Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Finally...our Captain Jo with the sword...beautiful...:wub:

I like the light and shadows in this picture...

@rocher22 Oh yea it was @SCSfanz who came up with the idea!! If there's anything you ever want me to create,  just lmk and I can try to make it hahha!!

OMG I love that scene too!!! It almost has like some sort of vintage feel or filter look to it haha!!

• Like 1

it felt like he's been away for sooooooo long although it's only a week! I am coping by watching his dramas and looking at his photos. And this forum helps! :love::heart:

19 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

Was going through old TKEM BTS clips last night.. I didn’t realise Maximus bit or nibbled WDH when they were filing that scene in Haeundae where ES gets shot! And right after the director yells cut, WDH leaps up and tells Maximus that it hurt! So cute. He’s such a good sport! 

17 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

Yeah i dunno if Maximus bit or nudged WDH , it's so funny and cute hahha. he was totally shocked! LOL!. That smart horse knew who was "down" and needed to be saved HAHAHHAHA! 

10 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SCSfanz LOL yeah he was totally shocked - and then LMH patted Maximus like, don’t blame him, the horse was just concerned about you! TOO CUTE

@Ava Jo @SCSfanz I keep replaying and watched that BTS scene and I never failed to laugh each and everytime I rewatched it. WDH is so shocked at Maximus biting/nudging his hand that he wanted to get up and run instinctively, only to have LMH holds him down from running away. I agree, it is too cute!

==========

I met up with my sister over the weekend and had a brief conversation on TKEM. Naturally the conversation shifts to WDH about how good his acting is. She didn't know about WDH until TKEM.

Here's a part of our conversation I wanted to share:

Me: Did you watch Divine Fury? [I have not, by the way]

Sis (finds it weird that I would ask that when we were talking about WDH): Yes, but in my opinion, the guy playing the evil role stands out more.

Me: Don't you know who is playing that?

Sis (stares at me): Wait. WHAT? WDH?

Me: Yep.

Sis (shifts to look at her husband in disbelief): I've told you that guy who plays JY/ES in TKEM is soooooo familiar! No wonder!

I can only laugh at her. I talked a bit more about WDH and I did not know if I somehow converted her to be a fan of WDH. My sister isn't someone that would openly admit who she's a fan of, but she said she will look out for WDH's projects now. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz ME TOO!!! Here's to hoping that happens in 2020 :love:!!

@rocher22 Thankies !!!! The visuals of them together are just amazing !!!!!!! 

I just did this semi subtle oil painting look on WDH:

@SweetButters i think you meant 2022? HAHAHHA. 

9 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

thanks @rocher22 and @SCSfanz! Was just wondering coz I noticed WDH referred to KGE as noona but not KYJ (and they’re both older than him - in fact KYJ is older than KGE I think!) although to be fair, I don’t think I’ve seen any interview where the cast talk about nari / SA 

@SCSfanz LOL yeah he was totally shocked - and then LMH patted Maximus like, don’t blame him, the horse was just concerned about you! TOO CUTE

@Ava Jo i don't recall any interviews / off screen interaction between and KYJ so i can't say for sure. 

I started my rewatch of TKEM (now at ep2) omg i can't stop staring at maximus. So beautiful :( i want to kidnap that horse. 

• LOL 1

So my stalking butt has been sniffing around for any pics of our egg baby on IG and it seems that members from the WDH’s infantry division have been active on IG! Several have been posting group pics of them with their bunker mates. However, WDH has not shown up in any of their group pics yet lol. 

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters i think you meant 2022? HAHAHHA.

@SCSfanz HAHAHAHA !! Oops that’s what I meant haha!!!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

So my stalking butt has been sniffing around for any pics of our egg baby on IG and it seems that members from the WDH’s infantry division have been active on IG! Several have been posting group pics of them with their bunker mates. However, WDH has not shown up in any of their group pics yet lol. 

@SCSfanz HAHAHAHA !! Oops that’s what I meant haha!!!

@SweetButters LOL how do you even know who are the members from his infantry division??? :hushed:

3 hours ago, annannh18k said:

it felt like he's been away for sooooooo long although it's only a week! I am coping by watching his dramas and looking at his photos. And this forum helps! :love::heart:

@Ava Jo @SCSfanz I keep replaying and watched that BTS scene and I never failed to laugh each and everytime I rewatched it. WDH is so shocked at Maximus biting/nudging his hand that he wanted to get up and run instinctively, only to have LMH holds him down from running away. I agree, it is too cute!

