[Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이

larus

@choco milo@Nodame Derek being Sophie's ex-boyfriend was the most surprised twist for me too.  I still think being her ex-boyfriend doesn't make him less suspicious because she was ready to give the info of those corporate spies to the police. Derek didn't seem to be sad/shock when he heard Sophie died either. It actually make me more suspicious of him. It's also strange that Areum who is close friend of Sophie but didn't know they dated before? Was it because the relationship was very short because this days & ages, it's not hard to keep up with friends, especially closed ones.  I bet Derek was the one that got Sophie to sell corporate intelligence because I think in early episodes, Areum mentioned Sophie once got into financial hardship and own big debt... maybe Derek got her to sell intelligence to pay off her debts.

I am still suspicious of Derek but there's also a small possibility that Sophie's fiance making Derek suspicious as red herrings so people don't suspect him?  Maybe Sophie's fiance is part of the corporate spies too?  He seems pretty sincere though... hmmmm

On the spy cam, again Derek, why?  Did he install the camera to spy on Areum or for her protection?  Even if it was for her protection, he should let her know he installed the cam? I remember back in early episodes (Jeju one) when Jihoon noticed a scar on Areum's forehead, she said she got the cut when she installed the chandelier, so it's been there for quite sometime.  The hidden cam led me to wonder if Derek is a passive aggressive jealous husband or he married Areum with a motive...

Lastly, I LOLed so hard when both Areum & Jihoon both went "grilled cod" while it's the lamp chop for Derek.  He was quite sharp for spotting the recording there. 

Will see how things goes but I'd be really puzzled if Areum isn't more suspectful of Derek (given she had such good intuition with Sophie's case) after this week if she's told about the hidden cam on top of everything else...

For now the top 2 suspects of Sophie's killer for me is Derek and that Kang CEO.  He probably the one at her home the night before she went to Jeju (that loud sport car engine) and the dude is pretty crazy

I love how dapper Jihoon look in a casual business suit but I also like the versatility of his wardrobe from casual wears, to delivery guy (goodbye UPS :lol:) to Jihoon in uniform :)

EmD9knzXgAE1sLz?format=jpg&name=orig

EmEUZ37XYAUP155?format=jpg&name=orig

EmEUZ-qW0AE9HVV?format=jpg&name=orig

• Like 3

The Spies Who Loved Me: Episode 5

by TeriYaki

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E0500563-copy.jpg

Our happily married designer is shocked to learn that for the second time, she has a husband who isn’t what he seems. As she continues to work with her ex-husband to get justice for her friend, her diplomat husband is watching both of them very closely and it’s only a matter of time before they discover just how dangerous he is.

EPISODE 5 RECAP

TheSpiesWhoLovedMe-E0500033-copy.jpg

Flanked by Derek and Ji-hoon, Ah-reum gasps when the light fixture in the store window explodes. Staring at Ji-hoon, Derek announces, “We meet again,” and suggests that his wedding plans must have hit a snag if he’s at Areumdam Dress after hours.

Ah-reum blurts out, “He’s not a groom,” and finds herself introducing Derek to her ex-husband. Derek extends his hand and when Ji-hoon takes it, he thinks, “You dare to come here? What nerve.” The handshake turns into a contest as the men squeeze harder and harder until Ji-hoon pulls his hand away.

Ah-reum explains that Ji-hoon asked her for a favor but when asked for details, they’re silent. Suspicious, Derek suggests going out for dinner together to sort everything out.

In spite of Ah-reum’s objections, Ji-hoon accepts Derek’s invitation and soon the unlikely trio is seated at a table in an upscale restaurant. When it’s time to order, Ji-hoon and Ah-reum have selected the same dish, making Derek the odd man out.

After some small talk about Ji-hoon’s work as a travel writer, Derek bluntly asks, “So what kind of favor did you ask my wife?” Ji-hoon sees an older man’s dentures fall out of his mouth and his hand flies to his mouth as if in pain.

