[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

Great, GREAT, GREAT episode today!!:cutekitty:Ugh everything about today's episode was the best!  

I love that we got to see Sunnobu fighting against the Northern Zhou soliders and finally see the scenes from episode 1. Everything about the war scene was AMAZING and I love the fighting sequence. The cinematography is beautiful and superb during that whole scene. I was super sad when San died protecting Jin, UGHH WHYYY!!

Also I'm super happy that Sunnobu is restored and they aren't a traitorous tribe anymore, also part of the Jega Association. Anyone else found it super satisfying to take that smug look off of Go Won Pyo's face when Sunnobu ACTUALLY defeated the strongest force of Northern Zhou and got restored in the Jega Association? That's right Go Won Pyo and this is only the beginning :isannoyed:

I was giggling seeing On Dal in the palace and not used to the environment haha.. He's not used to all the formality or royal wear since he lived in the Ghost Village all his life, so definitely all new to him. The moments between Ga Jin and On Dal, ughhh my heart :bawling:

Now that Ga Jin is back in the Palace, let us see her TAKE GO WON PYO DOWNN!!! He needs to go! Also seems like Go Geon is completely turning on the Princess and standing by his father's side. Ughh I really wanted to see him be on the Princess side but I'm not too sure anymore. Also I REALLY hope that he isn't using Mo Yong just for selfish reasons.. I really like Mo Yong and her character despite her being a Silla spy. I hope nothing happens to her in tomorrow's episode! @debbsthebee Yeah I know what you mean. He's been "in love" with her ever since he was her instructor but it looks like to me it just turned into obsession. At this point, I think his mentality is, since I can't have her then might as well get rid of her and On Dal.

Finally, the Cheonjubang head finally taking initiative and revealing his true colors to the King. He is DEFINITELY not going to get out of this alive if the King and Crown Prince survive (which I'm sure they will). Maybe this is the last we will see him?

Overall, GREAT episode and River Where The Moon Rises never disappoints with each episode. Can't wait to see what is in stored for us in tomorrow's episode!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, ferily said:

I really like Mo Yong and her character despite her being a Silla spy. I hope nothing happens to her in tomorrow's episode!

Me too ...i hope she will be fine and will not listen to that jerk...the chief warned her that she will only have general Go love if the princess dies...

Ep 14 was great...otp saved the king and crown prince!!!Silla king asked lady HEO to kill the princess...seems the nanny was GWP spy...like always our princess is so smart she and Dal found the evil couple together...seems they will be forced to leave together ...she will lose the queen position

• Like 3

- Ughh, how annoying was the Queen? It's a good thing Pyeonggang is quite perceptive.
- The Crown Prince doesn't like Dal, huh? 
- Lord Hae calling Geon when Mo Yong went missing. He must've thought they eloped. Lels!
- Poor Dal, he feels so out of place in the palace. It doesn't help that Pyeonggang's preoccupied with a lot of matters. But he is so pure! I love how he always thinks of ways he can help his wife. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

Poor Dal, he feels so out of place in the palace. It doesn't help that Pyeonggang's preoccupied with a lot of matters. But he is so pure! I love how he always thinks of ways he can help his wife. 

from the preview they will have a fight...he is so sweet and calm...i think he just asked her to trust him ...he will leave to war and win he knows Gogureyo comes first for her,second her father and brother!!!

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

who is Prince Geon Mu's real father? Is it really the King?

yes he is king 's son  after all and GWP always knew...seems he has feelings for the queen...today's ep confirmed that

• Like 3

Anyone else got super excited when they saw King Jinheung from Shilla? (I recognize this king because of Hwarang :D) Just when I thought this drama couldn't get any better.. Love, LOVE that the drama is touching upon Shilla and shows the king..

Looks like Mo Yong got a new goal and that is to kill Pyeonggang, wondering if that will put a crack into Mo Yong and Go Geon's relationship or maybe leading to the two of them working together since Go Geon wants to bring Pyeonggang and On Dal down. Okay wait, question about Jinheung, was his goal to unify the three kingdom of Korea? I don't know too much about Jinheung (Except what was touched in Hwarang), but I didn't know he wanted to unify Korea?

I knew the whole love letter was a fake out to catch the Queen and Go Won Pyo. My only thing is that I won't be surprised if the two of them manage to squeeze themselves out of this mess... So it looks like Geon Mu is really the King's son and not Go Won Pyo too.

@scribbledjunkie Yes I definitely agree with you about On Dal. I love that Jin reminded Gajin about On Dal and how he really only has her in the palace. Definitely poor On Dal since he is the outcast in the palace. Btw I know that Gajin and On Dal are still pretending that they got married, but at this point, the two of them just need to really get married! (Unless they did already? :blink: with the exchanging of Gajin's mom's necklace)

Also love how the Crown Prince was glaring at On Dal at the whole time haha..He definitely doesn't like On Dal :lol:

Another great two episodes from this drama. Seriously this drama doesn't disappoint as each episode goes by. Love that we haven't had any draggy moments!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ferily said:

Yes I definitely agree with you about On Dal. I love that Jin reminded Gajin about On Dal and how he really only has her in the palace. Definitely poor On Dal since he is the outcast in the palace. Btw I know that Gajin and On Dal are still pretending that they got married, but at this point, the two of them just need to really get married! (Unless they did already? :blink: with the exchanging of Gajin's mom's necklace)

Also love how the Crown Prince was glaring at On Dal at the whole time haha..He definitely doesn't like On Dal

I love that Jin reminded Gajin about On Dal too... she is a great friend...i think she loves Dal best friend ...i hope they'll also be happy...i think Gajin and Dal are married now...they consumate their marriage ...exchanging of Gajin's mom's necklace was as Gajin herself said the beggining of  their shared life as husband and wife

• Like 4

If the prince is not Go Won Pyo’s son, so he’s really her son with the king?

Seems like Geon is really falling for HMY and becoming a real baddie.

The fight between the Chief and PG was:wow2: although we didn’t get a kiss from our otp lol.

i find the crown prince and ondal’s interactions very cute  :lol:

• Like 4

Here Are The Top 5 K-Dramas Of The Month On Viki

Mar 31, 2021
by U. Kim

Another month has flown by! In March, we were blessed with dramas of diverse genres that kept us entertained and binge-watching on. Without further ado, here are the K-dramas that were fan favorites this month on Viki.

River Where the Moon Rises

River-Where-the-Moon-Rises-21-540x540.jp

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between the classic Goguryeo folktale characters Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (Na In Woo). Born a princess, Pyeonggang doubles as the assassin Yeom Ga Jin and dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo. On Dal is a gentle, pure-hearted man who gives his heart to Pyeonggang and even goes against his peace-loving principles in order to protect her. The drama follows Pyeonggang and On Dal’s pure romance and the princess’s epic journey towards power to restore the kingdom to its former glory.

read more https://www.soompi.com/article/1460409wpp/here-are-the-top-5-k-dramas-of-the-month-on-viki

Awesome!!!Seems they are doing well on viki...

• Like 4