[Drama 2021] River Where the Moon Rises, 달이 뜨는 강

elan1

i hope for some updates after today ep ends...wonder what will happen with otp,mom their friends...who will atack the village?GWP?SILLA?You may use the spoiler to hide ...some of our friends  might want to wait and watch it with subtitles...

• Like 2

Huh, did the mother nanny die? From the preview Pyeonggang tells On Dal that she has been using him but he doesn’t care! He tells her that she is his bride and she is the woman he chose, his person :wub:

Wait did something happen in today’s episode where they got married?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ferily said:

Huh, did the mother nanny die? From the preview Pyeonggang tells On Dal that she has been using him but he doesn’t care! He tells her that she is his bride and she is the woman he chose, his person :wub:

We need Eng sub to understand today episode:criesariver:

• Like 2

Spoiler

Spoilers!!

It was Go Won Pyo who ordered soldiers to kill Pyeonggang and Ondal. He found out about the plan to reinstate Sunno tribe. His soldiers also killed the other officials(?) who would appeal for Sunno tribe.

The episode ended with Ondal’s mom/ nanny getting shot. I think she’ll be ok. She was leaving them as she tells Ga Jin her duty as mom is accomplished. She tells Ga Jin to take care of Ondal and that he has an innocent soul. (Not used to violence). But then the last part, he had to kill and defend against the soldiers. It was an emotional scene. 

Go Geon knows that Mo Yong is a Shilla spy. I think he knows she likes him and he is pretending to like her in order to get intel. I think he’s still on Ga Jun’s side. He’s investigating on his own about what is happening. He’s not telling his father everything. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

It was Go Won Pyo who ordered soldiers to kill Pyeonggang and Ondal. He found out about the plan to reinstate Sunno tribe. His soldiers also killed the other officials(?) who would appeal for Sunno tribe.

well he failed!!!he even lost one of his most loyal men...i do hope that jerk is dead!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ferily said:

From the preview Pyeonggang tells On Dal that she has been using him but he doesn’t care! He tells her that she is his bride and she is the woman he chose, his person :wub:

This might have something to do with what Ondal’s mom/nanny told Ga Jin, regarding what Ondal’s father feel about him learning to fight with sword. I think Ga Jin feels guilty that she asked Ondal to do something his father is against and is hurting him. But you’re right, Ondal doesn’t care because he’s not being forced to do it. He’s doing it because he loves Ga Jin :wub:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

Go Geon knows that Mo Yong is a Shilla spy. I think he knows she likes him and he is pretending to like her in order to get intel. I think he’s still on Ga Jun’s side. He’s investigating on his own about what is happening. He’s not telling his father everything. 

Really?I hope his feelings for her will become genuine feelings...he is playing with fire...

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

Really?I hope his feelings for her will become genuine feelings...he is playing with fire...

I hope so too. It will only end with him being hurt if he continues to have feelings for Ga Jin. I would rather that he helps Ga Jin with protecting Goguryeo. And Mo Yong will do the same. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Episodes 12 preview

That preview is killing me. They will be real husband and wife.:omg:

• Like 3

Oh Go Geon you sneaky, sneaky guy! Is it wrong that I found myself smiling at any scenes between him and Mo Yong even though it's pretty obvious he's using her feelings for him to get more intel? With that voice, I can listen to Lee Ji Hoon speak all day.:heart:

I really, really like how resourceful the Princess is. She knows what she wants and what she's doing. I hope she succeeds in taking down Go Won Pyo. 

Wol Gwang seems pretty impressed with how fast Dal was able to adapt... and that's without lessons yet! He's turning out to be a natural and it helped him save his loved ones in the nick of time.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, scribbledjunkie said:

Oh Go Geon you sneaky, sneaky guy! I

i know but have you noticed?there is a scene with Gajin and young Go...he is ready to atack the village and punish the traitors...he warns her that they'll be punished even if she fallows him...

39 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

That preview is killing me. They will be real husband and wife

we all hope there will be more than just a kiss this time!!!

• Like 2

Oh man, what an episode!!! For this drama, I love how the episodes are action packed and I feel like each episode goes by so quickly! 

