Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

10 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@SweetButters I was surprised with his pre-debut photos too! He matured fine, I must say! 

Aww, so he's enlisting tomorrow. Here's to enduring the wait for his return  :tears:

Seems like he ate really well when he was younger :joy:

• LOL 5

Thank you everyone for amazing articles and photos as well as YT videos. :heart:

23 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

@Ava Jo  @annannh18k OMG YES that's totally ES going through round 2 of his hair cut. 

He tagged a hairstylist/ hair shop

@annannh18k  sorry i cut short your previous post to prevent long quotes

On the guy in the hospital with the 2G phone , he shoudl be Lr's minion originally from ROK, because he gives his minions 2G phones so that they can be contacted when needed. I think LR might have known that ES is not JY cos the "JY" was acting all unprofessional during the shoot out. also not forgetting he had spy (SJ's mom) in the palace. ES probably already gave it away through his actions. but of course all these are speculations, we'll never know lol. 

i have the same issue with not remembering some characters. i mean i didn't even know ES and JY were the same person until ep 7 LOL

"mother with a physical disability son whose friends ends up in serious injuries at the result of LR but also turns to become... manager? doctor?" Was there even such a character? OMG HAHHAHAHAHAHH!  about the woman with the chief... no i still don't remember her, even though you described those scenes LOL!. I don't even remember watching those scenes. Oh gosh. 

I agree, even though i watched my country and TKEM concurrently, i do not see sunho in TKEM, nor do i see JY/ES in my country. Hell, i don't even see ES in JY nor JY in ES and they are in the same drama :joy:

I actually like the Iron man mask PPL in TKEM cos they had pretty funny scenes with it. lol. 

so not ready for WDH's hiatus :cold_sweat: i hope he left behind some unreleased projects, even small ones. 

@SCSfanz oh thank you for the meaning of his hashtag!

Hahahaha, it is okay. There are too many characters in the drama anyway and it is unlikely we will remember everyone of them. What I know is we are all always focused on WDH whenever he is on screen. :lol:

22 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@syntyche thank you for all of these wonderful articles !!! I love it !!! glad to see another friendly face from TKEM forum ! :kiss_wink:

@annannh18k Yea she does lol! Her dogs account name is rouxrye 

I'm not sure what his next work is after the game lol. I guess we all have to wait and see what else his agency will release while he's in the military!! Until then lets cheer him on and support each other as we get through the next 1 year 5 months without him :tears:. Our little Unbreakable Sword is off to do great things !! Also his hashtag is the name of his hair stylist's salon!

@SweetButters thanks for the account name! 

I hope WDH or his agency does have something for us while he is in military. I really hope to see something. ^_^

So we are now snails? :joy: But why snails of all names, I wonder.

D-1 now. Nooooooooooo  :bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

@SweetButters I was surprised with his pre-debut photos too! He matured fine, I must say! 

Aww, so he's enlisting tomorrow. Here's to enduring the wait for his return  :tears:

@syntyche He definitely did grow up to be very handsome !!! I managed to find another younger WDH pic lol. He looked so funny back then haha!! Then again I feel like all of us looked funny too at that age lol. 

DS56m6RU8AE0i9N.jpg

Yea its so sad!!! in about 10 hrs or so our little WDH baby is off to the army. So sad !!! Yess!! Here's to awaiting his glorious return !!

1 hour ago, annannh18k said:

@SweetButters  I hope WDH or his agency does have something for us while he is in military. I really hope to see something. ^_^

So we are now snails? :joy: But why snails of all names, I wonder.

D-1 now. Nooooooooooo  :bawling::bawling:

@annannh18k Yea Im hoping so too! They will probably give us small updates until he is finally discharge !!!

Haha yea we are now WDH Snail Army hahah!!! Snails is the weirdest name I swear hahah!! 

