Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

I think Netflix is sending me messages

I opened the app today to aimlessly browse and poke around, until I inevitably watch one of the same five shows over and over again, and what the hell do I see FRONT AND CENTER but WDH in My Country.

I found my new weekend activity. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I think Netflix is sending me messages

I opened the app today to aimlessly browse and poke around, until I inevitably watch one of the same five shows over and over again, and what the hell do I see FRONT AND CENTER but WDH in My Country.

I found my new weekend activity. 

@AgentQuake HAHAHAHHAHAHAH ITS A SIGN !!!!!!!! Also according to that recent Japanese interview with WDH, "My Country" comes out in blue ray and DVD lol so if you like him a lot in it, you can buy the br/dvd set haha!

1 minute ago, rocher22 said:

I enjoyed reading that WDHs  interview...

He looks so adorable in this video for Kstyle...

@rocher22 Right?!!! It was so long, but included so much info !!! I'm hoping that after he enlists, the Kstyle mag will also release an interview of him talking about his role in TKEM. He really does look so adorbs in the vid ! Love it !!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

Aww is this true! How cute if it is..

WDH’s Insta story is of some sort of present from his fans?? Such a sweet happy smile!!  Also he has already liked KYJ’s post lol

@SCSfanz Haha I noticed his teary eyes too - he did it again when LG called him after he returned from time travel. JY is so devoted to the king, awww hes like a puppy in those scenes... and then so bad@ ss in other scenes.. sigh. 

@SweetButters  sorry to cut your post short, LOL that’s hilarious, you can see WDH in the reflection?!! As in, he’s physically at the train station when he took the photo?!! I can’t see it!!

@SweetButtersHow do you even see his reflection in that photo OMG. LOL!

@Ava Jo and another scene where LG was at the hospital. JY was looking at him like a worried puppy hahah. 

1 hour ago, annannh18k said:

@Ava Jo Hahahah I think it is very unlikely we can cut down on the obsession (at least for a moment). I end up watching Tempted because I need more of him. I will be watching his other projects soon. @SweetButters and @SCSfanz have recommended both My Country and Mad Dog so I will get on it later on.

HAHAHAHA. It felt like a tease. After watching it, it is like 'yep, you saw just my bruise (ahem, more than just a 'bruise') if you want more please watch it at my other dramas' hahahahahah.

Oh it didn't occur to me that JY could have dodge it since he is quick to react. Now that makes sense. Haha.

I feel that I had missed out a lot of these subtle head tilts and only recognizing some. Maybe I need to pay attention at my rewatch hahaha.

@SCSfanz Hahaha, maybe the PM's role in ROK indeed is just to shoot JY and let us see the chest scene. :joy:

Actually, I read it some where that WDH actually learnt Busan dialect some time back for a role. I think it is for Save Me? I don't remember. So I don't think he specifically has to learn more for the role of ES.

Or maybe, they wrote the role of ES fitting for WDH since he knows the dialect so they make ES's character from Busan? But this is just my opinion because I personally feel WDH fits like a glove for it. Or maybe I am wrong about ES's accent is too strong for someone from Busan? :neutral: 

1 hour ago, annannh18k said:

Sorry I forgot to reply to this. :sweat_smile:

@SCSfanz I just recalled ES got shot in KOC when he protected LG but we didn't get to see his back either! Hahahahah.

I think that is how WDH wanted to portray JY and let the viewers know that this guy is stoic but still has feelings and expressions - and we just need to see it from his face. I wanted WDH to get an award as well, but since he is going to military, I think I will be happy with the thought of him just getting nominated. You know the sad part? This is not on TVN but it is SBS, means there's drama awards... :(

I agree that Episode 16 falls short of expectation. There's some plot holes there as well. At the end of the episode I just realized all that I've watched technically did not happen. I think one of the very few scenes that I like from the episode is LG and JY entering the place in slow-mo (hahahahahah) and... every bit of WDH's appearance. Hahahahaha.

Also, in some ways, I think ES plays a role in JY/MSA relationship (albeit tiny), and JY did the same to ES/Nari. But since they went back to 1994 to fix it, what JY did for ES/Nari no longer exists.

Huh? There's novel????

@annannh18k i see what the director did there. WDH you need to show your body, let me think how... and he randomly throws in the PM scene, which is why it made no sense to the story LOL. 