==========

I met up with my sister over the weekend and had a brief conversation on TKEM. Naturally the conversation shifts to WDH about how good his acting is. She didn't know about WDH until TKEM.

Here's a part of our conversation I wanted to share:

Me: Did you watch Divine Fury? [I have not, by the way]

Sis (finds it weird that I would ask that when we were talking about WDH): Yes, but in my opinion, the guy playing the evil role stands out more.

Me: Don't you know who is playing that?

Sis (stares at me): Wait. WHAT? WDH?

Me: Yep.

Sis (shifts to look at her husband in disbelief): I've told you that guy who plays JY/ES in TKEM is soooooo familiar! No wonder!

I can only laugh at her. I talked a bit more about WDH and I did not know if I somehow converted her to be a fan of WDH. My sister isn't someone that would openly admit who she's a fan of, but she said she will look out for WDH's projects now. :lol:

@annannh18k hahahah his legs were like wriggling on the ground and LMH was like WHAT WHAT WHAT??? LOL i wish we could have seen WDH's face LOL. 

Tha'ts funny cos i had a similiar conversation with a friend. I was telling her about TKEM and trying to get her to watch it.Was telling her about the bodyguard and she went to google it. She said she remembered him from Divine Fury cos his character left an impression on her (also cos he looked too damn hot) lol.  I was like, YEP that's him! 

• LOL 4

New Pics from WDH's ELLE Photoshoot!!! :love:

7GsWM4V.png

59 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters LOL how do you even know who are the members from his infantry division??? :hushed:

@SCSfanz So first I search under IG places for Cherwon then I searched for Gangwon then eventually I arrived to the location 15th infantry division in a bunch of Korean symbols hahahah. So then I click on that and see a bunch of guys in military uniforms and I was like ding ding I hit the right spot hahah. Then I look at all the guys who tagged that location along with further clicking what other hashtags they have hahaha. For a minute I thought it was WDH in one of the photos, but its probably not him lol? It was hard to tell bc the guy in the pic had his eyes closed haha. He did however have WDH lips haha. It was a process I tell you haha!!! 

Well at least we know our egg baby does have internet connection hahah!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, SweetButters said:

New Pics from WDH's ELLE Photoshoot!!! :love:

@SCSfanz So first I search under IG places for Cherwon then I searched for Gangwon then eventually I arrived to the location 15th infantry division in a bunch of Korean symbols hahahah. So then I click on that and see a bunch of guys in military uniforms and I was like ding ding I hit the right spot hahah. Then I look at all the guys who tagged that location along with further clicking what other hashtags they have hahaha. For a minute I thought it was WDH in one of the photos, but its probably not him lol? It was hard to tell bc the guy in the pic had his eyes closed haha. He did however have WDH lips haha. It was a process I tell you haha!!! 

LOL @SweetButters omg I LOVE this HAHAH I will try the stalk on insta later today. So it seems they DO have their phones while they’re in the boot camp training! I think I also read somewhere that the Korean military was thinking of shortening the enlistment period due to covid concerns? Fingers crossed! 

ps. He is looking MIGHTY FINE in that Elle photo. He’s maturing nicely into a man hehehehe 

@annannh18k HAHA your conversation with your sister is so funny! It’s probably undisputed now that WDH is a scene stealer.. whether he’s a good or bad guy, main character or support character... so hopefully it’s his time to be leading man already!! Oh yeh, People seem to ignore that he was technically “lead” in Tempted?  (I haven’t watched it though). Although I wouldn’t mind WDH and LMH as co-leads in some sort of bromance action film hehe. I miss seeing the WDH/LMH friendship. 

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote images thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Here's a link for anyone that wants to buy the latest ELLE August with WDH in it:

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/91185176

Also here's another EXA promo vid that was just released with WDH (Eng Subs Included in Vid):

3 minutes ago, Ava Jo said:

LOL @SweetButters omg I LOVE this HAHAH I will try the stalk on insta later today. So it seems they DO have their phones while they’re in the boot camp training! I think I also read somewhere that the Korean military was thinking of shortening the enlistment period due to covid concerns? Fingers crossed! 

ps. He is looking MIGHTY FINE in that Elle photo. He’s maturing nicely into a man hehehehe 

@Ava Jo YAY!!!! Haha yea they do !!!! So I guess it has to do more with WDH's agency that he doesnt

post while on military duty. Like Ive seen other actors or singers post every few weeks on their IG, but for WDH its either his agency or his own personal decision to not do so, which is understandable. 

