[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

I will prefer Derek Hyun to die for saving her wife, Kang Ah Reum than to become a bad husband again who is becoming a dangerous man who is madly crazy in love with her and that's because of the jelousy that he cannot overcome against Jihoon, his wife's ex-husband. I'm hoping that the writter will turned Derek a very good person again in the end. I also want happiness for him because he's been a very good husband to Ah Reum, he showed love and care ao it's very tragic if " Too much love will kill him in the end.... Oh, seems like a part of a popular song.

The Spies Who Loved Me drama series a real quality drama. You will regret if you will not watch it. The three main casts, Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan are all great in acting in this series. Also, I am praising all the supporting characters, the director and the head writter. Thank you for giving us this wonderful drama. You will cry, laugh, get excited and fall in love with the drama. 

The mole in Jihoon's team was finally revealed in Episode 12.  

Peter died because of his own fountain pen with poison that Do Bong used to him. But I think he didn't intentionally want to kill him. He didn't know that there was a poison in it. 

The writter was very good in making us all think who was the real mole.  

Last night episode, showed us the mother of Derek that was also mysterious. 

I think there will be more and more exciting revelations and twists to come in the upcoming episodes. 

I want to see Yoo In Na ( Kang Ah Reum to have some more intense action scenes with Eric Mun ( Jihoon ) and Lim Ju Hwan ( Derek ). 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rogue85 I didn't want to come right out and say it, but I suspect your very first sentence might come to pass as a tragic but needful way for the drama to allow KAR to reconcile with JJH. And I suspect he might do it while saving KAR from his mother; either way, he's between a stone and a hard place, betray his mother to save his marriage or condone his mother's actions and lose his wife.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:46 PM, SC2019 said:

@Rogue85 I didn't want to come right out and say it, but I suspect your very first sentence might come to pass as a tragic but needful way for the drama to allow KAR to reconcile with JJH. And I suspect he might do it while saving KAR from his mother; either way, he's between a stone and a hard place, betray his mother to save his marriage or condone his mother's actions and lose his wife.

Screenshot-2020-12-06-08-22-29-1.pngJihoon and Derek  

The Spies Who Loved Me is not an ordinary kdrama. Complete genres that the viewers will watch. The storyline was very interesting and exciting to watch. Perfect casting! Eric Mun, Yoo In Na and Lim Ju Hwan portray their roles successfully. 

It's very hard for me to decide whether Ah Reum must be with Derek or Jihoon again knowing that there will be the one who will suffer. 

But I'm hoping that it's not a tragic love story. I want Jihoon, Ah Reum and Derek to find their true happiness. I know that Jihoon and Derek loves Ah Reum but I don't want that one of the three main characters will die. 

But because of one character entering in the scene who is the mother of Derek Hyun, I think everything will changed. His mother seems very mysterious in her appearance and gestures. And based on the next episode trailer, she's very angry to Ah Reum because of what she did to her son, Derek. 

8 hours ago, SC2019 said:

And I just had to say this, I am thrilled that KAR, our female lead, doesn't need either hubbies to get her out of trouble. She's smart enough to figure a way out, just like how she's been smart enough to figure things out all along the way. Way to go girl! My vision for the ending is Chief Ban informing the team that they have a new recruit. The team enters the room, and there is someone seated in a chair but they can't see her as her back is turned towards them; ther person turns around and lo and behold, it's none other than KAR! A fitting ending as Chief Ban has said all along that she has the instincts and deductive reasoning, cut out just for their line of work. 

And after watching JJH clean up all the plates in the sink and tidy up the house before he left, really broke my heart. He really loves her, more I can say than Derek who needs her.

I Love your ending...... ahh but they don't recruit this easily i guess. They have to consider some examinations too right. But ahhhhhh i love this theory more, writers take note ......... Agreed KAR is smart but not reckless, she knows what she can do herself and for what she will need help.

Agreed jihoon was such a nice person. Also derek is suffering so much bcoz of his mom, she always made him work and walk on the wrong path and now when he is in love she wants to destroy his love life...

Also guys derek, even i have a feeling he might die. the scenes where he said he had a lot to say but became teary eyed and kept saying "saranghae" to ah-reum again and again just to make her laugh by doing it in a funny way. He loves her and i don't think he will become a pshycopath out of jealousy. He might die as some of you are saying. BUT i am strongly against any of the 3 leads dying, please don't do this.....