Oh gosh I'm so not looking forward to this at all !! In less than 24 hrs he's going to be poof into military boot camp :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hi guys!  Thanks so much for the articles and Fluttery coat posts (esp the videos from South Korean men about to go to army - very insightful, so our WDH must have gotten ranked 1-3 for active duty!) @SCSfanz @SweetButters @annannh18k @rocher22 @syntyche I had no idea his favourite song is such a melancholy song! 

hehe there are more pre-debut photos of our baby on insta - he looks quite tanned and less sculpted!  Posting link since we aren’t allowed to embed? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBA8uKrJWUL/?igshid=1ofq74yixghea

hehe I’ve been refreshing insta every hr to see if there’s an update but I guess his last day as a civilian must be busy... I noticed he hasn’t even responded to his friends’ comments on his post or liked KJY’s new post and he’s usually very prompt with liking his fellow TKEM cast members’ posts! 

@annannh18k I meant try to tone down my obsession so that I’m not refreshing his insta every hr.. surely that’s not healthy? Lol I will always support him but trying to do it in a less crazed way? :P @SweetButters love your earlier post about supporting each other while we want for WDH’s return! :approves:  Did anyone else see his make up artist comment on his post not to ruin / hit his face?? Hehehehe so cute. And what a pretty face that needs to be protected!! And Has anyone else noticed what great eyebrows he has.... 

hahaha why are his fans called snails??? I don’t get it. Is it just a play on his korean name like @SweetButters explained a few posts ago? Hahaha I don’t mind being part of his snail army! 

question: you know how korean age is different from international age. And the cut off date to serve in the army is 28 - is this by korean age or international age? Coz I’m a bit confused some articles say WDH is turning 29, but he’s born in 1992 so he’s not even turned 28 (international age) - does that mean he volunteered to go earlier, or does the korean govt just serve enlistment papers at their discretion regardless of cut off age? 

other fave scenes from TKEM - 

1. When he was yakking confidently to Lady Noh about how JT is not LG’s style, she’s not scientific etc, and Lady Noh asked - and you captain jo, do you know what your style is? and he had no response and looked down AWWW jo yeong is adorable in such a diff way to how ES is adorable.

2. When he was giving LG the silent treatment in the car and LG said what, do you want me to hold your hand. Hehehe who else was like ILL HOLD YOUR HAND JY! 

Aiming to start mad dog in a couple weeks so Advance warning may start Fangirling over his character there hehe...

• Like 4

@SweetButters @Ava Jo  @syntyche i don't think i'll give him a second look if we attended the same school , just saying. HAHHAHAHA

@annannh18k argh i dunno why it has to be snails . they are grosssssss. 

Maybe he'll post a funny post tonight or tomorrow morning before he really heads off to the military.  i'm also preparing for this forum to be quieter a few days or a couple of weeks from now :cries:

@Ava Jo you are more than welcome to continue with your obsession here when you start mad dog. lol.

"2. When he was giving LG the silent treatment in the car and LG said what, do you want me to hold your hand. Hehehe who else was like ILL HOLD YOUR HAND JY! "

HHAHA this was one of my fav scenes as well. he looked so annoyed HAHAHHAHAA

WDH will be 28  on 12 July , now he's 27 (international age).  However in korea, everyone gets a year older after 설날 (korean new year) not on their birthday, so in korea he is already 28 and turning 29 next year.  He has to serve before the next new year when he turns 29 since 28 is the cut off based on korean age.

• Like 3

@SweetButters @Ava Jo @syntyche

@SCSfanz I am with you as well. I don't think I'll give him another look too. HAHAHAHAHAHA. In fact, I didn't pay him a lot of attention at the beginning of TKEM other than acknowledging he did so well in his role, until very much later that I realized he is not only good at acting but he actually looked so good himself.

All of JY's annoyed scenes are actually hilarious; those suppressed feelings in him that could not be vented yet shown on his face... hahahaha. But I think he didn't even smile once in KOC (prior to episode 7)?

Actually one of my fave scenes is when ES is walking down the road (after JY and LG fought off the gangsters in front of the budae jjigae shop) and ES is commenting on how well JY is at fighting and then claimed that 'I can fight well too' - he then throws several light punches in the air and the next thing is he SCREAMS after being grabbed by his collar to the back alley. His self-proclaim of able to fight well vanished at that moment (plus, he ran away before the fight in front of budae jjigae so we know he can't fight hahahahahaha). It is so hilarious when it was just moments back he was saying how good he is (at fighting), and then he got freaked out + not fighting back and crossed his hands to protect himself from being beaten up :joy:

I don't like snails either although I do ate escargots once in a long while. I don't think I will look at them the same way again now though since I am a 'snail' now. :joy:

I am also prepared for the forum to be quieter now...