I think maybe ES' body is not supposed to be as muscular, so no reason to show?  If it's JY , maybe he would be stubborn and refuse to go to the hospital and he'd be like "i'll just check it in the mirror" HAHHAHAA

In save me he used Daegu dialect. This guy is amazing lol. 

you brought out a good point, ES went straight in for a hug when he saw MSA. that could have given MSA some courage to approach JY when he got back to his own world, that is, if time did not reset. Maybe flute boy decided to just give JY/MSA an alternate ending,

Yeah! apparently there's a novel that was published yesterday if i remember the date correctly. i read the synopsis and there were untold stories. these must have not made the cut for the drama. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

New Video WDH did for Kstyle ! I have no clue what's he saying lol. Maybe @SCSfanz can help translate?

And this new video for another Japanese Magazine!

@Ava Jo Haha yea, you just have to zoom in to see his reflection hahah !!!

1st video he was introducing my country and also his character nam sun ho and his relationship with Hwi. and he hopes that people will tune in and support the drama, seems like it's only now being promoted in japan? 

2nd video was just saying "please show alot of support for my country and some homepage", i'm assuming it's the japanese tv/magazine homepage.

• Thanks 3

• SCSfanz changed the title to Woo Do Hwan - 우도환 , 禹棹奂 , ウ·ドファン
31 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButtersHow do you even see his reflection in that photo OMG. LOL!

@Ava Jo and another scene where LG was at the hospital. JY was looking at him like a worried puppy hahah. 

@annannh18k i see what the director did there. WDH you need to show your body, let me think how... and he randomly throws in the PM scene, which is why it made no sense to the story LOL. 

I think maybe ES' body is not supposed to be as muscular, so no reason to show?  If it's JY , maybe he would be stubborn and refuse to go to the hospital and he'd be like "i'll just check it in the mirror" HAHHAHAA

In save me he used Daegu dialect. This guy is amazing lol. 

you brought out a good point, ES went straight in for a hug when he saw MSA. that could have given MSA some courage to approach JY when he got back to his own world, that is, if time did not reset. Maybe flute boy decided to just give JY/MSA an alternate ending,

Yeah! apparently there's a novel that was published yesterday if i remember the date correctly. i read the synopsis and there were untold stories. these must have not made the cut for the drama. 

@SCSfanz  Ahhhh you are right. I just recalled that now. It is already mentioned that ES's body is not as as muscular as JY so I guess they really have to hide it. If it is really JY that got shot at KOC then he would really go home and check his back from the mirror, and then go back to work and protect the king - and in that case then he needs to take off the shirt completely. HAHHAHAHA. ES, since he is generally weaker compared to JY, has to go to hospital and admitted for week(s).

Oh? So I am wrong about him using Busan dialect in Save Me. Hahaha. I am sorry about that. My bad.

In my opinion, when ES hugs MSA, MSA probably would think there's some kind of untold affection from JY [while JY all along knows she is interested with him and I think she didn't hide it too], and at this time, ES 'by right' would made her think differently about JY sort-of reciprocating to her. Of course this would be erased after the episode 16's 1994-fix-it. But JY still have his memories retained, so there is a chance that after all he has encountered with Nari in ROK as well as knowing MSA likes him, after he goes back to 2020-KOC he really reciprocates to MSA (of course we needed a story about this like why JY and MSA ends up together all of a sudden but we are only shown 2 seconds clip of them touching hands in episode 16). 

Nari did not show she is somewhat interested with ES (or she does but I could not sense it?) until her encounter with JY where he leaned over and asked those statements purportedly to distract her and curious about her relationship with ES in ROK without wanting to ruin it for ES. From then on, we hear more of Nari asking what is wrong with ES, which I feel if JY did not lean over to ask, she might not even know she is (or probably starting to be) interested with ES. 

Of course, above all, the drama already tell us that JY will be with MSA in KOC because ES and Nari are married in ROK. So it is still some kind of an ending, except that we do not have enough of their scenes. 

Thanks for letting me know there's indeed a novel! Now I wonder what are the untold stories...

Oh wow, you can translate posts in Korean and Japanese! You are so amazing!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz  Ahhhh you are right. I just recalled that now. It is already mentioned that ES's body is not as as muscular as JY so I guess they really have to hide it. If it is really JY that got shot at KOC then he would really go home and check his back from the mirror, and then go back to work and protect the king - and in that case then he needs to take off the shirt completely. HAHHAHAHA. ES, since he is generally weaker compared to JY, has to go to hospital and admitted for week(s).

Oh? So I am wrong about him using Busan dialect in Save Me. Hahaha. I am sorry about that. My bad.

