[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

This is too cute. :fullofhearts:

I read that the couple name PyeongOn sounds similar to peace. That suits them a lot also. If given a choice, both of them would rather not fight or go to war. But when they have no choice, they will take the responsibility of defending their loved ones and their people. 

B53444-A9-2368-4-A0-B-9-EC4-F4665401-E0-

Spoiler

B41-EFF2-B-DD2-E-482-D-AB47-3-B8-D56-F43
7-F22-B102-FD84-417-D-8-B75-17-D4-E6680-

Credit Victory Contents IG

• Like 2

I fear Go Geon's love & obsession for Pyeonggang will stay until the end, that  he's just using Hae Mo Yong for some  "secret plan". I'm their  shipper can't wait  for their scenes but I don't know why i have this feeling ...i hope i'm wrong...i want a happy end for them and i wish to know more about her ...she is still a mistery...it seems Lord KIM saved her and made her a spy...but who is she?What happened with her parents?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

I still prefer jisoo's portrayal tbh. I still very much remember NIW in mr.queen so it's weird seeing him as on dal 

Hahahaha...

Niw has gd feedback though....

Im planning to watch this after it ends....

Hope to see a gd comparison.

• Like 1

Choi Yoo Hwa And Lee Ji Hoon Lock Eyes With Mysterious Intentions In “River Where The Moon Rises”

Choi Yoo Hwa And Lee Ji Hoon Lock Eyes With Mysterious Intentions In “River Where The Moon Rises”

River Where the Moon Rises” has shared a glimpse of a moment between Choi Yoo Hwaand Lee Ji Hoon!

Spoilers

In the drama, Lee Ji Hoon plays Go Geon, a general who longs for Pyeonggang’s (Kim So Hyun‘s) heart, and Choi Yoo Hwa plays Hae Mo Yong, a powerful woman who chases after Go Geon.

Previously, the two characters tried to figure out each other’s motives. Hae Mo Young shared she wasn’t in love with Go Geon, and Go Geon stated he wasn’t waiting for Pyeonggang. However, neither of them believed each other’s words. Hae Mo Young became confused when Go Geon used her background to threaten her yet took pity on her. Furthermore, he told her he would leave his heart unlocked, and it will be interesting to find out their true feelings for each other.

In the newly released stills, Go Geon and Hae Mo Young get close enough to share a kiss. First, Go Geon burns a mysterious scroll as Hae Mo Young closely watches him. The two enclose the distance between them, and Hae Mo Young’s eyes are teary as she gazes up at Go Geon. Viewers can look forward to how their relationship will progress in the upcoming episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461363wpp/choi-yoo-hwa-and-lee-ji-hoon-lock-eyes-with-mysterious-intentions-in-river-where-the-moon-rises

We already know what you two are going to do.:ohboy2:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

How do you find ji soo's portrayal versus na in woo's portrayal the character on dal?

i'm ok with both...they are great actors...

13 minutes ago, yeli said:

We already know what you two are going to do.

yes... i do hope he will become her ''country'' and that she will be his last love...

2 hours ago, yeli said:

First, Go Geon burns a mysterious scroll as Hae Mo Young closely watches him.

it is Gajin painting that he burns i watched in  ep 13 preview

more scenes from ep 13 ...awesome!!!who were those soldiers?was she prisoner or something?were general Go MEN?Did Gochuga tribe betrayed again?

• Like 4

i have the feeling that General Go and his father betrayed again @shinkeru!!!Maybe they promised they'll join forces but in fact they let Dal and his tribe fight the enemy alone...that was a warning signal they are in danger...father wanted to ruin the Dal tribe and the son wanted Dal dead thinking that he will get Gajin

• Like 3

@andy78 you could be right. They might plan to sabotage Dal and his army. This war would be chaotic. I’m nervous for what will happen. But if this will go with flow in the folktale, I think this war would be when Dal will be victorious and earn his rank and favor as General from the King. Or did he become General before this war?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, shinkeru said:

Or did he become General before this war?

i think after this war...but we will have to watch the episode...he will win by  killing that big man ,their leader \tribe chief...i wonder why was she with those soldiers...seemed from the enemy army or were they general Go guards?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, andy78 said:

i wonder why was she with those soldiers...seemed from the enemy army or were they general Go guards?

Not sure who those soldiers were. Oh I just saw on the clip the soldiers’ helmet had a red thingie on top same as the Northern soldiers.

Seems there was a change in costume from the first episode, that is, if this war would be the flashback from that scene.

FEA933-F4-AEFC-4-DB0-B058-4-EF65-DA0401-

0-A0-D5-DC1-A2-B5-4-FF1-9383-728-EB8-F47
Victory Contents IG

• Like 4
  • Blob 1