Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

3 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I was waiting for WDH to post a shaved head photo but this photo with LMH hugging and rubbing his shaved head is the best LOL!

I agree wholeheartedly. :D They have good rapport/bromance.

Do Hwan seems to be an easy-going, easy to be friend with type. YSJ also says he's become friend with Do Hwan.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

omg i'm still dying from all the cuteness. 

@syntyche thank you for sharing! 

@annannh18k i think they are probably together now cos they posted like minutes apart? i'm imagining them sitting on the sofa together and posting it at the same time LOL!. 

ARGH TOO CUTE TO HANDLE. 

@SCSfanz Hahaha the difference in their posting time is just a minute. If they are really sitting on the sofa together and posting it just like you had imagined, that will be so cute! I love their bromance.

Hope that WDH will post something before he checks in for his military.

• Love 1

Best of luck unbreakable sword in MS:heart4:  Thank you being a good friend to our LMH.  

It will seem like a long time, but keep yourself busy and it will pass quickly.  Any friend of LMH's is a friend of ours:heart:

• Love 7

39 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Hahaha the difference in their posting time is just a minute. If they are really sitting on the sofa together and posting it just like you had imagined, that will be so cute! I love their bromance.

Hope that WDH will post something before he checks in for his military.

@annannh18k i hope so too! once he wakes up tomorrow he'll be off. :bawling:

26 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I didnt even know there was the scene when LG said...  ''Hey, Unbreakable Sword''...0:52  :D:wub:

@rocher22 i haven't noticed that too, i'm going to start my rewatch this week . many more unnoticed details to discover haha. 

12 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Best of luck unbreakable sword in MS:heart4:  Thank you being a good friend to our LMH.  

It will seem like a long time, but keep yourself busy and it will pass quickly.  Any friend of LMH's is a friend of ours:heart:

@CarolynH yay!!!! Cheers to their bromance,  i'm so glad that LG/ JY are real! 

the-king-5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Aww I’m loving Minhwan / Jo Gon bromance. If this is WDH’s last post before entering military, this is a very heartwarming moment to leave with his fans. Hopefully he posts when he’s on vacation! Does anyone know if they can take their phones with them into military If they’re serving active duty?

thank you @syntyche for posting the actual photos!! Don’t know how to find the photos from non-Instagram sources! Does it seem like WDH is wearing a black ring or something on his finger in the photo where he’s kissing the baby. Hehe I never noticed that he wore jewellery! 

and I agree - so cute that LMH and WDH posted at the same time!! Friendship goals... Maybe next time they meet will be at an awards ceremony where they both win awards??! :transforms:

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/lee-min-ho-visits-king-eternal-monarch-co-star-woo-do-hwan-latter-heads-military-training-546986 

ps WDH with a shaved head is still a hot cutie. 

• Love 5

6 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters  I am with you as well. I don't think I'll give him another look too. HAHAHAHAHAHA. In fact, I didn't pay him a lot of attention at the beginning of TKEM other than acknowledging he did so well in his role, until very much later that I realized he is not only good at acting but he actually looked so good himself.

All of JY's annoyed scenes are actually hilarious; those suppressed feelings in him that could not be vented yet shown on his face... hahahaha. But I think he didn't even smile once in KOC (prior to episode 7)?

I am also prepared for the forum to be quieter now...

@annannh18kAt first, I was paying attention to LMH getting on his riding outfit and then that moment when WDH's came on the scene to grab that tailor's hand, I WAS LIKE WHERE HAS HE BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!

tenor.gif?itemid=9057153

I dont know what I'm more in love with, WDH's looks or WDH's acting skills haha. Actually JY did smile once before ep 7!! He smiled in the first episode right after LG won the rowing competition:

81fc0bee784b040611647f7b56ed9ef227997f98

Also when he first met MSA, his eyes lit up:

39b575881b64222da12f69292b4b0a96c0536123

Compared to his normal cold eyes and hard stare:

Spoiler

tenor-15929954928991010208638.gif

Basically this should why WDH should get an award for his acting, he can express his emotions with such control of his mouth and eyes! 

I dont think it'll be quieter per say! At least I hope not lol!!! We need to offer each other emotional support to get through the next 1 year and 5 months haha!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lee Min Ho Shares Affectionate Photo With Woo Do Hwan Ahead Of His Enlistment

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan showed off their close friendship in a new photo!

Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan recently worked together in the SBS drama “The King: Eternal Monarch.” Lee Min Ho played Lee Gon, the emperor of an alternate-universe Korea, while Woo Do Hwan played dual roles as the emperor’s bodyguard in one universe and an ordinary public service worker in another.

