[Drama 2021] Undercover, 언더커버

larus

5 hours ago, CA C said:

This season this is best drama for me better than penthouse new season. Will missed the action.

this drama also happens to have the best son of this season from any kdrama from Huh Gak - Under the lonely sky.

So true, really love how they wrote the son's part, and the actor portraying it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Oh wow episode 15 was good but intense.

Just finished EP 1.

Seems promising, will continue to watch at a slow pace.

JJH is father to another abnormal child here, and he was father to Geu-ru in Move to Heaven which

i have finished watching and well recommended.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Just finished EP 1.

Seems promising, will continue to watch at a slow pace.

JJH is father to another abnormal child here, and he was father to Geu-ru in Move to Heaven which

i have finished watching and well recommended.

Nice, hun. It is a good drama, hope you like the next episodes.

• Like 1

Wow, everything that Yeon Soo believed in crashed. How devastating it was. Actually I find her opinionated. At times, she's quick to judge, like she did with her husband. She did not listen to the other side when she learned about her husband's identity. She just became cold and distant. You can feel that she'd rather he disappear from their lives.

But when she received the voice recording from IHR, she did not want to accept it, just because it's a slander to the person whose ideology she embraced fully. It's a good thing her husband believes that she can turn things around. Aside from the fact that she learned he was stabbed, and later shot, she does not know the extent of the risks her husband took to keep her and their children safe, and help her stay in office.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, reddragon said:

Actually I find her opinionated. At times, she's quick to judge, like she did with her husband. [...]

But when she received the voice recording from IHR, she did not want to accept it, just because it's a slander to the person whose ideology she embraced fully. 

Actually I don't think so.  Yeon Soo's reaction are true, honest, and quite realistic imo.  There were many signs that Jung Hyun was acting weird (i.e. on the way to the beach where Jung Hyun sort of broke down from a call (Yeon Soo witnessed that), to the police officer asking Jung Hyun's name and Jung Hyun freezed up and was extremely nervous).  All those times, Yeon Soo chose to ignore and denied something's wrong.  It was until she witnessed a woman hugging him that she got really upset and hurt and angry.  As she calmed down, she recollected herself and began to realize, may be, just may be, there's something that Jung Hyun is struggling.  She even encouraged Jung Hyun to be honest with her and share his struggles with her and Jung Hyun agreed to that.  Then came this sudden crash of reality that he's not who he is and sadly enough has the name she's come to learn as a suspect Lee Seok Gyu.  Everything about him is a lie (and remember, he did promise her to be honest with her and he failed miserably).  The way she reacted is quite natural and realistic here, because the man she loves becomes the man she's most suspicious of.  Of course she's angry, of course she doesn't want to have anything to do with him.  This is the love of her life and this is all a lie to her.  We can see her struggles, she's devastated, depressed to the point that she found it difficult to breath because she knows deep within she still loves this man.  Luckily, Ko Yoon-joo gave her that advice (which I truely appreciate she did) that she should focus on what her husband gave up to be with her, she willingly took that advice.  And we know the rest too, she forgave her husband and accepted him.  It was time for Jung Hyun (well ... Seok Gyu) to accept who he really is.  I think this is beautiful, i think it's Yeon Soo's acceptance of him made Seok Gyu found his true self back.

As for Kim Tae Yeol's true ideology (justifying it's okay to sacrifice someone for a greater cause) not aligning with Yeon Soo's.  I, too, think her reaction is realistic.  She just couldn't believe this so her first reaction was denial. After spending just one sleepless night and with Jung Hyun's talk of encouragement, she regained her composure and accepted who Kim tae Yeol truly is and acknowledge she is not him and does not share his ideals.

• Like 3

On 6/12/2021 at 11:50 AM, Prettysup said:

So, is sacrificing some lives for the 'greater good' considered a noble cause? Isn't Im Hyung-rak killing ppl for the sake of the country too? How about those ppl who sacrificed some lives to develop some great cures or vaccines, are they justified in doing so? 

It will be great if we can save everyone always. But life is not a fairytale.

If in the hospital available only 1 doctor and he has several patients in a critical conditions, he will chose anyway. he cant save them all. Will he sacrifice someone's life? He will. It's a common sense.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2021 at 3:57 PM, reddragon said:

Actually I find her opinionated. At times, she's quick to judge, like she did with her husband. She did not listen to the other side when she learned about her husband's identity. She just became cold and distant. You can feel that she'd rather he disappear from their lives.

I can understand Yeon Soo's feeling at that, to find a man she love and has been living with all those years has another identity she was hurt and thinking what else was he hiding.

On 6/15/2021 at 7:10 AM, my0t1 said:

It was until she witnessed a woman hugging him that she got really upset and hurt and angry. 

wo! i'm sure any woman would be upset, hurt and angry if she finds another woman hugging her man!

On 6/15/2021 at 7:10 AM, my0t1 said:

As for Kim Tae Yeol's true ideology (justifying it's okay to sacrifice someone for a greater cause) not aligning with Yeon Soo's.  I, too, think her reaction is realistic.  She just couldn't believe this so her first reaction was denial. After spending just one sleepless night and with Jung Hyun's talk of encouragement, she regained her composure and accepted who Kim tae Yeol truly is and acknowledge she is not him and does not share his ideals.

I recollect what IHR said to YS at his hospital bed, "You can't change anything no matter what you do" indeed what he said is true. There will always be crooks no matter what laws you put in place.  No one person can change the world but there is still hope with more people like YS and CDW 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2021 at 6:21 PM, airgelaal said:

It will be great if we can save everyone always. But life is not a fairytale.

If in the hospital available only 1 doctor and he has several patients in a critical conditions, he will chose anyway. he cant save them all. Will he sacrifice someone's life? He will. It's a common sense.

But in this case he was sacrificing a life for a chance to speak with the President. I would not classify it as common sense here.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 5:11 AM, Prettysup said:

But in this case he was sacrificing a life for a chance to speak with the President. I would not classify it as common sense here.

I think here it was a selfish choice.

But sometimes you have to sacrifice someone for the 'greater good'. It's cruel and unfair for those people, but you have to do it.