25 minutes ago, mintandpeach said:

I Love your ending...... ahh but they don't recruit this easily i guess. They have to consider some examinations too right. But ahhhhhh i love this theory more, writers take note ......... Agreed KAR is smart but not reckless, she knows what she can do herself and for what she will need help.

Agreed jihoon was such a nice person. Also derek is suffering so much bcoz of his mom, she always made him work and walk on the wrong path and now when he is in love she wants to destroy his love life...

Also guys derek, even i have a feeling he might die. the scenes where he said he had a lot to say but became teary eyed and kept saying "saranghae" to ah-reum again and again just to make her laugh by doing it in a funny way. He loves her and i don't think he will become a pshycopath out of jealousy. He might die as some of you are saying. BUT i am strongly against any of the 3 leads dying, please don't do this.....

Yes, me too. I'm hoping that none of the 3 main leads will sacrifice their life in this drama series that we all love watching now. We fell inlove with the characters of Ah Reum, Jihoon and Derek so it's a tragedy if someone will die. But I believed that there will be another twists in the story in the upcoming episodes. Yoo In Na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan portrayed their roles very well. We are ready for more revelations in upcoming episodes. 

Lots to process and unpack after Ep 11 and 12.

Peter's death was tragic and unfortunate, and even worse for Ji Hoon, I felt in that moment it was yet another informant who died even if Peter was not exactly under his watch so to speak.

Ah Reum continues to impress me, and I really like how the writers developed that character. I hope she stays that way until the end; we'll see how she handles the revelation about her mother in law next week. She won't run away, but rather would definitely try to find a better approach to it, like how she got herself out of jail.

The difference between Ji Hoon and Derek was really seen in how Ji Hoon thought of Ah Reum and Derek's safety first ("Watch your back. Protect Ah Reum for me.") whereas Derek could only think of running away, and I'm glad Ah Reum called him out for that (not getting justice for Sophie's murder and leaving Ji Hoon out to dry). In some ways, I can sortof understand Derek's mindset, especially if his mother really is Helmes boss or at least is one of the higher ranking people involved. But still, he continues to lie to her...

Like what @mintandpeach and @Rogue85 said, I hope none of them die. I was not expecting the drama to take a darker turn, but with Peter's death, I have a really bad feeling about one of the three getting severely hurt. Maybe Derek gives Ah Reum up, possibly if she gets hurt in the next episode (I personally would not like to see a truck/car of doom scene, though:sweatingbullets:).

I'm interested to see how Ah Reum and Ji Hoon's relationship takes a turn now that they obviously are harboring so much regret over the past. The last scene in episode 12 plus Ah Reum's realization in jail—when she recognized the Interpol team losing their trust in Ji Hoon—everything was painful but brilliantly conveyed. Whether they end up back together or not, I just want to see them both overcome their guilt.

OMG great seeing friends from before joining this forum! Yeah! Hi Hi!:doggie:

Ok finally caught up last night after catching up with a close friend. WOW!

Many people wrote what I thought so thanks for sharing. This IS why I love these forums.

Enjoy some making video--love the writing as the cast all notice the making camera (LOL) from the little I can make out

Gosh quick thoughts as I have to get back to work:

-OMG that emotional scene when JH and AR meet up at the end. Both ask how the other is doing? I agree I love that AR put two and two together on her own. How the colleague said I am a GIRL SCOUT. JH avoiding saying it was a FARCE that he was cheating on her. Her realizing that she needed that out and was not in right state of mind. Seeing that flashback, JH cleaning up the house before leaving after she told him to leave. (Who does that? JH does that and he even did not want AR to have regrets and be firm to be ABLE to move on from him to go that far. His love and concern for her. HUGS JH!

-AR seeing the Interpol gang and realizing the uncle , nice good looking young man and woman JH had the tryst were his INTERPOL colleagues. OMG the look of shock.  She is a bright woman and glad she figured it out. Also her response of shock that Derek's visit to just not tell her about JH.JH is about saving AR and even if it involves Derek he will do it. (Derek was right about JH lingering feelings so he is trustworthy on that point.) Makes sense that Derek is NOT thinking of JH and only AR as he has not real ties or history with JH. Plus knowing of the MOLE in interpol is not good either.