In my opinion, when ES hugs MSA, MSA probably would think there's some kind of untold affection from JY [while JY all along knows she is interested with him and I think she didn't hide it too], and at this time, ES 'by right' would made her think differently about JY sort-of reciprocating to her. Of course this would be erased after the episode 16's 1994-fix-it. But JY still have his memories retained, so there is a chance that after all he has encountered with Nari in ROK as well as knowing MSA likes him, after he goes back to 2020-KOC he really reciprocates to MSA (of course we needed a story about this like why JY and MSA ends up together all of a sudden but we are only shown 2 seconds clip of them touching hands in episode 16). 

Nari did not show she is somewhat interested with ES (or she does but I could not sense it?) until her encounter with JY where he leaned over and asked those statements purportedly to distract her and curious about her relationship with ES in ROK without wanting to ruin it for ES. From then on, we hear more of Nari asking what is wrong with ES, which I feel if JY did not lean over to ask, she might not even know she is (or probably starting to be) interested with ES. 

Of course, above all, the drama already tell us that JY will be with MSA in KOC because ES and Nari are married in ROK. So it is still some kind of an ending, except that we do not have enough of their scenes. 

Thanks for letting me know there's indeed a novel! Now I wonder what are the untold stories...

Oh wow, you can translate posts in Korean and Japanese! You are so amazing!

@annannh18kHAHHA yeah!  ES was down with 1 shot while JY simply goes home and check himself out in the mirror

00da003ce976a87b9fe122ad2426b26acaafb86c

argh he should have just checked everywhere in ep16.  good opportunity gone to waste. 

I think JY not only retained his memories but had fresh ones too. Also he almost died (a virgin), bet he rushed home and decided not to wait any longer. :joy: Flute boy probably changed their history up a little bit to maybe speed things up for him and MSA? haha 

I think nari just kind of took it for granted that ES will just be around. although she didn't explicitly show that she likes him too, she didn't reject him whenever he comes close. i found it funny that she thought JY looks lame. which part of him looks lame hello! LOL!

I would buy the book if there are confirmed untold stories of JY/ES/Nari/MSA, otherwise i wouldn't to plow through the entire thing just to search for their stories. some part of the drama was just.. meant to be skipped. waiting for other fans to buy and drop some hints on the internet! 

I dare not take credit for the Japanese one article haha. We have to thank  @SweetButters for that :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho vs. Woo Do Hwan's Style of Fighting Outside of Drama, Making Ambyar

img-20200424-101714-1a37b9122835ea023a75

Two handsome artists who are now attracting the attention of many people are Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Through his acting in KDrama The King Eternal Monarch, the charm of these two actors successfully made the audience anesthetized.

Paired in one KDrama at once made many fans start comparing Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Not as easy as one might imagine, both of them have their own charm and charisma, following the two actors' style fights when they were outside the shooting location of The King Eternal Monarch.

1. Playing the role of KDrama Saeguk, Lee Min Ho in "Faith" and Woo Do Hwan in "My Country Age" have their respective charms

20200424-065800-0000-compress19-725b5409

• 20200424-065626-0000-compress60-efed7c49
  • 20200424-065930-0000-compress0-7b3fa3c3d
  • 20200424-065037-0000-compress46-19715663
  • 20200424-065239-0000-compress13-79cb39d1
  • 20200424-065316-0000-compress98-0e1c3fc920200424-065356-0000-compress65-ca8207d2
  • 20200424-065254-0000-compress29-67e7de04

20200520-224838-0000-compress96-ebf9c853

Two deadly visuals and united in the same drama indeed make anyone who watched dazzled. Between Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan, who do you prefer?

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/muhammad-irfai-akhsin/adu-gaya-menawan-lee-min-ho-vs-woo-do-hwan-di-luar-drama-c1c2-1/9

Translated with google 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

Lee Min Ho vs. Woo Do Hwan's Style of Fighting Outside of Drama, Making Ambyar

Two handsome artists who are now attracting the attention of many people are Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Through his acting in KDrama The King Eternal Monarch, the charm of these two actors successfully made the audience anesthetized.

Paired in one KDrama at once made many fans start comparing Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan. Not as easy as one might imagine, both of them have their own charm and charisma, following the two actors' style fights when they were outside the shooting location of The King Eternal Monarch.

1. Playing the role of KDrama Saeguk, Lee Min Ho in "Faith" and Woo Do Hwan in "My Country Age" have their respective charms

Two deadly visuals and united in the same drama indeed make anyone who watched dazzled. Between Lee Min Ho and Woo Do Hwan, who do you prefer?