OMG I AM CROSSING MY FINGERS SO HARD RIGHT NOW !!!!! Some celebs have been released really early bc of covid so here's to hoping our baby gets out early !!!! :heart:

Yea he really is looking soooooo fine !!! Can't wait to see all the other photos of him !!! 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

wow...its clear who is WDHs true fan here...:hwaiting:

Im proud of myself when I find some Dohwans old picture...embarrassing...hahaha...:lol:

:heart:

Ec3y9cvU4AE0oOM?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Love 2

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

wow...its clear who is WDHs true fan here...

Im proud of myself when I find some Dohwans old picture...embarrassing...hahaha...:lol:

:heart:

@rocher22Tehehehehhe :doggie:!! Haha I already found the site too where you can find the address of the place where the recruits will be stationed at haha. Just have to wait another few weeks for WDH to finish his training and then it should show where he will be at haha. So fans can write him letters haha!!

Awwww every bit always counts !!! Im proud of you !! :heart4:

Edited by Sushimi
Please do not quote gif emojis thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k hahahah his legs were like wriggling on the ground and LMH was like WHAT WHAT WHAT??? LOL i wish we could have seen WDH's face LOL. 

Tha'ts funny cos i had a similiar conversation with a friend. I was telling her about TKEM and trying to get her to watch it.Was telling her about the bodyguard and she went to google it. She said she remembered him from Divine Fury cos his character left an impression on her (also cos he looked too damn hot) lol.  I was like, YEP that's him! 

@SCSfanz Hahahahahah I saw his legs as well! It shows how desperate he is in wanting to leave in middle of the shooting! Hahahaha. I wanted to see his face too but too bad we only get a glimpse of his struggle so far away, but that's hilarious enough. Hahahaha.

Our baby really leaves impression in all roles he took up. :love: Good thing your friend remembers him! My sister will never know that's WDH if I did not bring that up (and she'll keep guessing where she has seen WDH at forever). <_<

I have recommended Mad Dog to my sister and I said I'll watch My Country later on and she was like, "sageuk?! :scream:". Hahahaha. Her reaction is just the same as I did a while back. She's scared of sageuk dramas too. :lol:

1 hour ago, Ava Jo said:

@annannh18k HAHA your conversation with your sister is so funny! It’s probably undisputed now that WDH is a scene stealer.. whether he’s a good or bad guy, main character or support character... so hopefully it’s his time to be leading man already!! Oh yeh, People seem to ignore that he was technically “lead” in Tempted?  (I haven’t watched it though). Although I wouldn’t mind WDH and LMH as co-leads in some sort of bromance action film hehe. I miss seeing the WDH/LMH friendship. 

@Ava Jo Hahahaha. WDH is a scene stealer indeed, I totally agree with that. He really shines in all the roles he took. Haha, I wouldn't mind either! I love his bromance with LMH and I wanted to see more as well. 

Oh yes, he is lead in Tempted. I really like him in that drama. Swoon.

@SweetButters wow, your search and research capability for our baby's news in military is amazing! Two thumbs up (and my toes too!) for you. :kiss_wink:

And not forgetting the photoshop+ artworks too. :D

@rocher22 I am proud of you too! His old photos... umm... :sweat_smile:  well, he looked way hotter and much better now. He grew up well. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz Hahahahahah I saw his legs as well! It shows how desperate he is in wanting to leave in middle of the shooting! Hahahaha. I wanted to see his face too but too bad we only get a glimpse of his struggle so far away, but that's hilarious enough. Hahahaha.

Our baby really leaves impression in all roles he took up. :love: Good thing your friend remembers him! My sister will never know that's WDH if I did not bring that up (and she'll keep guessing where she has seen WDH at forever). <_<

I have recommended Mad Dog to my sister and I said I'll watch My Country later on and she was like, "sageuk?! :scream:". Hahahaha. Her reaction is just the same as I did a while back. She's scared of sageuk dramas too. :lol:

@Ava Jo Hahahaha. WDH is a scene stealer indeed, I totally agree with that. He really shines in all the roles he took. Haha, I wouldn't mind either! I love his bromance with LMH and I wanted to see more as well. 

Oh yes, he is lead in Tempted. I really like him in that drama. Swoon.

@SweetButters wow, your search and research capability for our baby's news in military is amazing! Two thumbs up (and my toes too!) for you. :kiss_wink:

@rocher22 I am proud of you too! His old photos... umm... :sweat_smile:  well, he looked way hotter and much better now. He grew up well. :lol:

@annannh18k Imagine he has his eyes closed and then something BIG bit or nudge you or whatever, LOL if i were him i think i would have screamed and wormed my way out of there. :joy:

Nooo why is she scared of sageuk? Because of all the blood and gore? hahahaha

i actually thought he was co lead in my country too (at least it felt like it when i watched it) but i think someone clarified that his position in the poster suggested that he was 2nd lead. 