Ji-hoon claims that he needs a dental implant after an accident but he doesn’t have the money which is why he looked up Ah-reum. Derek seems convinced and when he assumes that Ji-hoon must feel awkward around them, he denies it, “In other countries, I’ve seen dads get together on the weekends to trade info on good programs for their kids.”

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/11/the-spies-who-loved-me-episode-5/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Eric And Yoo In Na Grow Suspicious Of Im Joo Hwan In “The Spies Who Loved Me”

116e9f01e6024358aab3371f49ce5f70.jpeg?s=

Nov 11, 2020
by S. P

MBC’s “The Spies Who Loved Me” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

“The Spies Who Loved Me” is a suspenseful romantic comedy about a woman who inadvertently gets caught up in the world of espionage. Yoo In Na stars as Kang Ah Reum, a wedding dress designer who’s been married twice — and she unknowingly married an undercover spy both times.

Shinhwa’s Eric plays Kang Ah Reum’s ex-husband Jun Ji Hoon, a charming and unpredictable secret agent who works for Interpol, while Im Joo Hwan plays her current husband Derek Hyun, a highly intelligent corporate spy with a competitive streak.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Jun Ji Hoon discovered something out of the ordinary and carried out an intense battle of nerves with Derek Hyun. Kang Ah Reum, having found out that the late Sophie (Yoon So Hee) was her husband’s previous lover, also started to add fuel to the fire in the unpredictable intelligence war.

In the new stills, Jun Ji Hoon stares down a hidden camera in Kang Ah Reum’s wedding dress shop, which he discovers after disguising himself as a delivery driver to infiltrate the room. The next still shows him observing Derek Hyun through the monitor after successfully hacking the camera. Derek Hyun seems to know that someone is watching him as he stands at the desk, looking up toward the ceiling where the camera is hidden. Curiosity is mounting about whether or not Jun Ji Hoon will figure out Derek Hyun’s true identity as well as the reason why Derek Hyun is keeping a close eye on Kang Ah Reum.

As expected, Kang Ah Reum has taken notice of Derek Hyun’s suspicious actions. In one still, Derek Hyun converses in private with DDK Group’s CEO Kim Dong Taek (Jang Jae Ho). Witnessing her husband’s sly smile, Kang Ah Reum grows suspicious and folds her arms over her chest. After Sophie’s death caused a setback in his plans, Derek Hyun has begun a new operation, with his connection to Sophie’s death yet to be revealed.

Im-Joo-Hwan-Eric-Yoo-In-Na.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1437207wpp/eric-and-yoo-in-na-grow-suspicious-of-im-joo-hwan-in-the-spies-who-loved-me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hii everyone, obviously late but better late then never !

i watched episode 6 just now, there were so many things happening. are you guys discussing spoilers also ? i'll just put my question in the spoilers for now though..

Spoiler

Is anyone suspecting cheif here for being the traitor, i don't know why but i am pretty sure that there is a traitor among them. 100 % it's not seo-ra or ji hoon. i kinda suspect the cheif also see his expression when the ceo asks young goo who among them can come out as a traitor he straight up raises his head high whereas seo ra keeps her head down seeming she does not care. In 6th episode as soon as the CEO leaves the shooting practice site, the expression of the cheif changes so drastically while he shoots all 10. probably it's just me but yeah.......

I read someone here saying that CEO can be the traitor for he had some secret conversation with the boss of CIA or whoever that englishman is (I don't remember, correct me if i am wrong), also young goo is being suspected too right? since he did something with the video footage of ah reum's car.

Spoiler

the ending of ep -6 got me so excited, ji hoon spotting derek out of the amusement park? out of nowhere. Either he killed her or he came here with the same purpose as jihoon that is to protect her or get some information from sophie. Sophie hided some sort of pendrive or a file in her wedding dress right ?? before she left.

yy6zT7G.png

1OciqrS.png

All of them have returned from jeju but the secret files regarding the ecosun project are still in jeju assuming the wedding dress is not bought back to seoul. I am excited to see what happened with those files. seems like derek's main concern here is probably getting his hands on those files asap, in the hotel too he was checking for secret password protected files on max hoffman's computer. 