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/muhammad-irfai-akhsin/adu-gaya-menawan-lee-min-ho-vs-woo-do-hwan-di-luar-drama-c1c2-1/9

Translated with google 

@SCSfanz We all know who we prefer..... our handsome egg baby!!

557a6bac658afdfd137783bb898c022a3ae87719

tenor.gif?itemid=17070018

2ad3358bdfe32b258d41abc38e0f6f5c.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

WDH had said before his character, Sun Ho, from "My Country" was reincarnated in his next life as JY in TKEM. And this person did such a great job of representing that! A must watch!! :criesariver:

Check out this vid that splices a bunch of scenes from dramas that WDH and KYJ had starred in to make it seem like WDH's character was dreaming of a happy life with KYJ's character! And also it shows how they are fated for each other!!  Its so romantically sweet !!!

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@annannh18kHAHHA yeah!  ES was down with 1 shot while JY simply goes home and check himself out in the mirror

argh he should have just checked everywhere in ep16.  good opportunity gone to waste. 

I think JY not only retained his memories but had fresh ones too. Also he almost died (a virgin), bet he rushed home and decided not to wait any longer. :joy: Flute boy probably changed their history up a little bit to maybe speed things up for him and MSA? haha 

I think nari just kind of took it for granted that ES will just be around. although she didn't explicitly show that she likes him too, she didn't reject him whenever he comes close. i found it funny that she thought JY looks lame. which part of him looks lame hello! LOL!

I would buy the book if there are confirmed untold stories of JY/ES/Nari/MSA, otherwise i wouldn't to plow through the entire thing just to search for their stories. some part of the drama was just.. meant to be skipped. waiting for other fans to buy and drop some hints on the internet! 

I dare not take credit for the Japanese one article haha. We have to thank  @SweetButters for that :)

@SCSfanz  :joy::joy::joy: he almost died a virgin got me there! ahhaahhaha.

When Nari said JY looks lame I laughed too. JY looks so cool right there but he also did a terrible job pretending to be ES other than his impersonation of ES at the fight in ROK. That is why TaeEul commented Nari has a strange taste.

But look at him trying to smile cutely. It's... awkward. Hahahahah. Even ES's sister EunBi knows that's not her brother. But i also wonder what JY did that makes her think he is a prick? Hahahaha.

I hope there are some untold stories of ES/Nari and JY/MSY in the novel so we can at least know what happened to them after JY returned to KOC in 2020 after the 1994-fix-it.

Oh thank you @SweetButters

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, annannh18k said:

@SCSfanz  :joy::joy::joy: he almost died a virgin got me there! ahhaahhaha.

When Nari said JY looks lame I laughed too. JY looks so cool right there but he also did a terrible job pretending to be ES other than his impersonation of ES at the fight in ROK. That is why TaeEul commented Nari has a strange taste.

But look at him trying to smile cutely. It's... awkward. Hahahahah. Even ES's sister EunBi knows that's not her brother. But i also wonder what JY did that makes her think he is a prick? Hahahaha.

I hope there are some untold stories of ES/Nari and JY/MSY in the novel so we can at least know what happened to them after JY returned to KOC in 2020 after the 1994-fix-it.

Oh thank you @SweetButters

@SweetButters Omg i saw that you posted a video thank you! can't wait to watch them later

Oh god the egg crates cake. HHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

@annannh18k  i think JY is just emotionless compared to ES. thus Eunbi thought he is being stuck up and being a prick. he probably doesn't hug them as much nor show affection. I wish we had more scenes of JY and the twins argh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, SCSfanz said:

@SweetButters Omg i saw that you posted a video thank you! can't wait to watch them later

Oh god the egg crates cake. HHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

@SCSfanz yay !! They’re really good vids I thought ! 

HAHA yea it’s so cute from the ES outfit to the eggs to the snail! Not sure why people included a snail though lol. I guess WDH must love escargot ? Lol

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

WDH had said before his character, Sun Ho, from "My Country" was reincarnated in his next life as JY in TKEM. And this person did such a great job of representing that! A must watch!! :criesariver:

Check out this vid that splices a bunch of scenes from dramas that WDH and KYJ had starred in to make it seem like WDH's character was dreaming of a happy life with KYJ's character! And also it shows how they are fated for each other!!  Its so romantically sweet !!!

:heart1:

wow , seriously some fans are just so talented. i can't imagine how much time and effort is required to merge scenes, dialogues, music into one new video and create a film like effect. I love the feels of video 2 especially. 

@SweetButters not sure about snail reference, maybe someone else knows? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1