AR smartly using the rich bratty secret daughter to get her out to buy the Cartier necklace and coverup the situation that Tinker created. As the audience to see her mind rolling what to do to hedge her bets and make friends with who and who to be enemies with as well.

YG awww our KAIST maknae, love your loyalty and instinct on JH is so spot on. Even after all is said and done, he gives the info to JH after disbandment was brilliant. A bit sad that SR did not trust JH as much as YG. But seeing YG got stabbed was scary and hope he survives it. I love this puppy. SR fighting was a COOL scene indeed.  DB when he realized he was betrayed and that actor is hilarious and does his job well. 

Derek dealing with his mom and Tinker (after JH told him that Peter died and Tinker is after AR) , I did like their team work a lot. HIs mother def seems like a big player in what Derek does. Def a twist did not expect.

I am loving the twists and turns in the script having thinking characters. LOL. Looking forward to next week's episodes!

Still Cuts from MBC 

Lim Ju Hwan as Derek Hyun  Screenshot-2020-12-06-08-25-41-1.png

Screenshot-2020-12-06-08-25-25-1.png

Screenshot-2020-12-06-08-25-33-1.png

On the part of Derek, I cannot blamed him if he wanted to moved far away together with his wife,  Ah Reum from all the dangerous situation they are now facing and not thinking of Jihoon's situation because he really knew that Tinker is now after her beloved wife Ah Reum. We all know that Derek once said to her that he will going to die if he will lose her wife. It means that the situation now is very critical to both of them. 

I agreed to Derek for not trusting the police interpol 100 % because he already knew about the mall in it. That's why he make sure that he and Ah Reum was safe.  It's really the best way for me to run away with Ah Reum but it seems like Ah Reum did not like the idea of Derek.  Ah Reum wants to solved the problem but Derek knew that they were facing a big crisis. Tinker and the Hermes boss was a great danger for both of them.  

On the part of Jihoon, he was protected by his team so I am confident that he can survived in every difficult situation. 

This drama is picking up the pace and I love it! I feel like we're getting closer and closer to where all the secrets unravel but I have also have a feeling that there are more secrets to come. Some random thoughts: 

• Every song in the OST is beautiful. I especially love "Run to You" and "Seeing You Again"
  • Eric Mun pulls off the sad puppy look SO well. It makes you really feel for Ji Hoon. He and Ah Reum truly did love each other. Eric Mun as an actor is fantastic and I can't believe I didn't know about him before this drama.
  • I really hope Derek doesn't die at the end. There must be some way to wrap the drama up without more people dying, right? I felt bad when Peter died and I didn't even like him as a character that much. Derek really does love Ah Reum, but I don't know if Ah Reum feels as strongly as Derek does? I wonder if the writers will end the story with him letting Ah Reum go and him starting a new life and then flash forward everyone has a chance to heal and Ji Hoon and Ah Reum end up together? Just thinking out loud. I've watched too many dramas during quarantine where people have been killed off! But anyways, Lim Ju Hwan really is an underrated actor. 
  • I am kind of suspicious of Derek still. Last week's episodes showed that Derek literally went undercover to look exactly like the Japanese businessman. That makes me worry that he could be undercover in any situation and we just don't know. 
  • I wonder if Derek's mother is his biological mother? When she came to visit and even in his interactions with her, it seemed not very welcoming. He seemed to be very on guard and I think he knows what his mom is up to, so I'm assuming she may be the Helmes big boss?
  • I love that Young Gu was so trusting of Ji Hoon and helped him out. He really is sneaky and meant to be a spy. 

Even though the ratings aren't as high as we'd like them to be, I'm glad to see there are people here supporting the three main leads and this drama :blush:

13 hours ago, memory magnet said:

Lots to process and unpack after Ep 11 and 12.

Peter's death was tragic and unfortunate, and even worse for Ji Hoon, I felt in that moment it was yet another informant who died even if Peter was not exactly under his watch so to speak.

Ah Reum continues to impress me, and I really like how the writers developed that character. I hope she stays that way until the end; we'll see how she handles the revelation about her mother in law next week. She won't run away, but rather would definitely try to find a better approach to it, like how she got herself out of jail.