The preview of ep-7 is also very intresting derek-ji hoon confrontation, derek - ah reum confrontation.

• Like 3

Spoilers from episode 6

I’m guessing it’s Derek’s mom who spoiled the dress. I wonder what her issue is. We have yet to see them interact, so I’m excited to see her and find out what’s up. Also is it JH’s sunbae who is the spy? I think some other people in this thread thought it was going to be the hoobae, but that scene at the shooting range was obviously added to make us suspicious.

• Like 4

ep 8 preview 

So I am at work and will watch ep 7 tonight.

I watched last night ep 6.

@choco milo I agree with  you my suspicions is Derek's mom destroyed Ah Reum's dress too. I mean who as a future MIL wears WHITE the same color of the bride (granted she was married once) but STILL very tacky.) Well frankly I did not think the KAIST hoobae Young Goo was the spy. But def the Chief Tae Ryung at the shooting range with that laser stare was a TELL tale sign he is the mole. 

@mintandpeach I think we all think the Chief is the mole. Yes the files that everyone wants---Ji Hun and Derek. The fact Derek took a loan from that nasty Chaebol guy Dong Taek (so he is in major debt?) or else get in big trouble. Derek is desperate.

Ep 6 thoughts

-Finally see the backstory of Derek and Ah Reum's first meeting

-Sophie was consistent (when she saw AR again before her death) and at the time she met Derek--she said "you are too GOOD for Derek" But alas AR was attracted to him and vice versa like a moth to a flame

-AR friend/colleague Du Rae mentioning the two DISTINCT differences about Derek and JH weddings

JH--no family, he ruined her cuff but she tore off the sleeves and JH teared for ruining her dress, they both seemed happy and excited (AR was nervous too and all smiles). There was a lot of affection and caring and love there.

Derek--tons of guests, her dress got a wine stain and she walked alone to Derek, she was more nervous and not as excited it seemed

-JH also def is hard to be objective while observing AR, he has to snap out of it. Plus seeing that surveillance camera makes him WONDER why it was installed? 

-AR now suspects Derek and she did FESS up seeing JH and giving him money (as we know Derek was upset and KNEW) so it was good she came clean

-But we never did get an answer to AR asking if he dated Sophie at breakfast (or was that her imagination WANTING to ask but she never did GO around and asking him)

-Derek saving AR from his colleague Tinker (who found her dropping the wrench and she looked very suspicious and fearful to that guy)

-Doo Bong cracks me up he is so in it for Seo Ra but a bit OVER MUCH sleazy too

-Seo Ra is so pretty and carries off so many looks in this drama-- sexy, slinky, casual, tough gal etc. Poor Young Goo not wanting to see his major crush deal with Doo Bong

-Our gang finding out about Peter is the stalker and finding some connection to Derek too

Awwww Yoo In Ah as Ah Reum is sooooo good. Eric is great and handsome as well. His trying attach the bug to the surveillance camera in the chandelier was fun.

• Like 2

The chemistry between the three leads is pretty amazing and fun to watch. You wouldn't think they have any just watching based on the BTS but I enjoy their professionalism and it really makes it all come together. 

For Derek and AR, I liked that they showed how they met and got married. I do think both of them truly do love each other. I just hope it's not Derek who is the bad guy and the the drama makes it spiral out of control and he hits rock bottom. Like he was perfect at first and then we find out he's the killer and in debt, etc. etc. 

JH obviously still cares for AR, I just hope they get together after she is done with Derek (big IF). Their ramen and dish washing scene was so cute! 

