced partner. Drama fans  do not understand why she gets so many lead roles...

Perhaps she has a very strong backing and connections? 

Lol this is cute poking himself...

CTO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@jadore1 The last obsession I had lasted almost a year...Lol... 

You are making me laugh here....I love my obsessions...it does not happen as often as I wish, but boy when it has that  'Je ne sais pas'; strength, mystery, authenticity , gorgeous guy , :relaxed:  I go all out and joyfully obsess  . Thank you for updating with additional candy because right now I am staying put and re watching ..up to ep 19 lol ...its almost like I savour each episode now where before I was just eager to see more more more .....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I watched the first two episodes just because of Dylan Wang. This role perfectly suits him. 

He looks so stunning.   :wub:

But I have to admit  the story is intriguing even though many things are not clear to me. :unsure:

The scene when they switched their bodies was so hilarious. 

The Moon Supreme is very powerful. I already like the scenes between him and the warrior(?) at the end

of the second episode. 

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, jadore1 said:

You are making me laugh here....I love my obsessions...it does not happen as often as I wish, but boy when it has that  'Je ne sais pas'; strength, mystery, authenticity , gorgeous guy , :relaxed:  I go all out and joyfully obsess  . Thank you for updating with additional candy because right now I am staying put and re watching ..up to ep 19 lol ...its almost like I savour each episode now where before I was just eager to see more more more .....

D'accord! I'm almost at the same pace as you, at episode 21 in the mortal realm. I have lots to share, trying to find time between work and my assignment that is due end of this month!!! 

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I watched the first two episodes just because of Dylan Wang. This role perfectly suits him. 

He looks so stunning.   :wub:

But I have to admit  the story is intriguing even though many things are not clear to me. :unsure:

The scene when they switched their bodies was so hilarious. 

The Moon Supreme is very powerful. I already like the scenes between him and the warrior(?) at the end

of the second episode. 

Welcome to the group! Oh yes! We just cant get enough of our sexy devil here...Bring your discussion on where you feel unclear...Which warrior are you referring to? The black dragon who is his assistant Shangque? 

Christmas came early...Lol...

• Like 1
  • Love 1