[Mainland Chinese Drama 2022] Love Between Fairy and Devil 苍兰诀

sugarplum892

ep 9...that was a great episode   

The sword fight between DFQC and Changheng

CH is brave but its clear that he is not as strong as DFQC.

The ''how dare you hurt my girl'' scene was so romantic because DFQC slowly lowered her to the ground 

ant then he checked that she was okay. 

I love DFQC's cold and threatening face. 

XLH found out the truth and everyone in the Shuiyuntian saw how powerful The Moon Supreme was.  :wow1:

Chengheng is so persistent.  DongFeng threw the ball at that tower.. that was a smart move.

I also liked their fight with words. 

Shangque..  I thought The Black Dragon was just his nickname..but no...He is The Black Dragon.   :approves:

Love Between Fairy and Devil – cdrama PL

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@SC2019 I have problems again to embed a YouTube clip from iqiyi. Is there anything that IT can solve? 

https://youtu.be/0eiV_OYZn2k 

Same error message The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.

@rocher22 I will never get bored watching how DFQC rescues XLH. With that BGM is just so awesome! I dont think there was any ball...It was himself...

:D

FMV Edit...

CTO

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Shangque..  I thought The Black Dragon was just his nickname..but no...He is The Black Dragon.   

Yep, I honestly wish they showed him in dragon form more, bcs the "dragon" CGI looked stunning :wub:. One of the best Dragons I've seen in cdramas. 

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

No wonder the BGMs are so awesome!

Wow, seems like the guy is Chinese version of John Zimmer  or Howard Shore! Cool). I wish they make the full original BGM available. 

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The sword fight between DFQC and Changheng

CH is brave but its clear that he is not as strong as DFQC.

It' my understanding in general no one is as strong individually (!) as DFQC bcs only he can use hellfire.

However, even if CH is not as strong, he is powerful enough to stand against DF QC alone and to hold his ground for quite some time. I find his swordsmanship comparable with DFQC's.

• Like 2

The Moon Tribe episodes

The Black Dragon flew so merrily, Orchid enjoyed it. 

That was pretty cool how DFQC's subjects showed their respect. Yep, its clear who is the boss.  :D

Xunfeng is the only one who bowed down because he had no other choice. 

And then he had to return the Jade Ring. That scene was tense. 

BARU! Informasi Jam Tayang dan Preview Drama China Love Between Fairy and  Devil Episode 29 dan

I didnt expect them to switch bodies again. 

The whole ep 12 was so hilarious with their teamwork. Dylan and the actress played it very well.

The bedroom scene when DFQC tries to kiss Orchid was so funny. Shangque was a little scared. :lol:

Although, when DFQC and Orchid were lying on the bed and realized  the light was needed for

switch bodies again, that was kind of sensual.  :wub:

Love Between Fairy and Devil EP.10 ENG SUB - video Dailymotion

New outfit..  the royal blue robe..  :wub:

Sinopsis Love Between Fairy and Devil yang Dibintangi Dylan Wang

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@rocher22 I will never get bored watching how DFQC rescues XLH. With that BGM is just so awesome! I dont think there was any ball...It was himself...

I loved his little victory smile before he turned his power towards the tower.  

6 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Xun Feng raps!

this actor is so handsome..  :D

2 hours ago, leo2020 said:

It' my understanding in general no one is as strong individually (!) as DFQC bcs only he can use hellfire.

However, even if CH is not as strong, he is powerful enough to stand against DF QC alone and to hold his ground for quite some time. I find his swordsmanship comparable with DFQC's.

I agree, CH is fearless and a worthy opponent.

Although, even during the fights, something always stops him, while DF goes to the end. 

I dont like that some circumstances always get in his way. 

I think CH deserves to be the Leader instead of his brother.

I wonder what really happened in the past.  

DFQC confessed that he killed his father but we saw only Xunfeng's memory. 

It was flippant how Xunfeng made a deal with Rong Hao.

Of course their plan failed. DFQC showed again that no one can mess with him. (ep13)

Anyway, I want the brothers to reconcile. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHGMCJBzvfeFHKrHMff8O

Love Between Fairy and Devil (2022) Full with English subtitle – iQIYI |  iQ.com

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I think CH deserves to be the Leader instead of his brother

I sincerely hoped for the whole drama smbd will at least kick his bro at some point :D:w00t:. He is soooo annoying, hehe. Great job done by the actor)).

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I wonder what really happened in the past.  

DFQC confessed that he killed his father but we saw only Xunfeng's memory.

If you're at ep 13 I won't spoil you, hehe). Just not everything is that simple as Xufeng and even DFQC himself imagined it to be. 

• Like 2

On 9/17/2022 at 7:16 PM, Wuzetian said:

Aww this is just sweet...

CTO

Why everytime I look this pic at twitter or youtube.. like Xixin try to keep Didi's hands at place..  people thought that they will hug each other so romanticly. But look like Xixin hug her dear friend not "her lover".. I think that's why ZLH laugh with full of surprise bcoz he thought will be extra .. That's my thought... :) 

Have you saw "Hello Saturday" Esther, Vin, and Dylan.. really hilarious.. And my heart tickles when I saw Didi walk to Xinxin and ask her to bcame his partner.. I look at twitter really precious..

And how Didi look everytime he saw Vin and Xinxin interaction together.. His DFQC eyes.. make me chill... :isannoyed:

• Love 1

Power Parallel...

Tumblr media

Tumblr media

CTO

@SC2019 Thanks for the trouble shooting. I was suspecting the same reason until you tried it. 

@rocher22 I really enjoy your mini reviews here episode by episode...Keeping the excitement burning all over again!

@leo2020 I might think they wont release the BGMs' coz it is already released in Roc's previous albums... Which you can listen on youtube...Though not all were used from his albums...

@julaihobbies Oh yes! Didi is just so cute with his DFQC demeanour! Looking at Esther like his crush is being with someone else...

These 2 weeks I'll be rather occupied so hope you all can keep this thread going. I will still be posting and replying but maybe much slower...I've lots of contents to share really need lots of time! 

:hwaiting2:

Btw, anyone of here can help with a mini request if you have shazam app? I like to find out this music that is being used in the clip. Thank you very much in advance! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

I usually dont like the macho scenes  in dramas.

And then DFQC grabbed the FL by her neck, pulled her close and kissed her.

All this in front of her crush.    :what!:  

My reaction...          Happy Love It GIF by DINOSALLY         I admit it was a little embarrassing.. 

CH and Dayin switched bodies and he tried a second time to save XLH. But he failed again.

Im glad he started  noticing the Fairy Dayin, no matter if there will be some romance. 

Drama Tiongkok 'Love Between Fairy and Devil' akan Segara Hadir di Netflix

LOVE BETWEEN FAIRY AND DEVIL| EPISODE 12 - Bilibili

• Like 1

that was such a beautiful shot... 

his hand movement to make those  petals to fall, his uncertainty whether to take off the ring and then

his smile because she was happy...  everything was perfect...  :fullofhearts:

古装heaven — movielosophy: Love Between Fairy and Devil ~ He...

https://guzhuangheaven.tumblr.com

I love these quit scenes when DFQC is alone in his room.  

He reminds me of Mr. Rochester here. 

:wub:

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

@rocher22 That kiss scene which ended with humor and XLH walking away made it more like a comedy more than anything else...Think he didn't realise he had the animal instinct in him to show off his trophy.. 

Oh, so true...  

Anyway, I totally love the kiss...   :D

Love Between Fairy and Devil - Still - MyDramaList

• Like 1