I thought this would be more of a rom-com then a spy drama, but I am enjoying the spy parts with some romantic elements in there. I don't get the connection between all the different spies/characters involved with Sophie and Helmes but it's been fun trying to figure it out :)

• Like 2

Finally caught up with episodes 5-7. I’m enjoying this show so far, and Yoo In Na’s outfits are on point. They’re fashionable but not too high fashion that it looks customy unlike other kdramas. They styled her how a beautiful stylish person would look in every day life. 

I am starting to feel sorry for Derek. He seems to really love his wife. His wish that she would accept him if she found out his secret made me sad. She has such good chemistry with both male leads that I forgot Derek is actually the second lead.

I was worried about this show knowing the plot because I feel uncomfortable watching dramas where spouses cheat physically or emotionally. However, I am not getting that sense here at all. At this point in time, Derek and Ah Reum still clearly care about one another. Yes, there are some sparks with Ji Hoon but there will always be something there considering they’re exes. It seems her current marriages ultimate undoing will be all the secrets/lies and that Derek can’t seem to show his true face to her. 

• Like 3

Welcome @sunnynotsunhee and glad you are with us in this forum.

@Jillia Thanks for the OST goodies

@Rilabear Nice to see you here! I agree I am glad and I think too the Derek's lies are his undoing. Not like Ah Reum is hankering to cheat on him with JH. NOPE but if she is not feeling he is truthful , then she is going to feel her life with him is MORE of a lie than with her ex. Granted her ex JH lied about his job but he was more honest with his feelings and emotions. Derek admits lies are easy to make life smoother and you have happier people around you. 

The behind of ep 6-7

Thoughts on ep 7

- Now we get the full story from Derek's POV. How he finds it easy to LIE and he is perfect being a spy. It served him well but when meeting Ah Reum he realizes he wants to be honest with her. He doesn't like that their relationship though sweet and loving is not honest. The fact he confessed his real job while she was blending his drink tells he is sad. I mean we tell white lies to spare feelings. But dang the flavoring of her food was so bad he had to scarf down so much water and add more water to dilute his soup (was it?) LOL. I felt a smidgeon of sympathy for Derek.

-Face off of JH and Derek at the car shop. Tinker hitting it off with JH lol their Cuba moment and Tinker showing off his Che Guevara T shirt to him. Then JH testing Derek's temper unveiling the car for AR (then to have JH say--you don't even know AR fave color. OOOOH what a dig.) JH just more dislikes Derek for AR. Also JH noticing that Dong Taek messing with Derek's hair. (The power struggle and how Derek is not happy but holds it in) DT wanting an intro to JH but Derek really being reluctant to do it.

-When AR realizes that Derek has not been entirely truthful came to head at the photo shoot. When he looks obviously tired and lies to say he is not It was telling how she wanted "truth" "honesty" . Derek even had to look at AR. Then to fight over the cake she kept putting frosting on him to only come to head to have the cake KNOCKED OVER during their struggles. DEF has been alot going on FINALLY coming up to the surface between them.

-JH tailing Tinker to see AR and how she almost got caught by him to be saved by the guy at the car place. Then JH tailing Peter and AR tailing Derek to be at the same park.  Yeah, these exes will HAVE to talk about their findings.

-Funny how Derek spliced the car footage and took out Derek but showed it to AR.

-The Mahjong game when Seo ra meets Pil Ho and bonding over her knowledge of fountain pens. Her target Doo Bong getting jealous of her trying to give her info to Pilho /Peter. LOL.  Very cool. Then KAIST grad having a heart stopping moment with his crush under the table alone in close proximity. He he.

-Derek has so many lies so he is NOT rich? He has alot of debt? I mean Dong Taek said you owe me big. His good looks opens doors and makes life easier. His charming lies/white lies get people's attention but I think back how KAIST wanted to be in Derek's fan club. JH was right to say NO ONE is THAT perfect.