The difference between Ji Hoon and Derek was really seen in how Ji Hoon thought of Ah Reum and Derek's safety first ("Watch your back. Protect Ah Reum for me.") whereas Derek could only think of running away, and I'm glad Ah Reum called him out for that (not getting justice for Sophie's murder and leaving Ji Hoon out to dry). In some ways, I can sortof understand Derek's mindset, especially if his mother really is Helmes boss or at least is one of the higher ranking people involved. But still, he continues to lie to her...

Like what @mintandpeach and @Rogue85 said, I hope none of them die. I was not expecting the drama to take a darker turn, but with Peter's death, I have a really bad feeling about one of the three getting severely hurt. Maybe Derek gives Ah Reum up, possibly if she gets hurt in the next episode (I personally would not like to see a truck/car of doom scene, though:sweatingbullets:).

I'm interested to see how Ah Reum and Ji Hoon's relationship takes a turn now that they obviously are harboring so much regret over the past. The last scene in episode 12 plus Ah Reum's realization in jail—when she recognized the Interpol team losing their trust in Ji Hoon—everything was painful but brilliantly conveyed. Whether they end up back together or not, I just want to see them both overcome their guilt.

Aah I totally forgot jihoon lose another informant (again)..writer nim really put jihoon in massive pressure, not only he was targeted, his loved one is also in danger, questioning for his abilities (for losing informant) and now betrayed by one of the closet person in his life that almost like family, poor him :(

Yes and I hate if someone must die. Writer nim please don't make another victim here.

:Please:

It's probably low chance but Id like to see areum to ditch derek and not getting back to jihoon and she become one of the interpol team at the end :D

On 12/5/2020 at 4:54 AM, RollyPenny said:

Aah I totally forgot jihoon lose another informant (again)..writer nim really put jihoon in massive pressure, not only he was targeted, his loved one is also in danger, questioning for his abilities (for losing informant) and now betrayed by one of the closet person in his life that almost like family, poor him :(

Yes and I hate if someone must die. Writer nim please don't make another victim here.

It's probably low chance but Id like to see areum to ditch derek and not getting back to jihoon and she become one of the interpol team at the end :D

Derek's mother seems very strange on the way she looks and treated Ah Reum. And based on the Episode Preview, she was very angry to her because of what she did to his son, Derek. I don't know how important Derek to her except that he was her son. I believed that there's a lot of revelation in upcoming Episodes. 

I know Ah Reum can't protect herself from danger and she really needs the help of Jihoon and Derek. But now that Jihoon was being framed up, everything are complicated now!

Looking forward for more scenes together with Ah Reum, Jihoon and Derek. 

Ah Reum could be arrested by Interpol for selling Sophie's research to Dong ran? That's the only other reason I can think of. But based on how Jihoon tells her to either pretend everything is normal or run away, it's probably because she will be considered an accomplice after learning about Derek's mom's secret?

Before Derek tells his mom he wants to quit...maybe Derek's mom is letting Ah Reum into Helmes? After all, she knows a bit about what Ah Reum figured out based on Tinker's reports, so maybe she would tell Ah Reum the truth and make her join Helmes? Derek's mom probably wants them to move into the house she gave to keep a closer eye on them...so it's probably bugged and has cameras...

Derek has joked about dying many times so I hope the writer surprises us and does not kill him...come on writer u have many great ideas

I think they will keep the car charging against Ah Reum scene at the end of the next episode so probably Derek will only talk to his mom near the end of the episode....

Even if Derek has to die, I hope he gets to avenge Peter first...

(Maybe Derek will say it's Peter's death that made him want to quit? Keep Ah Reum out of danger? Or even he doesn't know how much of a dangerous person his mother is so he is honest?)

I am really looking forward to the new episodes... everyone in this drama has done an excellent job :D

I believed that Tinker is more dangerous man than we think. He can do anything that the boss of Hermes wanted him to do. I'm hoping that the 3 main lead will not sacrifice their life in the end. I wanted Jihoon, Ah Reum and Derek to have their happiness. But there is a part of me that one of them might die.. but of course I don't want a tragic love story for the three main characters. 