But On Dal held a sword and fought off Go Won Pyo's men! :fear: He definitely does learn fast...but it seems like On Dal is a bit shocked after fighting the soliders. Btw, does anybody know why the monk told On Dal to "detox"? What is the purpose of him staying in the cave...? I didn't quite understand that part of his training :sweatingbullets: @Breeze Let us hope that Go Won Pyo's man is dead and doesn't appear again in the drama. Bye, bye to him!

So we finally find out the motive of the head of Cheonjubang... He wants to kill the King because the King went after his family and killed his wife and child... Now with the head of Cheonjubang working with Mo Yong, that will be an interesting combo. The assassin head wishes to kill the King, Mo Yong wishes to see the fall of Goguryeo... With her being a Shilla spy, I wonder if she'll stick to her roots. I kind of feel bad for Mo Yong a bit because she clearly does have feelings for Go Geon, but I think it's clear that Go Geon is just using her and doesn't really have any feelings for her..

Now i'm a bit worried about Sunnobu or the Ghost Village because Go Won Pyo is after Pyeonggang and On Dal.. If he is unable to get them two, he will definitely go after the village. Go Won Pyo clearly is in control of the Jega Association and what is going on in the Palace at the moment..

Very exciting episode today and looking forward to tomorrow's episode! Seems like Go Geon is gonna go after the Princess according to the preview. Also @Madu Mita I know right?! I thought Kang Ha Neul was only going to appear in episode 1 but I love how he keeps making an appearance :lol: Kang Haneul definitely wasn't part of the reshoots since all of his scenes happen in the past, so I don't think he would need to come back since he wouldn't have any scenes with Jisoo

• Like 3

Oh, Go Geon may think he is using Mo Yong, but he is so obviously attracted to her the way he looks at her, the way he’s been looking her from day one. He has an obsession with the Princess, that’s all. But with Mo Yong, he so has the hots, and it’s vice versa and I swear this is the ship I will die on in this show.

• Like 3

I really love the development in Ga Jin and On Dal’s relationship. How they support and care for each other. And how attuned they are to each other. :wub:

0346-BF0-E-C404-4-E8-C-9-F70-17-FADBA10-

I still can’t get over that scene when they had to fight off soldiers. Ondal’s reaction was what one would expect from someone who has been “sheltered” and lived as a herb gatherer and hunter. He hunts for food. What happened was traumatic for him. But it’s a necessary experience for him to go through and deal with if he is to become a good leader and protector.

2-A0-F0-D58-D5-B9-4510-BA59-54-CD7-CE28-

All gifs Credit silvertrhee

3 hours ago, ferily said:

Btw, does anybody know why the monk told On Dal to "detox"? What is the purpose of him staying in the cave...?

I hear this often when people need to learn new skills, they need to unlearn what they already know. It’s something one needs to do in order to absorb fully the right things that need to be learned. In Ondal’s case, his master wanted him to clear everything, his mind, body and spirit. All his worries, doubts, essentially everything as he needs to start on a “clear canvas” like a blank slate. I understood it as such and I hope I’m explaining this correctly.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, shinkeru said:

I really love the development in Ga Jin and On Dal’s relationship. How they support and care for each other. And how attuned they are to each other. :wub:

I still can’t get over that scene when they had to fight off soldiers. Ondal’s reaction was what one would expect from someone who has been “sheltered” and lived as a herb gatherer and hunter. He hunts for food. What happened was traumatic for him. But it’s a necessary experience for him to go through and deal with if he is to become a good leader and protector.

All gifs Credit silvertrhee

I hear this often when people need to learn new skills, they need to unlearn what they already know. It’s something one needs to do in order to absorb fully the right things that need to be learned. In Ondal’s case, his master wanted him to clear everything, his mind, body and spirit. All his worries, doubts, essentially everything as he needs to start on a “clear canvas” like a blank slate. I understood it as such and I hope I’m explaining this correctly.:sweatingbullets:

I agree! I forgot to mention that I love On Dal and Ga Jin's relationship. You can just tell that their comfortable with each other and support one another. When On Dal was imagining her telling him that it's okay to give up and to go back home, he IMMEDIATELY knew that's something that she wouldn't say. oh my heart :criesariver: I can't wait to see that passionate kiss scene that we saw in Episode 12 preview :ohboy2:

Also that does make sense! The drama kind of explained it but I was still a bit confused because I was wondering if it also meant that he had to wipe his memories too or something and I was scared haha...

• Like 2
  • Blob 3