-I too love AR outfits that match her character well. Yoo In Ah is so good and everyone else. Loving this drama alot.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 11/14/2020 at 12:27 AM, Nodame said:

Welcome @sunnynotsunhee and glad you are with us in this forum.

@Jillia Thanks for the OST goodies

@Rilabear Nice to see you here! I agree I am glad and I think too the Derek's lies are his undoing. Not like Ah Reum is hankering to cheat on him with JH. NOPE but if she is not feeling he is truthful , then she is going to feel her life with him is MORE of a lie than with her ex. Granted her ex JH lied about his job but he was more honest with his feelings and emotions. Derek admits lies are easy to make life smoother and you have happier people around you. 

- Now we get the full story from Derek's POV. How he finds it easy to LIE and he is perfect being a spy. It served him well but when meeting Ah Reum he realizes he wants to be honest with her. He doesn't like that their relationship though sweet and loving is not honest. The fact he confessed his real job while she was blending his drink tells he is sad. I mean we tell white lies to spare feelings. But dang the flavoring of her food was so bad he had to scarf down so much water and add more water to dilute his soup (was it?) LOL. I felt a smidgeon of sympathy for Derek.

-Face off of JH and Derek at the car shop. Tinker hitting it off with JH lol their Cuba moment and Tinker showing off his Che Guevara T shirt to him. Then JH testing Derek's temper unveiling the car for AR (then to have JH say--you don't even know AR fave color. OOOOH what a dig.) JH just more dislikes Derek for AR. Also JH noticing that Dong Taek messing with Derek's hair. (The power struggle and how Derek is not happy but holds it in) DT wanting an intro to JH but Derek really being reluctant to do it.

-When AR realizes that Derek has not been entirely truthful came to head at the photo shoot. When he looks obviously tired and lies to say he is not It was telling how she wanted "truth" "honesty" . Derek even had to look at AR. Then to fight over the cake she kept putting frosting on him to only come to head to have the cake KNOCKED OVER during their struggles. DEF has been alot going on FINALLY coming up to the surface between them.

-JH tailing Tinker to see AR and how she almost got caught by him to be saved by the guy at the car place. Then JH tailing Peter and AR tailing Derek to be at the same park.  Yeah, these exes will HAVE to talk about their findings.

-Funny how Derek spliced the car footage and took out Derek but showed it to AR.

-The Mahjong game when Seo ra meets Pil Ho and bonding over her knowledge of fountain pens. Her target Doo Bong getting jealous of her trying to give her info to Pilho /Peter. LOL.  Very cool. Then KAIST grad having a heart stopping moment with his crush under the table alone in close proximity. He he.

-Derek has so many lies so he is NOT rich? He has alot of debt? I mean Dong Taek said you owe me big. His good looks opens doors and makes life easier. His charming lies/white lies get people's attention but I think back how KAIST wanted to be in Derek's fan club. JH was right to say NO ONE is THAT perfect.

-I too love AR outfits that match her character well. Yoo In Ah is so good and everyone else. Loving this drama alot.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  Agree with you and @Rilabear that even though Areum gets entangled with both husbands, I like that the writer didn't make neither Jihoon or Areum go out of line even though feeling still there.

I was a bit frustrated at Areum not telling Jihoon about Tinker when she got out of that car shop.  I'm all for strong FL but it doesn't make sense putting yourself in danger and followed Tinker to the junkyard when she doesn't have any martial skills to protect herself.  But hey, it's drama! :)  She hasn't told Jihoon anything she found obviously because of her suspicion on Derek.  Will she tell the NIS people about it or she won't to protect him, cuz after all he is still her husband, having 2 divorces is not easy... 

It doesn't matter to me if Areum is back with Jihoon or not but I hope Areum will not cover up for Derek because she can't bear another failed marriage. They have been showing us a strong FL, don't fail her here.  That was a thought partly because writer gives that possibility.  I don't know how I feel with Derek, I feel bad for him but also don't because he does him for not telling her the truth even if he now realizes it would break his marriage.  Sometimes I feel he making excuses for himself with all the fancy words.