2 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIZjwq-BV9W/?igshid=1aovma4p10r1s

I believed that Tinker is more dangerous man than we think. He can do anything that the boss of Hermes wanted him to do. I'm hoping that the 3 main lead will not sacrifice their life in the end. I wanted Jihoon, Ah Reum and Derek to have their happiness. But there is a part of me that one of them might die.. but of course I don't want a tragic love story for the three main characters. 

Ooh could it be all tinker's plan from the start? we know that tinker was supposed to scare sophie only but shes being killed instead, and then when areum saw dereks picture with tinker, the way tinker see derek he seems like having grudge or jealousy over derek.. all this time he's after derek..:blink: 

2 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Ooh could it be all tinker's plan from the start? we know that tinker was supposed to scare sophie only but shes being killed instead, and then when areum saw dereks picture with tinker, the way tinker see derek he seems like having grudge or jealousy over derek.. all this time he's after derek..:blink: 

wow :blink: that makes sense though...

maybe Tinker wants to take Derek's place? That's why he keeps sabotaging Derek's missions?

(Killing Sophie is a bad move for every side, including Helmes' competitor, cuz no one can get the important research...so maybe Tinker got her killed to make sure Derek will fail? And so Tinker can show Helmes he is better than Derek? (e.g. by finding the research...maybe through Ah Reum? Tinker can watch more footage on Ah Reum than Derek...so maybe Tinker knows about the USB but didn't tell anyone...once Ah Reum is gone(in jail) he can try to find the info)

Someone is also sabotaging Jihoon's missions by killing off his informant every time...maybe the writer is intentionally making Jihoon's and Derek's story parallel each other?)

1 hour ago, shipper said:

wow :blink: that makes sense though...

maybe Tinker wants to take Derek's place? That's why he keeps sabotaging Derek's missions?

(Killing Sophie is a bad move for every side, including Helmes' competitor, cuz no one can get the important research...so maybe Tinker got her killed to make sure Derek will fail? And so Tinker can show Helmes he is better than Derek? (e.g. by finding the research...maybe through Ah Reum? Tinker can watch more footage on Ah Reum than Derek...so maybe Tinker knows about the USB but didn't tell anyone...once Ah Reum is gone(in jail) he can try to find the info)

Someone is also sabotaging Jihoon's missions by killing off his informant every time...maybe the writer is intentionally making Jihoon's and Derek's story parallel each other?)

I don't think that Tinker is jelous of Derek. He killed Sophie because of Helmes boss ' s order and descision. He followed everything the boss wanted and Peter told Jihoon before he died that the next target of Tinker is Ah Reum, Derek's wife so Derek wanted to run away as soon as possible with her wife because he knows what Tinker can do. He even said that they can live in an island far away from all of the danger I think he could imagine. 

Jihoon is also thinks and cares for Ah Reums safety but everything was complicated now. He was framed to be the mole in their team. 

hahaha Eric showers praises for Juhwan while he is staying consistent for Jihoon.  I love these 2 :lol:

201206 Shinhwa’s Eric AguTV Updates:

Actor Im Ju Hwan, who finished his last filming today, thank you for your hard work. When the camera turns (on), he has a charismatic sharp look and a warm look that truly loves Areum, and when the camera is off, he becomes a kind brother who talks about the game first. Thanks to him, it was a pleasant work. thank you!

ps. but i hate you derek hyun

d2aa587e411646d087cf41f1abf923cc3a813fc6

46afd5722eeca70101a101af7ecac5236556530c

Spoiler

f1209f2d72be19bf41a507db55c6ad0744f3816f

Source: AguTV
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Eric still has one more day of filming with Inna.  I guess they finish filming on Dec.7th as said in an article a couple days ago...

29534a6f14a8d9e4fe8c18d7a5a17e575628bc27

4 hours ago, Phi said:

hahaha Eric showers praises for Juhwan while he is staying consistent for Jihoon.  I love these 2 :lol:

201206 Shinhwa’s Eric AguTV Updates:

Actor Im Ju Hwan, who finished his last filming today, thank you for your hard work. When the camera turns (on), he has a charismatic sharp look and a warm look that truly loves Areum, and when the camera is off, he becomes a kind brother who talks about the game first. Thanks to him, it was a pleasant work. thank you!

ps. but i hate you derek hyun

Reveal hidden contents

Source: AguTV
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Eric still has one more day of filming with Inna.  I guess they finish filming on Dec.7th as said in an article a couple days ago...

why did they pick a photo of Areum in jail :joy:

(oh no Derek's now 99% gonna die...)