EcJ_I3yU0AE53Ta?format=jpg&name=small

On July 5, Lee Min Ho shared a photo of the two actors embracing with Woo Do Hwan’s head shaved for his upcoming enlistment. In the caption, he wrote, “Yeong, I hope that now you can become the best shooter in the field.” Yeong is the name of Woo Do Hwan’s bodyguard character in the drama.

Woo Do Hwan shared the same photo on his own Instagram and wrote, “I will go and come back, Your Majesty.”

Woo Do Hwan is set to enlist as an active-duty soldier on July 6.

EcJ_I36UwAc3iIr?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.soompi.com/article/1411037wpp/lee-min-ho-shares-affectionate-photo-with-woo-do-hwan-ahead-of-his-enlistment

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

@Ava Jo

He wears a ring here too...

aww thanks @rocher22 very observant!! Wonder if it means anything hehe

Here’s a close up from the hairdressers baby’s insta account so cute, look how he’s grabbing WDH’s finger... posting link here until someone can post the actual pic...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCSADq9pef7/?igshid=1vmiyx7sain1t

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Ava Jo, granting your request since it's WDH's special day :)

cr: woodohwan2017

f0f8LWy.jpg

Woo Do Hwan and Lee Min Ho Share A Sweet Parting Ahead Of Do Hwan’s Enlistment

IT WAS A BITTER-SWEET MOMENT FOR THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH FANS AS WOO DO HWAN AND LEE MIN HO BID FAREWELL!

Just one day before his enlistment, Woo Do Hwan shared a sentimental post on his Instagram account. The actor reunited with his fellow onscreen and real-life friend, Lee Min Ho. The pair can be seen embracing at a beauty shop in Seoul, as Min Ho fondly pats Do Hwan’s fresh buzz cut.

EcJ_zHNU4AAEy2P?format=jpg&name=small

The actor captioned the post, “I’ll be back, Your Majesty”. By doing so, Do Hwan sentimentally recalled the pair’s time together on the beloved Netflix drama The King: Eternal Monarch. The show recently aired its finale in June. The actors’ characters, Emperor Lee Gon and Jo Yeong, shared a heart-warming friendship that left many viewers glued to their screens.

Furthermore, Woo Do Hwan’s impressive task of portraying Jo Yeong as well as his doppelganger Jo Eun Seob, made the actor a standout in the drama.

Woo Do Hwan’s military enlistment begins July 6. Though many fans may miss the actor dearly, they can surely await his return by re-watching The King: Eternal Monarch.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/woo-do-hwan-lee-min-ho-sweet-parting/

• Love 3

10 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@annannh18kAt first, I was paying attention to LMH getting on his riding outfit and then that moment when WDH's came on the scene to grab that tailor's hand, I WAS LIKE WHERE HAS HE BEEN ALL OF MY LIFE?!

I dont know what I'm more in love with, WDH's looks or WDH's acting skills haha. Actually JY did smile once before ep 7!! He smiled in the first episode right after LG won the rowing competition:

Also when he first met MSA, his eyes lit up:

Compared to his normal cold eyes and hard stare:

Reveal hidden contents

Basically this should why WDH should get an award for his acting, he can express his emotions with such control of his mouth and eyes! 

I dont think it'll be quieter per say! At least I hope not lol!!! We need to offer each other emotional support to get through the next 1 year and 5 months haha!

@SweetButters Oh, that means you are already smitten at his VERY first appearance in TKEM! Hahahaha. 

Hahahaha. I was in love with his acting first and now him. Hahahaha.

Oh you are right! Thank you for reminding me of that smile he has when LG won the race. Awww, when he smiled at that time I thought his smile is pretty cute since he has been cool most of the time. And I supposed the next time he smiled is the very awkward one when Nari said he is weird hahahahaha.

Woah, now that you put his those GIFs side by side (or rather top and bottom), I can distinguish the difference in his gazes when he is facing SA and also when he is looking at something else. :heart:

Yes we need to get through the next 1.5 years together! Hwaiting!

Woah, all of you, your eyes are sharp to see he is wearing a ring! :hushed:

Their bromance is adorable. All they did was just posting pictures in their IG and articles are released all over. I am so happy.

GonJo couple is official, like what @SCSfanz has posted. :lol:

It's D day! He is going to enlist quietly but I hope we will get some posts of him, maybe from his friends or family. 

• LOL 1