Jihoon & Tinker clicking about Cuba is so random but so adorable.  It's been a while I see a smile on Tinker's face.

I'm not sure if I missed but did it say how long Areum and Derek marry? It was their wedding anniversary but I don't how many years of marriage. I'm curious cuz how could attentive guy like Derek doesn't know his wife favorite color like Jihoon brought it up....  It was 18 months for Areum and Jihoon I think.

Cha Joo Yong, who plays Seora, posted on her Instagram that the Mahjong scene is a homage to Lust and Caution.  It would be nice to know the game cuz I was guessing Seora kept playing for Peter to win but he want to sabotage her 'help'?  It's symbolic way to let one know you want to partner up with them :)https://www.instagram.com/p/CHb009xn2xZ/

Derek can still be rich but has debts like rich celebrities.  Trump  is rich but how many bankruptcies & failed business he have? :joy:   I think aside from that CEO Kang Dong-tae, Derek's real big boss is the old man.  I'm guessing Kang Dong-tae's father..

Lastly, I do think Derek's mom was the one that spoiled Areum's wedding dress.  From EP.7, I also suspect the Chief to be the mole within NIS. He pretends to be a bad shooter but he's actually the ace! His whole expressions change at the shooting scene makes me very suspicious of the chief... It's interesting because according to early synopsis, he was the one that got Jihoon to Interpol because he recognized his talents.

Sorry for my unorganized ramblings.... :joy:

It's really cool they got to do shooting with live ammunition.

Behind the scene for the 2 wedding.  Eric playing a stare contest with the camera lol :lol:

Inna looks like a princess in the white gown.

Mom and her poor civil servant son-in-law! :lol:  They are so cute!!!

Spoiler

EmtJtnXXIAIgbBy?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by MinLyn
Please put more than 3 images in spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phi said:

Cha Joo Yong, who plays Seora, posted on her Instagram that the Mahjong scene is a homage to Lust and Caution.  It would be nice to know the game cuz I was guessing Seora kept playing for Peter to win but he want to sabotage her 'help'?  It's symbolic way to let one know you want to partner up with them :)https://www.instagram.com/p/CHb009xn2xZ/

I believe Peter was helping her win. Every time he discards a tile, Seora is able to make a combination of tiles that helped her win in the end.

I’m enjoying the drama so far. Love coming here onto this thread but it’s quiet here. 

• Like 4

Finally caught up with this drama after a busy last few weeks. It's definitely enjoyable and I love our leads. I hope the ratings rise or it gets more attention (through iqiyi) because it deserves a bit more hype, for an overall decent storyline and solid acting. I can understand, though, why it might not be getting so much attention—some may want stronger, more thriller-type spy elements, while some may want more of the romance/love triangle. The drama kinda falls squarely in the middle, which is great for me as it becomes a really easy to watch drama, but maybe not everyone's cup of tea.

Personally, I don't really mind who Ah Reum ends up with, though if I had to pick, I feel that her relationship with Ji Hoon was more natural. Still, like what others have said, I feel that she and Derek do love each other, just that the lies and fake niceness will eventually unravel them. Ever since I read the premise, I kept wondering how they'd actually break them up—I keep thinking how it would be such a weird, rushed thing to have her go back to Ji Hoon, unless there's some kind of significant time skip (personally not a fan of those, but let's see).

I hope Derek is not the killer, seems like a cop-out way to get them to divorce. I also think that he's more of a red herring or distraction right now, like it'd be too easy if he was directly involved in the murder. Based on the premonition as well, the two husbands are bound to get into a fight with blood shed, but I doubt either will get killed—bit too dark considering what this drama has shown us so far.