(but Jihoon and Areum wil get a happy ending?)

29 minutes ago, shipper said:

They don't necessarily film the scenes in order, though, so maybe it could still be something like a flashback scene for Ji Hoon and Ah Reum or a final parting? Or maybe Derek and Ah Reum are the endgame, but Derek is still alive and (hopefully) no longer with Helmes.

This is what I'm telling myself because I really hope they all get their own happy ending hahhaa... It would be too tragic if one of them died. Plus, I think that if Derek would die for Ah Reum, there is just no way for Ah Reum to be with Ji Hoon, I think there'd be too much guilt. (And a timeskip would still feel weird).

8 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

I think whatever Tinker does, it comes from Helmes' boss.. tI feels he was frustrated that Derek is 'sidetrack' because of Areum than being jealous. Though it's possible he's trying to clear away both Derek and the boss... now that he has a taste of being in control...

3 hours ago, Rogue85 said:

I don't think that Tinker is jelous of Derek. He killed Sophie because of Helmes boss ' s order and descision. He followed everything the boss wanted and Peter told Jihoon before he died that the next target of Tinker is Ah Reum, Derek's wife so Derek wanted to run away as soon as possible with her wife because he knows what Tinker can do. He even said that they can live in an island far away from all of the danger I think he could imagine. 

Jihoon is also thinks and cares for Ah Reums safety but everything was complicated now. He was framed to be the mole in their team. 

Agree.  I don't think Tinker is jealous of Derek and tries to rise up... Tinker probably just reports what he found to the boss and does what the boss told him to do.  If the preview is accurate (unlike a preview for EP9 that show Derek walking out of police station that hasn't been aired),  Dir. Ban was asking Jihoon if he can arrest Areum if it comes to that. With Chief Kang is found he mole and on the run, Jihoon is back to the force again and they seem to reinstate the whole Interpol team (without Chief Kang)

1 hour ago, shipper said:

I don't think the ending is like the order of their filming.  From EP.13 preview, it doesn't look good for Derek as a car seems to be running toward Areum and then we also saw Derek's mom saying something like "who made you like this. I'll make that person pay."  I'm guessing "that person" is either Areum, Jihoon or Tinker (if he turns on greedy and tried to pull a fast one on Derek/Hemes.

1 hour ago, memory magnet said:

They don't necessarily film the scenes in order, though, so maybe it could still be something like a flashback scene for Ji Hoon and Ah Reum or a final parting? Or maybe Derek and Ah Reum are the endgame, but Derek is still alive and (hopefully) no longer with Helmes.

This is what I'm telling myself because I really hope they all get their own happy ending hahhaa... It would be too tragic if one of them died. Plus, I think that if Derek would die for Ah Reum, there is just no way for Ah Reum to be with Ji Hoon, I think there'd be too much guilt. (And a timeskip would still feel weird).

I think Areum and Jihoon getting back together isn't impossible because aside from feeling apologetic to Jihoon, Areum still have feeling for him.  She doesn't show because she wants to be committed to the current marriage even if she got marriage not because of love...  I can see a time jump with this one and I don't mind it all all.  The only dislike I have is that most do a time jump near the very end so there's hardly much bonding/relationship development.  I wonder when AR found out DR was not 100% truthful with her about his spy (and his mom), would she give him another chance?

Screenshots from EP.13 preview.  I believe Derek's mom's is trying to either making Areum to be complicit with Helmes or trying to force her to become one of them when she gave her a big 'gift' of a deed for an apartment building through her (Double Holding?) investment firm.  I think that's probably why Dir. Ban asked Jihoon if he can arrest Areum it it comes to that....

EoZxFY3XcAI1cI1?format=jpg&name=large

Jihoon telling Areum to either to pretend everything is normal and continues on or just run away... so curious if that run-away plan include Derek...

EoZxFY4W8AQfzDN?format=jpg&name=large

EoZxFY3XEAQwMrr?format=jpg&name=large

Why this of Dong-ran and Areum as the end shot when Jihoon said 'or run away'?

Spoiler

EoZxFY4XUAU09WD?format=jpg&name=large

Archived