I just finished first 2 episodes of TKEM rewatch and it sure feels like there's alot more WDH than i initially thought. Maybe cos i was only looking for JY but didn't know ES was also WDH when i first watched the drama.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Tehehe been on a photoshop roll lately :joy::

fNDeOXB.png

14 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@annannh18k Thankies !!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 3

13 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18k Imagine he has his eyes closed and then something BIG bit or nudge you or whatever, LOL if i were him i think i would have screamed and wormed my way out of there. :joy:

Nooo why is she scared of sageuk? Because of all the blood and gore? hahahaha

i actually thought he was co lead in my country too (at least it felt like it when i watched it) but i think someone clarified that his position in the poster suggested that he was 2nd lead. 

I just finished first 2 episodes of TKEM rewatch and it sure feels like there's alot more WDH than i initially thought. Maybe cos i was only looking for JY but didn't know ES was also WDH when i first watched the drama.

@SCSfanz Hahahahaha. I think that's exactly what happened to him! Also, when he opened his eyes, he finds a horse staring at him at such close proximity - of course the instinct is to run. So I won't find your reaction to that surprising because I would too. Hahaha. 

She is scared of the amount of dramas in sageuk. Tears and killing people are part of a sageuk package so she usually try to avoid it. Hahaha. Besides, I am not sure if she is ready for WDH's role's ending so...

We kept forgetting that ES is also WDH, and the fact that we are always looking out for the cooler one makes us forget about the bubbly one. Hahahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@SCSfanz @annannh18k hahaha I also rewatch episodes of TKEM so many times that I think I know all the parts where JY or ES appear... until I saw one of @rocher22’s photos of JY galloping on his horse at checkpoint 4 after LG (Who was at checkpoint 6) the first time LG chased after Luna in episode 1. I was like omg, missed that was WDH! So thanks @rocher22 :kiss_wink:

JY and ES actually get a lot of screen time cumulatively in TKEM, except in eP 11. It’s incredible how WDH can look so different as ES!  

I searched jo-yeong in tumblr and came across this - seems like someone (Seung-A) created a jogon jogon insta account, lol it’s so funny! 

https://swiftletinthecloud.tumblr.com/post/623499692825886720/title-a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-words-but-do 

the excerpts under it are funny too, not sure if this is fanfic or if not appropriate to share here, if so, will delete! 

so guys, should we prepare ourselves for no WDH insta post updates until Jan 2022? I still look at his Instagram hopefully... hehe. I guess he’s not permitted to take part in any entertainment activities while he’s doing his military service?

@SweetButters I tried your insta stalk with the tag / place location.  HHAHA. I also couldn’t find any pics with WDH in them. I’m Still so impressed with the ingenuity of your stalking skills!!  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Only thing I hated is that we didnt get to see him more in TKEM lol. I finally figured out the problem with TKEM! Usually in a show, they dont solely focus on the main couple, but instead also develop the supporting characters' story and romance more too. And this was the problem, they didnt develop WDH's characters' story more. WDH's chemistry with KYJ was 10x better than the main in my opinion! I kept wanting more of it, but sadly we didnt get as much as we had hoped. WDH and KYJ's acting and chemistry was like a nice cold drink on a hot summer day haha! So refreshing !! Maybe I'm biased because I'm a WDH snail member, but he was the best part of TKEM lol. 

Also, in the scenes where JY was pretending to be ES, did he switch to his Busan accent? Like on the multiple occasions when he was speaking to Nari as ES? I didn't know this, but WDH apparently took on a Busan accent in "Save Me" too!

2 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters I tried your insta stalk with the tag / place location.  HHAHA. I also couldn’t find any pics with WDH in them. I’m Still so impressed with the ingenuity of your stalking skills!!  

@Ava Jo Haha yea its like so tricky haha!! You have to go through multiple hashtags haha! Don't worry Ill be on the lookout haha!! 

Speaking of fanfic, here's some really good ones:

Part1

Part2

Part3

^I dont usually read fanfic, but this one is so good and plus it includes tons of pics of WDH lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Here's the mailing address for WDH while he's in the military :love::

Also you can download this app called "The Camp" which you can send letters electronically! 

See link for instructions !!

I just realized that I dont know what to write...:unsure:

I'd just like to write...baby, honey, sweety...but thats a little stupid...:lol:

:wub:

img.gif?original

• Like 1
  • LOL 1