We'd be reaching the halfway point next week, so based on the preview too, things will be ramping up! I'm excited to see Ah Reum discover more about Derek. And can she and Ji Hoon work together instead of doing things independently, I love Yoo In Na playing a badass FL, but they're both keeping stuff from the Interpol team and you just know it's going to bite them back later on at the worst possible moment.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, WeaponX said:

I'm calling plot twist.  Ahreum was a secret agent this whole time.  She thought Jihoon was her target, but she realized he's not it, she went ahead with the divorce to track down Derek.

you should write your own fanfiction. so dope :joy:

okay since we all suspect chief. Imagine how sad it would be for jihoon to be betrayed by him. The chief was the only one who comforted him during his wedding, during the moment he came back from that bomb attack, everytime it was the cheif with jihoon. how much heartbroken will he be to find out that the chief was the mole. 

Also how cool it would be if derek, ji hoon and ah reum can work together to catch sophies killer, so coooool right?? but since we know they are going to stab each other, let's consider it as a accident probably when they are catching the killer. AHHH i want the 3 of them to work together, probably jihoon will know how derek treasures ah reum if the three work together. Derek's mission is to get the files and ji-hoon's mission is to find the killer, so they can help each other if ah reum tries to make it work. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE but i want that. @WeaponX how about you include this in your fanfiction as well. LOL.:D

6 hours ago, Phi said:

I'm not sure if I missed but did it say how long Areum and Derek marry? It was their wedding anniversary but I don't how many years of marriage. I'm curious cuz how could attentive guy like Derek doesn't know his wife favorite color like Jihoon brought it up....  It was 18 months for Areum and Jihoon I think.

Derek can still be rich but has debts like rich celebrities.  Trump  is rich but how many bankruptcies & failed business he have? :joy:   I think aside from that CEO Kang Dong-tae, Derek's real big boss is the old man.  I'm guessing Kang Dong-tae's father..

Lastly, I do think Derek's mom was the one that spoiled Areum's wedding dress.  From EP.7, I also suspect the Chief to be the mole within NIS. He pretends to be a bad shooter but he's actually the ace! His whole expressions change at the shooting scene makes me very suspicious of the chief... It's interesting because according to early synopsis, he was the one that got Jihoon to Interpol because he recognized his talents.

- It was not their wedding anniversary it was just a photoshoot for ah reum's work purpose where she basically threw icing at derek's face to bring out his true colours. if that's what you're reffering to. hmm i also find it strange that he doesn't know about it, but the first time he met ah reum he saw her in white so probably that's why this car is white.The car jihoon uncovered, i don't think it was an evidence it was a gift for ah reum, derek and tinker talked about it in the first week i guess.

- That DDK group family is so suspicious mannnnn!! apparently the wheel chair lady can walk. like whatttttt! i was shocked. They really have a major role in all this scam. AGREED with you @Phi , tinker was also talking to someone on the computer in ep 7, they didn't show us the face but it can be the old man as you pointed out.

- ahh that man will hurt jihoon so bad, that's all i can see. i feel bad for jihoon. But anyways, no matter what jihoon will solve this mission at any cost, from what i have seen ji hoon is a emotionally stable person when it comes to hard times. Although he carries his emotions on his face as the ceo said, but he still have a lot going on. A genious spy he is.

let's talk about ep-8 preview shall we?

we saw sophie in there too right?? what if (a very very very big IF) SOPHIE IS NOT DEAD AT ALL, so many plot twists i can think off, probably because i am a proffessional overthinker LOL. instead of selling the files to derek -an agent of helmes she might want to sell the files to the boss of helmes at a much costlier price, all this while she was trying to use her death in order to find the boss and reach out to him, since no one knows who the boss is, peter also worked for helmes, dereck also, strange she dated two guys from the same agency right ?? She sends hani - the new hacker we are gonna get, her real name is hani and she is a member of girl group exid, and will be working as a hacker here in this drama - to do the same, as we saw hani and dereck together as well.

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The Spy Who Loved Me, 나를 사랑한 스파이