@Ava Jo Let's fangirl together! Hahaha.

Edit:

WDH just updated his IG! We saw his shaved head now. :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

OMGOMG WDH and LMH are SOOOO CUTE I love these photos and I love their posts!!! I hope they stay good friends and LMH continues to look after WDH!! WDH wondered what’s it’s like to have a brother... I hope he knows now :) 

@annannh18k Yess lets fangirl together while we wait for WDH to come back :)) and YES I love that scene too where ES is bravo punching down the street and then squeals when JY snatches him off the street HAHAHA never fails to make me laugh 

@SCSfanz thank you for the translation of the caption and explaining the korean age!! What does LMH’s caption say??? 

OMG this is too cute, this is the highlight of my day :hwaiting:

OMG and I jsut realised the photos behind them are of WDH - it’s like a fan farewell board or something??! 

:approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Oh ! I didn't realize LMH posted too! OMGGGG

영아 이제 천하제일총이 되길 : Yeong ah now i hope you will become the world's no1. gun (or in TKEM's context the unbreakable gun) LOL 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200705

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200705

Lee Min-ho Joins Woo Do-hwan as He Shaves Hair D-1 before enlisting in the army

Lee Min-ho saw off Woo Do-hwan, who is about to join the army.

On the 5th, actor Lee Min-ho posted two photos on his Instagram with a message saying, "Young-ah, now be the first gun in the world."

The photos released showed Woo Do-hwan, who had a haircut to join the army, and Lee Min-ho hugging him. The warm friendship between the two, formed by "The King," added to the joy. Woo Do-hwan also posted the same picture on his Instagram, saying, "I'll be back. Your Majesty," is drawing attention by posting a post.

Meanwhile, Woo Do-hwan and Lee Min-ho appeared in the recently ended SBS drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." Woo Do-hwan will join the military on July 6.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202007051859185243402_1

• Love 4
  • Thanks 2

omg i'm still dying from all the cuteness. 

@syntyche thank you for sharing! 

@annannh18k i think they are probably together now cos they posted like minutes apart? i'm imagining them sitting on the sofa together and posting it at the same time LOL!. 

ARGH TOO CUTE TO HANDLE. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Guys, check out WDH’s hairdressers insta (cho_1001)  - clearer photo of the photos board that WDH and LMH were standing in front of - and I think a cute photo of WDH kissing someone’s baby! 

posting the link here (again, sorry I don’t know if insta links are allowed!!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQgZKrpfEQ/?igshid=1lol9ky94expc

:omg:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@rocher22 Made ours too. I think the pictures put me in adrenaline rush that now I'm suddenly exhausted after calming down. It is lovely to see Do Hwan hanging out with friends (and family) on his last day. Gonna miss Jo Yong/Eun Seob/Woo Do Hwan.

@Ava Jo I see him holding a baby in those pics. Nephew? Niece? Hehe, it's ok. I'm not that curious... :D

• Like 4

cr: cho_1001 IG

AOu697Y.jpg

89KZkia.jpg

5afJZwl.jpg

It's heartwarming to see him spend D-1 with his family and friends (I guess), including LMH. So nice to see them both together even after TKEM. The Unbreakable Sword with his Pyeha :) 

• Love 6

29 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@rocher22 Made ours too. I think the pictures put me in adrenaline rush that now I'm suddenly exhausted after calming down. It is lovely to see Do Hwan hanging out with friends (and family) on his last day. Gonna miss Jo Yong/Eun Seob/Woo Do Hwan.

@Ava Jo I see him holding a baby in those pics. Nephew? Niece? Hehe, it's ok. I'm not that curious... :D

I checked out the hairdresser's instagram and there are baby photos in there, i am assuming it's the hairdresser's baby?

I was waiting for WDH to post a shaved head photo but this photo with LMH hugging and rubbing his shaved head is the best LOL! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3